- » Cinnamon Sugar Butter Ball
Cinnamon Sugar Butter Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon sugar butter ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon sugar butter ball recipes.
Amazingly delicious cinnamon balls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 39.8046
Cinnamon N' Sugar Butter Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a large mixer bowl combine sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Add in the egg and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
5) Reduce the speed to low and add flour, cream of tartar,... - 48.6189
Fried Cinnamon Balls
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (80 g) sugar until pale and fluffy.
Add lemon peel and salt.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift flour with baking powder; fold into mixture with a metal spoon to make a dough.
Heat oil... - 42.683
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
1. Grease and flour two cookie sheets
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter till soft and creamy and then gradually add in the 1 cup sugar while beating well. Then beat in the eggs, lemon rind and mix well... - 45.7218
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well.
Add eggs and lemon rind, beating well.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Chill 2 hours.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, mixing well.
Roll dough into 1-inch... - 35.5802
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar, beating well (mixture will be crumbly). Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Lightly spoon 1 1/2 cups flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 32.4635
Sugar Cinnamon Loaf
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a saucepan heat and stir the 1 1/4 cups milk, 1/4 cup sugar, the shortening, and salt just until warm (120° to 130°) and shortening almost melts. Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl;... - 37.7157
Feisty Sugar And Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than the sugar coated cinnamon flavored doughnuts? Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect doughnuts that might take little bit time to make, but are nevertheless, a great way to show off your culinary... - 104.771
Apple Dumplings With Cinnamon Sugar
In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt; cut in the shortening until crumbly.
Gradually add water, tossing with afork until dough forms a ball.
Divide into eight portions.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
Roll each... - 39.4833
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
Combine flour and cinnamon; mix with cornflake crumbs.
Blend butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and pecans, and mix well.
Shape into small balls; place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove from cookie... - 33.7475
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add dry ingredients with Corn Flake Crumbs and pecans; mix well. Shape into small... - 29.2064
Sugar Plum Ring
Prepare dough as directed for Sugarplum Bread.
Let double (2 hours).
Punch down; divide in half.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
For Sugarplum Ring, pinch off balls of dough about 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and chopped walnuts.
Dip... - 32.2422
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream peanut butter and butter.
3. Add sugar and beat to get a light and fluffy consistency.
4. Mix vanilla and eggs. Beat them well.
5. Combine soda, cinnamon, salt and flour. Add the ingredients with the... - 48.3842
Cinnamon Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir until smooth.
Add Rolled Oats Mix, blending well (dough will be stiff).
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Shape into 1-inch balls; place 3 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
Dip a fork in flour; flatten cookies to Winch... - 29.81
Sugar And Spice Doughnuts
1) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
2) Cut in butter and rub with the mixture.
3) Stir in fresh yeast with warm milk.
4) To dissolve dried yeast dissolve a teaspoon of sugar in lukewarm water and sprinkle yeast over it.
5) Let stand in warm... - 44.6668
Cut the margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the egg yolk and sour cream.
Form a ball.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for two hours.
Combine the sugar, acesulfame-K, walnuts, and cinnamon.
Divide the dough into... - 37.7632
1. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, molasses, vanilla, and anise extract with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter mixture... - 35.1902
Sugar Frosted Hot Cross Buns
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour, salt, spices and sugar.
3) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water.
4) To dissolve dried yeast dissolve a teaspoon of sugar in lukewarm... - 46.5719
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add molasses and egg; beat until fluffy.
In medium bowl, sift flour with soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
Stir into molasses mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Cover and chill about 30 minutes.
Form dough into 1 1/2-inch... - 43.3751
Cinnamon Salt Water Taffy
• Butter a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan; set pan aside. Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, water, and salt. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve... - 34.4691
Cinnamon Bachelor Buttons
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 36.4277
Apricot Bubble Balls
Soften active dry yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, 1/3 cup sugar, shortening and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast & eggs.
Add remaining flour, or enough to make a soft dough.
