- » Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon Tea Recipes
Cinnamon teais usually a combination of black tea from China with cinnamon added to it in the powdered form. It is regarded as a comforting beverage and is usually consumed during the winter chill across South Asia. ... More »
Apple, Cinnamon And Pecan Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Gradually drop egg and beat after each addition.
4. Throw vanilla, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder into the bowl. Mix... - 105.395
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.247
Homemade Cinnamon Green Tea
Come summers and the scorching heat squeezes out all the energy out. You wish you had something refreshing and healthy for such times. Here is a quick video on refreshing green tea that can be made at home. - 96.302
Cinnamon Tea Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on high speed, cream 1/4-cup sugar, the margarine, and butter.
4. Add egg... - 45.2357
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 43.5197
1) In a saucepan, mix together nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and the boiling water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the spice mixture to boil.
3) As soon as it starts boiling remove from the heat.
4) Put the tea bags in and let it brew... - 43.228
Cinnamon Tea Cake
Grease a deep 20cm round cake pan or deep 20cm sandwich pan, cover base with greaseproof or baking paper.
Grease greaseproof paper lightly; it is not necessary to grease baking paper.
Place butter and essence in small bowl, beat on medium speed with... - 42.5243
Cinnamon Tea Ring
Scald 3 cups milk.
Stir in 1 cup sugar, salt, mace and lemon rind and cool to lukewarm.
Pour into a bowl.
Dissolve yeast in water, then stir into milk mixture.
Stir in 6 cups flour and beat until smooth.
Let rise until doubled in bulk, then punch down.
Cream... - 41.4756
French Cinnamon Tea Cake
French Cinnamon Tea Cake as name suggest it is served with tea. French Cinnamon Tea Cake gets its rich flavor from eggs mixed in flour and flavored with cinnamon and vanilla essence. - 40.8596
Raspberry Cinnamon Tea
1) In a 1-quart glass measure, place the tea bags, sugar, cloves and 2 sticks of cinnamon.
2) Pour the boiling water over the tea bags veery gradually.
3) Cover the measure and let the bags steep for about 15 minutes.
4) Strain the liquid and discard... - 39.8141
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 39.1064
Cinnamon Russian Tea
Simmer spices and honey with the 1 cup water for 10 minutes and let stand 1 hour.
Add rind of 1 orange and 1 lemon if desired.
Squeeze fruit juices, steep tea in boiling water 1 minute.
Add fruit juice and spice mixture to strained tea.
Reheat... - 37.81
1) In a saucepan, pour water. Bring this to a boil over high heat.
2) Add cinnamon sticks and cloves to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer the water for another 3-4 minutes.
4) Pour honey to sweeten the drink.
5) Serve in cups by... - 37.5743
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 37.3227
Fruity Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or covered jar, place the tea bag. Add spices and pour in boiling water.
2) Allow to stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Discard the tea bag and allow the tea cool.
4) Pour in fruit juices.
5) Place into refrigerator to chill for sew... - 36.9972
Swedish Tea Ring
1. Baking sheets will be needed.
2. Scald 1 cup of milk or cream.
3. Meanwhile, soften the yeast in warm water.
4. Set aside.
5. Put sugar and salt into a large bowl.
6. Pour scalded milk over ingredients in bowl.
7. When lukewarm, blend in 1 cup sifted a - 35.3827
Instant Spiced Tea Mix
This Instant Spiced tea mix is one you can make and store when you do have the time. A one time make and you can enjoy for a long time to come. - 34.6138
Keep in airtight container.
Use 1 rounded tcaspoonful per cup hot water. - 31.312
Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is a beverage that you would surely love to try. - 31.3109
Cinnamon And Clove Spiced Tea
Combine water, cinnamon and cloves and bring to a boil, Simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add tea.
Let stand 5 minutes; stir in sugar, honey and lemon juice.
Strain into teacups or a warmed teapot. - 30.3774
1. Put the milk and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the teabags. Lower the heat and add the cinnamon, cardamoms and clove. Bring slowly back to the boil and boil for 3-5 minutes. Strain into a teapot, discarding the spices. Serve with or... - 28.2817
Combine boiling water and tea bag in a large mug; let stand 5 minutes.
Discard tea bag.
Add remaining ingredients to mug; stir well. - 27.1325
Put all together in a pot and simmer for five minutes.
Cool and strain.
Spiced tea may be used in punches and drinks with a rum base. - 24.9555
Cinnamon Vanilla Tea Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Grease a cake pan with oil and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, sieve together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
4. In another bowl, using a hand blender beat the eggs until... - 0
Hot Cinnamon Ginger Date Tea
When my siblings and I were sick with the cold, this is the tea my mom always made for us. It not only filled our bodies with warmth, but also served as a natural remedy for colds. The tea is steeped in fresh ginger, dried date, and cinnamon stick and then... - 0
Cinnamon Tea Recipes By Category