- » Citrus Salsa
Citrus Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus salsa recipes.
Grilled Swordfish Tacos With Citrus Salsa And Jicama Slaw
1)Combine together grated orange zest, grated lime zest and orange juice.
2)Coat fish with marinade and let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3)Toss red grapefruits, orange, limes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and olive oil, salt and... - 46.4947
Calypso Shrimp With Block Bean Citrus Salsa
1. In an 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, Tip the orange peel, the orange juice, the seasoned salt, and four cloves of garlic
2. Add shrimp to the mix and coat them well
3. After covering the dish with plastic wrap, leave the shrimp to... - 45.3407
Salmon With Ginger Citrus Salsa
1. Prepare the lemon peel and zest by grating enough peel from the lemon to make 2 teaspoons. Set aside for the salsa
2. Slice the lemon and set aside
3. In a separate bowl, prepare the salsa by mixing the orange, the lime, the bell pepper,... - 45.3407
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 43.9396
1) In a bowl, add the orange and grapefruit dices, minced red onion, minced bell pepper, minced cilantro or parsley, lime juice, olive oil, jalapeno peppers, salt and red pepper.
2) Mix well to combine all the flavours.
3) Wrap the bowl with a plastic... - 39.7363
Cabcakes With Chili Mayonnaise And Citrus Salsa
1. In large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, eggs, mustards, hot pepper sauce, cayenne, salt and pepper until smooth.
2. Add crab, roasted pepper, corn, parsley and breadcrumbs to egg mixture. Stir well. Shape into 16 2 1/2-inch (6-cm) patties.
3. In a large... - 33.1957
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 29.3952
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. - 27.3587
In a food processor or blender process all ingredients for 15 seconds until coarse. Drain salsa in a sieve for 15 minutes. Place in serving bowl. - 25.4264
Citrus Salsa Topping
1. With a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit and oranges, removing all of the skin and white pith. Holding each fruit over a bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membranes to loosen the segments and drop them into the bowl. Remove any seeds from the... - 23.8713