- » Cinnamon Wafers
Cinnamon Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon wafers recipes.
Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers
Who isn't excited about making cookies and this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple, this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is mildly spiced up and evenly... - 45.5683
Cinnamon Ginger Wafers
Make day before:
1. In 2-quart saucepan heat molasses, but do not boil. Add butter and stir until melted. With large wooden spoon beat in sugar, then remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
2. With spoon, beat in egg yolk.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt,... - 37.7018
Honey And Cinnamon Wafers
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Cream the butter or margarine and sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Stir in the honey, then gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour and cinnamon, then fold these dry... - 37.2501
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, and beat well.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets;... - 31.6199
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon Graham Wafer Crust
1) Pick out 19 perfectly shaped Cinnamon Graham Cracker Wafers.
2) Cut 1/4-inch off from each wafer, so it can stand staight around the edge of a 9-inch pie plate. Keep aside the other wafers and the wafer trimmings.
3) Take the remaining wafers and... - 34.3512
Oatmeal wafers are rolled oat cookies prepared with a hint of maple syrup. Spiced with cinnamon for a rich taste, the oatmeal wafers are sweetened with brown sugar and baked with flour and margerine. - 38.3312
Heat butter, sugar, and corn syrup to boiling in a heavy saucepan; stir to blend.
Stir a small amount of cold water (about 1 tea spoon) into the ammonium carbonate.
Blend into cooled butter mixture.
Add the spices, almonds, and orange peel, stirring... - 42.6369
Sugared Vanilla Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly with oil or fat.
3. In a bowl cream butter and the 1 1/2 cups sugar thoroughly and beat well adding eggs and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift together flour and baking powder... - 47.5948
Graham Cracker Or Chocolate Wafer Crusts
1) Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
2) Take a 9'' spring form pan and spread the mixture over it.
4) Use as required. - 28.4717
1. Sift flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with the 1 cup sugar until fluffy in medium size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and molasses.
3. Stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, until... - 35.4602
Spicy Ginger Wafers
1. Sift flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in egg and molasses.
3. Stir in flour mixture, one third at a time, until well blended.
4. Roll dough, a... - 35.5621
Place oats in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover, then blend or process for 1 minute or till oats is evenly ground.
In a large mixing bowl combine oats, flour, wheat germ or bran, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, and 1/4 tea-spoon cinnamon.
Cut in... - 39.9419
1) In a bowl, mix together butter and honey.
2) In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice. Fold in bran flakes.
3) Mix it with honey mixture. Chill until it easily rolls.
4) Roll it into 1/8 thick layer and cookie cutter.... - 39.2279
Mix flour, sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles fine Crumbs.
Add egg and milk; mix well.
Form dough into balls using 2 tablespoons for each.
Bake in preheated krumkake or pizelle iron over medium heat till crisp and golden, about 11/2... - 29.2946