- » Citrus Vinaigrette
Citrus Vinaigrette Recipes
Citrus vinaigrette is a popular dish used to spice up soups, salads, bread spreads. Citrus vinaigrette is believed to have originated in Italy, but it is consumed and loved by people all over the world. A healthy ... More »
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl or a jar with tight-fitting cover.
2) Stir or cover and shake well to mix.
3) Serve as preferred. - 32.536
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 20.5841
You May Also Like!
Watercress And Scallop Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
To make the Citrus Vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Remove 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Place scallops in basket and rotate for 12 to 15 minutes or until just... - 35.5855
Wegmans Citrus Vinaigrette
This refreshing and light fresh citrus vinaigrette is a great alternative to the average bottled dressings. - 107.422
Citrus Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lettuces in a large bowl; toss gently.
Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with orange sections, grapefruit sections, and onion rings.
Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette. - 28.403
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 33.258
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 45.2686
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 41.8512
Citrus Vinaigrette Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Remove seeds from pomegranate.
Combine lettuce, orange slices, and seeds in a large bowl.
Toss with dressing. - 29.766
Tossed Greens With Citrus Vinaigrette
Combine endive, lettuce, cucumber, radishes, and grapefruit sections in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine orange juice, lime juice, oil, sugar, and chili powder; stir well with a wire whisk.
Pour over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 31.9449
Citrus Vinaigrette Recipes By Category
Citrus Vinaigrette Ingredient: