- » Citrus Garlic Marinade
Citrus Garlic Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus garlic marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus garlic marinade recipes.
Fresh Citrus Garlic Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate fish or chicken before grilling.
Baste with remaining marinade while grilling. - 29.3974
Mustard Marinade For Meat Or Fish
Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
Pour marinade over chosen meat or fish and refrigerate 30 minutes.
In preparation for cooking, drain marinade and reserve for basting.
This marinade is strong enough to use just as flavouring without marinating 30... - 29.4186
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
3. This marinade can be used to prepare meat of any kind, if a sweet taste is desired. - 29.9808
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Citrus Cuban Mojo Marinade
This citrus Cuban mojo marinade is a zestful and nectarous recipe to use with any meat, specially pork. It gives an extra kick to the meats due to its piquant flavor and makes the meat more pleasant. View this video and whirl it up for the next time when you... - 117.341
Roasted Quail Rosemary With Citrus Marinade
Tie the quail legs together with cotton string.
Place the birds in a baking pan.
In a medium bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and pour the marinade over the birds.
Marinate them in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat an to 450°.
Drain and reserve... - 43.2615
Mediterranean Marination And Herb Citrus Marinade
Have you been relying too much on prepackaged marinades? Well all this comes with a dose of saturated fat which we do not realize! Cooking at home, will bring a healthier choice ! See this video for more on a healthier living! - 108.809
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 20.805
Dandy Clementine Asian Marinade/dressing
Making marinates and dressing from scratch means that you have complete control over the ingredients, allowing you to be adventurous in the kitchen, and put your own spin on your dishes. I love using Clementine as they have an extra sweetness to them, and... - 0
Pescado A La Plancho ( Sauteed Fish In Garlic, Citrus, Butter)
1) Mix together the bitter orange, cumin, oregano and garlic.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Use a wire whisk to beat all the ingredients together.
4) Put the fish in a baking dish and pour the mixture all over.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 86.1604
Roasted Tenderloin With Tricolor Potatoes
Trim any fat from meat.
In a small bowl stir together dried marjoram, lemon peel, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Sprinkle with half of the garlic mixture; press to coat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 41.2373
Avocado And Scallop Seviche
Combine the lime juice, oil, crushed peppercorns, salt, and pepper together in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Stir in the scallops, cover, and refrigerate them for at least 4 hours while they marinate.
They should become opaque in this time.
Mash the avocado until... - 39.0152
Pump up the taste of your veggies, seafood, sandwiches and poultry with spicy hot Cuban marinades. A total treat for your taste-buds, Cuban marinades are relatively simple to whip up. A yummy blend of olive oil, citrus, garlic and herbs, there could be no way... - 90.7536
Shrimp Mezze With Citrus And Feta
To Marinate: In a small bowl whisk together the citrus juices, oil, garlic, Pernod, tarragon, and pepper to taste.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Thread 4 extra-large or 2 jumbo shrimp on skewers.
(If they are wooden, cut to fit.) Place in a... - 44.0816
Citrus Marinated Grilled Shrimp With Jicama Leek Salad
Combine first 6 salad ingredients; set aside.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate shrimp for 2 minutes.
Grill shrimp on hot grill until done.
Baste with marinade so marinade caramelizes on shrimp.
Place salad in center of dinner plate; arrange 3 shrimp per... - 34.1163
1) In a bowl, combine garlic with lemon and orange juices.
2) Season the mixture and add cinnamon.
3) In a shallow dish, place the chicken and pour the marinede over... - 40.2621
In small saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, orange zest, garlic, sugar and hot sauce.
Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and whisk in oil; cool.
Place chicken in shallow dish and prick... - 41.3467
Citrus Shrimp And Scallops
Halve any large scallops.
Place scallops and shrimp in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic, and red pepper.
Pour over seafood.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 30... - 41.6585
Citrus Shrimp Kabobs
In small bowl, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, lemon juice, lemon peel, oil and basil; add shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
On 4 skewers, alternately... - 32.7467
Citrus Monkfish Kebabs
1. Preheat the grill and line the grill rack with tinfoil. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut down both sides of the monkfish tail. Remove the bone and discard. Cut away and discard any skin,... - 42.4771
Grilled Citrus Chicken
1. Whisk together brown sugar, 1/3 cup oil, mustard, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl to make marinade.
