- » Citrus Mint Punch
Citrus Mint Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus mint punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus mint punch recipes.
Citrus Mint Punch
Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water.
Let steep 1 hour; strain.
Add concentrates and water; stir well.
Chill. - 33.6205
You May Also Like!
Citrus Tea Punch
In pitchers prepare lemonade and orange juice.
In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice and tea.
Add orange, lemon and strawberry slices, mint leaves and ice cubes. - 29.2571
1. In a large bowl, mix the fruit juices together, and chill in the refrigerator
2. Mix in the tonic water and syrup into the punch just before serving.
3. Serve over ice in tall glasses and use mint to garnish. - 32.6171
Citrus Sunshine Punch
Combine all ingredients except ginger ale.
Pour over ice block in bowl.
Add ginger ale just before serving.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired - 28.4193
1. In a large bowl, mix lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup; add lots of ice to it
2. Float threaded lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint on top and serve in paper cups - 35.2894
About 30 minutes before serving:
1. In small saucepan combine sugar, 1/2 cup water, and mint; simmer 5 minutes; strain and cool this syrup.
2.Mix syrup with citrus juices and divide among 8 tall glasses. Add ice cubes and fill to top with ginger ale. Garnish... - 26.5853
Cider Sherbet Refresher
Pour the chilled apple juice over the sherbet which has been spooned into punch bowl.
Just before serving, pour the carbonated beverage in gently.
Garnish with sprigs of mint - 25.8202
Rose Wine Cooler
Prepare ice ring in advance.
In large punch bowl, combine sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add wine, club soda and ice. - 22.7619
Frozen "holly" Wreath
In 10 inch (25 cm) ring mould, freeze 1/4 inch (5 mm) water until solid.
Pour 1/8 inch (3 mm) water over top; arrange 8 clusters of 3 cranberries each around inner edge of mould and freeze until solid.
Repeat with second 1/8 inch (3 mm) layer of water and... - 36.2233