- » Citrus Rum
Citrus Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus rum recipes.
Rum And Citrus Sorbet
An exquisitely refreshing Escoffier-inspired ice.
Put sugar and water into a small saucepan, heat gently until dissolved, then simmer steadily for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add thinly pared lemon rind, and leave to stand until quite cold.
Add squeezed... - 38.2239
Rum And Citrus Sorbet Sherbet
1) In a pan, add in sugar and water. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Add in the lemon rind into the syrup and boil for 10 minutes. 3) Strain the syrup into a bowl. Let cool down.
4) Add in the lemon juice and orange juice.
5)... - 37.1558
You May Also Like!
Rum Butter Cake
Grease and flour a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift all-purpose flour, corn flour and baking powder together; carefully fold... - 43.1703
Fruit And Nut Bundt Cake With Rum
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 9-inch bundt pan with unsalted margarine or cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift the flours, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, oil, orange juice, rum... - 39.3704
Lemonade not only makes for a perfect summer drink, but also a great base for yummy cocktail. And landlubber lemonade is no different. It’s refreshing, thirst-quenching and packs a punch. For more on this citrus cocktail, stream the video. - 95.2072
1. Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 dessert dishes in freezer.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas; cut lengthwise into halves. (If using regular bananas, cut each half crosswise into thirds.)
3. Melt butter in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high... - 34.9049
Oranges And Grapes
Slice the oranges into layers.
Arrange with grape halves in a glass serving dish.
Mix together the water, flavoring, and sugar substitute.
Pour the mixture over the fruit.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. - 30.797
The Spanish Bee Vs The Sarita Cocktail
FOR THE SARITA COCKTAIL
1. In the mason shaker pour white rum, triple sec and spanish bitter.
2. Add ice cubes and give it a good shake.
3. Pour it in the coupe glass and pour a splash of blackstrap.
4. Garnish it with an orange slice.
5.... - 0
Lime Daiquiri Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake at 450° till golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
Stir in lime juice, water, and egg yolks.
Cook and stir... - 43.9873
Berry Nectarine Flambe
Mash 1/2 cup of the berries; halve remaining berries.
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in mashed berries, juice concentrate, water, and food coloring, if desired.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and... - 36.6485
Polynesian Style Rum Punch
Stir first 3 ingredients together in large punch bowl.
Stir in rum.
Add ice and citrus slices. - 21.734
June Go Citrus Splash Cocktail
Don’t be fool to pass this one down as a girly drink. This tropical drink may have top notes of citrus, but it also packs a fruity punch, thanks to mango and pineapple rum. A potent finish, this drink promises to be a great summer affair. Follow the video... - 95.9859
Citrus Rum Recipes By Category