- » Citrus
Citrus fruits belong to the ‘rue’ family which are characterized by strong flavors and tangy taste. They are also literally called ‘sour fruits’. Oranges, lemons, grapefruits as well as ... More »
Sweet and tart creamy topping that tastes great with shortcakes, ice cream, angel food cake, cheesecake, and even chicken! Watch how easy it is to make citrus curd in this video by Chef Lisa. Another quick cooking recipe for you to enjoy! - 132.161
Citrus Mint Bottled Water
Believe it or not, so people just don't like to drink enough water. So here is water with a taste of lemon, lime and orange added. The mint leaves compliments the flavors well without making the water taste like mouthwash. This video is all about that! - 130.229
Citrus Hamachi With Salad And Dumplings
Check out this fantastic video that shares an amazing gourmet recipe. The video here is step wise and well explained. Watch this excellent video to prepare this incredible dish for your next party or on a special occasion and impress your guests. Take a... - 121.4
Citrus Marinated Grape Tomatoes
Here is a really simple addition to your tapas, citrus marinated tomatoes. Take a look at this video that shows how to prepare some tasty tapas for any occasion. From having an intimate gathering to a full on party, these appetizers are the perfect addition... - 121.354
Citrus Cocktail Sweetener
Do you sometimes feel that you cocktails lack that extra kick? Try this citrus cocktail sweetener next time and you will get an exalted citrus or sweet cocktail drink. Take a look at the video for this easy recipe. - 120.443
Pan Seared Citrus Garlic Shrimp
This quick shrimp saute is a lesson in simplicity. It introduces a new way of turning common house hold ingredients into a fantastic marinade. All shrimp really needs to dazzle is garlic, a splash of orange and lemon juice that give zest to a low-carb dish.... - 119.621
Sizzled Citrus Flavor Shrimp
Shrimps cooked after being marinated are truly exquisite and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan as he makes shrimp marinated in a mixture of citrus extracts and other flavors and serves it with sauce. Shrimp in one of its best forms indeed! - 114.329
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 114.091
Raw Orange Citrus Delight
For those on fasting and wanting to break it here is a soothing, natural and healthy drink. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Citrus Delight with orange as the key ingredient. Fabulously natural! - 99.594
Flavorful Vanilla Citrus Kick
Need a drink that will add extra kick? Try the youthful, citrusy vanilla cocktail. With vanilla vodka as its core focus, this cocktail packs in slight notes of sour and citrus tastes. Serve with loads of crushed ice, this cocktail makes for a great after... - 91.9332
Amazing Citrus Star
This is one drink that will have you puckering your lips. Perfect for hot spring evenings, this cocktail bursts with citrusy spirit and flavors of fresh fruits. Amazingly simple to mix, this tipsy treat is perfect for spring-summer bash. A fabulous drink to... - 83.3189
Tangy Shrimp Skewers On The Grill
Love seafood? Try this amazing Tangy Shrimp Skewers on the Grill recipe now. The great blend of flavors make this dish totally irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this delicacy now. - 79.6926
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 48.2777
1. In a saucepan keep chestnuts and soak in their juice,
2. Cover and boil, simmer for 35-40 minutes until soft.
3. Drain out the chestnuts.
4. Blend chestnuts with remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into 4 glasses and chill.
6. Decorate with... - 47.0649
Whole Wheat Citrus Spice Cookies
In small nonmetal bowl, combine candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, currants, and rum.
Stir to distribute rum.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Combine honey and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 46.8409
Citrus Upside-down Buffins
These citrus upside down muffins have the best part tucked away at the bottom and hidden under the frist layer like all good upside down recipe inventions. A flavorful blend of grapefruit and orange with brown sugar, milk and cinnamon, these muffins will make... - 45.7901
Citrus Mango Freeze
1) In a blender put mango slices and the juices.
2) Mix ice and seltzer and blend until smooth.
3) Fill mixture into 6 small martini glasses.
4) Drop 1 strawberry in the middle of each.
5) Garnish the rims with a lime slice.
6) Serve with... - 45.5694
Citrus Tomato Ice
1) Cut the tops out and quarter the tomatoes.
2) Take a large saucepan and combine quartered tomatoes, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, basil, caster sugar, tomato paste, salt, and, pepper.
3) Place the saucepan over medium heat and... - 45.1254
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the cold water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, bouillon, sugar, and basil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.7967
Citrus Fish And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the directions. Drain it well.
2) Remove the skin and bones (if any) from the fish.
3) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
4) Take the orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, basil, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix them... - 44.7564
Snow Of Gingered Citrus
Snow Of Gingered Citrus is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Snow Of Gingered Citrus. - 44.5032
This is a healthy seafood dish that is easy to prepare and time friendly. This dish can be prepared and refridgerated ahead of time. This dish encorporates the sweet and sour tastes associated with oranges and lemons. The additional spices complete the dish.... - 44.2842
Citrus Glazed Roast Goose
Remove all loose fat from goose.
Remove and reserve giblets, neck and wing tips for making stock, if desired.
Wipe goose inside and out with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
If desired, remove wishbone for easier carving.
Rub goose inside and out with lemon... - 43.8356
Turkey And Citrus Stir Fry
1. Reserve 1/2 cup of orange juice.
2. In the remaining juice, blend in the cornstarch, mustard, garlic, ginger, zests and lime juice.
3. Slice the Turkey breasts into thin strips.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the turkey strips in the marinade... - 43.7923
Planked Whitefish With Madeira And Citrus
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Wash the whitefish and drain well
4. Brush the whitefish with the olive oil
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Place the half slices of lemon and oranges into the cavities of the... - 43.2209
Citrus Steamed Salmon And Shrimp
The citrus steamed salmon and shrimp is a beautiful recipe for preparing salmon along with shrimp. I love the way the strong flavors of both the fish and shrimp mingle together with the gentle tang of lemon. Cooked along with coriander sseds, paprika and... - 42.7473
1) In medium-size saucepan mix sugar, gelatin, and 1 1/2 cups cold water.
2) Cut thin strips of rind from grapefruit and orange with avoiding white pith.
3) Keep the strips of rind to saucepan with gelatin.
4) Halve oranges and grapefruit and... - 42.4986
In food processor or in bowl and using pastry blender, blend flour, butter and brown sugar until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 9 inch (2.5 L) square cake pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes.
TOPPING: Stir together sugar, lemon rind and juice,... - 42.4936
Citrus Ring Cookies
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and spice together twice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Fold in ground almonds and breadcrumbs to form dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Divide dough into 30 pieces and... - 42.416
Citrus Grilled Plaice
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then saute the onion, pepper and rice for 2 minutes.
2. Add the orange and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add half the stock and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender, adding the... - 42.2537
Roasted Quail Rosemary With Citrus Marinade
Tie the quail legs together with cotton string.
Place the birds in a baking pan.
In a medium bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and pour the marinade over the birds.
Marinate them in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat an to 450°.
Drain and reserve... - 42.2045
Spiced Citrus Bake
Want to put out a romantic spread with filling and delecious dishes? Then to the Spiced Citrus Bake recipe is all you need. Try this Spiced Citrus Bake recipe!! - 42.1469
Monkfish With Citrus And Ginger
1) Cut the fish diagonally into 2 by ½ inch strips.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil sautÃ© the fish and the garlic, until the fish turns white.
3) Remove the fish from the pan and drain off the liquid.
4) In the same... - 41.9675
Citrus Crunch Dessert
Combine flour and brown sugar.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles fine crumbs; stir in oats and coconut.
Pat half the crumb mixture evenly into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan; set remaining crumb mixture aside.
In saucepan combine granulated sugar... - 41.8938
Citrus Scallop Saute
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add scallops, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add snow peas, celery, and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove mixture from... - 41.6558
Grilled Citrus Trout
1. Preheat broiler or grill and make sure to place the rack about 5 inches from the heat.
2. Cover the preheated broiler or grill’s rack with a foil. Coat it with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Rather, you can coat the hinged fish grill... - 41.0554
Citrus Pecan Topping
Peel and section one grapefruit and one orange over a bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice; squeeze enough juice from other grapefruit to equal 6 tablespoons juice.
Measure orange juice; squeeze enough juice from remaining... - 40.6258
Citrus Shrimp And Scallops
Halve any large scallops.
Place scallops and shrimp in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic, and red pepper.
Pour over seafood.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 30... - 40.5196
Citrus Creme Dessert
Citrus crÃ¨me dessert is a frozen dessert made with gelatin combined with eg yolks and orange and lemon essence. The cirtus crÃ¨me dessert dessert is best served with fresh fruits after being chilled overnight. - 39.8929
Citrus Recipes By Category