- » Cinnamon Swirl Roll
Cinnamon Swirl Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon swirl roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon swirl roll recipes.
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, granulated sugar, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat milk, water and 1/3 cup butter until very warm (125 to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl... - 37.8971
Looking for something to satiate your sweet tooth? Check this Cinnamon swirls. This is a delicious sweet that can be had at anytime during the day. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide to making this delicious treat. - 105.543
1. Make dough: Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and allow to stand 10 minutes, or until mixture begins to foam.
2. Heat milk, sugar, salt... - 41.5723
Cinnamon Apple Swirl
Scald milk; stir in 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5... - 41.1545
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup warm water and soften yeast in it.
3) Take a bowl and combine shortening, milk, salt and 1/2 cup sugar in it.
4) Add 3 cup flour and mix nicely.
5) Add eggs and the yeast mixture. Beat... - 43.1348
Baked Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine next 4 ingredients; cool to lukewarm.
Add 3 cups of the flour; mix well.
Stir in softened yeast and eggs; beat well.
Add enough of remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn... - 43.7561
Classic Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, 1/2 cup sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed... - 46.9771
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and set them aside till required
3. In a large mixer bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 3 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and run the mixer to combine the flour... - 46.595
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf With Dry Yeast
In a large bowl, combine yeast and water; let stand until bubbly.
Stir in milk, salt, and 1/4 cup each of the granulated sugar and butter.
Add eggs and 1 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Then beat in 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour until... - 45.0554
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf has a Tasty taste. The sifted flour and dry yeast
gives the Cinnamon Swirl Loaf Staggering taste. Must catch it - 44.0687
Speedy Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In food processor, process flour, sugar, butter, salt and yeast for 30 seconds.
Heat milk until hot (125 to 130Ã‚Â°F/50 to 54Ã‚Â°C).
With motor running, alternately pour in eggs and enough of the milk through feed tube to form dough into... - 43.9403
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Loaf
In small bowl, combine raisins with enough hot tap water to cover.
Plump 5 minutes; drain well.
In large bowl, combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In medium saucepan, heat milk, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, the butter and salt over low... - 45.917
Apricot And Cinnamon Swirl
1. In abowl, mix yeast, warm water and a teaspoon of sugar and leave it till it turns frothy
2. Into another bowl, sift flour and salt, add eggs, orange rind and orange juice too
3. Now, add in the yeast mixture to it and work into a dough onto a work... - 46.9277
This Cinammon Swirl tastes heavenly! Eat it as a snack or dessert ! Try out the cinammon Swirl and tell me if you like it - 29.2674
Peach Cobbler With Cinnamon Swirl Biscuits
For topping, mix flour, 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar, the baking powder, salt, and soda.
Using a pastry blender, cut in the 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
Add milk all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just... - 43.0643
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In bowl dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (115° to 120°).
Add egg, cake mix, and salt; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured surface till smooth.
(Dough will be sticky.) Place in greased bowl; turn... - 47.214
Cinnamon Pecan Swirl Coffee Cake
Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed in recipe.
Grease two 15x10 x 1 inch baking pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide chilled dough in half.
Return half to bowl; refrigerate.
Roll dough into 16x10-inch rectangle.
Spread with 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1388
Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a cup, and stir in 1 teaspoon honey.
Let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
Heat milk and 1/3 cup butter together in top of a double boiler set over boiling water until butter melts.
Remove from heat, and stir... - 42.3533
Date Swirl Loaf
To make dough: In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, granulated sugar, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water, milk and 1/3 cup butter until very warm (120 to 130ºF). Butter does not need to melt. Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium... - 35.3667
7-minute Cinnamon Rolls
Prepare the Dough
Pour contents of 5 Minute Focaccia Mix – into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add milk and club soda/sparkling water. Stir with a fork, wooden spoon or with your hands until the liquid is absorbed and you have a ball of dough….about 1... - 39.2486
Swirled Apricot Bread
Combine 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour with the wheat germ, yeast, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
In a saucepan, heat milk, vegetable oil and honey over low heat until very warm (120° to 130° F.). Gradually add warm liquid to dry ingredients in... - 40.4783
Pecan Swirl Sticky Buns
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Keep aside.
2. Unroll dough but do not separate the layers.
3. On each of the 2 long rectangles, brush about 1 teaspoon butter.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon pecan mixture along the length.
5.... - 41.7578
Swirl Breakfast Loaf
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a small saucepan combine milk, granulated sugar, the 1/4 cup margarine or butter, and salt. Heat and stir until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to flour mixture;... - 34.4506
Swirl Breakfast Loaf
In a mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and yeast.
Combine milk, the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 to 11/2 minutes or till warm (115Â° to 120Â°).
Add milk mixture to... - 43.289
Fruit Swirl Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375Â°.
2) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add the prunes and blend until finely chopped.
3) Now transfer to a small bowl, and add 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon... - 46.6948
Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, almond flour, cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder until smooth.
