- » Citrus Ginger
Citrus Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus ginger recipes.
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567
Zucchini Pad Thai With Citrus Ginger Dressing
1. Spiralize zucchini.
1. In a bowl, combine spiral zucchini, pepper, carrots, and lemon juice and put it aside.
2. For making the dressing – Combine orange juice, cilantro, scallions, sage leaves, ginger and tahini sauce in a blender.... - 118.606
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 50.4048
Salmon With Ginger Citrus Salsa
1. Prepare the lemon peel and zest by grating enough peel from the lemon to make 2 teaspoons. Set aside for the salsa
2. Slice the lemon and set aside
3. In a separate bowl, prepare the salsa by mixing the orange, the lime, the bell pepper,... - 47.5774
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Stir in molasses.
Fold in oranges and pecans.
Pour into a greased 9-in.square baking pan.
Bake at... - 42.1429
Monkfish With Citrus And Ginger
1) Cut the fish diagonally into 2 by ½ inch strips.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil sautÃ© the fish and the garlic, until the fish turns white.
3) Remove the fish from the pan and drain off the liquid.
4) In the same... - 41.5666
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 35.5348
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Citrus Ginger Sherbet
1. Combine water with 1 cup sugar in a saucepan. Heat to boiling and cook until syrup reaches 234° to 238T (softball stage).
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Continue beating while gradually adding remaining sugar. Slowly pour the hot syrup into the egg... - 30.0834
Citrus-ginger Sauce (for Ginger Souffle)
In saucepan, combine 1/2 CUP sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, and dash salt.
Stir in 1 cup water; bring to boiling; cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon each grated orange and lemon peel, 3 tablespoons orange juice, 1... - 20.9246