- » Cinnamon Sugar Pineapple
Cinnamon Sugar Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon sugar pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon sugar pineapple recipes.
Pineapple Cinnamon Squash
1. Place the squash in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix together the pineapple with its liquid, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter. Spoon over the squash and mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 1/2 to 7 hours, or... - 23.8165
Poached Pineapple In Cinnamon Syrup With Yogurt Cheese
In a fine sieve let the yogurt drain, covered and chilled, for 40 minutes.
While the yogurt is draining, in a small saucepan combine the sugar, the cinnamon, and 3/4 cup water and boil the mixture for 5 minutes.
Stir in the pineapple, simmer the mixture,... - 26.7134
Cinnamon Baked Pineapple
Combine cornstarch and water; stir until smooth.
Add to eggs, and blend well.
Add pineapple, sugar, and vanilla; mix well.
Pour into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; dot with butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour. - 24.0665
Caramelized Pineapple With Cinnamon Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. In a large frying pan, heat the butter over a moderate heat till it melts.
3. Coat each slice of pineapple with the light brown sugar
4. Fry each pineapple slice in butter till it is... - 45.8349
Cinnamon Pineapple Buns
1 Drain the pineapple well.
2 In a bowl, combine the pineapple, 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and pecans and mix thoroughly.
3 Into 12 muffin cups, spoon the mixture.
4 In a bowl, mix the remaining... - 44.6668
Pineapple And Cinnamon Drop Scones
1. Preheat a griddle, heavy-based frying pan or an electric frying pan. Put the wholemeal flour in a mixing bowl. Sift in the white flour, add the cinnamon and sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the egg with half the pineapple juice and gradually... - 35.6963
Char Cooked Pineapple With Ginger And Brown Sugar Butter
1. Peel and cut the fresh pineapple into thick slices.
2. Make the ginger-flavored butter, by combining the ingredients in small saucepan.
3. Place on a low heat and melt the butter, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Transfer the... - 47.696
Hot Mulled Pineapple Juice
Combine pineapple juice, apple, raisins, brown sugar, peel, cinnamon sticks and cloves in saucepan.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 24.7009
Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
Combine the reserved juice with enough water to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Combine the juice mixture, vinegar, sugar, salt, cloves and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes, stirring... - 35.4752
Hot Buttered Pineapple Smoothie
In large saucepan, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, butter, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil; simmer 5 minutes.
Add lemon slices. - 28.7072
Classic Pineapple Noodle Pudding
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
Place butter in a 13" x 9"... - 44.3708
This Cherry-Pineapple Crunch is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Cherry-Pineapple Crunch recipe and share your feelings with us! - 42.5232
Pineapple Banana Muffins
Pineapple Banana Muffins is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Pineapple Banana Muffins; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 39.9823
Pineapple Nut Bread
In a mixing bowl, beat butter, eggs and brown sugar.
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and nuts; stir half into egg mixture.
Add pineapple, then remaining flour mixture.
Pour into a greased 8-in.x 4-in.x 2-in.loaf pan.
Combine sugar and... - 40.9225
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
Fresh Pineapple Chutney is a wonderful preparation that will definitey entice your taste buds! Surprise your guests with this tasty dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. Try this Fresh Pineapple Chutney recipe. - 42.4606
Glazed Pineapple-carrot Cake
You will find the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake a rare treat! Prepare the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 43.9802
Spiced Pineapple Chunks
Drain pineapple, reserve juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine reserved juice, sugar, vinegar, stick cinnamon and whole cloves in 1-quart container.
Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add pineapple chunks, microwave for4-6 minutes on HIGH stir once.
Store... - 37.0735
Fresh Pineapple-red Pepper Relish
Combine pineapple, red peppers, onions, garlic, gingerroot, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and cinnamon sticks in a large, heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add black pepper, cloves, and red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 25 minutes,... - 42.9718
Broiled Fruit With Cinnamon
Peel pineapple; remove core.
Cut slices 3/4 inch thick.
Peel and core apples; slice 3/4 inch thick.
Place fruits on cookie sheet lined with foil.
