- » Cinnamon Roll Pudding
Cinnamon Roll Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon roll pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon roll pudding recipes.
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 92.4864
Special Cinnamon Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add next seven ingredients; mix well (do not knead).
Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
Turn onto a lightly floured board;... - 41.4141
Quick And Easy Sticky Rolls
Cut the frozen rolls in half and arrange cut side down, still frozen, in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle a mixture of the brown sugar and cinnamon over the rolls.
Drizzle with melted margarine; sprinkle evenly with the dry pudding mix.
Let rise,... - 25.9639
Meghlie Rice Pudding
Meghlie Rice Pudding is an irresistible dessert recipe. A delicious Meghlie Rice Pudding is something you would never want to miss out on! - 44.2344
Try this alluring Radley Pudding recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Radley Pudding is a dessert which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 34.249
Pull-apart Morning Rolls
Sprinkle walnuts in the bottom of a well-greased 10-ih.fluted tube pan.
Combine pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Roll each dinner roll in butter and then in brown sugar mixture; coat well.
Place each roll in pan.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove... - 29.3614
Grease bundt pan.
Put frozen roll pieces in the pan.
Melt the margarine, brown sugar, cinnamon and dry pudding mix in a glass container in the microwave for 1 minute.
Melt until the brown sugar has dissolved.
Pour over the rolls and let rise on the... - 29.9108
Melt butter in the oven in a 12 by 8 inch pan.
Stir remaining ingredients together in mixing bowl.
Add 1-1/2 tablespoons melted butter.
Pour noodle mixture into buttered pan.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 10 minutes.
Mix topping ingredients.
Spread over... - 45.9941
This unique Rhubarb Crunch recipe is brilliant. I served it for a few unexpected guests last week and they loved it. I have been giving its recipe to all of them ever since. Try this Rhubarb Crunch for yourself. - 38.4062
Grease and flour Bundt pan.
Place frozen rolls in bottom.
Mix brown sugar and pudding; sprinkle over rolls.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over brown sugar and pudding.
Pour pecans over this.
Melt butter and pour over this.
Let rise overnight.
Do not... - 37.0663
Pear Pudding De Luxe
Coarsely dice pears and put into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with a mixture of the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and mace; mix lightly.
Combine in a bowl the rolled oats, flour, and brown sugar.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in... - 39.0561
Christmas Cinnamon Bread
Spray Bundt pan with Pam.
Pour pecans in bottom.
Dip each piece of frozen roll into melted butter and then into cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Stagger in pan until all are used.
Sprinkle dry butterscotch pudding mix over all; add the extra melted butter and... - 32.1749
Pretty Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add eggs, shortening, pumpkin, milk, sugars, pudding mixes, salt and 6 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
Turn onto a floured... - 39.1143
Romertopf Bohemian Bread Pudding
1) Cut the breakfast rolls into thin slices. Soak them in warmed milk.
2) Use butter to grease the soaked Romertopf.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
4) In the buttered Romertopf, put a layer of the soaked bread.
5) Peel... - 47.4522
Romertopf Cherry Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In milk, soak the rolls and at the same time, let the raisins stand for sometime in the rum.
3) Beat together the sugar and butter and then the eggs till the mixture is frothy and... - 48.8492
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.1668
Holy Land Pudding
To make the crust, mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir in enough milk and water to make a soft dough.
Roll out on to a lightly floured surface and use two-thirds of it to line a 2.5 litre/4 1/2 pint pudding-basin which has been lightly... - 47.2439
Scots Christmas Pudding
This recipe produces a fruity, spicy pudding of rich dark color, but, by using butter instead of suet the texture is less heavy and more acceptable to young children and many older people.
You can use brandy or rum instead of whisky if you prefer.
Sift flour,... - 45.5022
Lite Surprise Pudding
1. Get the oven started and preheat it to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Line 2 12 inch x 16 inch flat baking trays with aluminium foil.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine... - 49.1959
Wash all the dry fruits.
Remove seeds, if necessary, and chop.
Blanch and chop almonds.
Remove butter from the fridge and grate.
Sieve all the powders.
Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl.
Add brown sugar, juice and rind of lemon,... - 40.7306
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.275
About 55 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8" by 8" by 2" pan.
Mix oats, 1/2 cup sifted flour and brown sugar.
With 2 knives used scissor-fashion, cut in butter until crumbly.
Press half of mixture into pan.
In medium bowl, combine... - 45.5776
Apple And Sultana Roll
Heat the Slo cooker during preparation for at least 20 minutes.
To make the pastry sieve together the flour and salt and stir in the suet.
Using a fork, add sufficient cold water and mix to form a soft dough.
