- » Cinnamon Spice Coffee
Cinnamon Spice Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon spice coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon spice coffee recipes.
Spice Cake With Coffee Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch round cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves... - 46.9771
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients except cinnamon sticks in saucepan; heat to boiling.
Strain mixture and pour into thermal container; add cinnamon sticks. - 25.838
Combine water, 1 stick cinnamon, allspice, sugar and nutmeg in 1 - qt mixing bowl.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full, rolling boil.
Immediately remove from oven; strain.
Pour mixture over instant coffee in a serving pot.
Stir... - 34.6689
Cinnamon Iced Coffee
In blender container combine first 4 ingredients.
Cover; blend till combined.
Just before serving, carefully add chilled cola beverage.
Stir gently. - 28.4432
Try this version of amazingly delicious Spiced Coffee. An effortlessly prepared beverage; the Spiced Coffee is a drink that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 26.2112
Spiced Coffee With Prunes
1. Mix together the cream and confectioner's sugar
2. Heat coffee, add cinnamon and stir to blend
3. On neach of the cups, place prune, lace with brandy and pour coffee
4. Top with a tablespoon each of the whipped cream and serve - 36.3832
Spiced Iced Coffee
1) In a jar, add instant coffee, orange peel and spices.
2) Pour in boiling water.
3) Dissolve the coffee.
4) Use a tall glass to pour on ice cubes. Add cold water to fill before serving. - 31.6712
Red-hot Cinnamon Coffee
The Red-Hot Cinnamon Coffee is a unique and tasty coffee preparation. I serve this as a treat for tea at home, especially when my in laws come. Try this Red-Hot Cinnamon Coffee recipe for yourself! - 17.6728
Spiced Mexican Coffee
Stir cinnamon into coffee.
Pour into 4 demitasse cups.
Sweeten to taste and top each cup with a generous dollop of whipped cream which has been spiced with the nutmeg and cinnamon. - 25.2885
Pumpkin Spice Latte : Pumpkin Spice Coffee
1. In a pot combine water, cane sugar, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and cloves. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Once done transfer in a mason jar.
2. In a mug pour the simple syrup as desired amount of sweetness, followed by brewed coffee.
3.... - 0
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic cake dish.
Preheat a conventional broiler.
Cream butter and the 3/4 cup sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
Add flour... - 41.789