Brush well with butter.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 5... - 33.3129
Spicy Pineapple Pickups
1. To 1/3 cup of reserved pineapple juice, add vinegar, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add pineapple chunks and heat until just boiling. Chill 1-2 days.
3. Drain and serve with toothpicks. - 29.9525
Pineapple Stuffed Acorn Squash
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the squash in half lengthwise
2) Mix together the pineapple, sugar, butter, pecans, cinnamon, water
3) Into each squash, spoon the pineapple mixture
4) Layer the squash into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish
5) Cover with... - 39.6011
Bbq Spicy Pineapple
Wondering what to serve as dessert in your barbeque party - this BBQ spicy pineapple will be the best treat for your guests. It's so easy to prepare that you can put them on the same grill, where you are preparing the main course. Check with the video and get... - 118.374
Place sugar, vinegar, water, and spices in cooker.
Boil together 5 minutes.
Put pineapple slices into liquid.
Close cover of cooker; put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 5 minutes.
Cool at once under running water - 30.4522
Sweet Pineapple Casserole
In a bowl, combine eggs and pineapple.
In another bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
Stir in pineapple mixture.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until golden brown. - 33.2143
Hot Spiced Pineapple Cup
Simmer all the ingredients together for 10 minutes. Remove the cinnamon and pour the liquid into glasses. - 18.9634
1) Skin pineapples. Slice crosswise 1 inch thick.
2) Discard the core and make pineapple slices into 1-inch sections.
3) In a saucepan add vinegar, water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon.
4) Mix pineapple and stir.
5) Cover and simmer for 45... - 37.1845
1) Drain the pineapple and store the juice.
2) Take a medium sized saucepan and mix vinegar, sugar, salt, pineapple juice, cinnamon and cloves.
3) Simmer it over low flame, cooking for 10 minutes.
4) Add the pineapple and increase heat until it begins... - 38.6528
Peel and trim eyes from pineapples; remove core.
Cut pineapples crosswise into 1/4-inch slices, quarter slices.
Set pineapple aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add the pineapple, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 32.6646
1) Pack the pineapple chunks in a sterilized jar.
2) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, pineapple juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
3) Heat the vinegar mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer the vinegar mixture for 15... - 39.3562
Cinnamon Cocoa Bars
To make the bars: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring the pineapple juice to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the juice has reduced to 1/2... - 47.4655
Pineapple Coconut Bread
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add the brown sugar, creaming until thoroughly blended.
Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Mixing until blended after each addition, alternately add dry... - 43.2035
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Set drained pineapple and juice aside.
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add pineapple chunks, reserved juice, brown sugar, rum, and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer... - 25.8532
1. Place reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, cloves, and cinnamon in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add pineapple chunks and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
3. Transfer to a glass bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours.
4. Drain... - 31.613
Pineapple Chutney (khatta Mitha)
After taking off the skin of the pineapple , chop it into small pieces and keep. Take a frying pan add little oil and heat it. Put the pineapple pieces and saute them. Add salt and stir again. Add some water and allow the pineapple to cook for a while on open... - 15.2289
Pineapple Chicken In Patty Shells
Prepare patty shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add orange juice, brown sugar, pineapple, cinnamon and cornstarch.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened and smooth.
Add chicken and... - 37.0902
Combine brown sugar, vinegar and pineapple juice in a large sauce pot.
Add spices tied in cheesecloth bag.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Peel pineapple; remove eyes; and core; cut into spears.
Add pineapple to syrup; simmer until heated through.
Drain; reserve... - 39.5005
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Peel and slice apples into 8-inch-pie plate sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
3. Spoon pineapple over apples.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Pour juice over fruit. Sprinkle nuts evenly over top.
6. Bake for 40 minutes.... - 33.1078
Pineapple Glazed Fruit
Layer banana slices, plum slices, and pineapple chunks in a shallow l1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; drizzle pineapple juice over fruit.
Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over fruit.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly... - 28.7826
Pineapple Turnover Biscuits
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine pineapple, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon: divide in 10 muffin cups and center each with walnut half.
Add 1 teaspoon pineapple syrup to each cup and top with a refrigerated biscuit.
