- » Cinnamon Slice Biscuits
Cinnamon Slice Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon slice biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon slice biscuits recipes.
Peach Cobbler With Cinnamon Swirl Biscuits
For topping, mix flour, 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar, the baking powder, salt, and soda.
Using a pastry blender, cut in the 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
Add milk all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just... - 43.0643
Cinnamon Roll Biscuits From The Live Show
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the flour, butter, salt, sugar and baking powder. Crumble the butter cubes with hands, or can use fork or food processor.
3. Create a well in the center of flour mixture... - 0
You May Also Like!
The Three Bears Cookies
Lightly grease two baking trays and cut out three cardboard bear shapes in graduating sizes.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then beat in the lemon rind.
Sift... - 43.062
Beat the butter and sugar together till light and fluffy; add the golden syrup.
Sift flour, cornflour, baking powder and spices together; fold in the creamed mixture with the nuts.
Shape mixture into 2 rolls and wrap in grease- proof paper; leave in a cool... - 32.721
2 tsp. melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tsp. nutmeg or cinnamon.
Roll Baking Powder Biscuit dough into a rectangular sheet 1/4 inch thick.
Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and roll up from long side like jelly-roll.
Cut in 3/4 inch... - 22.2019
Orange Pinwheel Biscuits
Combine butter, orange juice, 1/2 cup sugar and grated rind, and heat just until butter melts and mixture is well blended.
Pour into a baking pan measuring about 6 by 10 by 2 inches.
Roll out biscuit dough 3/8 inch thick, in a 9 x 12 inch rectangle, and... - 33.707
Sunshine Chicken Casserole With Biscuit
Combine soup, grapes, chicken, raisins, sour cream, brown sugar, pimiento, salt, cinnamon, cloves and eggs in 2-quart casserole.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir to blend.
Drop Biscuits by table-spoonfuls around edge of... - 44.495
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with oil.
3. Grease two wooden spoon handles with oil and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
5. In a medium sized sauce... - 46.0858
Combine first 4 ingredients, and cook 2 minutes; pour into 9 greased muffin cups.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; cut in shortening.
Add milk, and stir with fork to make soft dough.
Place on lightly floured board, and knead gently... - 41.3195
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.0215
Strawberry Shortcake With Yogurt Biscuits
1. Toss the berries with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
2. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, lemon zest and remaining brown sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°.
4. In a large bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, baking soda,... - 36.4428