- » Cinnamon Raisin Buns
Cinnamon Raisin Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon raisin buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon raisin buns recipes.
Cinnamon Raisin Buns
Soften yeast in water.
Pour milk over butter, sugar, and salt in bowl.
Let stand until lukewarm; then stir in yeast.
Stir in egg and half the flour sifted with cinnamon; beat smooth.
Stir in raisins and enough more flour to make a soft dough.
Cover; let rise... - 37.5783
You May Also Like!
Gooey Cinnamon Buns
Try out these gooey cinnamon buns for a nutritious breakfast. Watch this impressive video to make these flavorful buns that are raw and requires no baking. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. Simply try out and enjoy! - 135.109
Whole Wheat Buns
Place raisins in a small bowl, cover with hot water, and set aside.
Combine milk, honey, oil, salt, and egg yolk in a bowl, cool to lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Add yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Combine flour and cinnamon, stir well.
Add to milk mixture,... - 40.2022
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 32.7715
1. Make dough: Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and allow to stand 10 minutes, or until mixture begins to foam.
2. Heat milk, sugar, salt... - 39.6937
Nana's Famous Philadelphia Cinnamon Buns
1. In a small bowl, combine yeast, warm water, and a tablespoon of sugar. Mix well and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, combine egg and vanilla. Whisk. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, take mashed potatoes and gradually add... - 95.6915
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. To make the dough: Heat the buttermilk in a small saucepan to about 110°F.
3. Mix 1/4-cup buttermilk with the yeast, maple syrup, and oil.
4. Set aside for about 5 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
5.... - 44.1509
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns
1. Turn out the dough onto a floured board, divide in half and roll each half into a thin rectangle about one-quarter inch thick and ten inches long. Brush with butter.
2. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle half the mixture and half the raisins on... - 31.2111
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns
This Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 26.7488
Philadelphia Cinnamon Bun
Prepare dough as for Swedish Bread, omitting almond extract, and let rise.
Shape dough by rolling into oblong sheet 1/4 inch thick.
Spread with 2 tbsp. softened fat.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar, mixed with 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 1 cup cleaned currants, and... - 29.4017
WASH THE RIND of the orange and cut the orange in quarters.
Puree the entire orange in a food processor until smooth.
STIR TOGETHER the warm water, yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a small bowl.
Let sit until frothy, 8 to 10 minutes.
COMBINE... - 42.4984