- » Citrus Appetizer
Citrus Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus appetizer recipes.
Citrus Salmon Ceviche
What ceviche can you think of on a summer afternoon at the beach-salmon ceviche probably? Salmon is remotest ingredient that can be considered for a ceviche. Watch this video that shows how to prepare a fresh ceviche with salmon loaded with flavor. - 138.351
Goat Cheese Marinated With Jordan Olive Oil And Citrus
Jordan Winery Executive Chef Todd Knoll demonstrates how to make his favorite seasonal olive oil, citrus and aged cheese marinated appetizer recipe for dinner parties. Learn how to use citrus from any season -- whether it's blood-red oranges during winter or... - 134.735
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 133.239
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 131.293
Curried Chicken Kabobs And Citrus & Shrimp Salad
1. Cut vegetables and fruits as shown in the video.
2. For kabobs, season chicken with olive oil, salt, curry powder, and yogurt. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes or overnight.
3. For citrus shrimp salad, in a bowl combine radish, orange,... - 123.065
Citrus Hamachi With Salad And Dumplings
Check out this fantastic video that shares an amazing gourmet recipe. The video here is step wise and well explained. Watch this excellent video to prepare this incredible dish for your next party or on a special occasion and impress your guests. Take a... - 121.4
Citrus Marinated Grape Tomatoes
Here is a really simple addition to your tapas, citrus marinated tomatoes. Take a look at this video that shows how to prepare some tasty tapas for any occasion. From having an intimate gathering to a full on party, these appetizers are the perfect addition... - 121.354
Citrus Sesame Shrimp Salad
Simple and super healthy, this easy appetizer is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of shrimp are accented with the sweet-sour-spicy marinade of orange marmalade, sesame oil, chili sauce, and lemon juice and the... - 119.658
Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites With Citrus Feel
Sweet and savory appetizers are real fun at dos with friends or kitty parties. Watch the recipe to make a real show stopping Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites with interestingly mixed flavors of cranberries and oranges running in every bite! - 118.329
Citrus Fennel And Radish Salad
Have a look at this recipe video of citrus fennel and radish salad which is jam packed with nutrition and oozing of robust flavors. It looks so refreshing you might want to have it right away. Try it a couple of times and your body will thank you for treating... - 117.48
Zucchini Pad Thai With Citrus Ginger Dressing
1. Spiralize zucchini.
1. In a bowl, combine spiral zucchini, pepper, carrots, and lemon juice and put it aside.
2. For making the dressing – Combine orange juice, cilantro, scallions, sage leaves, ginger and tahini sauce in a blender.... - 116.299
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 114.091
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 100.296
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 91.3381
Banana Citrus Fruit Cup
Need a quick thing to serve up before or after the meal? Then take a look at this Banana Citrus Fruit Cup recipe. Watch the video to see simple directives on making a scrumptious side dish in no time. An easy way to enjoy fruits all year long! - 82.0371
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 47.3184
1. In a saucepan keep chestnuts and soak in their juice,
2. Cover and boil, simmer for 35-40 minutes until soft.
3. Drain out the chestnuts.
4. Blend chestnuts with remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into 4 glasses and chill.
6. Decorate with... - 47.0649
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.9548
Citrus Seafood Salad
1. Poach fish in simmering, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes then
cool in liquid
2. When cold, remove from liquid and debone and hen chill it
3. Mix together grapefruit and orange sections
4. Add onion and chill it
5. Combine all ingredients for salad... - 45.8621
Citrus Simmered Steak
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine steak, juice, barbecue sauce, onion and orange peel.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: Heat on COOK A2.
After time appears in display window, turn steak over.
Time: about 35 minutes.
TO HEAT BY TIME: Heat at... - 45.63
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the apple and banana.
2) Sprinkle the fruits with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
3) Add the strawberry slices and toss gently to mix. Set the mixture aside.
