- » Citrus Dessert
Citrus Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus dessert recipes.
Sweet and tart creamy topping that tastes great with shortcakes, ice cream, angel food cake, cheesecake, and even chicken! Watch how easy it is to make citrus curd in this video by Chef Lisa. Another quick cooking recipe for you to enjoy! - 130.555
Citrus Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2. Prepare a greased bundt cake tin.
3. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
4. In a stand mixer cream the butter and add the sugar until well incorporated.
5. Add eggs one at a... - 112.935
Creamy Citrus Curd
It is a treat for all the people having a sweet tooth. Though it is called curd, but the recipe is completely dairy-free. So, it can be the right dessert to serve to the people having dairy-allergy. - 112.323
Frozen Citrus Keylime Cheese Cake
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef make this brilliant Frozen Citrus Keylime Cheese Cake that is sure going to impress your family. Hit the play button now. - 101.547
Tangerine And Lemon Sweet Sorbet
Are you looking for a sorbet recipe that is just the right blend of sweet and tangy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tangerine sorbet that everyone is bound to love! - 83.1566
High Citrus Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's High Citrus Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. If you have a lot of citrus on hand then High Citrus Pie is the recipe you should opt for. Just try it once, and you'll no doubt want to prepare... - 51.3796
Citrus Orange Cheesecake
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and cracker crumbs. Mix well and place uniformly on to a 9 inch spring form baking pan.
3. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes or till done.
4.... - 49.9873
Citrus Grape Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Brush a 23 cm springform cake tin with olive oil, dust all over the pan with 1 tablespoon flour, discard any excess flour.
3) In a small pan, bring the wine to a boil, then simmer... - 49.9011
Citrus Spice Sponge Cake
Sift flour, spices and baking powder.
Whip yolks 2 minutes.
Dribble in orange juice while whipping.
Gradually add sugar and whip 3 more minutes until yolks are thick.
Fold in vanilla and grated peels.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of... - 49.7426
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 49.4143
Piquant Citrus Pie
1) In a saucepan, cook the rhubarb, honey, salt and orange juice together over a low heat, until the mixture comes to a boil.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water or orange juice.
3) Stir into the saucepan, stir constantly and cook... - 48.1193
Citrus Mini Tart With Fresh Orange Whipped Cream
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar and orange juice. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Once it starts to boil, reduce flame and cook to a syrup consistency. Keep aside to cool.
4. Place... - 47.3561
Citrus Pudding Cake
This Citrus Pudding Cake tastes awesome ! A delicious orange and lemon juice bake this Citrus Pudding Cake makes a wonderful dessert ! Try this and let me know if you like it ! - 47.2044
Snow Of Gingered Citrus
Snow Of Gingered Citrus is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Snow Of Gingered Citrus. - 46.9049
Whole Wheat Citrus Spice Cookies
In small nonmetal bowl, combine candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, currants, and rum.
Stir to distribute rum.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Combine honey and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 46.8134
Cream butter and sugar till light; add egg.
Mix in buttermilk, orange peel, and juices.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°, 25 to 30 minutes.
While warm frost with... - 46.5899
Place lemon zest in a glass dish.
Add orange liqueur and set aside.
In top of a double boiler over simmering water, combine lemon juice, grapefruit juice, egg yolks and half the sugar.
Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, until mixture is well blended and... - 46.5398
Luscious Citrus Pie
1. In a 9 inch pie tin/ pie dish, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Cut each halve of Ladyfingers into halves again, crosswise.
3. Place around edges of pie dish and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine egg yolks and honey and... - 46.0867
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Citrus Frosting. Follow this easy recipe for Citrus Frosting and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 45.9573
Citrus Meringue Crush
1)In a plastic bag place the meringues and using a rollingpin crush them. Transfer the small pieces into a mixing bowl.
2)Into the mixing bowl, add yogurt, citrus rinds and juice. Mix well with the crushed meringue.
3)Take 4 mini basins and into this... - 45.6654
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 45.5069
Citrus Chiffon Pie
Citrus chiffon pie is a orange and lemon flavored pie that is I often make for its freshness. Set in a baked pastry shell with a gelatin mix along with eggs, sugar, orange and lemon peels and juice, the citrus chiffon pie can be served with additional whipped... - 45.4342
Citrus Mold Maraschino
Soften 1 envelope gelatin in 1/2 cup of the cold water in a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in remaining water and pour one half of the gelatin into a 2-quart charlotte mold or souffle dish; chill until almost set, but not... - 45.3689
Chilled Citrus Cheesecake
1) In a bowl, crush the biscuits.