2. Pour marinade into a resealable plastic freezer bag. Add chicken, seal and turn to coat pieces. Refrigerate overni - 28.2467
Sizzled Citrus Flavor Shrimp
Shrimps cooked after being marinated are truly exquisite and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan as he makes shrimp marinated in a mixture of citrus extracts and other flavors and serves it with sauce. Shrimp in one of its best forms indeed! - 110.964
Grilled Citrus Trout
1. Preheat broiler or grill and make sure to place the rack about 5 inches from the heat.
2. Cover the preheated broiler or grill’s rack with a foil. Coat it with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Rather, you can coat the hinged fish grill... - 42.1901
Calypso Shrimp With Block Bean Citrus Salsa
1. In an 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, Tip the orange peel, the orange juice, the seasoned salt, and four cloves of garlic
2. Add shrimp to the mix and coat them well
3. After covering the dish with plastic wrap, leave the shrimp to... - 46.6452
Citrus Tomato Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Blend the marinade ingredients.
Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Remove the... - 45.2415
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 44.7144
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
This marinade is absolutely delicious! Your chicken will taste fantastic! You will need to marinade it for at least 4 hours so plan ahead. - 118.424
Butterflied Southern Citrus Barbecue
Place lamb in large glass or enamel bowl.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
Grill lamb, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 1 hour and 15... - 36.5471
Barbecued Citrus Chicken
Barbecued Citrus Chicken is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Barbecued Citrus Chicken recipe. - 32.1569
Turkey And Citrus Stir Fry
1. Reserve 1/2 cup of orange juice.
2. In the remaining juice, blend in the cornstarch, mustard, garlic, ginger, zests and lime juice.
3. Slice the Turkey breasts into thin strips.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the turkey strips in the marinade... - 44.8869
This is a healthy seafood dish that is easy to prepare and time friendly. This dish can be prepared and refridgerated ahead of time. This dish encorporates the sweet and sour tastes associated with oranges and lemons. The additional spices complete the dish.... - 44.2755
Citrus And Spice Grilled Chicken Breasts
1) In a large bowl, combine the orange juice, tomato puree, honey, zests, lemon and lime juices, garlic, thyme, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
2) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts. Pour in marinade over the... - 45.5856
Citrus Marinated Chicken
Combine orange, lemon and lime juices and garlic in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator no more than 2 hours. (Lemon and lime juice will "cook" the chicken if it's left in too long.)... - 44.7769
Grilled Citrus Chicken With Cucumber Orange Salad
1. Combine the orange juice, lime juice, garlic, oil, and salt in a small bowl. Pour half the mixture into a large bowl and add the chicken. Turn to coat.
2.. Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat. Remove the... - 33.6415
Citrus Marinated Chicken
In 2-cup measure combine lemon juice, soy sauce, water, pepper, garlic powder and orange peel to make marinade.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot.
Place with chicken in plastic bag.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Arrange chicken in 12 x 8-in baking... - 43.0528
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 38.148
Citrus Grilled Steak
In small bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, steak sauce, sherry and garlic.
Place steaks in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup orange juice mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining orange juice... - 32.4697
Citrus Marinated Pepper Wrapped Scallops
Nikki the foodie gets going these scallops wrapped in roasted peppers and then seared off! A wonderful dish brought together by Nikki! Surely a must try after watching this video! - 94.0913
Citrus Marinated Barbecued Shrimp With Fresh Arugula
Combine all the ingredients in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate the shrimp for 30 minutes.
Prepare the grill.
Cook the shrimp over a hot grill, basting with the marinade until just cooked through.
Do not overcook the shrimp, or they will get tough.
Keep... - 41.2982
Marinated Pork In Citrus Horseradish Sauce
Combine the onion, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, brown sugar, curry powder, oregano and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the pork roast.
