- » Citrus Trout
Citrus Trout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus trout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus trout recipes.
Pan Seared Fish With Citrus Butter
The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any fish you like, so go ahead and make sure use the least expensive one you can find. It is very easy to make and elegant enough to entertain. - 123.147
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 44.91
Grilled Citrus Trout
1. Preheat broiler or grill and make sure to place the rack about 5 inches from the heat.
2. Cover the preheated broiler or grill’s rack with a foil. Coat it with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Rather, you can coat the hinged fish grill... - 42.4207
You May Also Like!
Steamed Trout With Orange & Ginger
steamed trout with orange and ginger is an elegant and fruity trout recipe. Made with orange juice and italian dressing marinade flavored with ginger, red pepper and cumin, the trout is wrapped in a foil with reserved marinade and vegetables. Cooked in the... - 45.2269
1 In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt the 1/3 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2. Add almonds and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until lightly browned; stir occasionally. Set almonds aside.
3. Arrange fish in a... - 32.1797
Stuffed Trout With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) Grease a baking sheet and place aside.
3) In a pan, melt the butter to prepare the stuffing by adding the mushrooms.
4) Cook the mushrooms to tender.
5) In a bowl, combine potatoes,... - 44.2732
Quick Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Rinse inside cavity of fish under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Brush cavity with oil and season with pepper.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices in cavity of fish.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part to determine cooking... - 33.5571
Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Brush fish cavity with oil and season with pepper and lemon peel.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices; place in cavity of fish.
Oil outside of fish thoroughly.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part.
Place fish in oiled fish basket.
Or, make... - 38.5382
Fish House Barbecue
In small heavy saucepan combine all ingredients except fish.
Simmer, uncovered, over coals 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill fish over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
Brush both sides offish with sauce during last few minutes of grilling.
Pass the... - 36.5694