4) In a small saucepan, combine together the orange juice,... - 45.2831
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 45.2686
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the cold water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, bouillon, sugar, and basil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.7967
Avocado And Citrus Dip With Spicy Spuds And Tortilla Chips
1. Blend half the avocado flesh with the yogurt, lime and lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Dice the remaining avocado and gently stir into the whizzed mix with most of the lime zest.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Boil the potatoes for 6... - 43.3302
Citrus Chicken Soup
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add broth, onion, tomatoes and their liquid, oregano, lemon peel, and pepper; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat in thickest part is no longer pink;... - 42.874
Shrimp Mezze With Citrus And Feta
To Marinate: In a small bowl whisk together the citrus juices, oil, garlic, Pernod, tarragon, and pepper to taste.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Thread 4 extra-large or 2 jumbo shrimp on skewers.
(If they are wooden, cut to fit.) Place in a... - 42.4117
Citrus Simmered Steak
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine steak, juice, barbecue sauce, onion and orange peel.
Heat, covered, 5 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 60 minutes or until steak is tender, turning steak over once.
Remove steak to... - 42.402
Moulded Citrus Fruit Salad
Soak gelatine in water for 15 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar.
Place on low heat to dissolve.
Remove from heat and add orange juice.
Pour half inch gelatine mixture in an aluminium mould and put in refrigerator to set.
Take the mould from... - 42.26
Avocado And Citrus Salad
1. Wash and peel the avocados using a stainless-steel knife in order to avoid the discoloration in the skin and flesh.
2. Slice the avocadoes thinly while removing all the pits and add some lemon juice on the top.
3. Take out a top and... - 41.9675
Citrus Herb Wafers
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and olive oil. Using a electric beater, beat well till creamy in texture.
3. Add remaining ingredients (apart from flour) and beat well.
4. Add flour... - 41.1986
Sunny Citrus Steak
Preheat oven to 350°F.
If necessary, trim excess fat from steak.
In extra-large skillet with ovenproof handle, in melted shortening, brown steak on both sides.
Add onions, salt, sugar, pepper and juice; cover; bake hours or until meat is fork-tender.
Add... - 40.3917
Citrus Marinated Barbecued Shrimp With Fresh Arugula
Combine all the ingredients in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate the shrimp for 30 minutes.
Prepare the grill.
Cook the shrimp over a hot grill, basting with the marinade until just cooked through.
Do not overcook the shrimp, or they will get tough.
Keep... - 40.1358
Citrus's Crab Coleslaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Remove 6 of the large dark green outer leaves of the cabbage. Plunge them into the boiling water and blanch until softened, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Quarter... - 39.9223
Halibut With Citrus Fruits
Rinse the orange and lime very carefully under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the zest (peel) with a small sharp knife or potato peeler, taking care not to bring any of the pith with it.
Cut each of the fruit in half and... - 39.1083
Citrus Pasta Salad
The citrus pasta salad is just what you need for your special candlelight dinner. Surprise your man with this yummy combo that is very simple and quick to make. Try it out and enjoy a wonderful evening that is all about love and romance. - 39.0422
Chicken With Roasted Fennel And Citrus Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly crush the fennel seeds and mix with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Place between the skin and flesh of the chicken breasts, careful not to tear the skin. Arrange the lemon slices on top of the... - 38.838
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, combine onion, barbecue sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce and thyme.
Add meat, dipping in sauce and turning sauce side up.
Marinate 1 hour, turning once.
Cook uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add water and cook, covered with wax paper, 30... - 38.4365
Basil, Orange And Peach Salad
1. Wash and dry basil leaves, arrange on a serving plate.
2. ln a small bowl combine orange segments, peach slices and onion.
3. Mix together vinegar, garlic, apple juice and oil until well combined and pour over oranges, peaches and onion.
4. Toss well, and... - 38.3932
Salmon Patties With Citrus Vinaigrette
1. Grate the orange and the lemon to yield 2 teaspoons each of zest. Halve the orange and lemon, then juice one orange half and one lemon half. Remove the peel and as much of the bitter white pith as possible from the un-juiced orange and lemon halves. Cut... - 37.9809
In a mixing bowl, mix oranges and onions.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Shake until blended.
Pour over oranges and onions; toss lightly to mix.
Arrange lettuce on chilled salad plates.
