Fruit Ice Cream
- » Citrus Ice Cream
Citrus Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus ice cream recipes.
Lemon Cheese Ice Cream
1. Using an electric beater, beat the cream cheese until softened. Gradually add the sugar, beating until fluffy.
2. Add the cream slowly, mixing well. Beat in remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Pour into a refrigerator tray and freeze until... - 27.3493
Combine sugar replacement, water and gelatin in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in juices and freeze.
For fluffy ice: Freeze until mushy.
Scrape into mixing bowl or blender and beat just until loosened.
Return... - 33.6088
In a medium bowl, cut softened cream cheese into pieces.
Add all other ingredients.
Beat by hand or use electric mixer set on low to medium.
Mix until creamy.
Test for sweetness and add more sweetener if necessary.
If too thick, add more light cream. - 22.548
1. Mix gelatin and sugar in a saucepan. Stir in water and set over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, stirring constantly.
2. Blend in lime and lemon juices and lemon peel. Mix in food coloring, a drop at a time, to tint the desired color.... - 29.4447
Summer Time Lemon Ice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to boil; boil over high heat 5 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes; then stir lemon juice into sugar water.
2. Pour into a freezer tray and freeze 1 1/2 hours, or until icy. Stir and break up ice crystals... - 27.2448
Passionfruit Ice Cream
Ice Cream has a one of its kind taste. The Sugar and heavy cream gives the Ice Cream Amazing taste. - 33.3923
Citrus And Mango Salad With Cream Dressing
Wash lettuce and arrange leaves on a serving plate.
Segment the oranges.
To make celery curls, slice the celery length wise leaving one end uncut.
Drop celery into iced water until it curls.
Arrange mango slices, orange segments, celery curls and cucumber on... - 39.7497
The citrus shake is a tangy and orangy drink made with pineapple orange flavored yogurt and vanilla ice cream. Blended together, the citrus shake is thinned with and further flavored with orange or pineapple juice. - 23.4644
Chop almonds and Hershey bar.
Mix ice cream, nuts and candy bar together.
Add orange and lemon rind.
Dip into muffin pans that have been lined with muffin papers.
Freeze. - 28.7826
Stuffed Frozen Oranges
Cut oranges in half crosswise and scoop out fruit.
Freeze rind for about 4 hours.
Spread several tablespoons of vanilla ice cream in bottom of each orange half.
Freeze again for 4 hours.
Place 1/2 teaspoon Cointreaux over ice cream in each half.
Freeze again... - 35.1761
Happy Birthday Dessert
DISSOLVE 1 package gelatin (not lemon) in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Add 1/4 cup of the cold water.
Pour into 9-inch square pan.
Chill until firm.
DISSOLVE lemon gelatin in remaining 4 cups boiling water.
Remove 2 cups gelatin and mix with remaining 2 cups... - 37.7157
Mango-Citrus Sorbet has it all. Mango-Citrus Sorbet is fast becoming my favorite drink. A great way to refresh yourself during the day! - 32.6102
Green Tea Infused Citrus Sorbet
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; bring sugar mixture to a boil. Add orange and lemon rind; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Remove liquid from heat, and add tea bags; steep 5 minutes. Strain tea through a sieve into a bowl; discard citrus rind... - 24.0044
Citrus Apple Crisp
1. Place apples in square dish, 8x8x2 inches. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix remaining ingredients with fork until crumbly; sprinkle over apples.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 7 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender. Let stand uncovered 10 minutes. Serve... - 26.4787
Tangerine Ice is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Tangerine Ice, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.2601
Sweet Pancakes With Citrus Sauce
Finely grate the rind from 1 orange.
Melt 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter.
Put the flour, orange rind, melted butter, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and the egg yolks in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they... - 47.1613
Frosty Citrus Malt
In blender container, combine ice cream, concentrate, water and malted milk powder.
Cover and blend until frothy.
Add ice cubes.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately. - 30.1271
Pineapple Citrus Punch
Mix juices, honey, and cherry juice; chill.
Pour over ice in punch bowl.
Add vanilla ice cream in small spoonfuls.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour in ginger ale. - 26.9948
Tangy Citrus Fizz
In electric mixer bowl or blender container, combine orange juice, vanilla ice cream, lemon sherbet, and bitters.
Beat or blend till smooth.
Pour into 2 tall glasses.
Carefully pour in carbonated beverage.
Garnish each serving with a twist of... - 33.6258
Citrus Ring Cookies
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and spice together twice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Fold in ground almonds and breadcrumbs to form dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Divide dough into 30 pieces and... - 44.2622
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 41.0162
Citrus Crunch Dessert
Combine flour and brown sugar.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles fine crumbs; stir in oats and coconut.
Pat half the crumb mixture evenly into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan; set remaining crumb mixture aside.