Bake in hot oven (425°) 12 to... - 29.0787
Hot Buttered Pineapple Smoothie
In large saucepan, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, butter, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil; simmer 5 minutes.
Add lemon slices - 30.5897
Lunch Box Pineapple Crusties
1. Start heating oven to 425°F. With fork, mix sugar with cinnamon, butter. Drain pineapple chunks well.
2. Make piecrust as label directs. Roll into 18"xl2" rectangle; cut into 3" squares. Lay 1 pineapple chunk in center of each square; sprinkle with sugar... - 28.2831
Apricot Glazed Pineapple Sundaes
1. Place preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until preserves melt.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon; stir well. Place pineapple slices on a broiler pan. Brush pineapple with preserves, and sprinkle with cinnamonsugar. Broil... - 26.0789
Carrot And Pineapple Muffins
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
2. Combine pineapple, carrot, oil, milk, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Spoon batter into muffin pans coated with... - 33.0748
Cinnamon Fruit Cups
The cinnamon fruit cups are cooked and chilled desserts that are best made with fresh fruits. Flavored with added cardamom and mint as garnish, the cinnamon fruit cups are flavorful and fresh and are great little desserts for ending a lunch or a brunch with. - 44.1281
Sweet Pineapple Chutney
Bring pineapple, cumin, fennel, cinnamon, coriander, cayenne pepper, black pepper, lemon juice, salt and sugar to a boil in non-aluminum saucepan, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until consistency of jam, stirring frequently.
Spoon... - 34.5382
Skinny Cinnamon Breeze Martini
About 130 low calories are all that’s in this yummy mixed drink, adapted from the original Cinnamon Breeze cocktail. Skinny girls can have their cocktails and stay thin too while sipping cinnamon vodka with cranberry and pineapple. Take heed, check the... - 110.173
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese, pineapple juice, sour cream, milk, sugar and... - 43.3074
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese,... - 47.2849
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad - I tried this salad last week and it was an instant hit. The recipe is simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Give this stuffed apple cinnamon salad a try. - 36.929
Pineapple Coffee Cake
Prepare Quick Coffee Cake batter as directed.
Pour into a pan (9x9x2 inches) (bottom rubbed with Swift'ning).
Make topping by combining flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
Spread pineapple over batter.
Sprinkle topping over pineapple.
Baking... - 37.6085
Cinnamon And Clove Spiced Peaches
Add peeled fruit and boil until tender.
To each jar add 3 whole cloves and 3 small sticks cinnamon.
Fill jars with fruit.
Cover with syrup and seal.
This is enough for 6 quarts.
Process for 20 minutes in canner in hot water bath.
This recipe can be used for... - 28.2551
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.247
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
Cinnamon & Spice Chicken Wings
Separate each chicken wing into 3 parts at joints.
Discard wing tips.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine remaining ingredients.
Add chicken wings.
Chill overnight, turning bag over once or twice.
Pour chicken and marinade into 2-quart - 38.0894
Gingered Fruit Salsa With Crispy Cinnamon Chips
1. Set oven control to broil. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter; sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cut each tortilla into 12 wedges.
2. Place tortilla wedges in single layer in 2 ungreased jelly roll pans, 15 1/2 x 10... - 33.4853
Pear Pineapple Butter
1) In a saucepan mix pears, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Boil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3) Add pineapple and boil for 30 minutes. Stir in between.
4) Transfer immediately into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
5) Seal... - 33.6805
Pineapple Coffee Cake
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix corn syrup, egg, and syrup.
Add to first mixture and mix only enough to dampen dry ingredients.
Spread in greased 8-inch square pan; brush with melted butter.
Cover with pineapple and sprinkle with brown... - 41.6592
Pineapple Zip is the perfect drink to relax with after a heavy day or a relaxing weekend. You can whip up this tasty Pineapple Zip with ease! Try this wonderful recipe for yourself! Trust me, you will love it! - 29.0522
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice; set aside.
Trim crusts from bread, and cut bread into 1-inch cubes; reserve crusts for other uses.