2) Add cinnamon, melted butter and syrup to combine.
3) In a 20-cm (8-in) loose-based cake tin, spread the mixture. With the back of spoon to press.
4) To prepare the topping, add 3 tablespoons water in a cup... - 44.8446
Citrus Crunch Dessert
Combine flour and brown sugar.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles fine crumbs; stir in oats and coconut.
Pat half the crumb mixture evenly into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan; set remaining crumb mixture aside.
In saucepan combine granulated sugar... - 44.3716
Citrus Ring Cookies
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and spice together twice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Fold in ground almonds and breadcrumbs to form dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Divide dough into 30 pieces and... - 44.2622
Creamy Citrus Mousse
Dip the rims of six individual dessert dishes in lime juice, then in sugar; set aside.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water.
Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the whipped topping, milk, lime... - 44.1272
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a blender container or food processor combine cornflakes and Grape Nuts.
Process until crushed.
In a medium bowl combine crushed cereals, margarine, 1 teaspoon lemon rind, orange rind and brown sugar; mix well.
Over the bottom... - 44.0706
Citrus Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate with butter.
3) Place the apples in the pie plate.
3) In a small saucepan, simmer the beverage along with gelatine stir until dissolved.
4) Mix in the... - 44.0315
Citrus Drizzle Cake
1) In a pan, add in the orange juice and lemon juice along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Take a store-bought cake and make slits across the top.
3) Drizzle the citrusy syrup over the cake. Keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.973
High Citrus Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool on wire rack.
In saucepan combine 3/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
Stir in lemon... - 43.9427
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
Try out the easy-to-make Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing recipe. Enjoy the Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 43.7235
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
In large bowl, add sugar to softened butter, creaming until thoroughly blended.
Beat in egg yolks and add orange rind; continue beating until mixture is light.
Add half of... - 43.6891
In food processor or in bowl and using pastry blender, blend flour, butter and brown sugar until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 9 inch (2.5 L) square cake pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes.
TOPPING: Stir together sugar, lemon rind and juice,... - 43.6761
Steamed Cranberry Pudding With Citrus Sauce
Combine hot water and orange juice.
Place cranberries in a small bowl.
Pour orange juice mixture over cranberries, and let stand 15 minutes.
Cream margarine and molasses; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat... - 43.0277
1) In the top of a double boiler, add sugar, flour and salt.
2) Fold in grated orange peel, orange and lemon juice and egg. Combine all together.
3) Allow the water to boil and cook the mixture until thick by frequent stirring.
4) Combine butter and... - 42.9317
Fresh Citrus Compote With Lime Cream
Peel oranges, tangerines and white and red grapefruit; cut away thin outer membrane covering sections.
Holding fruit over bowl to catch juice and using sharp knife, slice toward center between sections and membrane walls, removing one segment at a time.
In... - 42.7679
Citrus Fruit Custard
1 In a bowl, mix sugar and cornstarch thoroughly.
2 In another bowl, beat egg and egg yolk.
3 In top of double boiler, bring milk to a full boil over direct heat.
4 Place over rapidly boiling water.
5 Gradually stir in the sugar-cornstarch... - 42.7663
Nothing brings out the sweet tangy citrus feel than this Citrus Sorbet made using your favorite citrus fruits. What's more interesting is the dessert uses lemon flavored gelatin to give it all a complete citrus touch! Give a try and believe me it is... - 42.4338
Crepes Suzette With Cointreau
Mix and cook crepes, then fold each in half and then in half again; keep warm in a 250° F. oven until all are done.
Rub sugar lumps on rind of orange and lemon, drop into orange juice, and crush to dissolve.
Melt butter in a chafing dish over moderately low... - 41.9418
Citrus Creme Dessert
Citrus crÃ¨me dessert is a frozen dessert made with gelatin combined with eg yolks and orange and lemon essence. The cirtus crÃ¨me dessert dessert is best served with fresh fruits after being chilled overnight. - 41.7045
Winter Fruit Tray With Citrus Dip
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salad.
Cut fruit from shell with knife.
Trim off core and cut fruit into bite-size chunks or wedges.
Arrange pineapple chunks, orange slices, apple... - 41.6577
Citrus Mince Pies
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C, 10 mins before baking.
Sieve flour and salt into bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, stir in sugar and rinds.
Bind together with egg yolk and enough juice to form a firm dough.
Wrap and chill... - 41.5811
Citrus Nut Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks.
Mix together flour, baking powder, soda; add alternately with sour cream.
