- » Cinnamon Shortbread
Cinnamon Shortbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon shortbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon shortbread recipes.
Cinnamon Pecan Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Very easy to make and delicious. This video illustrates how to make simple cinnamon flavored shortbread cookies. Made with extreme ease, these are loaded with flavor. The crunchy pecan make a great impact in this moist and slightly crispy snack. Serve this... - 109.447
Easy Scotch Shortbread With Butter
Work the butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Stir in dry ingredients, which have been sifted together.
Chill until easy to handle, then roll or pat dough on a floured board to... - 30.9787
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Place butter in food processor.
Add sugar and mix 2-3 minutes.
Add cornstarch, flour, cinnamon and salt; continue mixing until well blended.
Roll dough between the palms of your hands into small balls.
Place on buttered and... - 40.8628
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix butter with sugar until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour mixture. Refrigerate until firm enough to handle easily.
3. Start heatiing oven to 350Â°F.
4. On lightly-floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4... - 31.2435
Best shortbread Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream together the butter and sugar, then add vanilla and blend until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour until well-mixed.
Place dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth (do not overwork).
Place dough in refrigerator until... - 40.271
Graham Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter.
3. Then, remove the pan from heat and add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
4. Further, combine flour and graham cracker crumbs. The dough is ready.
5. Pat the dough... - 42.3562
Cream the butter, sugar, salt, and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg.
Press the egg yolks through a wire strainer into the creamed mixture; mix well.
Gradually add the flour; blend until smooth.
Form the dough into balls the size of a large... - 42.9346
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, and salt and beat on low speed until a stiff dough forms, scraping down side of bowl... - 30.2427
Spicy Shortbread Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon zest. Add flour mixed with cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and salt and beat until blended.
2. Shape dough into an 8-inch log. Wrap... - 28.9381
Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread out nuts in a small baking dish and bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until dark outer skins are cracked and nuts are lightly browned. Finely chop hazelnuts.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on... - 32.1583
Pecan Shortbread Cookies
1. Combine 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar, the butter and lard in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, anise seeds and salt in medium bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/4 at a time, to butter... - 39.3315
Cream the butter and sugar until very light.
Then add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Continue mixing until well combined and then sift the flour, baking powder and the spice into the mixture.
Continue mixing until all is well... - 44.5264
Almond Meringue Shortbreads
Heat oven to 400°
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Make a well in center of flour; add egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and butter.
Work together with hands until well blended.
Press dough into un-greased square pan, 9 x 9 x 1 3/4".
Bake 15 - 35.6406
Blueberry Cinnamon Cobbler
1. In 1 1/2 quart casserole or bowl, mix sugar, orange juice, cornstarch, and salt; stir in blue berries. Cook at high (100% power) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until blueberries pop and mixture thickens slightly.
2. In small bowl, mix broken... - 34.5061
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date shorties. This recipe for date shorties has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 38.8083
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Throughly drain the peach slices.
3 In an 8-inch, round baking dish, arrange the peach slices.
4 In a plastic bag, place shortbread cookies and using a rollng pin crush to fine... - 40.1164
Swedish Baked Apple Dessert
Melt 6 tablespoons of the margarine in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium heat.
Add cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; stir over heat for 3 minutes.
Transfer crumbs to bowl; set aside.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons margarine, sliced apples, 1... - 38.279
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
Avis's Strawberries With Brandy
Slice the strawberries and place them in a large bowl.
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the brandy, sugar, and a pinch of salt and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
Remove from the heat and add the cinnamon... - 38.7388
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Have ready 9-inch spring-form pan.
Combine 1 cup flour, salt and 2 tbsp.sugar lightly with a fork.
Cut in butter and then blend with a fork until mixture looks like shortbread dough.
Stir in vinegar with fork.
Spread dough thickl - 37.5127
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Sift flour and 1/4 cup sugar together into a small bowl.
Add butter and cut in with pastry blender or two knives until butter is very fine, then work with hands until thoroughly blended (looks like shortbread).
Pack dough into 9- - 34.0873
This scrumptious Apple Crunch makes a dreamy dessert ! Try this scrumptious apple cake with your favorite custard sauce or whipped cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Apple Crunch are welcome ! - 44.0799
Edelweiss Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 46.3916
Apricot Pear Tart
MIX together cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in small bowl.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Measure 3/4 cup gelatin; set aside.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly... - 46.0944
Festive Cranberry Topped Cheesecake
In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in.springform pan.
Place pan on a baking sheet.
Bake at 325 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until set.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat... - 44.6315
Mediterranean Stuffed Date Cookie Maamoul
Here is a video for small stuffed shortbread pastries called Maamoul. The chef diligently explains this recipe with all the interesting updates that would make this recipe a sure success. This amazing video is a must watch and do remember to make this dish... - 126.009