Mix thoroughly & place in... - 44.1213
Austrian Nut Butter Cookies
Prepare Rich Chocolate Filling.
Sift flour, sugar, and spices together; mix in almonds.
Cut in butter until mixture becomes a soft dough (requires working beyond the stage when particles are the size of rice kernels).
Using finger tips, shape into a... - 40.2565
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast
These cinnamon rolls are perfect to be had at Christmas breakfast! The chef here shares the very basic recipe for cinnamon rolls, baked with brown sugar filling and with a delicious glaze. A great way to kick start your festival menu! - 98.9442
Sugar Plum Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 10 inch tube pan.
3) Take 1/4 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4) Take a large bowl and combine milk, shortening, salt and sugar in it. Cool to lukewarm.
5) Add 1 cup flour and beat... - 48.9294
Nut Ball Coffee Cake
Blend Mix, granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add milk combined with egg.
Beat to combine thoroughly.
Shape a teaspoon of the dough into a ball.
Dip the ball first in melted butter, then in brown sugar and cinnamon mixed together,... - 45.4913
Coffee Party Nut Balls
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in shortening until very crumbly.
Add sugar and spices.
Beat egg, add milk, and stir into flour mixture - will be dry.
Knead well - break off teaspoon-size pieces - form into balls and dip in melted butter,... - 40.2493
1. Place butter and 3/4 cup / 170 g / 5 1/2 oz sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and stir into butter mixture. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead... - 29.8743
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream butter with sugar, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture gradually, beating until smooth and blended.... - 38.4559
Cinnamon Pecan Ring
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
1) Take a bowl and combine 1/4 cup sugar, salt, yeast, shortening and milk in it. Mix until dissolved completely.
2) Add egg and mix well.
3) Add flour gradually until dough becomes easy to handle.
4) Place... - 46.0712
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in... - 43.2571
Gingerbread Teddy Bears
• In a saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat till butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Pour into a large mixing bowl and cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, soda, and cloves.
• Add... - 35.5066
Mexican Cinnamon Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat butter until light and fluffy.
At low speed, beat in 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, the flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, the vanilla, and salt just until combined—dough will be rather stiff.
Shape into a... - 37.6283
Cinnamon Gold Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the egg yolks and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together the flour and baking powder; stir into the creamed mixture.
Roll the dough into small balls the size of a large marble.
Combine the pecans, salt, and cinnamon.
Roll the... - 42.7737
Cinnamon Tea Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on high speed, cream 1/4-cup sugar, the margarine, and butter.
4. Add egg... - 45.2357
Put the sugar, milk, butter and chocolate into a heavy saucepan.
Over a medium heat, stir constantly until the sugar has dissolved and both the butter and the chocolate have melted.
Bring the mixture to the boil and cook it to the soft ball stage,... - 33.4842
Cinnamon Bubble Ring
Cinnamon Bubble Ring is a sumptuous bread that you simply shouldn€™t miss! I often make this for weekend brunches. They look so pretty on the dining table and they taste even better! Try this simple and easy recipe for Cinnamon Bubble Ring. - 38.0527
Cinnamon Pull Aparts
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a measuring cup, take water and add in yeast, stirring for about 10 minutes to dissolve yeast.
3) Mix flour, dry milk, butter, sugar and salt for about 5 seconds in a food processor bowl... - 49.2397
Cinnamon Thimble Cookies
1. Cream the butter, adding the sugar gradually. Cream well together.
2. Blend in the egg yolk.
3. Re-sift the flour with the cinnamon; mix them into the creamed ingredients, blending thoroughly.
4. Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
5. Whip egg white in a shallow... - 40.8374
Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Place a saucepan, with milk, on medium heat and heat to just below boiling point. Add 2 tbsp sugar, butter and mix well. Transfer to a large electric mixer bowl and allow to cool.
3. Dissolve yeast in warm... - 45.8981
Philadelphia Cinnamon Buns
1. Into a shallow bowl pour the lukewarm water, sprinkle the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar over it , let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes and stir well.