2. Add water until it reaches right consistency. Set aside.
3. Preheat the pan on medium heat.
4. In a small bowl,... - 101.332
Cinnamon Roll Cake
A delicious cake for breakfast, brunch or just a snack with coffee or tea. Simple to make and uses ingredients you may have on hand in your pantry and refrigerator. - 113.184
Date Nut Swirls
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and place all the ingredients for filling in it.
3) Allow it to boil then lower heat, simmering for 5 minutes before cooling it.
4) Take a bowl,... - 47.7472
Apple Spice Swirls
To make syrup: combine apple juice, granulated sugar and lemon juice.
Simmer for 10 minutes; reserve.
To make pastry: combine flour, salt and baking powder.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add oats and milk, mixing lightly until... - 42.155
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake With Vanilla Glaze
If you want to have a magical morning this weekend try this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze. It has just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect kind of crumb. And that makes it the best pairing for morning coffees. Try it out watching this... - 130.161
Raw Chocolate Fig Swirls
1. In a small bowl, mix together flax seeds and warm water. Set aside.
2. For Crust – In a medium bowl, add in the oat flour, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, sea salt, flax seed mixture, agave nectar and raisins. Mix well to form a ball and... - 0
Grease 2 large baking sheets.
For rolls, combine muffin mix, flour and yeast in large bowl; set aside.
Combine contents of swirl packet from Mix, egg, hot water and melted butter in medium bowl.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Pour into flour mixture; stir... - 43.2435
Cinnamon Thimble Cookies
1. Cream the butter, adding the sugar gradually. Cream well together.
2. Blend in the egg yolk.
3. Re-sift the flour with the cinnamon; mix them into the creamed ingredients, blending thoroughly.
4. Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
5. Whip egg white in a shallow... - 40.8374
Yeast Cinnamon Loaves
Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
Combine muffin mix, contents of crumb topping from Mix, flour and yeast in large bowl; set aside.
Combine contents of swirl packet from Mix, eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter and 1/2 cup hot water in medium bowl.
Add... - 40.9048
Philadelphia Sticky Buns
Philadelphia sticky buns are flavored buns made with flour. Spiced with cinnamon with added currants, lemon rind and combined with milk to bake, the philadelphia sticky buns are yeast leavened and quite delicious. - 45.5698
Work the dried apricots into the risen dough with the lemon rind by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Divide into 3 equal pieces.
Roll out each piece into a strand approximately 14 inches long.
Pinch the 3 strands together at one end.
Braid the... - 33.1602
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make pancake mixture? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of pancake mixture will guide you to prepare even more flavorful pancake mixture without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 38.0755
Pears En Croute
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Combine beaten egg white and 1 teaspoon water in small bowl; set aside.
Combine raisins, walnuts, brown sugar, contents of cinnamon swirl... - 44.0101
Sugar 'n Spice Cake
Cream shortening; beat in brown sugar.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with... - 39.4767
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in the molasses, orange juice, and rind; mix well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add to the creamed mixture, stirring until blended.
Chill the dough... - 46.3014
Roll out the pastry and cut into 25-30 rounds to line cupcake or muffin tins.
Cook the pumpkin in a little milk until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well, then mash or puree in a blender or food processor.
Mix thoroughly with all the remaining... - 40.4546
Swedish Ginger Thins
In a medium-size pan, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and corn syrup; place over medium heat and stir until butter is melted.
Remove from heat, stir in ginger, cloves, and cinnamon, and let cool slightly.
Stir baking soda into water and add to... - 39.4112
Apricot Ricotta Crepes
Combine the flour, salt, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of the granulated sugar in a medium bowl.
Whisk the milk, egg, and melted butter together in a separate bowl.
Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture until well combined; let stand 15... - 39.7786
In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg and baking powder until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place the pan over medium-high heat.
Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and... - 47.849
A kid-friendly breakfast everyone will enjoy! - 40.3513
Blueberry Cheese Blintzes With Blueberry Sauce
In blender container combine milk, flour, and eggs and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour.
Heat an 8-inch nonstick crepe pan or skillet; brush 1/8 of the melted margarine over... - 45.4003
1. In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg, and baking powder until the mix becomes smooth, scraping down the sides of the container is needed in order to make the mix even and consistent.
2. Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
3.... - 51.0197
To make crust: In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
Cook for about 30 seconds, swirling the pan, until the butter is a light, nutty brown.
Pour into a small bowl and let cool.
Stir in... - 45.8754
Quince Tarte Tatin
The Quince Tarte Tatin are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the guests. Try preparing this irresistible Quince Tarte Tatin! - 45.4541
Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie
This Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie is a dream ! I recommend this sweet potato dessert as one of the best sweet potato dishes you might have ever tasted. Try this Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie and let me know if you like it ! - 49.9767
Traditional Christmas Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and line a 9 in/23 cm round cake tin with four layers of greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour after each... - 45.1482
1) In a large bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2) In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk and water.
3) Beat in flour with it.
4) Alternately, using a blender machine blend all ingredients and process the mixture until smooth.
5) Heat a hot plate over... - 47.5296