Cut butter into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine reserved juice, pineapple, bread cubes, butter, and remaining ingredients in... - 24.9219
Peel pineapples; core.
Cut into 1-inch cubes or spears.
In kettle mix sugar, vinegar, and 2 cups water.
Tie spices in cheesecloth; add to mixture.
Boil 5 to 8 minutes.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove spice bag.
Pack pineapple into hot, clean... - 34.8529
Basic Pineapple Puffs
pineapple puffs are baked little treats that can be served as snacks. Made with a mix of sugar eggs, four , salt and crushed pineapples spiced with cloves and cinnamon ,the pineapple puffs are baked in muffin tins and served fresh. - 37.7112
Pickled Pineapple Rings
This special Pickled Pineapple Rings with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Pickled Pineapple Rings and relish the taste. - 37.5303
Cranberry Squash is a delicious dessert that is a personal favorit. The first time I served this frut dessert my children finished it in a single day! Try this great Cranberry Squash recipe for yourself. - 35.9993
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 38.3368
Baked Pineapple Hawaiian
1. Slice off 1 ½ inches from the top and bottom of the fruit. Reserve the crown end to serve as a lid.
2. Use a curved sickle like knife, like a grape fruit knife to scoop out the flesh of the pineapple, leaving a thin shell consisting of the... - 38.1295
Best Fruit Now - Tropical Fruit Salsa
If you want something healthy and refreshing this summer, try making a healthy fruit salsa. Combining the goodness of lime, kiwi and pineapple, this salsa is just so amazing. Pair it with the juice of your choice and enjoy! - 104.307
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6756
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add milk, margarine, and egg, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour oil to a depth of 2 to 3 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Dredge pineapple slices in flour mixture.
Fry pineapple slices in hot... - 40.2566
Rum Pineapple Boats
Use a sharp knife to quarter the fresh pineapple lengthwise.
Remove hard core from pineapple quarters.
Loosen pineapple flesh from shell.
Cut the flesh of each quarter into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a small saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in brown sugar, rum,... - 38.9069
Apple And Pineapple Rolls
Sift flour, measure and resift with baking powder and salt 3 times.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add milk all at once and stir just until dough stiffens; then turn out onto floured board, knead 8 to 10 times, and roll or pat out in... - 41.7278
Spicy Pineapple Sauce
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a deep, 1-quart glass casserole.
Gradually add juice from pineapple, stirring constantly.
Add pineapple, cinnamon and butter.
Cook, uncovered, on high 3 minutes.
Stir and heat on high an additional 4 minutes or until sauce has... - 21.8647
Fresh Pineapple And Almond Pudding
The fresh pineapple and almond pudding is a homely pudding that can be made with either lady fingers or angel cake slices. Made with cooked pineapple, sugar and ground almonds along with sherry and cinnamon, the fresh pineapple and almond pudding is chilled... - 47.3534
Pineapple Sweet Potatoes
Boil potatoes until tender (about 30 minutes).
Remove skins and discard.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Lightly spray a 1-quart baking dish with vegetable oil.
Add fruit juice and oil and whip until fluffy.
Add pineapple and spices.
Turn into prepared... - 40.1021
Boil together water, sugar, cloves and lemon.
Add pineapple juice, tea bags and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil and serve hot.
Makes 25 cups. - 35.1026
Pineapple Yam And Ham Casserole
Drain yams and mash.
Beat in 3 tablespoons of the butter and the sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Fold in ham and 3/4 cup pineapple.
Put in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix remaining butter and pineapple and the coconut.
Spread on top of mixture.
Bake in preheated... - 36.0294
Orange Pineapple Punch
Combine first four ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer for about 30 minutes.
Strain and cool.
Mix with fruit juices and pour over ice. - 30.8096
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, leaving on green top.
Cut each half lengthwise into four sections.
Carefully cut pineapple away from peel.
Remove core, then cut pineapple into 1-inch chunks; rearrange pineapple chunks on peel.