In saucepan combine granulated sugar... - 44.3716
Orange Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 44.2351
Peaches And Cream
Combine first 6 ingredients and 1/3 cup sugar in processor or blender and puree, adding more sugar if desired.
Transfer puree to large bowl.
Gently fold in Creme Fraiche.
Freeze partially, about 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon into chilled ramekins and let stand at room... - 35.3809
Tangerine Souffle With Mandarin Sauce
Tangerine Souffle With Mandarin Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Tangerine Souffle With Mandarin Sauce; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.6762
To Make Ladyfingers: Place racks in middle and upper third of oven (or middle of 2 ovens) and preheat to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 6... - 43.7606
Peel mangoes and slice off flesh from pits.
Puree fruit in food processor and transfer to bowl.
Place sugar and water in small saucepan; cook 5 minutes over high heat.
Remove saucepan from heat and let syrup cool.
Add syrup, rum and lime juice to mangoes in... - 31.7745
Swedish Fruit Freeze
Combine orange and lemon juices in medium bowl.
Blend in sugar and milk.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into ice cube tray or plastic bowl.
Cover and freeze, stirring occasionally. - 28.4082
Add about 1/2 cup whipped cream when cool and pour over Angel Cake filled with vanilla ice cream. - 22.7867
Tangerines En Surprise
You'll simply love this Tangerines En Surprise recipe. A rare and delicious Tangerines En Surprise; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.2481
Lemon And Honey Buttons
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt, then work these dry ingredients into the... - 43.0892
Cut oranges in half, remove fruit from each half.
Scrape shells clean with spoon.
Finely chop fruit, removing seeds and membrane; set aside.
Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water; add ice cream by spoonful, stirring until smooth.
Chill until mixture is slightly... - 30.4381
Russian Tea Sorbet
Russian Tea Sorbet is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Russian Tea Sorbet is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.1424
Pink Grapefruit Sorbet
Combine sugar and water; boil for 5 minutes; cool.
Squeeze grapefruits and combine the juice with approximately 2 cups sugar syrup, depending on sweetness desired.
Freeze in sorbet maker, ice cream maker or in ice cube trays of refrigerator freezer.
If the... - 26.6164
Key Lime Pie-tini Cocktail
Whenever you want to enjoy a sweet-sour cocktail that comes with a citrusy kick, reach out for this. A heady mix of pinnacle whipped vodka with a bunch of other ingredients including milk, this cocktail is a perfect wall banger. Stream the video for more on... - 113.135
1. Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 dessert dishes in freezer.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas; cut lengthwise into halves. (If using regular bananas, cut each half crosswise into thirds.)
3. Melt butter in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high... - 34.9935
Place nuts, cherries, and pineapple in blender.
Cover and process at Chop.
Put gelatins and the boiling water into blender; cover and process at Stir until dissolved.
Add cottage cheese.
Cover and process at Mix until smooth and an even color.
Add... - 44.2747
Blueberries In Syrup
Place sugar, vanilla, fruit rinds and water in saucepan; mix well and bring to boil.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes over low heat until syrup thickens.
Stir in blueberries, remove saucepan from heat and let fruit cool in syrup. - 25.972
Cream shortening and sugar; add beaten eggs.
Mix cider and lemon juice; add alternately with dry ingredients.
Bake in three greased 8" layer cake pans at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Fill and frost with cider filling and icing. - 37.8068
Tangerine Coconut Freeze
Spread coconut in a shallow baking pan.
Toast at 350° till lightly brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
Shake pan or stir often to ensure even toasting; set aside. (Toast additional coconut for garnish, if desired.)
Pour pudding mix into saucepan; gradually stir in 2... - 41.062
Berry Lemon Sauce
This Berry Lemon Sauce tastes yummy ! Pour this tangy dip over your dessert puddings, cakes and ice cream and simply enjoy ! Tell me if you liked this Berry Lemon Sauce as much as I do ! - 26.4937
1) In saucepan, mix together sugar, salt, and cornstarch.
2) Gradually stir in boiling water.
3) Cook over slow flame stirring constantly, until thickened.
4) Remove from heat, stir in butter, lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
5) Serve warm,... - 37.6994
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together, then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
3) Stir in the egg yolk and little iced water and prepare a soft dough, then... - 46.8194
Lime Tart Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a food processor, pulse flours and icing sugar for 30 seconds. Add butter and pulse until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas. In a small bowl whisk together egg yolks and cream. Add wet ingredients to flour... - 38.8068
Fennel And Lemon Salad
1) Cover fennel with ice-cold water and keep aside until crisp.
2) On a kitchen towel or paper, dry the fennel after draining the excess water.
3) Slice lemon rind into thin strips and remove pith from rest of lemon.
4) Cut flesh into thin... - 46.2982
1) Preheat oven at 175 degrees C.
2) In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3) Stir in beaten egg and mix flour, a little at a time.
