- » Cinnamon Roll Icing
Cinnamon Roll Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon roll icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon roll icing recipes.
Eazy Bake Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line the dutch oven with parchment paper.
3. Place the Cinnamon Rolls with the cinnamon side up on the parchment paper.
4. The dutch oven ought to have a full ring of coals on the top and 9... - 84.2849
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 110.513
Low Carb Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the cookie sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl take egg white and cream of tartar. Beat with electric mixer on high for 6 minutes.
4. In another mixing bowl take egg yolk add in... - 104.618
Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Prepare dough as directed except mix in cocoa with the first addition of flour.
Divide dough in half.
Roll each half into rectangle, 15x9 inches.
Spread each with 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half the mixture over each... - 34.4048
Roll each half of Basic Sweet Roll Dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
Brush each piece with half the melted butter or margarine.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
Sprinkle with raisins, if desired.
Roll up each piece jelly-roll style, starting... - 37.9649
Episode 122 - Cinnamon Rolls: Revisited - 1-21-2013
I'm revisiting the cinnamon rolls episode and making it fresh and HD! This time around we make heart shaped cinnamon rolls - a super easy trick to make your cinnamon buns festive for Valentine's Day! Don't forget the cream cheese icing! Remember to visit... - 0
Sticky Cinnamon Rolls
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1/4 cup sugar in warm water.
Add remaining sugar, warm milk, shortening, salt, eggs and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth... - 39.9869
These Cinnamon Rolls are yummy dessert delicacies. Try out these Cinammon Rolls for a family get-together. Feel free to suggest here! - 21.0337
Roll dough into rectangle, 15x9 inches; spread with butter.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rectangle.
Roll up, beginning at wide side.
Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well.
Stretch roll to make even.
Cut roll into 15 slices.
Place slightly apart... - 34.3468
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Crunchy Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls is a great dessert that can be made at home to celebrate any occasion. Chef Martha make it with kitchen ingredients like milk, butter and yeast. Give the common desserts a break, and try this delicious treat instead. - 89.5162
Prepare Sweet Roll Dough as directed.
Spray two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans with non-stick coating; set pans aside.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the sugar and ground cinnamon.
Roll each half of the Sweet Roll Dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
Brush... - 37.7086
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and soften yeast in it.
3) Add salt, 1/4 cup sugar, margarine, and milk. Stir until margarine melts completely.
4) Cool the mixture to lukewarm.
5) Beat in 3 cups of flour. Stir in... - 48.2892
Cinnamon Pan Rolls
Prepare hot-roll mix and let rise following package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll to 20xl2-inches.
Brush with butter.
Combine sugar, cinnamon, and raisins; sprinkle over dough.
Roll as for jelly roll, beginning with long side.
Cut in... - 35.9513
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll – Super duper delicious! Yes everyone in the family is gonna love it. It is the perfect dessert to make during the Holidays. . Watch and learn this lusty recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 125.128
Cranberry Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls
Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) of the sugar in 1/2 cup (125 mL) lukewarm water.
Sprinkle in yeast; let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
In saucepan, heat sour cream, remaining sugar, butter and salt over low heat until sugar dissolves; let cool.
In bowl, beat... - 45.6059
Quick Cinnamon Rolls
1. Grease a 11"X7" shallow baking tin lightly
2. Dust a work surface for the dough to be rolled out on
3. Into a mixing basin, sift flour and salt; add sugar and make a well in the centre
4. In a small bowl, dissolve fresh yeast in the... - 45.5138
Apple Sauce Cinnamon Rolls
4 cups flour until soft dough forms.
2. Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface; flatten slightly. Knead 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding remaining 1/4 cup flour to prevent sticking if necessary. Shape dough into ball; place in large... - 38.1605
Chocolate Cinnamon Roll
1. Let the oven heat to 425°F (225°C/Gas 7) and grease and line a 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9 in) Swiss roll tin.
2. In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water beat the eggs and sugar together until the mixture leaves a trail when the beater is... - 48.9942
Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Ronnie Woo is presenting a video on how to make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! Alright, more often than no, we are confused about what to have for breakfast - cinnamon roll or pancakes. Ronnie here has solved that problem by creating the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. - 128.032
Rolled Cinnamon Bread
Pour boiling water over sugar, salt and butter.