Place in large baking pan or... - 39.1303
Banana Pineapple Cream
1. Take two individual serving dishes and slice the peeled bananas in it.
2. Pour in the pineapple slices and juice, mix thoroughly and keep the dish aside.
3. Whip cream to make a thick mixture. Add some ground cinnamon and sugar in... - 33.8364
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving,... - 44.3925
1) Peel the pineapple and slice in 1 inch rings, core and cut in 1 inch pieces.
2) Tie the cloves in a piece of cheesecloth.
3) In a large saucepan, put water, sugar, vinegar, cinnamon and cloves.
4) Bring to boil and simmer for 15... - 40.0435
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl stir combining cornstarch and water until smooth.
3. Add to eggs and blend well.
4. Mix well adding pineapple, sugar and vanilla.
5. lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole, dot with butter and... - 42.568
1) Remove the skin of the pineapple and cut into 1-2cm/ 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
2) Make quaters or six pieces from the pineaplle slices.
3) Arrange them... - 43.2754
Perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Put 125 g./ 4 oz.of the melted butter in a flameproof baking dish, then add 225 g./ 8 oz.of the sugar.
Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Remove from the heat and arrange the pineapple rings in the dish.
Sift the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg into a... - 36.2292
Pineapple Buttercrumb Coffee Cake
Drain the pineapple well and reserve 1/2 cup tidbits.
Blend the butter with sugar and flavorings in a bowl until light, then beat in the egg.
Sift the flour with baking powder and salt and add to sugar mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in remaining... - 42.1371
Colorful Spiced Pineapple
1) Drain out pineapple from the can. Reserve the syrup for later use.
2) In a large bowl, mix syrup, vinegar, sugar, cloves, cinnamon and allspice.
3) Bring it to a boil, decrease heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix 1/4 teaspoon food... - 38.7431
Blend butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add vanilla; beat until fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients together and add.
Add pineapple and blend well.
Add melted chocolate and nuts into batter.
Put half the chocolate batter in well greased 8 x 12 inch... - 42.4282
Pineapple Stuffed Acorn Squash
Cut squash in half lengthwise, and remove seeds.
Combine next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
Spoon pineapple mixture into each squashes half.
Arrange squash in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; pour water into dish.
Cover and bake at... - 29.9097
Homemade Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Arrange pineapple slices in 9-inch round cake pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Place raisins around and in centers of pineapple slices.
Stir together Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal, flours, baking soda, cinnamon... - 46.0038
Spiced Pineapple Spears
Peel and core pineapples, reserving as much juice as possible.
Cut pineapple into 3-inch-long, 1/2-inch-thick spears.
Measure reserved pineapple juice; add enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Pour juice mixture into a 6-quart pan; stir in... - 43.7369
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place drained pineapple tidbits in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, melted diet margarine and cinnamon; toss to mix well.
3. Sprinkle crumb mixture over pineapple. Bake for... - 25.1845
Pineapple Deep Dish Dessert
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place layers of sliced apples and pineapple in baking dish greased with margarine.
3. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon and sprinkle over apples.
4. Dot with margarine.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes. - 29.5892
Glazed Oranges And Pineapple
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine pineapple and orange slices in a shallow container, set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil mixture 1 minute, remove from... - 32.3327
Rum Spiked Grilled Pineapple
1. Prepare grill.
2. Brush the pineapple with 2 tablespoons butter.
Combine brown sugar, rum, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Brush rum mixture evenly over pineapple wedges.... - 29.3763
Pineapple Spice Drop Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In large bowl, mix shortening with granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and egg until creamy. Blend in pineapple, then blend in flour... - 38.7426
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter thoroughly, and blend in the 1/4 cup sugar.
Add egg and beat until smooth and fluffy.
Add sifted dry ingredients and milk alternately, beginning and ending with flour and... - 40.4568
Cut pineapple lengthwise into 12 spears, and set spears aside.
Combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat, and simmer,... - 34.6936
Pineapple Pecan Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat butter, sugar and cinnamon in large mixer bowl 1 minute on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Add eggs; beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Fold in pineapple, bread... - 31.782
Pineapple-glazed Ham Loaf
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and pepper.
Add ham and pork; mix well.
Arrange 3 pineapple slices in bottom of a metal 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Cut remaining slice into 4... - 42.5965