- » Citrus Drink
Citrus Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus drink recipes.
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix is a beautiful combination of flavors that will warm up your winter evenings. It can also be a wonderful gift for the festive season. Watch this video to see what all you will need to prepare this magical mix! - 133.409
Raw Orange Citrus Delight
For those on fasting and wanting to break it here is a soothing, natural and healthy drink. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Citrus Delight with orange as the key ingredient. Fabulously natural! - 99.594
Vegetable Sandwich And Citrus Drink
Looking for some delicious ideas for quick snack? Watch this video, you can learn making vegetable sandwich and a cool citrus drink. - 99.257
Sparkling Citrus-grape Juice
If you are looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to serve your kids and guests, this is it. Inspired by citrusy fruits, this bubbly, sparkling juice isn’t just a cinch to make, but makes for a refreshing alternative to mulled wine or all other alcoholic... - 98.3092
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.1342
Citrus Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
1) Halve onion and chop one half coarsely. The other half slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place the rings in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
2) With the coarse side of grater, grate citrus rind.
3) Skin grapefruit and oranges and... - 48.2433
1. In a saucepan keep chestnuts and soak in their juice,
2. Cover and boil, simmer for 35-40 minutes until soft.
3. Drain out the chestnuts.
4. Blend chestnuts with remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into 4 glasses and chill.
6. Decorate with... - 47.0649
1. In a heated teapot pour boiling water over tea bags and steep 5 minutes.
2. Into a saucepan, pour tea removing tea bags preferably glass or stainless steel.
3. Add orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4. Keep hot, without... - 44.6304
Easy Citrus Sangria
1) In a large pitcher, combine first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pour in club soda into the mixture before serving.
4) Serve the sangria over ice. - 39.7309
Spicy Citrus Punch
Put 2 quarts of water in a pan and add the 1 tablespoon cloves, allspice and cinnamon.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove the thin outer zest from peel of the lemons and oranges; reserve the fruit.
Add fruit peel to spices; cover, bring to simmering.
Reduce... - 39.411
Hot Citrus Tea
1) In 1 1/2-quart saucepan add 1 quart water and bring it to a boil.
2) In another small saucepan, add remaining 2 tablespoons water, the sugar, juices, and cinnamon stick.
3) Cook the mixture by continuous stirring until sugar is dissolved and... - 38.8146
Mulled Citrus Cider Punch
1) In a large kettle, add in the orange juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, grapefruit juice concentrate, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10... - 38.7744
Citrus Health Drink
1) In a bowl, pour water and add dates to soak for overnight or for long hours.
2) Finely chop fresh parsley and set aside.
3) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend to make a smooth mix.
4) Serve by... - 36.5599
1) In a bowl, combine orange juice, sweet lime juice, club soda and lime juice.
2) Blend well.
3) In cocktail glasses, put ice cubes and pour the juice mixture in qual quantity in each glass.
4) Decorate the glasses with lemon... - 36.3025
Creamy Citrus Sauce
1) In your blender, add sunflower seeds and blend thoroughly by adding water. Make a smooth and creamy consistency.
2) Pour in honey, orange peel and 1/4 cup orange juice. Mix well.
3) Add this mixture into the remaining part of the fruit juice and... - 36.2106
Citrus Cafe Brulot
CafÃ© brulot is a hot coffee drink prepared with spiced like cinnamon and cloves and flavored with lemon and orange peels along with brandy. Heavy bodied and rich, the cafÃ© brulot is flavorful and refreshing on a cold day. - 35.586
Spicy Lemon Iced Tea
In large mixing bowl or 3-quart pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags.
Let steep 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Add remaining ingredients except ice cubes; mix well.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add ice cubes; let stand until well chilled before serving. - 34.9659
1. In a large bowl, mix lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup; add lots of ice to it
2. Float threaded lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint on top and serve in paper cups - 34.9397
Citrus Iced Tea
1. Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Combine the tea, cloves, and the 3-inch strips of lemon and orange zest in a heatproof bowl. Cover with the boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea ball, then stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices,... - 34.8379
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 33.7576
Citrus Tea Punch
Let boiling water stand on the tea for 6 min., then strain.
Add the sugar, and stir until dissolved.
Add the cold water, pineapple juice, and lemon juice, and chill.
Serve in a punch bowl with a block of ice. - 33.5599
Party Citrus Punch
1) Dissolve citric acid and 1/2 cup boiling water.
2) Dissolve sugar and cold water and add citric acid mixture, pineapple juice, and orange juice concentrate.
3) Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
4) Pour the citrus punch over ice. - 33.266
Pink Citrus Mist
Combine lemon juice, sugar, ice water, rose wine and 1 cup crushed ice in electric blender or large covered jar.
Blend or shake thoroughly until ice is very fine.
Gradually add more ice and blend.
Pour into chilled 6 to 8 ounce glasses, garnish with lemon... - 33.0782
Citrus sparkle is a cool and tangy orange and lime drink that is a real refresher on hot summer days. Made with carbonated water along with fresh fruits, this drink is best served chilled with ice. - 32.9994
Tangy Citrus Fizz
In electric mixer bowl or blender container, combine orange juice, vanilla ice cream, lemon sherbet, and bitters.
Beat or blend till smooth.
Pour into 2 tall glasses.
Carefully pour in carbonated beverage.
Garnish each serving with a twist of... - 32.7654
Citrus Fruit Cocktail
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss.
Combine orange rind and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir until blended.
Pour orange juice mixture over fruit mixture; toss gently. - 32.3358
1. In a punch bowl, mix orange juice, water, lemon juice and instant tea and stir till the sugar and tea dissolve; add aerated beverage to it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float ornage slices on top and serve - 31.8113
Mango-Citrus Sorbet has it all. Mango-Citrus Sorbet is fast becoming my favorite drink. A great way to refresh yourself during the day! - 31.661
1. In a large bowl, mix the fruit juices together, and chill in the refrigerator
2. Mix in the tonic water and syrup into the punch just before serving.
3. Serve over ice in tall glasses and use lemon slices to garnish. - 31.4264
Citrus Mint Punch
Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water.
Let steep 1 hour; strain.
Add concentrates and water; stir well.
Chill. - 31.398
1. Take a punch bowl, add pineapple juice, orange/grapefruit juice and ginger ale. Mix in lime sherbet and stir well.
2. Transfer to tall serving glasses and serve with a wedge of orange. - 30.9064
In blender container combine orange sherbet, cold water, tangerine juice concentrate, and ice cubes.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Pour into 6 tall glasses.
Pour carbonated beverage down sides of glasses.
Stir gently to mix. - 30.6843
Citrus Mulled Wine
In small saucepan, combine water, sugar, cloves, nutmeg, one of the cinnamon sticks, lemon and orange; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes; let cool, then strain. (Recipe can be prepared to this point, covered and... - 29.7389
Watermelon Citrus Cooler
The watermelon cirtus cooler is a true summer drink. Made with watermelon juice, grape juice and orange juice, the watermelon cooler is garnished with wtaermelon balls and sweetened with sugar. - 28.3823
In a 2-quart pitcher, mix apricot nectar, lemon juice, lime juice, and orange juice; blend well, then add sugar to taste.
Pour into 4 or 5 glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig, if desired. - 28.1356
In a punch bowl, stir together juices and ginger ale.
Scoop sherbet into punch bowl.
Serve immediately. - 27.6081
Citrus Tea Punch
In pitchers prepare lemonade and orange juice.
In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice and tea.
Add orange, lemon and strawberry slices, mint leaves and ice cubes. - 27.325
Citrus Spiced Tea
1 In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the water, I lemon zest, orange zest, cinnamon stick, cloves, ginger, and all spice to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmerfor 10 minutes.
Pour into a warm teapot, add the tea bags, and steep for 10... - 26.4321
Combine fruit juices and sparkling water. Serve over cracked ice and garnish with a lemon slice. Sweeten to taste, if desired. - 26.1241
Citrus Mint Cooler
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Cover and chill at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding mint. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Garnish with... - 25.9816
The citrus delight is prepared with lemon flaovred yogurt and orange juice. Blended together with fresh peaches and cooled with ice, the citrus cooler is garnished with orange slices and served chilled. - 24.617
Citrus Albumen Water
Dissolve the sugar in the warm water.
Add lemon juice.
Beat egg white enough so that it will mix; add salt and put with remaining ingredients.
Shake or beat the mixture. - 24.4094
Mix all ingredients in desired container, and chill before serving. - 23.9941
Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
1. Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
2. To serve, pour water into a microwave-safe serving cup. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons mix or more to taste; stir. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to serving temperature (1 1/2 to 2 minutes at HIGH).
3. Stir well before... - 23.4499
The citrus shake is a tangy and orangy drink made with pineapple orange flavored yogurt and vanilla ice cream. Blended together, the citrus shake is thinned with and further flavored with orange or pineapple juice. - 21.1257
Citrus Drink Recipes By Category