- » Cinnamon Twist Roll
Cinnamon Twist Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon twist roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon twist roll recipes.
Roll each biscuit between hands to form a 9-inch rope.
Pinch ends together to form a circle.
Dip biscuit circles in melted butter, then in mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Twist each biscuit to form a figure 8.
Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet.
Sprinkle... - 29.5126
Grease 2 large baking sheets.
For rolls, combine muffin mix, flour and yeast in large bowl; set aside.
Combine contents of swirl packet from Mix, egg, hot water and melted butter in medium bowl.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Pour into flour mixture; stir... - 40.845
Here is a great recipe to make Cinnamon Twists. Best enjoyed as a snack, this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. A family favorite that is feasted upon every weekend, this should not be missed! - 49.9295
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of water and set aside.
Mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and roll into a 10x14 inch rectangle.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Brush both pastry... - 34.0305
Easy Cinnamon Twists
Roll each biscuit to 7-inch stick: dip in melted butter, then in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Fold each stick in half.
Seal ends; twist.
Place on greased baking sheet; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 10 minutes. - 23.9353
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Roll biscuits, each to a 9-inch rope; bring ends together and seal.
Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Twist; place on greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in 450° oven for about 10 minutes. - 24.0116
Grease two cookie sheets.
In a medium size saucepan, heat milk until little bubbles form. Add 3 table-spoons sugar, shortening, and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Beat dissolved yeast and egg into milk mixture. Stir in... - 38.0897
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large saucepan and heat sour cream in it until lukewarm.
3) Remove from heat. Add soda, sugar, yeast and salt. Stir until dissolved.
4) Add shortening, flour and egg. Mix nicely.
5) Turn the dough on... - 44.6042
Cinnamon Twists is an amazingly delicious version of snack. An easy to prepare recipe, Cinnamon Twists is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.4976
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. On a plate, combine sugar and cinnamon and spread evenly.
4. Lightly dust a work surface with flour
5. Roll out each pastry biscuit into a 9-inch strip.
6. Bring... - 38.1986
These Cinammon Twists taste amazing ! Try these crunchy spicy bakes as a snack for your dessert ! Your suggestions for these Cinammon Twists are welcome ! - 39.0902
Glazed Cinnamon Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 47.475
Cinnamon Doughnut Twists
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; let stand until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size pan, combine milk, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt, the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and butter.
Heat over medium heat to about 110° (butter does not need to melt... - 40.9319
Cinnamon Twist Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1/8 teaspoon sugar in warm water; set aside.
Combine boiling water, potato flakes, and salt in a large mixing bowl; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, nonfat dry milk powder, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well.
Add eggs and yeast mixture, beating... - 37.1329
Apple Cinnamon Twists
Generously grease two 9 or 8-inch square or 11x7-inch pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, salt and dry yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat milk, water, 1/4 cup margarine and honey to very warm... - 40.3538
Swedish Cinnamon Twists
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the buttermilk, butter, sugar, eggs, salt and baking soda; mix well.
Stir in flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 49.0957
Golden Sour Cream Twists
Combine the shortening, sour cream, salt, and vanilla (mixture should be lukewarm).
Crumble or sprinkle in the yeast.
Combine whole egg and egg yolks and beat until creamy; blend into yeast mixture.
Sift flour, measure, and blend into yeast mixture.
Place in... - 37.1668
Maple Nut Coffee Twist
Try this alluring Maple Nut Coffee Twist recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Maple Nut Coffee Twist is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 45.296
You will find the Nut Twists a rare treat! Prepare the Nut Twists with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 41.1191
Cinnamon-chocolate Sponge Roll
The Cinnamon-Chocolate Sponge roll is a twist on the classic Swiss roll. It's quite easy to make and is best served for a tea-time party! - 50.5356
Classic Easter Twist
This Easter Twist is a delightful offbeat Easter bread. Try this orangey bread spiced with cinnamon and with adequate sprinkling of sliced almond for your Easter Party. Tell me if your friends liked this Easter Twist. - 38.9334
Bread And Butter Pudding With A Twist
1. Cut the bread into triangles and then remove the crusts
2. Butter the bread on both sides and then layer them in a shallow baking tin. Dust the bread with castor sugar
3. Butter a baking tin and layer the bread on the bottom of the... - 44.8772
Crescent Peanut Butter Streusel Twists
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine peanut butter and honey.
Combine brown sugar, peanuts and cinnamon.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Overlap long sides 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
Press or roll to form 16x10-inch... - 40.732
Mix biscuit mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mix in prunes and cheese.
Pour in the cream; stir with a fork until dough follows fork.
Gently form dough... - 40.7748
Braided Tea Twist
Crumble or sprinkle yeast into lukewarm water.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Meantime, scald milk, with orange rind.
