- » Cinnamon Pudding
Cinnamon Pudding Recipes
Cinnamon pudding is a popular dessert which is believed to have originated in America. Cinnamon pudding is characterized by a soft texture and a light aroma of cinnamon. A popular holiday dish, this dessert is loved ... More »
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll – Super duper delicious! Yes everyone in the family is gonna love it. It is the perfect dessert to make during the Holidays. . Watch and learn this lusty recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 125.128
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 89.143
Iced Christmas Pudding
First assemble the dried fruits in a bowl, letting the apricots dominate - I use 250 g/8 oz apricots (halved) and 125 g/4 oz of each of the other fruits.
Put the raisins, currants and peel or cherries into a small saucepan with the thinly-pared rind of the... - 48.1223
Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 275Â°F.
2) On a baking sheet, spread the bread cubes and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, stirring once until dry.
3) Remove from the oven, keep aside and increase the oven temperature to... - 47.4399
Cinnamon Crisp Plum Pudding
Stir together Cinnamon Crisp Graham Cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves; set aside.
Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Add crumb mixture alternately with water to sugar mixture, beating well after each... - 46.9771
Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding
1) Take the sugar, unsweetened cocoa,
all-purpose flour and
cinnamon in a saucepan. Add the milk and egg yolk.
2) Boil the mixture on medium heat.
3) Take away from the heat and add vanilla.
4) Serve the dish in dessert bowls
5) Before... - 46.9223
The spice pudding is a spiced bread and raisin pudding made with milk. Prepared with a medley of spices like cloves, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg, the spice pudding is baked in the oven and best served warm with a dollop of whipped cream for oodles of fun... - 46.0981
Upside Down Pudding
Grease bottom of 6- or 8-inch square glass baking pan and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and chopped nuts.
Place drained peaches in pan.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cream shortening; add sugar and cream until fluffy.
Add egg, then dry... - 45.6078
Cream the shortening and sugar in a bowl.
Add the egg and lemon extract.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
Beat well after each addition.
Pour into 10-inch round... - 44.5759
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
1. Grease a large (3 or 4 –quart) round, microwave proof baking dish.
2. Invert a small (3-inch) round glass in the center or the dish. Alternatively you can use a microwavable Bundt pan.
3. In a small (1 quart) microwave proof bowl,... - 43.8796
Old Time Bread Pudding
Cut the toast into cubes and place in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, salt, milk, water, raisins, and vanilla in a glass bowl or 4-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Pour over the bread cubes.
Sprinkle with remaining sugar... - 43.6801
Peaches & Cinnamon Rice Pudding
Combine water, rice, butter and salt in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer about 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
Remove from heat.
Drain canned peaches, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set peaches aside.
Add... - 42.9185
Pink Cinnamon Vanilla Custard
1. In a 1-quart mold add all ingredients and whisk together until combined.
2. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Keep on a trivet in the slow cooker.
4. Add boiling water 1 inch.
5. Cover and cook on high for about 1 1/4 hours. Do not overcook.
6.... - 42.7415
Toast bread and spread with all the butter while hot.
Arrange toast in a buttered baking pan ( 10 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches).
Sprinkle with raisins.
Stir the salt and all but 2 tablespoons of the sugar into the eggs.
Add milk and stir to mix well.
Pour over... - 42.3691
Cinnamon And Clove Christmas Pudding
1. Mix together grated carrots, potatoes, chopped raisins, dates, nuts and sugar and butter.
2. Mix together soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, salt and flour.
3. Add to first mixture.
4. Put into a greased bun tin.
5. Steam for about 2 hours.
6. Serve with... - 42.1547
Raisin & Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Dip slices of stale bread in slightly salted water until they are soft.
3.Drain and put into a bowl, adding the well-beaten eggs, the sugar, and the seeded raisins.
4.Scald the milk, flavor... - 41.4729
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour with baking powder.
Add flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour.
Fold in persimmon pulp and... - 40.3058
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
In medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; blend well.
Add raspberries; stir.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Line 1 1/2-quart round mixing bowl with plastic... - 38.1734
Easy Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Place margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 40 seconds.
Mix in milk, egg, sugar and vanilla with fork.
Stir in bread.
Spoon into two 10-ounce custard cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Microwave uncovered on medium... - 37.7311
Cinnamon Rice Pudding
Place milk in saucepan on low heat.
Warm milk until almost boiling, then add rice & 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cover and let cook until rice has absorbed milk, stirring occasionally.
Combine well beaten eggs with sugar & vanilla; then beat for 2 minutes.
Blend... - 37.5905
Mix all ingredients in baking dish.
Micro 20 minutes on LOW or 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Test centre with table knife - the pudding will still cook 3 or 4 minutes after stopping.
