- » Cinnamon Quick Bread
Cinnamon Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon quick bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon quick bread recipes.
Quick And Easy Monkey Bread
There is nothing quite like fresh out of the oven home baked bread as this recipe will clearly prove. Simple and delicious, you will be pleasantly surprised to see how amazingly easy this bread recipe is. You can bake a usual loaf of bread or just use... - 94.415
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and set them aside till required
3. In a large mixer bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 3 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and run the mixer to combine the flour... - 46.595
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
1. Grease a large (3 or 4 –quart) round, microwave proof baking dish.
2. Invert a small (3-inch) round glass in the center or the dish. Alternatively you can use a microwavable Bundt pan.
3. In a small (1 quart) microwave proof bowl,... - 43.8796
Cinnamon Nut Loaf
Allow thawed dough to rise.
Punch down and roll the dough to 10 x 12 inches on a floured surface.
Spread dough with melted butter, sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon, sugar and~nuts.
Roll up dough from the shortest side and fold ends under.
Place in a greased... - 34.5219
Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In blender process all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1/4 of batter into each prepared cup. Set cups on baking sheet and bake in middle of center oven rack... - 32.9589
You May Also Like!
Quick Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
Add butter, honey and yogurt to bowl. Mix lightly, just until combined. Stir in raisins.
Bake in a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan for 50 to 60 minutes.
Remove from pan and let cool before... - 38.4245
Quick Cinnamon Doughnuts
Heat doughnuts on baking sheet in moderate oven (375°) 5 minutes or till very hot.
Remove from oven and shake in paper or plastic sack containing mixture of sugar and cinnamon. - 17.797
Gold Rush Quick Bread
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease and lightly flour bottom only of 8x4 or 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir 50 to 75 strokes until dry particles are moistened.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 50 to 60... - 37.2149
Quick Bread Mix Apple Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the Quick Bread Mix and cinnamon and set aside.
In a 2 cup glass measuring cup, combine the milk, sour cream, and egg yolk.
Add to the dry ingredients all at once and stir just until moistened (the batter will be lumpy).
Fold in the... - 38.0288
Quick Nectarine Oat Muffins
Quick Nectarine Oat Muffins is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.6145
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
Quick Cinnamon And Sugar Toast
Cinnamon and Sugar Toast is quick and easy to make. This can be easily eaten for breakfast as it takes only 5 minutes to make it. Do try out this recipe. - 104.517
Quick Cinnamon French Toast
1) Mix together the skimmed milk, eggs, honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
2) Using a whisk, beat well to mix well and keep aside
3) Into a large skillet, coat the base with cooking oil spray and heat over a medium flame
4) Dip the bread... - 40.8174
Banana Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a 9-by-5-inch nonstick loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Place bananas in a large bowl and... - 45.9805
Cinnamon Quick Bread Recipes By Category
Cinnamon Quick Bread Dish: