- » Citrus
Citrus fruits belong to the ‘rue’ family which are characterized by strong flavors and tangy taste. They are also literally called ‘sour fruits’. Oranges, lemons, grapefruits as well as ... More »
Sweet and tart creamy topping that tastes great with shortcakes, ice cream, angel food cake, cheesecake, and even chicken! Watch how easy it is to make citrus curd in this video by Chef Lisa. Another quick cooking recipe for you to enjoy! - 130.823
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 114.677
Sizzled Citrus Flavor Shrimp
Shrimps cooked after being marinated are truly exquisite and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan as he makes shrimp marinated in a mixture of citrus extracts and other flavors and serves it with sauce. Shrimp in one of its best forms indeed! - 114.564
Citrus Mint Bottled Water
Believe it or not, so people just don't like to drink enough water. So here is water with a taste of lemon, lime and orange added. The mint leaves compliments the flavors well without making the water taste like mouthwash. This video is all about that! - 105.272
Citrus Cocktail Sweetener
Do you sometimes feel that you cocktails lack that extra kick? Try this citrus cocktail sweetener next time and you will get an exalted citrus or sweet cocktail drink. Take a look at the video for this easy recipe. - 104.81
Flavorful Vanilla Citrus Kick
Need a drink that will add extra kick? Try the youthful, citrusy vanilla cocktail. With vanilla vodka as its core focus, this cocktail packs in slight notes of sour and citrus tastes. Serve with loads of crushed ice, this cocktail makes for a great after... - 98.5744
Pan Seared Citrus Garlic Shrimp
This quick shrimp saute is a lesson in simplicity. It introduces a new way of turning common house hold ingredients into a fantastic marinade. All shrimp really needs to dazzle is garlic, a splash of orange and lemon juice that give zest to a low-carb dish.... - 98.3244
Raw Orange Citrus Delight
For those on fasting and wanting to break it here is a soothing, natural and healthy drink. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Citrus Delight with orange as the key ingredient. Fabulously natural! - 98.2881
Amazing Citrus Star
This is one drink that will have you puckering your lips. Perfect for hot spring evenings, this cocktail bursts with citrusy spirit and flavors of fresh fruits. Amazingly simple to mix, this tipsy treat is perfect for spring-summer bash. A fabulous drink to... - 97.9539
Citrus Hamachi With Salad And Dumplings
Check out this fantastic video that shares an amazing gourmet recipe. The video here is step wise and well explained. Watch this excellent video to prepare this incredible dish for your next party or on a special occasion and impress your guests. Take a... - 90.3641
Tangy Shrimp Skewers On The Grill
Love seafood? Try this amazing Tangy Shrimp Skewers on the Grill recipe now. The great blend of flavors make this dish totally irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this delicacy now. - 78.2601
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 50.6136
Citrus Upside-down Buffins
These citrus upside down muffins have the best part tucked away at the bottom and hidden under the frist layer like all good upside down recipe inventions. A flavorful blend of grapefruit and orange with brown sugar, milk and cinnamon, these muffins will make... - 48.0786
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the cold water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, bouillon, sugar, and basil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 47.1081
Snow Of Gingered Citrus
Snow Of Gingered Citrus is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Snow Of Gingered Citrus. - 47.1022
Whole Wheat Citrus Spice Cookies
In small nonmetal bowl, combine candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, currants, and rum.
Stir to distribute rum.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Combine honey and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 47.027
Citrus Mold Maraschino
Soften 1 envelope gelatin in 1/2 cup of the cold water in a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in remaining water and pour one half of the gelatin into a 2-quart charlotte mold or souffle dish; chill until almost set, but not... - 45.5786
Citrus Tomato Ice
1) Cut the tops out and quarter the tomatoes.
2) Take a large saucepan and combine quartered tomatoes, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, basil, caster sugar, tomato paste, salt, and, pepper.
3) Place the saucepan over medium heat and... - 45.5532
Citrus Steamed Salmon And Shrimp
The citrus steamed salmon and shrimp is a beautiful recipe for preparing salmon along with shrimp. I love the way the strong flavors of both the fish and shrimp mingle together with the gentle tang of lemon. Cooked along with coriander sseds, paprika and... - 45.2223
Citrus Glazed Roast Goose
Remove all loose fat from goose.
Remove and reserve giblets, neck and wing tips for making stock, if desired.
Wipe goose inside and out with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
If desired, remove wishbone for easier carving.
Rub goose inside and out with lemon... - 45.1495
Turkey And Citrus Stir Fry
1. Reserve 1/2 cup of orange juice.
2. In the remaining juice, blend in the cornstarch, mustard, garlic, ginger, zests and lime juice.
3. Slice the Turkey breasts into thin strips.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the turkey strips in the marinade... - 45.1032
1. In a saucepan keep chestnuts and soak in their juice,
2. Cover and boil, simmer for 35-40 minutes until soft.
3. Drain out the chestnuts.
4. Blend chestnuts with remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into 4 glasses and chill.
6. Decorate with... - 45.0343
Citrus Crunch Dessert
Combine flour and brown sugar.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles fine crumbs; stir in oats and coconut.
Pat half the crumb mixture evenly into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan; set remaining crumb mixture aside.
In saucepan combine granulated sugar... - 44.5744
Citrus Ring Cookies
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and spice together twice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Fold in ground almonds and breadcrumbs to form dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Divide dough into 30 pieces and... - 44.464
Citrus Scallop Saute
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add scallops, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add snow peas, celery, and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove mixture from... - 44.2454
Spiced Citrus Bake
Want to put out a romantic spread with filling and delecious dishes? Then to the Spiced Citrus Bake recipe is all you need. Try this Spiced Citrus Bake recipe!! - 43.9862
In food processor or in bowl and using pastry blender, blend flour, butter and brown sugar until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 9 inch (2.5 L) square cake pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes.
TOPPING: Stir together sugar, lemon rind and juice,... - 43.8914
Citrus Fish And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the directions. Drain it well.
2) Remove the skin and bones (if any) from the fish.
3) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
4) Take the orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, basil, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix them... - 43.5806
Roasted Quail Rosemary With Citrus Marinade
Tie the quail legs together with cotton string.
Place the birds in a baking pan.
In a medium bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and pour the marinade over the birds.
Marinate them in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat an to 450°.
Drain and reserve... - 43.4772
Planked Whitefish With Madeira And Citrus
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Wash the whitefish and drain well
4. Brush the whitefish with the olive oil
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Place the half slices of lemon and oranges into the cavities of the... - 43.284
This is a healthy seafood dish that is easy to prepare and time friendly. This dish can be prepared and refridgerated ahead of time. This dish encorporates the sweet and sour tastes associated with oranges and lemons. The additional spices complete the dish.... - 42.8817
Grilled Citrus Trout
1. Preheat broiler or grill and make sure to place the rack about 5 inches from the heat.
2. Cover the preheated broiler or grill’s rack with a foil. Coat it with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Rather, you can coat the hinged fish grill... - 42.4207
Citrus Pecan Topping
Peel and section one grapefruit and one orange over a bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice; squeeze enough juice from other grapefruit to equal 6 tablespoons juice.
Measure orange juice; squeeze enough juice from remaining... - 42.3321
Citrus Mango Freeze
1) In a blender put mango slices and the juices.
2) Mix ice and seltzer and blend until smooth.
3) Fill mixture into 6 small martini glasses.
4) Drop 1 strawberry in the middle of each.
5) Garnish the rims with a lime slice.
6) Serve with... - 42.3105
Citrus Creme Dessert
Citrus crÃ¨me dessert is a frozen dessert made with gelatin combined with eg yolks and orange and lemon essence. The cirtus crÃ¨me dessert dessert is best served with fresh fruits after being chilled overnight. - 41.909
Citrus Shrimp And Scallops
Halve any large scallops.
Place scallops and shrimp in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic, and red pepper.
Pour over seafood.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 30... - 41.8737
Monkfish With Citrus And Ginger
1) Cut the fish diagonally into 2 by ½ inch strips.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil sautÃ© the fish and the garlic, until the fish turns white.
3) Remove the fish from the pan and drain off the liquid.
4) In the same... - 41.7876
1) In medium-size saucepan mix sugar, gelatin, and 1 1/2 cups cold water.
2) Cut thin strips of rind from grapefruit and orange with avoiding white pith.
3) Keep the strips of rind to saucepan with gelatin.
4) Halve oranges and grapefruit and... - 41.7162
This Citrus Sole recipe is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Citrus Sole dish; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this one! - 41.1677
Citrus Cranberry Twists
Combine 2 cups flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, and margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Add orange juice... - 40.9399
Orange And Grapefruit Bowl
1) Peel the oranges and grapefruits, cut and remove the individual sections from the membranes.
2) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add all the dressing ingredients together and shake well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the oranges and grapefruits,... - 40.3929
Citrus Grilled Plaice
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then saute the onion, pepper and rice for 2 minutes.
2. Add the orange and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add half the stock and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender, adding the... - 40.242
Citrus Mot Cross Huns
Heat 3/4 cup orange juice to simmer. Pour juice over butter, sugar, cinnamon, nut' meg, and salt.
Dissolve yeast in a combination of lemon juice and 1/4 cup reserved orange juice. When dissolved, add to orange juice and spice mixture.
Beat in eggs. Stir in... - 40.0897
Citrus Grilled Swordfish
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow dish; pour grapefruit juice mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade; set aside.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan;... - 40.0525
Dairy Free Citrus Mold
1) In a bowl add orange and raspberry gelatin crystals. Mix well.
2) Pour hot orange juice on it and stir until dissolved.
3) Pour d grapefruit juice and let stand at room temperature.
4) When almost firm, beat in milk-free whipping cream.
5) Blend the... - 39.8383
Pineapple & Citrus Sauced Turkey Slices
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine flour and seasonings in shallow dish.
Coat turkey with flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, brown half the turkey in 1/2 teaspoon margarine and 1/2 teaspoon oil.
Remove and set aside.
Repeat procedure with... - 39.7783
Citrus Marinated Shrimp And Scallops
Combine orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp and scallops.
Seal bag, and shake until seafood is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
Remove shrimp and... - 39.7342
Citrus Baked Pears
1. Wash & core pears. Remove skin halfway down, arrange on a 8-inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, add sugar, walnuts, butter and mix. Fill this mixture in the center of each pear.
3. Pour Orange Juice & sprinkle slivered orange & lemon peels... - 39.6258
Citrus Salmon With Mesclun And Raspberry Vinegar
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy broiling tray, place the salmon, season with the salt and pepper, then drizzle the orange juice and lemon juice evenly over the fish.
3) Place the fish 4 inches from the heat and broil for about 7... - 39.5555
Citrus Lace Cups
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the fat, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow to boil.
Stir in the orange rind, then cool the mixture slightly.
Quickly fold in the flour.
Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture... - 39.3863
These Citrus Crepes are so refreshing after a meal ! Let the tangy lemon and orange flavors of the Citrus Crepes g the better of you ! Try out this easy diish and tell me if you like it ! - 39.3627
Halibut With Citrus Fruits
Rinse the orange and lime very carefully under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the zest (peel) with a small sharp knife or potato peeler, taking care not to bring any of the pith with it.
Cut each of the fruit in half and... - 39.3057
Citrus And Fresh Herb Marinades
1. To prepare the Orange, Chive & Marjoram Marinade, in a small bowl, combine the rind and juice of the orange with all the remaining ingredients and whisk with a for or stir until well blended.
2. To prepare the Thai-spiced Lime & Cilantro Marinade,... - 39.2305
Glazed Citrus Sections
Section grapefruit halves, leaving outside shells intact.
Discard the membrane.
Reserve the grapefruit shells.
In a small bowl toss together grapefruit sections and mandarin orange sections.
Mound the fruit into the reserved grapefruit shells.
Place in a... - 39.0435
Citrus Scoop Outs
1. Halve the grapefruits.
2. Remove the grapefruit segments and add to a bowl, set aside.
3. Clean the grapefruit shells but removing and discarding the membranes. Set aside.
4. Peel the oranges and clean the segments, removing pith, seeds,... - 38.7557
Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Brush fish cavity with oil and season with pepper and lemon peel.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices; place in cavity of fish.
Oil outside of fish thoroughly.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part.
Place fish in oiled fish basket.
Or, make... - 38.5382
Fig Citrus Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, place figs and cover with a little water; boil until water is tan.
2. Drain reserving 2 cups of water.
3. In the same saucepan, mix 2 cups of reserved water with sugar; heat with constant stirring to make a heavy syrup.
4. Stir... - 38.4377
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 38.352
Slim Citrus Cocktail
1) Use a sharp knife to peel off the orange skin.
2) Cut between the membranes to separate the segments.
3) Follow the same process to peel the lemons and separate the sections.
4) Take 3 oranges to cut into small pieces.
5) Distribute these... - 38.316
Citrus Rhubarb Pieces
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar with the rhubarb and allow to stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2) In a saucepan, cook the rhubarb-sugar mixture over a medium heat, until the mixture comes to a boil.
3) Stir in the orange and lemon, allow to... - 38.0854
With citrus zester or vegetable peeler, remove colored peel, not white pith, from oranges.
Measure 1/3 cup orange peel.
Cut oranges in half.
Squeeze juice from oranges into measuring cup or small bowl.
Measure 1/3 cup orange juice.
Combine orange peel and... - 37.9783
Pear Citrus Cobbler
The pear citrus cobbler is a warm and delicious dessert prepared with pears and flavored with lemon juice and peels. The pear citrus cobbler is made with cooked pears withlemon peels and juice with a dash of cinnamon. Topped with biscuit toppin, the pear... - 37.9688
Citrus Health Drink
1) In a bowl, pour water and add dates to soak for overnight or for long hours.
2) Finely chop fresh parsley and set aside.
3) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend to make a smooth mix.
4) Serve by... - 37.7876
Citrus Candied Nuts
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Generously grease 15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Beat egg white in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Add almonds and pecans; stir until coated.
Stir in powdered sugar, lemon juice, orange peel,... - 37.5432
1. In a large punch bowl, combine limeade concentrate, grapefruit juice and bitters.
2. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Add ice cubes to the bowl.
4. Top with sparkling water.
5. Serve in salt-rimmed cocktail glasses. - 37.4882
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the breadcrumbs until crisp.
Allow to cool, then stir in the sugar and orange rind.
Reserve a few mandarins for decoration and rub the remainder through a sieve or puree in a blender or food processor.
Whip the cream until... - 37.2095
Citrus Spiced Pears
Place cinnamon and cloves on a cheesecloth square.
Bring edges of cheesecloth together at top, and tie securely.
Combine spice bog, pears, 1 orange, and 1 lemon in a medium-size non- aluminum saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 15... - 36.6639
Basil, Orange And Peach Salad
1. Wash and dry basil leaves, arrange on a serving plate.
2. ln a small bowl combine orange segments, peach slices and onion.
3. Mix together vinegar, garlic, apple juice and oil until well combined and pour over oranges, peaches and onion.
4. Toss well, and... - 36.6521
Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Add sugar; cook over low heat, stirring until sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Pour 1/4 cup gelatin... - 36.6508
Broiled Shrimp With Cilantro Citrus Butter
1. Preheat the broiler. Lightly oil a medium roasting pan.
2. In a small bowl, blend the curry powder and 1 teaspoon of the hot pepper sauce. Add the egg and beat thoroughly. Place the bread crumbs in a separate small bowl.
3. Dip the shrimp first in the egg... - 36.3514
1) In a bowl, combine orange juice, sweet lime juice, club soda and lime juice.
2) Blend well.
3) In cocktail glasses, put ice cubes and pour the juice mixture in qual quantity in each glass.
4) Decorate the glasses with lemon... - 36.2383
Thaw fillets, if frozen.
Cut fish into serving portions and place in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased baking dish, about 8 by 12 inches in size.
Combine onion, orange and lemon juice, orange rind, and salt.
Pour over fish.
Cover and chill... - 35.817
Pink Citrus Mist
Combine lemon juice, sugar, ice water, rose wine and 1 cup crushed ice in electric blender or large covered jar.
Blend or shake thoroughly until ice is very fine.
Gradually add more ice and blend.
Pour into chilled 6 to 8 ounce glasses, garnish with lemon... - 35.5394
Quick Crystallized Citrus Peel
Select bright fruit with a thick peel.
Wash, cut into halves, and remove pulp and membrane inside.
Cut peel into 3/4-inch strips or into wedges.
Place in saucepan and cover with 2 quarts water.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Drain; repeat process 3 times to remove... - 35.5195
Swordfish With Fruit And Citrus Vinegar
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Brush all over with oil.
Arrange fish on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook, turning once with a wide metal spatula halfway through cooking time, until fish is opaque but still moist in center (about 10 minutes; cut to... - 35.3291
Citrus Sugared Nuts
Place walnuts in 3 to 6 quart casserole, add water to cover.
MICROWAVE 10 to 15 MINUTES on HIGH, or until water boils.
Remove cover, boil for 4 minutes.
Drain walnuts, return to casserole.
MICROWAVE uncovered 6 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until dry.
While... - 35.1686
Broiled Ruby Reds
1. With a grapefruit knife, loosen each section of grapefruit.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon
3. Sprinkle over the grape fruits.
4. Place the grapefruits under a broiler and allow the sugar and fruit to cook until lightly caramelized.
5.... - 34.9557
Citrus sparkle is a cool and tangy orange and lime drink that is a real refresher on hot summer days. Made with carbonated water along with fresh fruits, this drink is best served chilled with ice. - 34.6136
1) In a jug, mix in lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices, and mix well.
2) Half fill a tall glass with cracked ice.
3) Stream the juice mixture over the ice and dilute with chilled sparkling water.
4) Garnish with fresh mint and serve... - 34.5533
Citrus Fruit Cup
Peel orange and separate the sections.
Peel inner skin carefully and break each section into 2 to 3 pieces.
Peel sweet limes with knife and cut into small pieces removing white fibre and seeds.
In a bowl, combine the peeled fruits, and rest of the ingredients... - 34.5019
Citrus Herb Tenderloin With Roasted Peppers And Onions
Combine seasoning ingredients, reserving 2 teaspoons for vegetables. Press remaining seasoning mixture evenly onto surface of beef roast. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef,... - 34.1878
1. On 2 nos. 10 inch wooden skewers, fold and arrange fruits.
2. In a sterilized pickle jar, place these 2 skewers.
3. In a small sauce pan, bring vinegar to boil.
4. Once it boils, pour over skewered fruits and close with lid. Ensure it-€™s... - 33.8552
Tangy Citrus Fizz
In electric mixer bowl or blender container, combine orange juice, vanilla ice cream, lemon sherbet, and bitters.
Beat or blend till smooth.
Pour into 2 tall glasses.
Carefully pour in carbonated beverage.
Garnish each serving with a twist of... - 33.8367
1) Take the oranges and grapefruit to peel and slice in chunks.
2) Cut the pineapple in chunks, strawberries in halves.
3) In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
4) Spread whipped cream or custard on... - 33.7326
1. Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes. Heat the remaining water and honey to boiling and add to the soaked gelatin. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add the grapefruit juice, lemon juice, and orange juice. Mix well and chill until the mixture just... - 33.7236
Quick Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Rinse inside cavity of fish under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Brush cavity with oil and season with pepper.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices in cavity of fish.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part to determine cooking... - 33.5571
Pour boiling water into blender.
Cover and blend at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin and stir until ice is partially melted.
Add sherbet and... - 33.237
Grilled Quail In Citrus Herb Marinade
With poultry shears or kitchen scissors, cut parallel to each side of backbone on each quail; discard backbone.
Open up birds and press to crack bones so they will lie flat.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a large bowl, mix birds with marinade.
Cover and chill at least... - 33.2295
Rice With Citrus Fruit
– In a saucepan filled with 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water, pour orange juice and cook white rice for about 20 minutes.
– In a separate saucepan filled with 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water, pour grapefruit juice and cook brown rice for about 20 minutes.
– In... - 33.1074
Honeyed Mixed Citrus Peel
Place all the peel in a heavy saucepan and cover with 2 1/2 cups cold water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Repeat process 5 times.
In a saucepan, combine honey and water.
Bring to a boil and cook about 3 minutes.
Add... - 33.0301
Frosty Citrus Mold
Dissolve lime, gelatin and salt in boiling water; cool.
Combine mayonnaise and sour cream; mix well.
Gradually stir in gelatin; chill until partially set.
Fold in fruit and pour into 1 1/2-quart mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold on serving platter; surround with... - 32.5332
With a vegetable peeler, cut 3 strips of peel (each 1/2 by 3 inches, orange part only) from 1 orange; cut 2 strips (each 1/2 by 3 inches, green part only) from 1 lime.
Place peel in a pitcher; bruise with a heavy spoon.
Squeeze oranges to make 2 cups... - 32.5221
Sparkling Citrus Mould
Drain grapefruit, reserving juice.
Add enough orange juice to reserved juice to measure 1 cup liquid; soften gelatin in the juice mixture.
Stir over low heat till dissolved.
Add orange beverage and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set (consistency of... - 32.3929
1. Place cream, coconut cream, orange rind and lemon grass or rind in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves. Whisk in half... - 32.2187
Combine sugar replacement, water and gelatin in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in juices and freeze.
For fluffy ice: Freeze until mushy.
Scrape into mixing bowl or blender and beat just until loosened.
Return... - 32.1697
Spiced Citrus Warmer
In a 4-cup measure stir together orange juice, cranberry juice cocktail, water, honey, 3 inches stick cinnamon, whole allspice, and whole cloves.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 8 to 10 minutes or just till boiling.
Continue to micro-cook,... - 31.6307
Spiced Cranberry Citrus Conserve
Combine cranberries, cold water, and spices in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and continue to boil until cranberry skins burst.
Quarter orange and lemon. Remove seeds and pithy centers. Cut into thin slices, rind and all. Chop raisins into small... - 31.4857
Simple Citrus Terrine
Line a 1kg (2lb) loaf tin with clingfilm.
Dissolve the jelly in the boiling water and stir in the lime zest and juice.
Leave to cool.
Meanwhile, whisk the evaporated milk until it has doubled in volume, then gradually whisk in the cooled jelly.
Pour the jelly... - 31.2154
Cut off top third of oranges.
Scoop out pulp, slice into pieces and put into a bowl.
Set orange shells in custard cups.
Reserve 1 tsp (15 ml) coconut.
Add remaining coconut, grapefruit and pineapple to orange pieces; toss gently.
Spoon fruit into orange... - 31.0152
Citrus Recipes By Category