- » Cinnamon Squash
Cinnamon Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon squash recipes.
1) On a plastic wrap place the squash.
2) Sprinkle water, cinnamon, and brown sugar on the squash pieces.
3) Wrap the plastic tightly.
4) With a fork make incision on the package to allow steam to escape.
5) Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes. Rotate in... - 39.5334
Pureed Squash With Orange And Cinnamon
1 In a large saucepan, combine the squash, cinnamon stick, orange peel strips, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. Add enough boiling water to just cover the squash, and simmer, covered, for 12 to 12 minutes or until the squash is tender. Drain in a colander,... - 25.593
Pineapple Cinnamon Squash
1. Place the squash in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix together the pineapple with its liquid, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter. Spoon over the squash and mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 1/2 to 7 hours, or... - 23.8165
You May Also Like!
Honey Cinnamon Winter Squash
1) Halve the squash lengthwise, discard the seeds and membranes and score the cut surface of each squash half in a crisscross pattern.
2) In a 10 x 10 x 2-inch microwave-safe baking dish, arrange the halves with the cut-side up and spoon... - 42.5584
Apple Baked Squash
Cut squash into 1/2-inch slices.
Arrange slices in 12x8-inch dish.
Cut apple into thin slices; place on top of squash.
Combine remaining ingredients until well blended.
Drop by spoonfuls over apple squash mixture.
Cover completely with plastic wrap. - 31.0719
Twice Baked Acorn Squash With Fruit & Nut
Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
Microwave as directed in chart .
Let stand 10 minutes.
Scoop cooked squash out of shells.
Mix squash with nuts, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon.
Spoon filling into squash... - 38.7982
Cut squash crosswise into 1/2-inch slices and discard seeds.
Arrange in large skillet.
In small bowl, combine juice, sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over squash rings.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 25 minutes or until squash is... - 29.7065
Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
Cut squash into halves lengthwise and scoop out seedy centers.
Place cut side down in baking dish and pour in boiling water to a 1/2 inch depth.
Bake at 400Â°F 20 minutes.
Pare, core, and dice apples; mix with lemon peel and juice, 2 tablespoons butter, and... - 38.0373
Baked Butternut Squash And Fruit
Combine squash, apples, and raisins in slow cooker.
Arrange lemon slices on top.
Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Dot with butter.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
Serve hot in small bowls with the rich, zesty sauce. - 32.3418
Stuffed Winter Squash
Stuffed Winter Squash has a luscious taste. Stuffed Winter Squash gets its taste from Squash stuffed with apple and walnuts. Stuffed Winter Squash is cherished by many people all over the world. - 40.725
Cinnamon Zucchini Brownies
Mix margarine and brown sugar; beat until fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Add mixed dry ingredients and stir.
Add zucchini and nuts; mix.
Bake in greased and floured 9 x 9 inch pan at 350Â° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool in pan; cut into bars. - 39.8718
Mix flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, and mace.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork.
Add zucchini; mix.
Add egg beaten lightly with milk.
Spoon into greased muffin tins.
Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on lop of muffin batter.
Bake at 400Â°... - 41.354
Leftover Squash Muffins
In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients; mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine milk, squash, butter and eggs; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes. - 34.0806