2. Set the bowl in a warm, draft-free place (an un-lighted oven) for about 5 minutes... - 47.0984
1) For getting ready, heat an oven to 400°F or 200°C.
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg whites, bit by bit, beating continuously.
4) Add the nutmeg and cinnamon, beating them in.
5) Add... - 42.6797
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 49.5991
Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge
1. Coat wax paper or baking pan with butter.
2. In 3-quart saucepan melt chocolate on lowest heat or over hot water.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, corn syrup and milk and cook increasing heat to medium stirring until sugar dissolves.
4.... - 44.8027
Cinnamon Sticky Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Grease bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan with butter.
3) Chop nuts roughly in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
4) In a measuring cup, take water and add in yeast, stirring for... - 48.464
Cinnamon Fantan Buns
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, 1/4 cup sugar, shortening, and salt; stir.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup flour; mix well.
Stir in softened yeast and egg; beat well.
Add 2 cups flour (or enough to make a... - 42.1381
Glazed Cinnamon Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 49.5852
Traditional Cinnamon Fantan Buns
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Combine next 4 ingredients; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; mix well.
Stir in yeast, egg; beat well.
Stir in 2 cups flour (or enough for soft dough).
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Knead till satiny (8... - 38.8738
Mix sugar and cinnamon in shallow bowl; set aside.
Combine 3/4 cup water, butter and salt in heavy medium saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until butter melts.
Increase heat and bring to boil.
Add flour all at once and stir with wooden spoon to blend.
Stir over... - 39.3387
Cinnamon Nut Bubble Bread
1) Combine and mix yeast, sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
2) Beat in eggs, 2-1/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup butter, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
3) Add the remaining flour and mix to form a dough.
4) Knead dough on floured surface for 5-8... - 46.4297
Oatmeal Cinnamon Rolls
In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the oatmeal and 1 cup of water; cook on the range top—or use a bowl and cook the cereal in the microwave—according to the package directions.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cool... - 43.0621
A sweet treat for a special occasion. These cinnamon rolls are easy to make, but take a few steps and some time for rising. We love them for the holidays, or a special breakfast, such as when we have company. They are also very good to make and give as a... - 114.877
Cinnamon Raisin Buns
Soften yeast in water.
Pour milk over butter, sugar, and salt in bowl.
Let stand until lukewarm; then stir in yeast.
Stir in egg and half the flour sifted with cinnamon; beat smooth.
Stir in raisins and enough more flour to make a soft dough.
Cover; let rise... - 39.9286
Anise And Cinnamon Cookies
Combine sugar and anise seeds; cover tightly and let stand for about 24 hours.
Sift out and discard seeds, if desired.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and 1/2 cup of the anise sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg and brandy.
In another bowl, stir... - 41.5572
WASH THE RIND of the orange and cut the orange in quarters.
Puree the entire orange in a food processor until smooth.
STIR TOGETHER the warm water, yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a small bowl.
Let sit until frothy, 8 to 10 minutes.
COMBINE... - 43.7563
Cinnamon Ginger Wafers
Make day before:
1. In 2-quart saucepan heat molasses, but do not boil. Add butter and stir until melted. With large wooden spoon beat in sugar, then remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
2. With spoon, beat in egg yolk.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt,... - 37.7018
Cinnamon Pecan Snowball Cookies
Cinnamon Pecan Snowball Cookies are light, buttery cookies that melts in your mouth. Grab a cup of coffee because these cookies are the perfect side kick. Very versatile and ridiculously easy to make! - 0
Cinnamon Date Scones
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse... - 41.7844
In saucepan combine water, butter, the 2 tea spoons sugar, and the salt.
Bring to boiling, stirring till butter melts.
