- » Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Cinnamon Roll Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon roll cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon roll cookies recipes.
Breakfast Favorite Mini Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Kick start your day on a sweet note with Betty's mini cinnamon roll cookies. The best thing about Betty's version of this tasty treat is that you can roll and chill the dough overnight and pop it in the oven for melt-in-the-mouth cinnamon roll cookies. Follow... - 101.336
You May Also Like!
Raisin Cinnamon Rolls
1. Add 2 tsp brown sugar to warm water, dissolve completely and top with dry yeast.
2. Keep on heat, simmer for about 15 minutes, retaining heat to 80 degree and allow to stand till surface rises.
3. Take a large bowl, stir beaten eggs, salt,... - 46.4679
Cinnamon Rolo Rolls
Looking for fun and creative Christmas sweet treats to serve at your party? Make some cinnamon rolls with a creative spin! All you need are 2 simple ingredients, cinnamon rolls and rolos and while these bake in the oven, you can get ready for the party! These... - 117.961
Chocolate Cinnamon Roll
1. Let the oven heat to 425°F (225°C/Gas 7) and grease and line a 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9 in) Swiss roll tin.
2. In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water beat the eggs and sugar together until the mixture leaves a trail when the beater is... - 48.9942
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, cardamom (if used), and the 2 tablespoons sugar.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until particles are about the size of peas.
Dissolve yeast in water; then stir in milk, egg, and... - 42.712
Walnut Roll Ups
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, butter or margarine, sour cream, salt, baking powder, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 egg yolk (place egg white in small bowl and set aside). Stir ingredients until thoroughly blended and mixture holds together.
2. Shape dough into a... - 38.5574
Cinnamon Butterfly Rolls
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm (120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low speed,... - 41.0717
Cinnamon Gold Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the egg yolks and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together the flour and baking powder; stir into the creamed mixture.
Roll the dough into small balls the size of a large marble.
Combine the pecans, salt, and cinnamon.
Roll the... - 42.7737
Low Carb Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the cookie sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl take egg white and cream of tartar. Beat with electric mixer on high for 6 minutes.
4. In another mixing bowl take egg yolk add in... - 104.618
Mexican Cinnamon Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat butter until light and fluffy.
At low speed, beat in 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, the flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, the vanilla, and salt just until combined—dough will be rather stiff.
Shape into a... - 37.6283