Add milk and cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in tepid water and add to milk mixture.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time.
Mix until smooth after each addition.
Knead dough thoroughly.
Cover and let rise until ... - 42.4603
Fried Ice Cream
Using a 1/2-cup ice cream scoop, place six scoops of ice cream on a baking sheet.
Place the whipping cream in a shallow bowl.
Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon in another shallow bowl.
Dip the ice cream balls in whipping cream, then roll in crumb... - 35.4046
Cinnamon Chocolate Cutouts
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter, melted chocolate, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until light.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Stir into... - 41.8987
Mix one-half cup sugar, the ground almonds and the cinnamon together well.
Melt one-half cup butter.
Immediately after baking, roll in melted butter, then in the almond, cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes - 26.8211
Cinnamon Cherry Cobbler
Cinnamon cherry cobbler is a cooked dessert made with cherries and cinnamon candies along with tapioca. Baked with cherry base topped with cinnamon rolls and icing, the cinnamon cherry cobbler is best served warm with cream. - 33.3698
Amazingly delicious cinnamon balls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 39.8046
Spicy Iced Tea
Spicy Iced Tea has a luscious taste. The nutmeg and spices gives the Spicy Iced Tea a exhilarating taste. Spicy Iced Tea is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 28.362
Spicy Iced Tea
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Strain, cool, and chill thoroughly.
Bring 2 cups freshly drawn cold water to a full rolling boil in a saucepan.
Remove from... - 39.0567
Save on time and energy and yet have a great spread. This Cherry-cinnamon float just does this for you. Try it!! - 43.3966
Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, shortening, salt and egg.
Add yeast mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead five to 10 times.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
Cover and let rise... - 41.0851
Date And Orange Rolls
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Stir in 2 oz.(1/4 cup) of the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, soured cream, orange juice, 5 oz.(2/3 cup) of the butter and the beaten eggs.
Using one... - 44.3989
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this pumpkin roll recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pumpkin roll . Our children... - 44.606
Dissolve the yeast from hot roll mix in a large bowl according to package directions.
Beat 3 eggs well and add to the yeast.
Add the roll mix and butter and blend thoroughly.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Knead on a floured board... - 36.9573
Grease two cookie sheets.
In a medium size saucepan, heat milk until little bubbles form. Add 3 table-spoons sugar, shortening, and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Beat dissolved yeast and egg into milk mixture. Stir in... - 39.1743
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in... - 43.2571
Basic Sweet Roll Dough
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add sugar, salt and eggs.
Add flour alternately with melted shortening.
This is a very soft dough.
Let rise 1 1/2 hours.
Shape for cinnamon rolls or coffee cake.
Rise 1 1/2 hours.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15... - 36.2287
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water.
Meanwhile, measure 4 cups of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in the margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to the yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and... - 42.4987
1. In a bowl, put together milk, ½ of the sugar and yeast, set aside in warm place for about 5 minutes until the mixture bubbles up.
2. In a bowl, put all the ingredients for filling and stir well to mix, set aside.
3. To the yeast... - 0
Cinnamon Nut Ring
In a 4-cup glass measure micro-cook 3 cups water till boiling, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Place loaf of frozen bread dough in greased 9-inch glass pie plate.
Place pie plate in oven along with the measuring cup of water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 30 seconds.
Let... - 34.6331
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns
1. Turn out the dough onto a floured board, divide in half and roll each half into a thin rectangle about one-quarter inch thick and ten inches long. Brush with butter.
2. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle half the mixture and half the raisins on... - 31.6835
Cinnamon Coffee Crescent
Soften yeast in large bowl as directed on hot-roll-mix package.
Add beaten eggs, the mix, and butter.
Cover; let rise in warm place till double (45 to 60 minutes).
Sprinkle about 1/2 CUP sifted all-purpose flour on board; knead in so that... - 38.899
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 1 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine salt, 1/4 cup sugar, half the flour and shortening in it.
4) Add the yeast mixture to it and beat thoroughly for about 2... - 45.5633
In mixing bowl, combine Make-ahead Mix and milk just until dough forms.