Add flour all at once.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat and vigorously beat in... - 43.838
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways
Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways has an amazing taste. These Mocha Cinnamon Melt Aways cookies gets its taste from semisweet chocolate, espresso coffee powder, cornstarch, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. I don€™t mind having lots of Mocha Cinnamon Melt... - 40.635
Cinnamon Bunny Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine milk with butter. Heat over low flame until butter melts completely. Remove from heat and put aside to bring the temperature down to lukewarm or 110° F.
3) Take a... - 47.4451
7-minute Cinnamon Rolls
Prepare the Dough
Pour contents of 5 Minute Focaccia Mix – into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add milk and club soda/sparkling water. Stir with a fork, wooden spoon or with your hands until the liquid is absorbed and you have a ball of dough….about 1... - 39.2486
Chocolate Cinnamon & Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease the base and sides of a 2.5cm (lin) deep 23cm (9in) fluted flan tin.
Put all the dry ingredients for the pastry in a mixing bowl, add the lightly beaten egg, and mix everything together to form a firm... - 45.3689
Cinnamon Butterfly Rolls
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm (120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low speed,... - 41.0717
Cinnamon Flavored Waffles
Need some waffles to have with that leftover vanilla ice cream? Then here is a wonderful Waffles recipe! I have been using this recipe for years and can even swear by it ! Trust me you will love the end product of this yummy waffles recipe! Try it! - 45.5875
Baked Apples With Prunes Cinnamon And Ginger
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Score a line around the equator of each apple with a knife.
3) Place the apples in a baking dish with a little water at the bottom.
4) In a bowl, combine the ginger, cinnamon,... - 45.0799
Speedy Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In food processor, process flour, sugar, butter, salt and yeast for 30 seconds.
Heat milk until hot (125 to 130Ã‚Â°F/50 to 54Ã‚Â°C).
With motor running, alternately pour in eggs and enough of the milk through feed tube to form dough into... - 43.9403
Cinnamon Flavored Hot Cross Buns
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and the warm milk and water together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour... - 42.3907
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Loaf
In small bowl, combine raisins with enough hot tap water to cover.
Plump 5 minutes; drain well.
In large bowl, combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In medium saucepan, heat milk, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, the butter and salt over low... - 45.917
Cinnamon Spiced Peach Cobbler
1) Preheat oven at 400°F
2) Drain the peaches reserving syrup.
3) In a bowl toss peaches, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4) Arrange the fruits in a buttered shallow 1 1.2 -quart baking dish, 10 x 6 inches, or 8 inches square.
5) In a small... - 44.2099
Coconut Butter Chocolate Truffles
1. In a Vitamix, add the mixed nuts along with the coconut butter.
2. Give the vitamix a couple of pulses.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, medjool dates, himlayan sea salt and blend again. Use a tamper to push the ingredients down while... - 0
Frosted Brown Sugar Bubble Loaf
Mix biscuit mix with 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, mace, and salt thoroughly; set aside.
Combine almonds, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, and lemon peel; mix well.
Blend milk, egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, and the extract.
Make a well in the center of the dry... - 45.7879
Sugar Plum Ring
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening, salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Add yeast and eggs.
Add remaining flour or enough to make soft dough.
Place in greased bowl turning once to grease... - 50.0473
Wheat Germ Snickers Doodles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Blend in the vanilla and wheat germ.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed... - 38.2879
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375 C).
2. In a small bowl, combine caster sugar and cinnamon powder and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients, mix well and form into dough.
4. Divide dough into... - 48.3319
Sugar Cookies (pastini Di Zucchero)
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Sift together baking powder and flour and add to the creamed mixture.
Shape dough into small balls and roll in the sugar mixed with the... - 36.3639
1. In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, orange peel and mace.
2. Stir in milk and cook to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Remove from heat, add butter and let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes, then add vanilla and nuts.
4. Stir mixture until... - 41.2646
Sugar Plum Ring
Combine sugar and yeast; add warm water (110 degrees).
Let stand until bubbly; add scalded milk (or use dry milk & warm water), shortening (softened), eggs; beat well.
Stir in 1 cup of flour; beat well.