Stir in pecans, orange rind and orange juice.
Fold in egg whites.
Place a coffee filter paper in the bottom of an 8-inch round glass dish.
Fill... - 41.5673
Apple Citrus Compote
1) In a skillet, heat together water, sweetener, lemon, cloves and cinnamon.
2) Let the mixture boil.
3) Put the fruits in and simmer for 8 minutes until tender but firm.
4) Remove from the heat and discard the whole spices,
5) Portion the mixture in... - 41.2696
Citrus Apple Pie
Prepare the pastry.
Divide in half, line a 9 inch pie pan with one portion, and save the remainder for the top.
Refrigerate both while you make the filling.
Measure the sliced apples.
You should have about 4 cups.
Mix apple slices with sugar, salt, cinnamon... - 41.0338
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 41.0162
Creamy Citrus Trifle
Combine pudding mix and milk, stirring until smooth.
Stir in sour cream; set aside.
Combine marmalade and sherry, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Arrange half of cake cubes in a 1 1/2-quart trifle bowl or straight-sided glass bowl.
Spoon half of... - 40.9626
Sunny Citrus Souffle
Tie foil collar around top of a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish so that collar extends about 2 inches above rim.
Pour boiling water over gelatin in a bowl and stir until dissolved.
Add carbonated beverage and lemon peel and juice; blend thoroughly.
Chill... - 40.4556
Citrus Milk Sherbet
1 Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
2 In a bowl, combine the corn syrup, milk, rinds, and juices.
3 In the refrigerator trays, pour the mixture and freeze partially.
4 In a cold bowl, transfer the mixture and beat until light... - 40.4281
Citrus Prune Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Citrus Prune Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Citrus Prune Pie recipe is a must try! - 39.6783
Dairy Free Citrus Mold
1) In a bowl add orange and raspberry gelatin crystals. Mix well.
2) Pour hot orange juice on it and stir until dissolved.
3) Pour d grapefruit juice and let stand at room temperature.
4) When almost firm, beat in milk-free whipping cream.
5) Blend the... - 39.6345
Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup
Try this delicious version of Mixed Citrus Compote With Florida Orange Lime Syrup recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Mixed Citrus Compote, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 39.5481
Citrus Baked Pears
1. Wash & core pears. Remove skin halfway down, arrange on a 8-inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, add sugar, walnuts, butter and mix. Fill this mixture in the center of each pear.
3. Pour Orange Juice & sprinkle slivered orange & lemon peels... - 39.4142
Swedish Citrus Fromage
In a small saucepan, combine the gelatin and water.
Let stand for five minutes, then cook over low heat, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
Set aside to cool.
Mix in the orange juice, lemon juice, and orange rind.
Beat the egg yolks and sugar together... - 39.3532
Rum And Citrus Sorbet Sherbet
1) In a pan, add in sugar and water. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Add in the lemon rind into the syrup and boil for 10 minutes. 3) Strain the syrup into a bowl. Let cool down.
4) Add in the lemon juice and orange juice.
5)... - 39.3415
Rum And Citrus Sorbet
An exquisitely refreshing Escoffier-inspired ice.
Put sugar and water into a small saucepan, heat gently until dissolved, then simmer steadily for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add thinly pared lemon rind, and leave to stand until quite cold.
Add squeezed... - 39.3269
Banana Citrus Trifle
Cut cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine banana slices and lime juice; set aside.
Peel and section oranges, catching juice in a small saucepan.
Set sections aside.
Add sugar and water to saucepan, stirring well.
Bring to a boil; cook,... - 39.2241
Citrus Lace Cups
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the fat, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow to boil.
Stir in the orange rind, then cool the mixture slightly.
Quickly fold in the flour.
Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture... - 39.1758
These Citrus Crepes are so refreshing after a meal ! Let the tangy lemon and orange flavors of the Citrus Crepes g the better of you ! Try out this easy diish and tell me if you like it ! - 39.1367
Candied Citrus Peel
1) Peel the oranges and then cut each peel into ¼-inch wide and 3-inch long strips.
2) Combine together the orange peel and just enough water to cover in a large saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
4)... - 39.0567
Glazed Citrus Sections
Section grapefruit halves, leaving outside shells intact.
Discard the membrane.
Reserve the grapefruit shells.
In a small bowl toss together grapefruit sections and mandarin orange sections.
Mound the fruit into the reserved grapefruit shells.
Place in a... - 38.831
Citrus Grape Cake
1. Pour the wine into a small pan. Bring to the boil, then keep simmering until reduced down to 85ml - this will take 5-10 mins. Leave to cool.
2. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Brush a 23cm springform cake tin with olive oil, tip in 1 tbsp flour, then... - 38.5288
Citrus Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together sugar, flour, and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
With a pastry blender or your fingers, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
Peel and core... - 38.3708
Citrus Fruit Soup
In a saucepan stir together apple cider, apricot nectar, sugar, cornstarch, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, Remove from heat.
Stir in fruit and wine, Cover and chill,... - 38.3364
Anise Citrus Compote
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes; strain.
Peel oranges and grapefruit, removing all white part.
Cut oranges in half and slice.
Cut out grapefruit sections; squeeze about 1/2 cup juice from remaining membrane and add to anise... - 38.1741
Citrus Rhubarb Pieces
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar with the rhubarb and allow to stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2) In a saucepan, cook the rhubarb-sugar mixture over a medium heat, until the mixture comes to a boil.
3) Stir in the orange and lemon, allow to... - 37.8574
With citrus zester or vegetable peeler, remove colored peel, not white pith, from oranges.
Measure 1/3 cup orange peel.
Cut oranges in half.
Squeeze juice from oranges into measuring cup or small bowl.
Measure 1/3 cup orange juice.
Combine orange peel and... - 37.7696
Pear Citrus Cobbler
The pear citrus cobbler is a warm and delicious dessert prepared with pears and flavored with lemon juice and peels. The pear citrus cobbler is made with cooked pears withlemon peels and juice with a dash of cinnamon. Topped with biscuit toppin, the pear... - 37.7508
Fresh Citrus Jelly
1. With a sharp knife, cut all the peel and white pith from one orange and carefully remove the segments. Arrange all of the segments in the base of a 900 ml / 1 1/2 pint / 3 3/4 cup mould or dish.
2. Remove some shreds of citrus rind with a zester and... - 37.1591
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the breadcrumbs until crisp.
Allow to cool, then stir in the sugar and orange rind.
Reserve a few mandarins for decoration and rub the remainder through a sieve or puree in a blender or food processor.
Whip the cream until... - 36.9878
Candied Citrus Peels
Cut peel into thin strips.
Place in saucepan and cover with cold water; slowly bring to a boil.
Repeat boiling and draining process 5 times.
Make a syrup of 2 cups sugar and 1 cup water.
Boil until syrup is very thick and mostly... - 36.5067
Refreshing Citrus Sorbet
Combine water and sugar in a saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine sugar mixture, orange juice concentrate, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric... - 36.4182
Citrus Chiffon Pie
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar in 9-inch pie pan; mix well. With tablespoon press evenly and firmly around sides and bottom of pie pan. Chill.
3. Mix gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar and... - 36.1026
Citrus Chiffon Cake
1. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition until sugar is completely dissolved and... - 35.9419
Citrus Delicious Pudding
1. Place sugar and butter in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, lemon and orange rinds and lemon and orange juices.
2. Place egg yolks and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Stir into citrus mixture.
3. Place egg whites in a bowl and... - 35.3072
Citrus Fruit Salad
1. Using a potato peeler, take a wafer-thin sliver from the discarded skins of all the citrus fruit except the kumquats.
2. Using a pestle and mortar, crush the slivers with the sugar to release the highly flavoured oils, combine with the Angostura bitters... - 35.2796
Avocado Citrus Salad
Drain grapefruit, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 3/4 CUP- Dice grapefruit.
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Add reserved syrup mixture to dissolved gelatin; cool.
Add ginger ale, pouring slowly down side of bowl, stirring gently with an... - 35.1959
Fruit Pizza Pie
Cook until mixture thickens (about 4 minutes).
Remove from heat and let cool.
When crust is cool make filling.
Mix together 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese and 1 - 8 ounce cool whip.
Spread on cool crust. - 34.7811
Citrus Fruit Cup
Peel orange and separate the sections.
Peel inner skin carefully and break each section into 2 to 3 pieces.
Peel sweet limes with knife and cut into small pieces removing white fibre and seeds.
In a bowl, combine the peeled fruits, and rest of the ingredients... - 34.2884
Layered Sherbet Dessert
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
Firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, and cool completely.
Spread raspberry sherbet evenly over crust; cover and freeze until... - 34.2448
Citrus Halva Cake
Cream the butter and sugar together with the grated citrus rind until pale and fluffy. Beat in the citrus juice and eggs a little at a time, then continue to beat, fold in the semolina, ground almonds and baking powder. Turn into a greased and floured 23cm... - 34.0385
Scottish Oatcakes With Citrus Marmalade
Mix oats with baking soda in a medium-size bowl.
Stir in melted butter and 1/4 cup water to make a stiff dough.
If necessary, add a bit more water.
Turn dough out onto a surface well dusted with flour.
Knead just until smooth.
Roll out as thin as possible,... - 33.8823
Combine sugar replacement, water and gelatin in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in juices and freeze.
For fluffy ice: Freeze until mushy.
Scrape into mixing bowl or blender and beat just until loosened.
Return... - 33.6088
1. Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes. Heat the remaining water and honey to boiling and add to the soaked gelatin. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add the grapefruit juice, lemon juice, and orange juice. Mix well and chill until the mixture just... - 33.5183
Puffed Prune Whip
1. Place prunes, icing sugar, Cointreau or orange juice, and orange rind in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in walnuts and cake crumbs.
2. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, then gradually add sugar,... - 33.1548
Pour boiling water into blender.
Cover and blend at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin and stir until ice is partially melted.
Add sherbet and... - 33.0249
Citrus Chiffon Cake
Bake cake mix as directed on package, adding the grated peel.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar and extracts until soft peaks form.
Fold in coconut.
If desired, sprinkle top with coconut and garnish with orange... - 32.8706
Before starting, read the general instructions at the beginning of this section.
Place rind and fruit into a large pot.
Add water, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Let stand overnight in a cool place.
Bring mixture to a boil again, and cook,... - 32.3931
Citrus Devil's Food Cake
Combine cake mix and egg white in a mixing bowl.
Add grapefruit juice.
Beat on low for 1 minute.
Continue beating on high 5 minutes more or until batter is thick and very creamy Transfer to a wax paper lined or greased and floured 8 in.
round cake pan.
Bake... - 31.7386
Orange Pineapple Jubilee
1. Pour boiling water over gelatin in large bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Add sherry and salt.
2. Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white—about 1 hour.
3. Fold in orange and pineapple.
4. Spoon into 6 sherbet glasses; refrigerate... - 31.4927
Citrus Berry Sherbet
Citrus Berry Sherbet has a lovely taste. Citrus Berry Sherbet gets its taste from strawberries mixed with applesauce. Citrus Berry Sherbet is cherished by many people. - 31.4361
Sweetened Citrus Peel
Combine water and granulated sugar replacement in a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve powder.
Cook over medium heat until just boiling.
Reduce heat, add citrus peel, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Let cool to room temperature.
Cover and refrigerate at least 6 to 8 hours... - 31.1315
Simple Citrus Terrine
Line a 1kg (2lb) loaf tin with clingfilm.
Dissolve the jelly in the boiling water and stir in the lime zest and juice.
Leave to cool.
Meanwhile, whisk the evaporated milk until it has doubled in volume, then gradually whisk in the cooled jelly.
Pour the jelly... - 30.9956
Cut off top third of oranges.
Scoop out pulp, slice into pieces and put into a bowl.
Set orange shells in custard cups.
Reserve 1 tsp (15 ml) coconut.
Add remaining coconut, grapefruit and pineapple to orange pieces; toss gently.
Spoon fruit into orange... - 30.8138
Green Peas And Lettuce
1) Take out the heart of lettuce.
2) Fill the hollow with peas.
3) Tie the leaves. In 1 inch of boiling water place with head side up, cover and steam for 30 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper op top.
5) Serve with cream. - 30.531
Strawberries With Citrus Cream
Put the strawberries in a bowl and drizzle with the vinegar.
Sprinkle with half the caster sugar and toss gently to combine.
Leave to macerate for several hours, if possible.
Whip the cream until softly peaking.
Gently whisk in the fruit rinds and juices and... - 30.5064
Sunny Citrus Souffle
1. Tie an aluminum foil collar around top of a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish. Set aside.
2. Pour boiling water over gelatin in a bowl and stir until dissolved. Add carbonated beverage and lemon peel and juice; blend thoroughly. Chill until mixture is slightly... - 30.4581
Citrus Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
1. Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruits, removing all the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections. Discard the membranes.
2. Using a small sharp knife, peel the oranges, removing all the bitter white... - 30.4497
1. Cut fresh grapefruit(if used) in halves loosening sections with a grapefruit knife, leaving them in the shells.
2. If using canned or frozen grapefruit pile pieces into dessert dishes.
3. To serve pour creme de menthe over top, garnish with... - 30.2529
Citrus Dessert Recipes By Category