If sticky, add 1 or 2 tablespoons mix.
Knead on floured surface 10 times.
Combine sugar, crumbs, cinnamon and nuts.
Roll out or pat to 1/4-to 1/2-in thickness.
Cut into 2-in rounds with... - 42.5628
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons (10 mL) sugar in warm water.
Measure 3/4 of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and knead until... - 42.1826
Cinnamon Fruit Crisp
In medium bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
Place desired fruits in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
Sprinkle oat mixture over... - 37.6576
Cinnamon Thimble Cookies
1. Cream the butter, adding the sugar gradually. Cream well together.
2. Blend in the egg yolk.
3. Re-sift the flour with the cinnamon; mix them into the creamed ingredients, blending thoroughly.
4. Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
5. Whip egg white in a shallow... - 40.8374
Cinnamon Nut Crescents
Dissolve yeast in 1 cup warm water; add 1/4 cup sugar, salt, shortening and half the flour.
Beat thoroughly for 2 minutes; add egg, mixing well.
Beat in remaining flour gradually until smooth.
Cover with damp cloth; refrigerate until ready for use.
Punch... - 44.6675
Classic Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, 1/2 cup sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed... - 46.9771
Cinnamon Meringue Coffee Ring
In large mixer bowl, combine yeast and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Heat together milk, butter, the 1/3 cup sugar, and the salt just till warm, stirring to melt butter.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
Add egg and egg yolk.
Beat for 1/2 minute on low speed... - 43.2206
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In bowl dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (115° to 120°).
Add egg, cake mix, and salt; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured surface till smooth.
(Dough will be sticky.) Place in greased bowl; turn... - 47.214
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine hot milk with shortening, 1/2 cup sugar and salt. Allow the mixture to turn lukewarm.
3) Take another bowl and mix yeast, 2/3 cup lukewarm water and 2 tablespoons sugar in it. Stir... - 45.3464
Glazed Cinnamon Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 49.5852
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes Crepes
1) Sieve flour and salt in a bowl.
2) Add egg, salad oil and milk to make a thin batter.
3) In a 17.5 cm (7 in.) frying-pan heat oil.
4) Drop at the center of the pan 2 tablespoonsful of batter into and tilt to spread it all around.
5) Turn the... - 47.9324
Chocolate Cinnamon & Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease the base and sides of a 2.5cm (lin) deep 23cm (9in) fluted flan tin.
Put all the dry ingredients for the pastry in a mixing bowl, add the lightly beaten egg, and mix everything together to form a firm... - 45.3689
Christmas Cinnamon Stars
1. Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
2. Grate almonds and set aside.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
4. Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating constantly.
5. Continue beating for 5 min. with an electric beater on medium speed.... - 37.9263
Apple Cinnamon Tart
Heat candies, water and corn syrup to boiling in 1-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until candies are almost dissolved.
Pour into ungreased round pan, 9 x 1 1/2 inches; cool.
Heat oven to 425°.
Layer half of the apples,... - 37.7606
Pretty Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add eggs, shortening, pumpkin, milk, sugars, pudding mixes, salt and 6 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
Turn onto a floured... - 40.855
Chocolate Cinnamon Sheet Cake
Mix cocoa and water in saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil then cool slightly.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Blend together (do not beat) sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
Blend in cocoa mixture.
Add sifted dry... - 44.8089
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf With Dry Yeast
In a large bowl, combine yeast and water; let stand until bubbly.
Stir in milk, salt, and 1/4 cup each of the granulated sugar and butter.
Add eggs and 1 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Then beat in 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour until... - 45.0554
Cinnamon Cookie Slices
Your evening cup of tea or coffee is about to taste better! Cinnamon Cookie Slices are a super snack that goes great with a hot beverage. A great combination of cinnamon and with a hint of the taste of sugar. For delicious cookies in 35-40 minutes try out... - 46.4644
Speedy Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In food processor, process flour, sugar, butter, salt and yeast for 30 seconds.
Heat milk until hot (125 to 130Ã‚Â°F/50 to 54Ã‚Â°C).