Roll out the pastry into a rectangle approximately... - 41.4812
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 47.4247
Bread And Butter Pudding With A Twist
1. Cut the bread into triangles and then remove the crusts
2. Butter the bread on both sides and then layer them in a shallow baking tin. Dust the bread with castor sugar
3. Butter a baking tin and layer the bread on the bottom of the... - 44.8772
Quick Rice And Raisin Pudding
Combine all ingredients except cream in saucepan.
Heat to rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand, stirring occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes. - 27.9554
Apple Roly-poly Pudding
Prepare Baking Powder Biscuit dough.
Roll into a rectangle 12" x 8" Spread with 1 tablesp of the butter.
Then cover to within 1/2" of the edge with the apples which have been cored, pared, and chopped fine.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the brown sugar and... - 40.4108
Sweet Potato And Oats Pudding
Sweet potato is a great source of cancer fighting compounds as well as fiber! This vegetable is a great ingredient for a pudding. Simply mixed with rolled oats, maple syrup and cinnamon. A super simple recipe that tastes great too! Try it out! - 114.551
Rhubarb Toffee Pudding
Grease a 1 1/4-quart pudding mold liberally with the butter and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
Cut the rhubarb in pieces and chop coarsely .
Mix the flour, salt, suet and cold water to a soft dough .
Cut off one-third for a lid.
Roll out the remaining dough... - 38.3053
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Place crumbled bread on a cookie sheet; place in oven to crisp for about 1 minutes.
Transfer to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thick and lemon-colored.
Add vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir... - 37.5711
Scotch Apple Pudding
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the apple into slices
2) Into a bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and the salt
3) Place the apples into a non stick baking dish
4) Spread half of the sugar mixture
5) All around the baking dish, dot the butter
6) Sprinkle in... - 42.4532
Apple Pudding Cake
In 2-quart casserole, beat eggs.
Stir in remaining ingredients except nuts, mixing until well combined.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and apples are tender. - 32.8829
Apple Pudding Cake
In 2-quart casserole, beat eggs.
Stir in remaining ingredients except nuts, mixing until well combined.
Sprinkle nuts overtop.
Cook uncovered, 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and apples are tender. - 36.1845
Quick Raisin Pudding Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
In small bowl pour hot coffee over raisins.
Stir in cinnamon and... - 42.2574
St. Louis Christmas Pudding
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine carrots, sugar and bread crumbs.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs until it turns lemon colored. Add this to the dry ingredients in the other bowl. Fold in vanilla, spices, butter and Southern Comfort. Blend nicely to mix... - 40.1366
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 145.084
Pudding Head Gingerbread Men
Cream butter, brown sugar, and pudding mix: add egg.
Stir together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 47.7201
Caramel Apple Pudding
Sieve the plain flour into a bowl, stir in 2 oz/50 g dark brown sugar and cinnamon.
Rub in 1 oz/25 g fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in 1-2 tbsp cold water to form a firm dough.
Wrap and chill for 1 hr.
Place the remaining fat in a... - 37.5774
Upside Down Apple Tart
Upside Down Apple Tart has a lip smacking taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Upside Down Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. - 43.4456
Country Fresh Apple Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a small bowl, add cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar and mix well.
3. Make 8 triangles out of the dough.
4. Take half sugar-cinnamon mixture and spread mixture on each triangle, while flattening the triangles... - 45.2106
Apple Roly Poly
Prepare biscuit mix as directed on package.
On lightly floured board, roll dough into 1/4 inch oblong (about 10x12 inches).
Spread with honey to within 1 inch of the edges of dough.
Combine spices and sugar.
Toss with apples.
Spread apples evenly over the... - 41.2763
Place butter in 1 -quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter melts.
Roll bananas in butter.
Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
Sprinkle over bananas.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sugar begins to melt.
Remove from... - 42.0584
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
In medium mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter to form fine crumbs.
Place rhubarb in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons flour.
Stir to... - 49.4547
1 Grease a 1 -25-litre (2-pint) pudding basin.
2 In a heavy based pan, bring the milk to the boil.
3 Add in the oats and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4 In to the warm mixture, gently beat in the sugar, honey,... - 42.3538
Apricot Upside Down Flan
Apricot Upside Down Flan has a nourishing taste. The egg and butter gives the Apricot Upside Down Flan a delicious taste. - 43.582
Apple Betty Dessert
This Apple Brown Betty tastes divine ! A delicious lemony pudding of apple and bread, you'll love this if you taste it just once. Try this Apple Brown Betty and let me know if you like it ! - 45.3336
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, over surface, and toss with a fork until mixture is moist and... - 39.0226
Tart Apple Crisp
Mix together flour, oats and sugar in large bowl.
Stir in butter with fork to make a crumbly mixture.
Combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Stir to mix well.
Sprinkle topping over apple mixture.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12... - 40.9736
Granola With Honey Roasted Plums And Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas 2.
Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Place the butter, sugar and cinnamon in a large pan over a medium heat.
Stir until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
Turn off the heat, add the oats and almonds and... - 44.0475
Quick Cranberry Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare filling: Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.
Cut stack of apple slices in half and place slices in 9"x 13" Baker.
In Batter Bowl, mix cranberry sauce with sugar and flour, then toss mixture with apple... - 44.6306
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 43.8955
Blueberry Oat Crumble
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together blueberry preserves, lemon juice, ground nutmeg and cornstarch.
3. Add fresh blueberries and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 46.953
Apple Raspberry Brown Betty
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together apple juice, apple jelly and cornstarch.
3. Add apple slices and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly and allow to cool.... - 46.535
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 46.7759
Put flour in bowl; add egg, 1 egg yolk, oil, lemon rind, cinnamon, coffee, and 1/4 cup sugar.
Mixing with hands, add just enough sauterne to hold ingredients together to form a dough.
Put on floured board and knead until smooth and elastic.
Chill for several... - 47.658
Boiled Apple Dumplings
Sift baking powder, salt, and sugar with flour into bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture is in crumbs the size of peas.
Stir in 1/4 cup milk.
On floured board, roll dough to 1-1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into six squares.
Pare and core apples and cut in... - 45.758
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
1. Mix all the ingredients of the crumb topping together until crumbly.
2. In a greased 9 inches pie pan press half of the crumb mixture and line the pan.
3. Spread the rhubarb... - 45.4239
Peanut Bubble Ring
Thaw bread dough in refrigerator overnight.
Quarter loaf length wise; cut each in eighths to make 32 cubes.
Combine dry pudding mix, brown sugar, peanuts, and cinnamon.
Roll each dough cube in butter, then pudding mixture.
Place in greased 6-cup ring mold in... - 30.5414
Mary Lou's Easy Sticky Ring
Butter pan well. Spread pecan halves in butter so that rounded side is down. (Chopped nuts may be used.) Drop rolls in pan to form a single layer. Blend together pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over rolls, covering each one. Use all the... - 17.0259
Doubly Delicious Cream Pie
This doubly delicious cream pie is a wonderful dessert to end your meal with. It's a perfect treat for all those with a sweet tooth. - 37.3899
Spiced Butterscotch Pie
1) As per the package directions, make the pastry.
2) Roll out the pastry and sprinkle it with the nuts. Roll lightly once again to press in.
3) Into an 8-inch pie plate, fit the pastry and flute the edges.
4) Use a fork to prick the bottom and... - 39.5827
Caramel Breakfast Wreath
Ooey, gooey and oh-so yummy, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is amazingly delicious! It's very easy to make and has a SECRET ingredient that just might surprise you! - 147.651
MIX together flour, spices and baking soda.
Beat margarine at low speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in sugar, pudding mix and egg.
Gradually add flour mixture, beating until smooth after each addition.
Chill dough until firm enough to... - 41.6882
Quick Tea Time Sweets
Want to learn how to make the perfect tea time sweets that are sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! These treats can also be served as a dessert. - 79.9998
Iced Mince Tarts
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C.
Sieve flour into a mixing bowl with salt.
Rub in butter or margarine and lard or vegetable fat, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in cinnamon, then add 6 tbsp water and bring together to form a smooth... - 39.8214
Nougat Crumb Pie
Light and tender, the Nougat Crumb Pie is one of the easiest puddings to make and always a favorite. Try this amazing Nougat Crumb Pie recipe! - 31.0412
1. In a bowl, add apple slices and lemon juice and toss them together
2. In a larger bowl, sift the flour and baking powder and mix it in with butter or margarine
3. To it, add the lemon rind and castor sugar
4. Add cold milk to it and blend it into a... - 47.5299
Monkey bread is an American breakfast dish. It is very sticky and gooey to be pulled and eaten with hands. This act of pulling and eating has got Money bread its name. The other names it has are African coffee cake, Pinch me cake. This is an extremely easy... - 33.8997
Fluffy Pumpkin Pie
The fluffy pumpkin pie is an old family pumpkin pie recipe in our family. Lovely as a fall dessert, the pumpkin pie is spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Combined with eggs, sugar and milk, the fluffy pumpkin pie is flavored a dash of vanilla. You can... - 41.731
1) In a mixing basin, sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples and coarsely chop the walnuts.
3) Mix with the sultanas, sugar and cinnamon or mixed spice.
4) Mix together the egg, water... - 46.7847
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.8859
Cinnamon Roll Pudding Recipes By Category
Cinnamon Roll Pudding Dish: