- » Cinnamon Sauce French Toast
Cinnamon Sauce French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cinnamon Sauce French Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cinnamon Sauce French Toast recipes.
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 42.4427
Oven Crisped French Toast With Apricot Sauce
For the French toast: Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Dip the bread slices, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place them on the cookie... - 44.9964
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 42.9864
Praline French Toast
To prepare French Toast: In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip half the bread slices in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook 2... - 47.2377
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
This Cinammon Sauce is simply irresistible ! Try this irrestible sweet sauce over French toast or Apple Dumplings. Your suggestions for this cinammon sauce are welcome. - 24.7311
Egg Yolks On Toast
1.Cut a round from the center of every bread slice.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Fry the hollowed bread in heated butter until golden.
4.Take an ovenproof serving dish, arrange the bread slices on it and put an egg yolk in each... - 41.7319
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
These Black Cherry Crepes are a seduction ! Just taste this Bing Cherries magic and you'll never be able to leave it ! Make these Black Cherry Crepes in a jiffy and serve them out to your friends this weekend after dinner with a whipped cream topping ! Tell... - 44.0851
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 131.764
Banana Crepes Flambe
Sprinkle lemon juice over bananas.
Add 1/4 cup coconut and cinnamon; toss gently.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons banana mixture into center of each crepe; roll up, leaving ends open.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat until golden brown;... - 36.5598
Banana Crepes Flambe
1) Take bananas and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
2) Add cinnamon and 1/4 cup coconut. Toss gently.
3) Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the prepared banana mixture into center of each crepe. Roll up nicely, leaving the ends open. Set aside.
4) Take a... - 47.058
Pomegranate Apple Fruit Compote
If desserts make you drool, be ready for another such moment as we are bringing to you the pomegranate apple fruit compote. Fresh and flavorful, this compote is prepared by pomegranate juice, apples, vanilla bean and other ingredients. Top it on cinnamon... - 124.664
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 120.515
Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
1. Place bread cubes in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice. In a mixing bowl beat eggs; stir in half-and-half or light cream, sugar, orange peel, and vanilla just till combined. Divide... - 36.1779
New Orleans Bread Pudding
1. In a small bowl, combine the raisins and bourbon; let stand 15 minutes. Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In large bowl, combine granulated sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until combined. In cup, set aside 1 tablespoon... - 39.0251