Arrange tossed oranges and... - 37.9736
Citrus Roasted Fennel And Bulgar Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the bulghar wheat in a large bowl, cover with the boiling water, then allow to stand for 30 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place the fennel in a large roasting tin, drizzle with the olive oil and some seasoning. Add the orange... - 37.7419
Citrus Scoop Outs
1. Halve the grapefruits.
2. Remove the grapefruit segments and add to a bowl, set aside.
3. Clean the grapefruit shells but removing and discarding the membranes. Set aside.
4. Peel the oranges and clean the segments, removing pith, seeds,... - 36.6168
Avocado Citrus Salad
1) Drain and dice the grapefruit, level the syrup with water to make 3/4 cup.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
3) Add the reserved syrup mixture into the dissolved gelatin and allow to cool.
4) Gradually pour in the ginger... - 35.9265
Yucatan Chile Citrus Soup
1. In soup pot, heat the oil and saute the chopped onion and chiles over medium heat. Cook until the onion is soft. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft.
2. Add the broth to the soup pot with the quartered onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and salt, and... - 34.8317
Duck With Citrus Chile Marinade
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Place duck in a large heavy-duty plastic bag.
In a small bowl, combine sugar, orange juice, lime juice, chiles, orange peel, and... - 34.5436
Broiled Ruby Reds
1. With a grapefruit knife, loosen each section of grapefruit.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon
3. Sprinkle over the grape fruits.
4. Place the grapefruits under a broiler and allow the sugar and fruit to cook until lightly caramelized.
5.... - 33.594
Combine fruit and onion in a bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar and salt, mixing well.
Pourdressing over fruit and onion and toss gently.
Serve in a lettuce-lined glass bowl.
Makes 4 servings. - 33.4546
Avocado Citrus Salad
Cut avocado in half crosswise; remove pit.
Peel each half; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Sprinkle slices with lemon juice and salt.
Pare and section oranges or grapefruit.
Arrange avocado slices and fruit sections; garnish with watercress.
Serve with dressing. - 33.2111
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a 1-quart flameproof shallow casserole.
3) Broil the mixture till the scallops have turned golden brown in color. This takes about 3 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 32.725
1. Place cream, coconut cream, orange rind and lemon grass or rind in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves. Whisk in half... - 32.095
Citrus Sweet Potato Spread
Place sweet potatoes and apple juice in a 3-quart pot over high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat slightly, and simmer until sweet potatoes are fork tender and almost all the apple juice evaporates, about 30 to 35 minutes.
Transfer the mixture from the... - 28.6668
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.1186
Turkey Cutlets With Citrus Beurre Blanc
1. From orange, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/2 cup juice. Mince green onions.
2. In small saucepan over medium heat, cook orange juice and green onions until green onions are tender. Stir in lemon juice; refrigerate to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, on... - 27.827
Honey Citrus Glazed Veal Chops
Stir together lime juice, honey, ginger and lime peel in small bowl.
Place veal rib chops in glass dish just large enough to hold chops.
Brush lime mixture liberally over both sides of chops.
Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes while preparing coals.
Remove... - 27.1911
Citrus Cheese Salad
The contrasting flavors of citrus and cheese in this citrus cheese recipe will work wonders on your palate. A very good appetizer which goes on well with almost any meal. Try it today! - 26.4991
Spiced Citrus Appetizer Cup
In saucepan combine grapefruit and orange sections, cinnamon stick, cloves, and ginger; sim mer for 10 minutes.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Serve in sherbets.
Garnish with mint sprig, if desired. - 26.4961
Spiced Citrus Appetizer Cup
In saucepan combine grapefruit and orange sections, cinnamon stick, cloves, and ginger; simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove cinnamon stick. - 16.7195
Citrus Roasted Carrots
This video is a creation of funktifiedfood. You can visit funktifiedfood for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.918
Asparagus Soup With Citrus Herb Crème Fraîche
1. In a small bowl, blend the crème fraîche with the dill, chives, tarragon and grated orange peel. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring,... - 0
Kale & Citrus Salad
1. Roughly chop the washed kale, cut the yellow pepper into strips and onion into slices.
2. Dice the zucchini and orange, wash the tomatoes.
3. Finely chop the garlic and fry them in oil until golden brown, once done drain on paper... - 0