- » Cinnamon Spice Coffee
Cinnamon Spice Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon spice coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon spice coffee recipes.
Spice Cake With Coffee Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch round cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves... - 48.8746
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients except cinnamon sticks in saucepan; heat to boiling.
Strain mixture and pour into thermal container; add cinnamon sticks. - 23.7195
Try this version of amazingly delicious Spiced Coffee. An effortlessly prepared beverage; the Spiced Coffee is a drink that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 25.0747
Combine water, 1 stick cinnamon, allspice, sugar and nutmeg in 1 - qt mixing bowl.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full, rolling boil.
Immediately remove from oven; strain.
Pour mixture over instant coffee in a serving pot.
Stir... - 34.3012
Iced Cinnamon Coffee
Pour hot coffee over cinnamon pieces; cover and let stand about 1 hour.
Remove cinnamon and stir in the cream.
Chill thoroughly. - 24.2153
Cinnamon Iced Coffee
In blender container combine first 4 ingredients.
Cover; blend till combined.
Just before serving, carefully add chilled cola beverage.
Stir gently. - 27.038
Spiced Coffee With Prunes
1. Mix together the cream and confectioner's sugar
2. Heat coffee, add cinnamon and stir to blend
3. On neach of the cups, place prune, lace with brandy and pour coffee
4. Top with a tablespoon each of the whipped cream and serve - 34.0515
Spiced Iced Coffee
1) In a jar, add instant coffee, orange peel and spices.
2) Pour in boiling water.
3) Dissolve the coffee.
4) Use a tall glass to pour on ice cubes. Add cold water to fill before serving. - 32.0803
Microwave Spiced Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add milk, sugar and nutmeg.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve with cinnamon stick. - 33.3894
Cinnamon Date Coffee Cake
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Add egg and beat well.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Spread half the batter into a greased 8 x 8 pan.
Spread half the filling (combined in order listed and not cooked) over the batter.
Top with... - 38.4283
Spiced Mexican Coffee
Stir cinnamon into coffee.
Pour into 4 demitasse cups.
Sweeten to taste and top each cup with a generous dollop of whipped cream which has been spiced with the nutmeg and cinnamon. - 22.9141
Combine the coffee and nutmeg in a cup.
Stir with a cinnamon stick. - 14.4337