- » Cinnamon Ring Cake
Cinnamon Ring Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon ring cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon ring cake recipes.
Streusel Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the Streusel mixture and keep aside.
2. Grease a 9"x9"x1 3/4" baking pan using butter.
3. Preheat oven to 375F (187.5C).
4. In a medium sized bowl, using a electric beater,... - 47.8657
Soak the raisins in the rum.
Heat the milk to blood heat and pour into the bowl of an electric mixer, crumble in the fresh yeast and stir until it is dissolved. (If using dried yeast, follow the maker's instructions.)
Add the flour, cocoa, 2 tablespoons of... - 48.8084
You May Also Like!
In mixing bowl, combine Make-ahead Mix and milk just until dough forms.
If sticky, add 1 or 2 tablespoons mix.
Knead on floured surface 10 times.
Combine sugar, crumbs, cinnamon and nuts.
Roll out or pat to 1/4-to 1/2-in thickness.
Cut into 2-in rounds with... - 42.7674
Mary Lou's Easy Sticky Ring
Butter pan well. Spread pecan halves in butter so that rounded side is down. (Chopped nuts may be used.) Drop rolls in pan to form a single layer. Blend together pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over rolls, covering each one. Use all the... - 19.0806
Mocha Ring Cake
Grease and flour a 10-inch (25-cm) fluted Bundt or tube pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare cake mix with eggs and oil, if required, according to package instructions, adding prepared coffee with enough water to make up amount... - 44.8063
Swedish Tea Ring
1. Baking sheets will be needed.
2. Scald 1 cup of milk or cream.
3. Meanwhile, soften the yeast in warm water.
4. Set aside.
5. Put sugar and salt into a large bowl.
6. Pour scalded milk over ingredients in bowl.
7. When lukewarm, blend in 1 cup sifted a - 35.5805
Caramel Ring Cake
Cream the butter with the sugar and beat in the eggs and maple (golden) syrup.
Sift in the flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix the baking soda with the milk, add the vanilla extract (essence) and stir into the mixture.
Lightly grease a 10 inch (25 cm)... - 43.9698
Peanut Ring Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F)
2. Beat half the shortening with half the molasses until well blended and spread the mixture in a five-cup ring mold. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
3. Blend the remaining shortening and molasses with the sugar and stir... - 36.3884
Coffee Ring Cake
Cream the butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
Grate the orange rind and add to the mixture.
Squeeze the juice from the orange and mix with the coffee.
Sift the flour and cinnamon and add alternately with the... - 46.126
Carrot Ring Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In small bowl, beat eggs slightly; stir in orange-juice concentrate, salad oil, and vanilla extract. Stir egg mixture, carrots,... - 32.5981
Pull Apart Ring
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar and the egg.
Add flour mixture from hot roll mix.
Let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, 30 to 45 minutes.
Grease a 10-inch tube pan; set... - 48.9857
Apple Butter Bundt Cake
Blend all cake ingredients and beat for 2 minutes.
Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared bundt pan; sprinkle with 1/2 the filling; and repeat these two layers.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 325 degrees, 50-55minutes.
Cool in pan and invert on serving... - 41.8185
Caramel Ring Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter with sugar; beat in eggs and corn syrup.
Sift in flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix soda with milk and a few drops of vanilla and add to mixture.
Place in a greased and floured 9 1/2 inch ring mold and bake for... - 47.4697