Do not overcook. - 37.0404
Chilled Peaches With Arborio Rice Pudding And Cinnamon Churros
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Score a shallow X in the bottom of each peach. Submerge the peaches in the boiling water for 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to the ice water to cool. Peel, cut... - 36.765
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine the bread cubes, milk, and raspberry liqueur; soak until bread absorbs liquid, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sugar, cinnamon, and mace. Add sugar mixture to the bread mixture. Stir in the melted butter, vanilla, and eggs.... - 36.0391
Cinnamon raisin Bread Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 1 -quart glass measure, heat milk and butter 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until milk is scalded; quickly stir in eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart casserole with inverted glass in center, arrange bread cubes;... - 35.8445
Pineapple And Cinnamon Drop Scones
1. Preheat a griddle, heavy-based frying pan or an electric frying pan. Put the wholemeal flour in a mixing bowl. Sift in the white flour, add the cinnamon and sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the egg with half the pineapple juice and gradually... - 35.6963
Cinnamon Brown Rice Pudding
1. Combine rice, dairy beverage, sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a low boil.
2. Continue to cook, stirring often, until pudding thickens, about 8 minutes.... - 35.3647
Easy Cinnamon Rice Pudding
Tie whole spices in cheesecloth.
Add spice bag, salt, and rice to 5 cups coconut milk.
Simmer until rice is tender and almost dry, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove spice bag; add remaining coconut milk, sugar, and raisins.
Stir, simmer until rice is almost... - 34.2072
Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding
Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding is easy to make dessert. Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding gets its taste from bread mixed with milk and cheese, flavored with cinnamon. Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding is loved by many people. - 34.157
Cinnamon Rice Pudding
One of the most irresistable picks around, this Rice Pudding has always been the favorite of my family. I have tried this Rice Pudding with some of the popular combinations to make this simply delicious dish more versatile. Try out this easy recipe of Rice... - 34.0931
Steamed Christmas Pudding
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients and mix Until moistened.
Cook covered, 7 minutes, 30 seconds or until toothpick comes out clean.
Let stand covered, 2 minutes before inverting onto serving plate. - 33.7466
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss together bread cubes and raisins; set aside.
2. Pour milk into 4-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until warm. Stir eggs, brown sugar, brandy and nutmeg into milk until sugar... - 32.8335
Cinnamon Flavored Bread Pudding
1 Combine milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; beat with rotary beater. Stir in bread cubes and raisins. Dot with butter.
2 Microwave 26 to 28 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until almost set in center. Let stand 5 minutes before... - 32.6012
Rice Pudding With Cinnamon
1. Bring 2 cups of hot water and 1 cup of rice to boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the rice has soaked up the water, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. When the rice is done (tender), add the evaporated milk, 2/3 cup hot water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and... - 32.5614
Cinnamon Corn Pudding
Cut corn from cobs; mash cream butter; blend in corn.
Beat in egg yolks; add salt and cinnamon-sugar.
Mix well; beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold into corn mixture, spoon into well-greased 1-quart ring mold.
Place in pan of hot water; bake at... - 31.4146
Lebanese Rice Pudding With Cinnamon And Caraway
1. In a spice grinder, grind the caraway seeds to a coarse powder.
2. Pour the water into a large saucepan. Whisk in the rice flour, granulated sugar, ground caraway and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over moderate heat, whisking constantly. Reduce the heat to... - 31.1606
Cinnamon Rice Pudding
1. In a sauce of salted boiling water, boil rice 10 minutes. Drain.
2. In a large enamel pot, combine partially cooked rice, milk, sugar, butter and salt. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for about 1 hour or until milk is absorbed. Stir in raisins.
3.... - 31.0482
Cinnamon Baked Rice Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F/ Gas 3). Butter a baking dish. Pour in milk, rice, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Stir well to combine.
2. Bake pudding for 15 minutes. Stir well, bake for 15 minutes more, then stir again.
3. Lower heat to 150°C (300°F/ Gas 2).... - 30.9936
Cinnamon Flavored Brown Sugar Ham
Mix raspberries and sugar together in 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture is syrupy.
Stir in cinnamon and cloves.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until hot.
Glaze ham after turning. - 30.2778
Cinnamon Baked Custard
Combine milk and cinnamon in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes; remove cinnamon.
Cool; combine eggs, sugar and milk.
Pour into 5 or 6 greased custard cups.
Place in pan of hot water.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour, or until set - 27.6221
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pudding
Pumpkin pie is associated every bit with Thanksgiving. Every family has their secret recipe and ritual. Well this is for those of you who have gotten bored with the same old pie and want to try something new but still want to stick to the holiday flavor. It... - 0
Cinnamon Pudding Recipes By Category