Add remaining flour and salt.
Make a soft dough.
Mix... - 39.2955
Brown Sugar Nut Mounds
Cream butter and sugar and add egg, beating until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients and sour cream; mix well.
Shape into balls the size of a small walnut.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets and press a pecan in center of each.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.)... - 35.863
How To Make Cookies: Make Christmas Sugar Cookies
Cricket Azima, professional creative chef and baker, for the Betty Crocker kitchens, demos how to make several easy Christmas cookie recipes that are quick, fast and can even double as gifts! Don't forget to grab your kids for these; adding decorations should... - 131.758
White Sugar Cookies
The White Sugar Cookies is a personal favorite. I make this for almost all celebrations or tea parties at home. Try the White Sugar Cookies! I am sure you will love it! - 43.6004
Moravian Sugar Cake
In saucepan cook potato in 1 cup water till tender.
Cool to lukewarm.
Set aside 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Mash potato in remaining liquid, adding water if needed to make 1 cup potato mixture.
Soften yeast in reserved cooking liquid.
Combine potato mixture,... - 41.8888
Sugar Crusted Biscuit Puffs
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each into 4-inch circle.
Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each circle.
Fold dough over filling, covering completely; seal well,... - 42.1515
Ginger Snaps With Brown Sugar
1. In a large glass bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Gradually stir the eggs and molasses or sorghum into the creamed mixture and beat till well aerated. If the mixture curdles, add a little flour to it.
3. In... - 49.5797
Sugar And Spice Cookies
In bowl, beat together butter and sugar until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; gradually stir into batter until blended.
Gather dough into ball; wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for... - 44.191
No Sugar Apple Pie
Prepare Baked Pastry Shell.
For filling, in a small bowl combine apple juice and tapioca.
Cover; let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large saucepan combine apples, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and tapioca mixture.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 to 25... - 40.72
Whole Wheat Sugar Bears
In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup white flour and spices.
Heat 2 cups milk to 110Â°F, add a little sugar and sprinkle yeast over top.
Allow to rise 10 minutes.
Pour yeast and melted butter over flour mixture in bowl, add... - 42.7213
Snickerdoodles: Cookie Jar
Yummy tummy !!!! Watch this video to prepare an easy cinnamon and sugar cookies. This cookie is loaded with the flavor of cinnamon, making it ultra special. This versatile cookie recipe with a rich flavor leaves a great aroma while baking and makes a fine... - 106.142
Apple Balls is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Apple Balls is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 46.0294
Chewy Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt, spices, butter and water over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash crystals from side of pan and cook over medium heat to 245° on candy thermometer until firm ball stage.
3. Remove... - 41.6592
Honey Pecan Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add honey, eggs and lemon juice; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in pecans.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; roll in sugar.
Place on ungreased baking... - 41.6806
Spicy Butternut Balls
Are you looking for an irresistible Spicy Butternut Balls recipe? Pamper everyone, by serving this as a snack. The "spice" in this is from the cinnamon sugar, and the apple butter gives it a unique flavor. A simple recipe that is definitely worth a try! - 50.1333
Cocoa Coffee Balls
When you make cocoa coffee balls at home, your neighbors might visit your place just to check what's cooking. The smell of these cocoa coffee balls are so inviting and alluring. If you want to prepare them, watch the video to learn the method. - 114.407
Molasses Fruit Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Force the raisins, dates, figs, and walnuts through the medium blade of a food chopper.
3. Mix together the flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
4. Cream the butter, sugar, lemon rind, and molasses until well blended.... - 36.1758
Combine peaches, .sugar, and cinnamon in blender.
Whirl at medium speed until smooth.
Add butter milk; whirl again.
To serve, pour into six 8-ounce glasses.
Slice orange very thin; garnish each glass edge with an orange wheel.
Top with dash of... - 36.0811
Egg-less Ball Cake
Try this yummy and quick Ball Cake recipe and serve it as a tea time snack. - 48.107