Add white sugar, salt and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add dissolved yeast, then beaten eggs.
Add flour cup by cup beating well after each... - 41.7493
Maple-nut Coffee Twist
Dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in egg, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon maple flavoring.
Gradually stir in hot roll flour mixture to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured... - 39.4728
Baked Doughnut Twists
In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Dissolve instant coffee granules in milk; stir in egg and orange peel.
Add mixture to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Knead on well-floured surface (10 to 12 strokes).
Roll to 1/2-inch... - 40.0126
Nutty Apple Tart With A Twist
Place the Granny Smith apples in a bowl with the lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover.
Place the Bramley apples in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and beat in the caster... - 46.5215
Baked Doughnut Twists
Combine biscuit mix and the 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
Dissolve coffee crystals in milk; add egg and orange peel.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Turn out onto well-floured surface; knead gently 10 to 12 strokes.
Roll to 1/2 inch... - 36.5116
Pumpkin Pie With A Moroccan Twist
The Holiday season is back and Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals in the U.S. Today, I wanted to celebrate a fusion of cultures by making a Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie with a Moroccan twist! A nice surprise to your Thanksgiving dinner! - 126.489
Apple Custard Pie With A Twist
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2 knives held like scissors, to cut in the vegetable oil... - 48.1434
Maple-nut Coffee Twist
In small saucepan, heat milk and butter until very warm (120Â° to 130Â° F).
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl, combine warm liquid, 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, yeast, flavoring and egg; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
By... - 37.8966
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking.
Cream together the fat, sugar and cinnamon, then mix in dried fruit.
Cut the prepared pastry in half.
Roll out one half and cut out eight 3 in/7.5 cm squares.
Halve the filling and divide it... - 33.649
Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
1. Place yeast and milk in a bowl, mix to dissolve and stand in a warm, draught-free place for 10 minutes or until frothy. Place flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and cloves in a bowl and mix to combine. Add yeast mixture and butter and mix to form a soft dough.... - 34.2116
Coffee Time Twists
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Heat buttermilk to lukewarm; combine with sugar, shortening, salt, and soda.
Add 1 cup flour: beat smooth.
Add yeast and egg; beat well.
Stir in remaining flour.
Turn out on lightly... - 39.1005
Sieve flour, salt, soda-bicarb, pepper and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl.
Keep spinach in a strainer so that excess water is drained.
Grind it to a paste.
Mix butter to flour with fingers.
Add spinach to it.
Knead to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in... - 41.8548
Maple Butter Twists
Grease 2-8 inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour with the next 3 ingredients.
In a small saucepan, heat milk andmargarine until very warm.
Add with the eggs to the flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened,... - 47.8061
This homemade rolls recipe is quite versatile and can be fashined any way desired. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, butter and flour, the rolls can be made richer with added ingredients of choice. leavened with yeast, the rolls are baked and cut in... - 41.7963
Cinnamon Bowtie Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar with baking powder, lemon zest, orange zest, and salt. Beat with a wooden spoon until blended. Mix in oil, egg, lemon juice, and orange juice just until dough forms. Stir in... - 36.4153
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.151
Combine water, 1 stick cinnamon, allspice, sugar and nutmeg in 1 - qt mixing bowl.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full, rolling boil.
Immediately remove from oven; strain.
Pour mixture over instant coffee in a serving pot.
Stir... - 34.3012
Your evening cup of tea or coffee is about to taste better! Nut Slices are a super snack that goes great with a hot beverage. A great combination of cinnamon and with a hint of the taste of sugar. For delicious cookies in 35-40 minutes try out these!! - 45.1874
Candy Cane Cookies
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, gradually add 2 cups flour until mixture begins to form a dough. Stir or knead in... - 35.4842
Swedish Tea Ring
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Add yeast and mix well.
Blend in egg, then cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll into 14 x 12-inch... - 44.6221
Using fingertips, combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Crescents: Roll pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into long strips 5 inches wide.
Cut strips into triangles 2 inches wide at base.
Place about 1 teaspoon filling at base of triangle and roll; twist ends... - 32.8589
This Pretzel Cookies is something I would like to make for myself! In fact, all my friends and folks love it for its blend of flavors. Give it a try and treat your loved ones! - 38.8185
Danish Coffee Ring
Danish Coffee Ring is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a snack. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Danish Coffee Ring. - 41.3735
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.7047
Spiced Apple Bowl
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Coat apples by rolling first in corn syrup, then in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Place in baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan and heat slowly until apples... - 34.4486
Best Cake Doughnuts
Beat eggs and sugar till light; add milk and cooled shortening.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to first mixture and mix well.
Chill dough thoroughly.
On lightly floured surface, roll dough 3/8 inch thick.
Cut with floured cutter; let stand 15 minutes.
Fry... - 36.7195
Buttons And Bowknots
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix thoroughly baking mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, the nutmeg, cinnamon, milk and egg.
Beat vigorously 20 strokes.
Round up dough on lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead 5 times.
Roll 1/2 inch thick.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
To... - 34.8521
Tomatzas Decadent Raisin Bread
Here is a twist for any bread....enjoy the aroma of fresh baked bread right in your own home. Key ingredients, are raisins, apples and cinnamon. - 84.5089
Beat the butter until it is fluffy.
Stir in the sour cream and the egg yolk.
Sift together the flour, salt and sugar.
Stir the dry ingredients gradually into the butter mixture to make a soft dough.
Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm enough to handle.
Divide... - 42.0645
Breakfast Bread Threesome
1. To prepare hot-roll mix, add egg yolk to the mix. Save the egg whites for later.The dough will take some time to rise.
2. To prepare the Spice filling take a small bowl and combine brown sugar, instant coffee, and cinnamon.
3. To prepare... - 43.0776
Hot Spiced Peaches
1. Cut 10 pieces of foil into squares large enough completely to encase the peaches.
2. Mix all the ingredients except the peaches together in a bowl. Place a portion of mixture on each square of foil.
3. Roll each peach in the spiced sugar and seal them... - 29.9372
Work the dried apricots into the risen dough with the lemon rind by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Divide into 3 equal pieces.
Roll out each piece into a strand approximately 14 inches long.
Pinch the 3 strands together at one end.
Braid the... - 31.8561
Soak yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar.
Put flour, sugar and salt in a pan and mix well.
Work in shortening as you would for pie crust just mixing it enough so it will hold together.
Make a hole in center and break in eggs and add yeast... - 35.6579
1) Take a small bowl and whisk the eggs well. Keep it aside.
2) In a separate bowl, put in the cream shortening, sugar, whisked eggs. Beat the ingredients together.
3) Now add in one half of the flour, sifted with cinnamon, salt and baking powder. ... - 40.9849
Basic Tea Ring
Prepare dough and let rise; punch down and roll on a lightly floured board into a rectangle about 12"x17".
Brush with melted butter.
Mix nuts, sugar, and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over dough; roll up from longest side jelly-roll fashion and place seam side... - 38.8805
Petits Pains Aux Amandes
1. Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl; stir in almonds and sugar until well blended with a wooden spoon.
2. Combine butter or margarine, milk and brandy in a 2-cup measure; pour into bowl; stir until well blended. Divide dough in half;... - 28.4155
Christmas Plum Coffee Cake
Heat together granulated sugar, butter, and milk.
Add yeast from roll mix; stir to dissolve.
Add eggs and roll mix; stir till smooth.
Knead 3 to 5 minutes; place in greased bowl.
Cover; let rise till double.
Punch down; let rest 10 minutes.
Divide in... - 41.1259
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks and egg at high speed on electric mixer about 4 minutes or till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in butter, orange peel, orange juice, brandy, and lemon juice.
Stir together 2 cups of the flour and the baking powder.
Stir into... - 41.3201
Almond Crescent Pastries
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Generously grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
In small bowl, combine sugar, almonds, cinnamon and almond extract.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in prepared pan; press over bottom, sealing perforations.
Spread half of... - 39.734
Easter Egg Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine boiling water and cinnamon, stirring well; set aside.
Combine 3 eggs and 3/4 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat well, Add butter, and beat until blended.
Skim off 1/4 cup clear cinnamon water, and... - 41.8365
Sweet Bow Ties
Make Streusel Topping: Combine butter with sugar, cinnamon, and flour; mix well.
Set aside un- til ready to use.
Lightly grease a large cookie sheet.
On lightly floured pastry cloth, roll dough to a rectangle 20 by 10 inches.
Spread surface with half of... - 37.639
Sugar N Spice Spirals
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. Sprinkle a work surface with 1/2 cup granulated sugar, top with puff pastry, and sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Roll out dough into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle.
2. In a small bowl,... - 30.3241
Apple Cranberry Crisp
This recipe is a sweet twist on a classic apple dessert. It’s so easy, even a non-baker can handle it. - 37.7011
1) In a bowl, beat in the eggs into the flour, one at a time. Pour water, liquor, 1/4 cup sugar and salt.
2) Knead well. Transfer the dough onto a floured surface and continue kneading to a soft dough. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
3) Roll... - 38.153
Iced Mince Tarts
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C.
Sieve flour into a mixing bowl with salt.