With motor running, alternately pour in eggs and enough of the milk through feed tube to form dough into... - 43.9403
Cinnamon-raisin Swirl Loaf
In small bowl, combine raisins with enough hot tap water to cover.
Plump 5 minutes; drain well.
In large bowl, combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In medium saucepan, heat milk, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, the butter and salt over low... - 42.5109
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Loaf
In small bowl, combine raisins with enough hot tap water to cover.
Plump 5 minutes; drain well.
In large bowl, combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In medium saucepan, heat milk, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, the butter and salt over low... - 45.917
Cinnamon & Almond Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press dough... - 44.532
Cinnamon Flavored Peach Conserve
1) Keep glass jars for sterilizing.
2) Combine the chopped peaches, raisins, lemon and orange slices, sugar and cinnamon in casserole (3-quart) and mix well.
3) Microwave the casserole with the contents for about 12 to 14 minutes, till... - 47.4739
Top Crust Cinnamon Cherry Pie
1. In a large bowl, sift in the flour, rub in the margarine and add sugar
2. Mix together the egg yolk with two tablespoons of water and add it to the flour and work up into reasonably soft dough
3. In a pan, add the cherries with a quarter pint water... - 48.0368
Lamb Neck Cinnamon And Spinach Parcels
1. In a large bowl, combine half the lemon juice, salt, chilli and thyme leaves.
2. Toss the lamb in the marinade and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degree C
4. Grease a baking tray with butter.
5. Layout 2 sheets of... - 44.8639
Plum Crumble Cake With Cinnamon Cream
1. Prepare the crumble. Combine the ingredients in a bowl, rubbing the butter in well, and set aside.
2. Using electric beaters cream the butter and sugar together until pale and light and then beat in the eggs a little at a time until creamy. Sift over the... - 38.0115
Spicy Apple Roll
1. Turn the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. Knead all the ingredients for pastry together into a dough, cover and chill for half an hour
3. Knead into an oblong and roll out into dimensions of 15"X10"; brush with molten butter
4. Mix in... - 47.4047
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a jelly roll pan, 15 x 10 x 1 inch, and line bottom with greased brown paper.
Beat eggs, baking powder and salt together with a rotary beater, in the top of a double boiler over hot water, until foamy. Water should be hot, not... - 44.1851
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and mix well
3. In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the salt, and Crisco just until warm. Stir... - 46.6812
Old Fashion Peach Cobbler
Old Fashion Peach Cobbler is the perfect addition to your dinner spread! I serve this well lovely and addcitive Old Fashion Peach Cobbler for my husband during our wedding anniversary and he loved it! Try it! - 42.8086
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies is a yummy addition to your dessert table. They are simply yummy! Try this Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies at home, I am sure everyone will love it! - 45.8291
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 34.8626
Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
Press half the flour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking pan.
Spread the rhubarb evenly over the base.
Combine the sugar, vanilla, cornstarch and water in a... - 41.0383
Wheat Germ Ice Cream Bars With Peach Sauce
1. For ice cream bars, combine wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
2. Cut each pint of ice cream in thirds crosswise. Roll each piece in wheat-germ mixture to coat and put onto a chilled tray. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
3. Prepare Peach... - 28.0945
Make the filling by mixing together the ground nuts, sugar, cinnamon and rose water.
Cut each sheet of filo pastry into four rectangles, taking care to cover the others with a damp cloth.
Brush the rectangles with a little melted butter and place a teaspoon... - 36.8063
Warm the mixing bowl before sifting in the flour and then stir in the dry yeast.
Make a well in the centre and stir in the sugar, lemon rind, egg, melted butter and the milk.
Knead well, adding a little extra liquid or flour as required to make a smooth but... - 46.1638
Yeast Sweet Rolls With Variations
Sift the flour and set aside.
Place the butter, salt, and sugar in a large bowl; add the scalded milk and allow to cool to lukewarm, stirring to dissolve the sugar and salt and to melt the butter.
Soften the yeast in the warm water and add, along with the... - 40.4187
Ginger Crinkle Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices; keep aside.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, brown sugar and egg at medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the molasses and beat until smooth.
4.... - 50.6609
Ice Cream With Sugar-coated Bananas
Peel banana and cut in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise.
