- » Citrus Honey Chicken Breast
Citrus Honey Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus honey chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus honey chicken breast recipes.
Citrus And Honey Grilled Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small bowl, stir together oil, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, marjoram, orange zest, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Brush some of glaze over chicken and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
2.... - 29.3037
Citrus And Spice Grilled Chicken Breasts
1) In a large bowl, combine the orange juice, tomato puree, honey, zests, lemon and lime juices, garlic, thyme, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
2) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts. Pour in marinade over the... - 45.9959
Honeyed Citrus Chicken
1. Put the chicken on a cutting board with the breast downward. Cut through the bottom part of the carcass using poultry shears or heavy kitchen scissors, making sure not to cut right through to the breast bone below.
2. Rinse the chicken with cold water,... - 37.7047
Honey Citrus Chicken Kabobs
Cut chicken into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces; place in plastic bag in bowl.
In microwaveable bowl or saucepan, combine honey, orange and lemon juices and rinds; stir in ginger and microwave at High for 30 seconds or heat on stove top until honey dissolves.
Pour... - 31.3319
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 42.1081
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Arrange chicken in an 8x8x2 inch baking dish, tucking under thin portions of chicken to make an even thickness.
In a mixing bowl combine lemon or lime peel, lemon or lime juice, honey, and soy sauce.
Pour over chicken.
Cover with... - 35.5666
Citrus Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all marinade ingredients, pour over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 hours.
Place chicken and marinade in large flat baking dish.
Bake covered for 30 minutes.
Take chicken out of marinade.
In saucepan combine marinade with... - 38.4554
Spicy Orange Chicken
Remove peel and white membrane from one orange.
Slice orange crosswise; halve slices.
Squeeze enough juice from the remaining orange to measure 1/3 cup; set aside.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the... - 39.1554
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 45.4025