- » Citrus Rum Punch
Citrus Rum Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus rum punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus rum punch recipes.
Polynesian Style Rum Punch
Stir first 3 ingredients together in large punch bowl.
Stir in rum.
Add ice and citrus slices. - 21.734
Planter S Punch
Combine the orange, pineapple and lime juices, the grenadine and rum in a glass measure.
Stir well and pour over ice cubes in an on-the-rocks glass.
Garnish with 1/2 orange slice, if you wish.
For a tall drink, pour the mixture over ice in a highball g - 31.2922
1) In a saucepan, place the rhubarb and orange beverage.
2) Cover and simmer the mixture until rhubarb is tender.
3) Add sweetener, to the mixture.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) In a food processor, place the rhubarb mixture until pureed.
6)... - 47.6123
Planter's Punch Syllabub
Mix together 2 tablespoons rum, the sugar, 1 tablespoon citrus juice and grated rind and leave in a cool place (but not a refrigerator) overnight.
An hour or so before the meal, slice the mangoes and place in the bottom of attractive glasses.
Sprinkle them... - 40.7566
Cinnamon Flavored Glogg
Stud each whole orange with 10 to 12 whole cloves.
Place on a baking pan and bake in a 300° oven for 2 hours, or until juices start to run.
Transfer to a heatproof 2-gallon serving bowl (or copper pan).
Pour over warm rum, ignite, and flame.
Then pour in hot... - 30.1125
1. Pour pineapple juice, rum, sweet-and-sour mix, blue curaçao, and lemon juice into a blender container. Add a small cube of pineapple and mix. Add ½ cup of crushed ice and blend thoroughly.
2. Pour into a punch glass and garnish with a cherry and a small... - 34.346
In bowl, combine fruits and rum; let stand 1 hour.
Drain fruit, reserving rum.
In saucepan, heat soup, milk, butter, and reserved rum to lukewarm (110°F.).
Meanwhile, in large bowl of electric mixer, combine 3 cups of flour, sugar, and yeast.
Add eggs, lemon... - 43.0181