Sprinkle banana quarters with lemon juice and set aside.
In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add rum, brown sugar, and cinnamon and cook over low heat, stirring... - 31.4808
Iced Mince Tarts
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C.
Sieve flour into a mixing bowl with salt.
Rub in butter or margarine and lard or vegetable fat, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in cinnamon, then add 6 tbsp water and bring together to form a smooth... - 41.3289
Ice Cream With Sugar Coated Bananas
1. Peel banana and cut in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise. Sprinkle banana quarters with lemon juice and set aside.
2. In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add rum, brown sugar, and cinnamon and cook over low heat,... - 32.7426
Iced Ring (with Yeast)
This gorgeous iced-ring is a wonderful decorative partner to go with ant crust. Try it out and surprise your dear ones on a special day. - 43.9026
Ice Cream Cone Ghost Cakes
1. Combine brown sugar, castor sugar and butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Sift flour in another bowl and mix well.
3. Add in bicarb soda, cinnamon powder, allspices and baking powder.
4. Crack in two eggs in castor sugar and brown sugar mixture and beat it... - 127.54
Raisin Danish With Orange Icing
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place raisins in bowl and add' hot water to cover; let soak for 10 minutes.
In small cup combine granulated sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
While raisins are soaking, separate biscuits; place biscuits in 2 lines (5 biscuits in each... - 41.2695
Iced Apple Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In 1-quart saucepan combine apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are very soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. On work surface roll... - 30.9274
Delicious Pumpkin Spice Syrup And Iced Latte
Unfortunately, I had no such luck this year and found myself in the baking aisle and came out breathless with a few too many cans of pureed pumpkin. Excitement and over enthusiasm for the opportunity to take advantage of the Season to make Pumpkin everything... - 128.534
Rich Dark Fruit Cake With Almond Icing
Chop the pineapple into 1/4" slices, the cherries in half, and the peel into 1/4" pieces.
Combine chopped fruit and raisins.Pour over the brandy, stir well. Cover and leave overnight. Stir once or twice.
Chop almonds into slivers.
Combine with the pecans.
The... - 47.1895
Line a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
Grease the paper and the pan sides.
Combine the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In the Bosch bowl, whip the eggs until thick and lemoncolored.
Continue beating, and gradually add... - 40.1207
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Grease and lightly flour a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
In a large mixer bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add... - 45.8716
Rolled Out Ginger Cookies
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Beat in egg, molasses, vinegar, soda, salt and spices.
Stir in flours.
Preheat oven to 375°.
On a well-floured surface, roll with a well-floured rolling pin to 1/8 inch .
Cut into shapes.
If desired,... - 43.1331
Rolled Chocolate Wafers
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift first 4 ingredients together.
3.Cream shortening with sugar and add melted chocolate.
4.Add eggs, milk and vanilla.
5.Add sifted ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6.Spread... - 43.1239
Plain Roll Dough
Soften yeast in the water with the 1 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Combine hot milk, salt, and the 1/2 cup sugar.
Cool to lukewarm.
Combine yeast mixture, cooled milk, and eggs and beat vigorously until thoroughly blended.
Add half the flour and beat... - 39.1957
Elephant Ear Cookie
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make super easy cookies - with just three simple ingredients. These cookies are great as they are, or topped with a heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream. Thank you, thank you for tuning in! - 106.733
In large mixer bowl, stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In small saucepan, heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add the first... - 43.402
In a small mixing bowl combine sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Place the apples or other fruit in a 9-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over fruit.
Toss gently to coat.
Cover; bake in a 375° oven for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together the... - 41.2651
Scald milk, and then cool to lukewarm.
In a separate bowl, combine water, brown sugar, and yeast.
In Bosch bowl equipped with wire whips, blend together eggs, butter or margarine, and honey.
Insert dough hook.
Add 8 cups whole wheat flour, salt, cardamom,... - 39.5713
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In 1/4 cup warm water dissolve yeast.
3) Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar.
4) Mix flour, softened butter and a little salt.
5) Mix well as pie dough.
6) Blend in egg yolks, vanilla and 1/4 cup sugar to the yeast... - 41.1389