Rub in butter or margarine and lard or vegetable fat, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in cinnamon, then add 6 tbsp water and bring together to form a smooth... - 39.8214
Baked Chocolate Walnut Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine hot-roll mix, 2 tablespoons of sugar and shortening. Add eggs and water (according to direction on the hot-roll mix box).
2. Place a clean towel over the mix and keep in a warm place. Allow it to rise for one hour... - 46.7911
Soak cornhusks in warm water several hours or overnight to soften.
Pat with paper toweling to remove excess moisture.
Mix masa harina and 2 2/3 cups water; let stand 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl beat together lard, sugar, salt, and cinnamon till... - 41.1394
Mix 1 2/3 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the milk, water and 1/4 cup margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquids are warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients gradually... - 40.6713
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 116.788
Chocolate Pretzel Cookies
Cream the 1 cup sugar gradually into butter, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, chocolate, and vanilla extract and beat well.
Combine dry ingredients except sugar and stir into creamed mixture: blend well.
Roll about 2 teaspoons dough on lightly... - 39.9011
Plums In Parchment
1. Place 1 teaspoon margarine on half of each parchment circle. Arrange 8 plum pieces on margarine on each circle. Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over plums. Fold other half of circle over plum; mixture.
2. Beginning at one end of semicircle, roll edge... - 22.7744
Old English Ginger Crisps
1. In a bowl, make cookie starter by sifting flour and salt together.
2. Use a pastry blender to cut in butter, until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Add all the other ingredients to the cookie satrter and mix well.
4. Form the balls out... - 45.1568
Christmas Candle Ring
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the butter.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and yeast liquid.
Using one hand or a spatula, draw the dry ingredients into the liquid and beat until the dough... - 44.4872
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve theyeast in warm water.
Add 2 teaspoons honey; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the butter, egg, cocoa, salt, 1-1/2 cups bread flour and remaining honey.
Beat for 2 minutes or until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining bread flour to... - 37.6031
Apple Danish Pastries
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, and 1/3 cup... - 45.6848
Aunt Mary's Peanut Butter Bread
To prepare the dough, in a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the water and sugar.
Stir to dissolve.
Set aside to rise for about ten minutes.
Place the flour on a flat surface.
Make a well in the center and pour in the yeast mixture, oil, and enough water to... - 41.6917
Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie
An apple pie with a difference!! Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie takes a little more effort but is a guaranteed pleaser! A sweet and yummy snack, this works well the kids too. - 49.7665
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 140.962
Italian Cannoli makes a very good wrapping for sweet or savory stuffing. It is good to serving as a snack in parties and to kids. Cannoli adds a twist to the regular snack items. It can be filled with foods that kids often don't like to eat. - 50.0018
Danish Coffee Ring
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine next 4 ingredients; cool to lukewarm.
Add the egg.
Add vanilla, lemon peel, and 7 cup of the flour; beat well.
Stir in softened yeast; mix well.
Add remaining flour to make a smooth, soft dough.
Knead on floured surface... - 39.6085
PASTRY: Sift first three ingredients together; cut in shortening until about the size of peas.
Stir in just enough cold milk to make a stiff dough.
Form into a ball and chill while preparing the meat.
FILLING: Have ready 1 deep 5-quart, or a pair of 2... - 40.4458
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 46.4588
South African Doughnut
This koeksister Recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Koeksisters are those sweet, sticky and delicious South African doughnut. The doughnuts are twisted or plait and diped in a sweet and lemony cold syrup. Koeksisters are often served as desert or snack.... - 117.851
Danish 1 Oltee King
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine scalded milk, shortening, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add the egg, vanilla, lemon peel, and 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Stir in softened... - 40.2399
Scandinavian Tea Ring
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cardamom, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm(120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low... - 34.8231
Low Fat Chicken Bastillas
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, coriander, saffron, chili flakes, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and broth to a rolling boil. Add chicken, cover, remove from heat, and let stand until chicken is no longer pink in... - 39.4773
Danish Coffee Ring
1) Combine together the yeast and 1 ½ cups of flour in a large bowl.
2) Heat the sugar, milk, shortening and ½ teaspoon of salt till the mixture is just warm, occasionally stirring to melt the shortening.
3) Add the mixture to the dry mixture in the... - 42.951
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.3533
Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza With Gluten-free Cornmeal Crust
Watch as the Sexy Vegan dishes out a unique vegan pizza- with roasted butternut squash and a gluten-free pizza base. This pizza with a twist is sure to delight your taste buds and might actually make you forget about the conventional pizza. - 117.231
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 48.7441
Easy Apple Strudel
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a phyllo pastry sheet on counter top. With brush apply butter on it.
4. Top it with another sheet and repeat the process until you are done with all... - 0