- » Citrus Fish
Citrus Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus fish recipes.
Pan Seared Fish With Citrus Butter
The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any fish you like, so go ahead and make sure use the least expensive one you can find. It is very easy to make and elegant enough to entertain. - 121.205
Citrus Hamachi With Salad And Dumplings
Check out this fantastic video that shares an amazing gourmet recipe. The video here is step wise and well explained. Watch this excellent video to prepare this incredible dish for your next party or on a special occasion and impress your guests. Take a... - 90.1029
Pescado A La Plancho ( Sauteed Fish In Garlic, Citrus, Butter)
1) Mix together the bitter orange, cumin, oregano and garlic.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Use a wire whisk to beat all the ingredients together.
4) Put the fish in a baking dish and pour the mixture all over.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 86.1604
Grilled Halibut And Yellowfin Tuna With Citrus Salsa
Make this winter Special with some grilled Fish. Try these fresh new grilled fish recipe, for a delicious change of pace. A colorful relish tuna served alongside grilled halibut makes a refreshing and healthy Main Dish . A perfect dish for afternoon lunch... - 80.795
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
Panfried Tilapia Fish With Genovese Citrus Pesto
You can now cook tasty, spicy pan-fried tilapia fish easily at your home. This was never thought possible, but Bhal Dave's excellent and simple recipe helps us to make the perfect pan-fried tilapia dish. - 73.9936
Orange Roughy In Citrus Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mix together all ingredients except marmalade, arrowroot and fish and stir well to dissolve orange juice concentrate.
3) Take a shallow non-metal casserole; place fish in it and pour the orange sauce over it, saving... - 45.4636
Pan Seared Salmon With Citrus Vinegar Glaze And Green Beans
1 Preheat a cast-iron pan or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Usin a brush, coat the salmon fillets with oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 In a pan, cook salmon until just done,for about 3 minutes on each... - 45.3867
Broiled Fish With Citrus Grape Sauce
Spray unheated rack of a broiler pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
Sprinkle both sides of fish with lemon-pepper seasoning.
Place fish on rack of broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes; turn fish.
Broil 3-5 minutes more or until fish flakes... - 43.9961
Marinated Citrus Fish Salad
1.Place fish in a glass bowl with peppercorns and orange rind.
2.To make marinade, combine oil, orange, grapefruit and lime juices, vinegar and ginger.
Pour marinade over fish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3 To serve, remove fish with a slotted spoon to a... - 43.8809
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.787
Citrus Fish And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the directions. Drain it well.
2) Remove the skin and bones (if any) from the fish.
3) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
4) Take the orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, basil, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix them... - 43.366
Planked Whitefish With Madeira And Citrus
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Wash the whitefish and drain well
4. Brush the whitefish with the olive oil
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Place the half slices of lemon and oranges into the cavities of the... - 43.0609
Grilled Citrus Trout
1. Preheat broiler or grill and make sure to place the rack about 5 inches from the heat.
2. Cover the preheated broiler or grill’s rack with a foil. Coat it with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Rather, you can coat the hinged fish grill... - 42.1901
Monkfish With Citrus And Ginger
1) Cut the fish diagonally into 2 by ½ inch strips.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil sautÃ© the fish and the garlic, until the fish turns white.
3) Remove the fish from the pan and drain off the liquid.
4) In the same... - 41.5666
Baked Snapper And Penne With Citrus Sauce
1 In boiling salted water, add penne and cook until al dente.
2 Drain the pasta and mix in a little vegetable oil to avoid sticking.
3 In an ovenproof dish, transfer the penne.
4 In a frying pan, heat some oil and brown the penne on both the... - 41.4184
Fish N Citrus Soup
In a large saucepan combine Fish Stock or chicken broth, orange peel, orange juice, onion, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, if using fish steaks, remove skin and... - 40.2039
Fish Fillets With Citrus Herb Butter
In a small mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until blended.
Shape half of the butter mixture into a log; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
Place remaining mixture in a microwave-safe bowl; heat for 1-2 minutes or until melted.
Place fish... - 39.8503
Pan Fried Red Mullet With Basil And Citrus
1. Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish in a single layer. Pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with the crushed peppercorns. Lay the orange slices on top of the fish. Cover the dish, and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
2. Halve the... - 39.3685
Red Snapper In Pineapple Citrus Escabeche
• Twist off crown from pineapple. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise. Refrigerate one half for later use. Cut remaining half in half. Core and skin fruit. Coarsely chop fruit; set aside.
• Season fish with salt and black pepper.
• Fry fish in large,... - 38.7117
Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Brush fish cavity with oil and season with pepper and lemon peel.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices; place in cavity of fish.
Oil outside of fish thoroughly.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part.
Place fish in oiled fish basket.
Or, make... - 38.3165
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 38.148
Citrus Sauce Catch
Purchase 4 individual fillets or cut large fillets into 4 equal portions.
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Butter a baking pan large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Arrange fillets in buttered pan.
In a small bowl,... - 38.017
Snapper With Cumin Citrus Sauce
1 ln a 12-inch skillet, bring 2 inches of water to a simmer with the bay leaf and lemon slices.
Add the fillets, cover, and barely simmer for 4 to 6 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
In a small... - 37.4157
Red Snapper Citrus
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2)In a bowl mix onion, orange juice and rind, salt, and marinate fillets for about 30 minutes.
3)Once done, drain the liquid, put ina baking dish,flesh side up and bake for about 12 minutes or till... - 37.1506
Citrus And Wine Poached Mackerel
1. Place red pepper, green onions, ginger and oil in a large deep nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until red pepper is soft. Stir in orange rind, wine, orange and lemon juices and soy sauce. Bring to the boil.
2.... - 36.7923
Thaw fillets, if frozen.
Cut fish into serving portions and place in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased baking dish, about 8 by 12 inches in size.
Combine onion, orange and lemon juice, orange rind, and salt.
Pour over fish.
Cover and chill... - 35.5992
Swordfish With Fruit And Citrus Vinegar
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Brush all over with oil.
Arrange fish on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook, turning once with a wide metal spatula halfway through cooking time, until fish is opaque but still moist in center (about 10 minutes; cut to... - 35.1036
Quick Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Rinse inside cavity of fish under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Brush cavity with oil and season with pepper.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices in cavity of fish.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part to determine cooking... - 33.3493
Salt Baked Branzino With Citrus Fennel And Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large bowl, mix the 6 pounds of kosher salt with the chopped parsley, cilantro and rosemary. Add the egg whites and stir until the salt is evenly moistened.
2. Season the sea bass cavities with salt and fill them with the... - 30.9789
Citrus Fish Broil
Cut fish into 4 pieces; place in shallow baking dish.
In small bowl, combine chili sauce, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and oil; pour over fish, turning to coat.
Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Place fish on... - 29.6567
Poached Sole With Citrus Sauce
1. From lemon, squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over medium heat,melt butter or margarine; stir in flour until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in lemon juice, 1 cup water, and bouillon; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 29.0406
Citrus Marinated Fish Steaks
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil and dill weed; mix well.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove fish from marinade; heat marinade thoroughly.
Grill or broil until fish flakes with fork,... - 26.6802
Fish Steaks With Citrus
Fish Steaks With Citrus are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite seafood dish and I end up serving it for our dinners quiet often! Try this Fish Steaks With Citrus recipe! - 25.4533
Citrus Marinated Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen. Separate fillets or cut into 4 serving-size portions. Place fish in a shallow pan.
For marinade, combine the water, lime juice, honey, cooking oil, dried dillweed, and salt. Pour marinade over fish portions. Cover and refrigerate for 3... - 24.4741