4) Swiftly work the dough together and leave to rest.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 44.8949
Lime Mousse In A Seafoam Shell
To Make Seafoam Shell: Preheat the oven to 225°F.
Choose an ovenproof 10- to 12-cup (2 1/2- to 3-quart) bowl such as a round glass Pyrex dish.
(Don't worry about the little handles.) In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites... - 39.427
This Lime Pavlova tastes heavenly ! This Meringue bake with refreshing lime filling makes a wonderful dessert ! Try this with some sweet sauces poured over and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lime Pavlova are welcome ! - 47.1606
Ginger Lemon Pudding Cake
Stir together flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and ginger.
Combine the 1/2 cup water, molasses, and oil.
Stir into dry ingredients till nearly smooth; fold in nuts.
Turn into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bring 1 1/2 cups... - 40.8113
Lemon And Almond Tarts
1. Roll the pastry out on the surface and line twelve 2.5" diameter bun tin, suing a 3" fluted cutter
2. At the base of each bun tin, put a little of the lemon curd
3. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar; add the ground almonds and lemon... - 43.6819
1) Beat together the 5 egg yolks and 2 egg whites till the mixture is stiff.
2) Add the sugar and then the lemon juice. Beat the ingredients together well.
3) Put the concoction in a double broiler, stirring often. Ensure that the mixture is not... - 42.7745
Lemon Tart With Plums
Sift the flour into a bowl, add the diced butter and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the caster sugar and beaten egg and mix to a firm dough, adding a little iced water if necessary.
Knead the dough briefly on... - 46.4386
Easy Lemon Loaf
If you are a lover of all things citrusy, then you surely won't mind your loaf of bread with slight lemon tang. This healthy, low-fat loaf is rather simple to bake and delivers health and taste at the same time. Next time you feel like experimenting with your... - 122.815
How To Make Homemade Orange Cream Popsicles
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic orange cream popsicles from basic ingredients. This popsicles recipe is easy to make at home and fun for a hot summer day. Orange creamsicles are inexpensive to make and delicious made by scratch. Use ice cream for that... - 0
Crunchy Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls is a great dessert that can be made at home to celebrate any occasion. Chef Martha make it with kitchen ingredients like milk, butter and yeast. Give the common desserts a break, and try this delicious treat instead. - 89.5162
1) Using a peeler, peel thin strip of the orange and lemon
2) In a pot of water, blanch the zest for 2 minutes
3) Drain the zest into a strainer and keep aside
4) In a bowl, squeeze out the juice from the orange and the lemon and keep aside
5)... - 45.1594
Ramos Gin Fizz Classic Cocktail
The Ramos Gin Fizz, a classic cocktail from the 1888 invented by Henry C. Ramos. You may also refer to it as a New Orleans Fizz if you would like, but at the end of the day this classic breakfast cocktail brings some flavors not usually seen within a... - 0
Royal Pineapple Bananas
In a small sauce pan mix the sugar with the cornstarch.
Add the pineapple and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer until thick.
Remove from heat and stir in the grated citrus peel.
Cut the bananas in half, wrap a crepe around... - 42.8819
The Sewer Pipe Cocktail
The Sewer Pipe Cocktail, while it is basic in ingredients the cocktail requires a bit of work as it is a blended cocktail. How much does presentation matter to you, because the Sewer Pipe cocktail goes out of its way to have a "special" presentation. But, it... - 0
Orange & Bitters Sherbet
1. Working over a bowl to catch any juice, pare the zest from 3 of the oranges, without removing the bitter white pith. If some of the pith does come off with the zest, use the knife to scrape it off. Reserve the zest.
2. Put the sugar and water in a pan and... - 37.6779
Frozen Fruit Yogurt
Working with ingredients listed under fruit flavor of your choice, combine fruit and sugar (plus honey, if used) in a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Bring to a boil, stirring, over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly, until fruit softens and... - 33.2615
Dutch Chocolate Truffles
1. In a saucepan over low heat, bring the cream just to a simmer; remove from the heat. Stir in the chocolate, continuing to stir until it has melted completely and the mixture is smooth. Let cool slightly. Add the butter, bit by bit, stirring until... - 30.279
Devonshire Block Cake
1. Grease a 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 275° F, 150° C
4. In a medium bowl, sift the... - 46.7539
No Cook Berry Sauce
This No Cook Berry Sauce is a novel spread that you simply cannot miss out on ! A delicious pureed blend of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, this sauce tastes incredible over cakes, puddings and ice cream. Try this No Cook Berry Sauce... - 36.2814
Apple Strudel - The Aubergine Chef
Here's a fun somewhat seasonal recipe! Now I wasn't raised in Europe so I can only go by what my chefs in school taught me, but from what I understand this is a pretty genuine recipe. What do you think? - 0