Cover and marinate 12 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove the pork from the marinade and rotate the pork roast on the... - 35.0339
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 98.8586
Citrus And Tequila Chicken
Here is another exotic grilling recipe for your outdoor barbeque party. Citrus and tequila marinated chicken is slowly grilled on charcoal to make it soft, tender and delicious. You would definitely love this unique combination of flavors. Follow the easy... - 111.124
Citrus Flank Steak With Mashed Potatoes
Beef recipes particularly ones with steaks are indeed great for any dinner and with accompaniments, they are even better. Chef Dave shows intuitively how to cook Cuban style Citrus flavored flank steak as well as mashed sweet potatoes with orange juice to... - 120.261
Champagne Chicken With Avocado And Lemon Sauce
Make deep slits in the drumsticks so the marinade will permeate the meat.
Place drumsticks in a flat ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours, turning occasionally.
To make sauce, blend... - 47.7649
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except fish.
Add swordfish; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning fish occasionally.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Grill swordfish, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot ... - 38.0332
Sassy Mojo Pork
Trim any fat from meat.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle peppers, orange juice, onion, oregano, lime juice, honey, oil, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or blend... - 41.1712
Flank Steak With Green Chiles
Trim excess fat from steak.
Place steak in shallow glass dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in food processor or blender.
Process until smooth, about 40 seconds.
Pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain steak;... - 31.8006
Honey Lime Pork Chops
In 13x9-inch glass baking dish, blend all ingredients except pork chops.
Add chops and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning chops occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove chops, reserving marinade.
Grill or broil chops, turning once and... - 30.0494
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.1961
Mediterranean Beef Kabobs
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine green onions, oil, lemon juice, tarragon, oregano, pepper, and garlic.
Pour over meat; seal bag.
Marinate in the... - 36.8639
Shark And Stars
1) Pass 3 of the starfruits running them through a food mill or using a citrus juicer.
2) Pour the starfruit juice in a glass baking dish along with the lime juice, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Add the shark and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the... - 39.9936
Pescado A La Plancha
Pan-sautéing fish is one of the best ways to relish them. This easy yet elegant fish recipe bursts with citrusy, garlicky, buttery flavors. Juan Montalvo shows his subtle artistry over fish with this delicious recipe that is likely to be lapped up by all. - 97.6044
1. Trim fat from steak. Place steak in a dish. Combine soy sauce and next 5 ingredients. Pour over steak, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
2. Remove steak from marinade. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot... - 30.798
Thai Marinated Fish
PLACE FISH in large, shallow non-metal dish.
1.Fill fish cavity with coriander leaves.
2.Combine garlic, soy, fish and chilli sauces, oil, spring onions, ginger, juice and sugar in jug; mix well.
Pour marinade over fish.
Cover and refrigerate several... - 42.9924
Asian Grilled Steak Salad
Asian grilled steak salad is prepared with a marinated and grilled flak steak served with a citrus sauce and vegetables. The sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, orange and lemon juice with garlic and chili for flavor is served over the steak with... - 44.3329
Lamb Steaks With Orange And Rosemary
Spread the steaks on both sides with the mustard and put them side by side in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and add the citrus juices, garlic, white wine and seasoning.
Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Thirty minutes... - 42.0554
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.2333
Calcium Laden Healthy Bhetki Fish
This is a healthy, low cal fish dish that can be useful for women. The yogurt used in the recipe is not altered in any way by heat or processing and can help your body to get an adequate amount of calcium that is so essential for women. The sour lemon juice... - 0
In this recipe I marinated the chicken in a citrus marinade for 24 hours. The marinade keeps the chicken breast extremely moist and tasty. This is a very low fat meal as I use chicken breast and a very little amount if oil to saute the vegetables. - 134.157
Marinated Wings Of Chicken And Other Poultry
Chicken may be the most popular poultry dish that you can find because of the many recipes that originate from different countries around the world. Even children are very fond of eating fried chicken. This is because of the fact that chicken is easier to eat... - 44.3741
Baby Back Ribs Cajun Heat By The Bbq Pit Boys
Sick of those dried out, nothing to write home about Baby Backs? The BBQ Pit Boys show you how make a citrus Marinade, a Cajun rub, and a Pepper Bourbon sauce for serving up moist and tender pork loin ribs at your Pit. And it's real easy to do with these few... - 0