- » Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon Tea Recipes
Cinnamon teais usually a combination of black tea from China with cinnamon added to it in the powdered form. It is regarded as a comforting beverage and is usually consumed during the winter chill across South Asia. ... More »
Homemade Cinnamon Green Tea
Come summers and the scorching heat squeezes out all the energy out. You wish you had something refreshing and healthy for such times. Here is a quick video on refreshing green tea that can be made at home. - 117.977
Apple, Cinnamon And Pecan Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Gradually drop egg and beat after each addition.
4. Throw vanilla, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder into the bowl. Mix... - 107.034
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.1342
Eggs In Tea And Cinnamon
Exotic eggs. This is a fine video to prepare boiled eggs but with a tasty twist. In this video, the eggs are boiled in green tea with a dash of cinnamon. This is simply awesome giving a fine taste bud tickling experience. - 79.9116
Cinnamon Tea Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on high speed, cream 1/4-cup sugar, the margarine, and butter.
4. Add egg... - 45.9293
1) In a saucepan, mix together nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and the boiling water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the spice mixture to boil.
3) As soon as it starts boiling remove from the heat.
4) Put the tea bags in and let it brew... - 42.662
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 41.3624
Cinnamon Tea Cake
Grease a deep 20cm round cake pan or deep 20cm sandwich pan, cover base with greaseproof or baking paper.
Grease greaseproof paper lightly; it is not necessary to grease baking paper.
Place butter and essence in small bowl, beat on medium speed with... - 40.2183
Cinnamon Tea Ring
Scald 3 cups milk.
Stir in 1 cup sugar, salt, mace and lemon rind and cool to lukewarm.
Pour into a bowl.
Dissolve yeast in water, then stir into milk mixture.
Stir in 6 cups flour and beat until smooth.
Let rise until doubled in bulk, then punch down.
Cream... - 39.1692
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 38.9422
French Cinnamon Tea Cake
French Cinnamon Tea Cake as name suggest it is served with tea. French Cinnamon Tea Cake gets its rich flavor from eggs mixed in flour and flavored with cinnamon and vanilla essence. - 38.7969
Raspberry Cinnamon Tea
1) In a 1-quart glass measure, place the tea bags, sugar, cloves and 2 sticks of cinnamon.
2) Pour the boiling water over the tea bags veery gradually.
3) Cover the measure and let the bags steep for about 15 minutes.
4) Strain the liquid and discard... - 37.2835
Fruity Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or covered jar, place the tea bag. Add spices and pour in boiling water.
2) Allow to stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Discard the tea bag and allow the tea cool.
4) Pour in fruit juices.
5) Place into refrigerator to chill for sew... - 36.7881
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 36.786
1) In a saucepan, pour water. Bring this to a boil over high heat.
2) Add cinnamon sticks and cloves to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer the water for another 3-4 minutes.
4) Pour honey to sweeten the drink.
5) Serve in cups by... - 35.7563
Cinnamon Russian Tea
Simmer spices and honey with the 1 cup water for 10 minutes and let stand 1 hour.
Add rind of 1 orange and 1 lemon if desired.
Squeeze fruit juices, steep tea in boiling water 1 minute.
Add fruit juice and spice mixture to strained tea.
Reheat... - 35.6468
Swedish Tea Ring
1. Baking sheets will be needed.
2. Scald 1 cup of milk or cream.
3. Meanwhile, soften the yeast in warm water.
4. Set aside.
5. Put sugar and salt into a large bowl.
6. Pour scalded milk over ingredients in bowl.
7. When lukewarm, blend in 1 cup sifted a - 32.9812
Keep in airtight container.
Use 1 rounded tcaspoonful per cup hot water. - 29.6814
Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is a beverage that you would surely love to try. - 29.3606
Cinnamon And Clove Spiced Tea
Combine water, cinnamon and cloves and bring to a boil, Simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add tea.
Let stand 5 minutes; stir in sugar, honey and lemon juice.
Strain into teacups or a warmed teapot. - 28.6519
1. Put the milk and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the teabags. Lower the heat and add the cinnamon, cardamoms and clove. Bring slowly back to the boil and boil for 3-5 minutes. Strain into a teapot, discarding the spices. Serve with or... - 27.784
Combine boiling water and tea bag in a large mug; let stand 5 minutes.
Discard tea bag.
Add remaining ingredients to mug; stir well. - 24.9011
Put all together in a pot and simmer for five minutes.
Cool and strain.
Spiced tea may be used in punches and drinks with a rum base. - 23.9337
Homemade Chai Tea Latte
Homemade Chai Tea Latte - Do you want to know how to make this simple drink? All you need are a few simple ingredients, and you got yourself a festive and spicy beverage! - 0
Cinnamon Tea Recipes By Category