- » Cinnamon Popcorn
Cinnamon Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon popcorn recipes.
Spun Pink Cinnamon Popcorn
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, add popcorn and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add sugar, corn syrup, water, cinnamon candy and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without... - 40.8116
Combine popped corn and mixed nuts in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a heavy Dutch oven.
Bring mixture to a boil, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches soft crack stage (290Â°).
Remove from... - 32.5031
Spiced Party Popcorn
Pour popcorn into Stoneware Baking Bowl.
Add dried fruit and stir.
Put suga cinnamon and salt into Flour/Sugar Shaker.
Shake over popcorn mixture, toss well and serve. - 27.4715
Cinnamon Sweet Popcorn
In small bowl combine popping corn and water; let soak for about 10 minutes.
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add sugar, stirring to combine.
Add popping corn and water and partially cover pan, leaving just enough space for steam to escape; cook, shaking pan... - 24.8984
You May Also Like!
Fruity Popcorn Treat
Devour this delicious Fruity Popcorn Treat. It is pretty easy to prepare the Fruity Popcorn Treat for parties and get together! - 36.9093
Festive Popcorn Treats
Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
Pour popcorn into large bowl.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add peanut butter and green food color; stir until... - 33.3147
Chewy Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt, spices, butter and water over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash crystals from side of pan and cook over medium heat to 245° on candy thermometer until firm ball stage.
3. Remove... - 41.6592
Healthy Low Calorie Flavored Popcorn
Make your movie night all the more special with Betty's flavored popcorn recipe. It's so crunchy and flavorful that not just the kids, but even the adults will fall for it. Betty's version of this low-calorie snack is so sumptuous that you simply can't resist... - 103.159
Popcorn Raisin Treat
1. In a 9-inch skillet, melt the margarine over medium heat
2. Add all the ingredients except the cinnamon
3. Use a spoon to toss the ingredients well
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving
5. Serve immediately - 36.2517
Nice Spice Popcorn
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and honey.
2) Mix in the cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and stir till dissolved.
3) In a large bowl, add popcorn, spice mix and toss well.
4) Serve hot.
5) Dust lightly with cinnamon and drizzle with honey and serve. - 34.1095
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the popcorn.
2) On top, sprinkle oil.
3) To this, add the dates, peanuts, and cinnamon. Toss well to mix.
4) Serve peanut popcorn as a healthy snack for a kids party. - 32.3452
Sweet And Spicy Popcorn
Spray a cold 13x9x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
Place popcorn in the baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl stir together sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Add spice mixture to popcorn in baking pan.
Toss popcorn till coated.
Bake in a... - 35.0138
Place the popcorn in a large bowl; lightly spray with canola nonstick spray and toss.
Lightly spray with canola nonstick spray again, then sprinkle the spices over the popcorn.
Toss, then serve at once or store in zip-close plastic bags up to 1 month. - 22.5349
Sugar And Spice Popcorn
1. In a popcorn popper, add oil, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, corn syrup, heat and stir well
2. Now, add popcorn, cover and shake, until all popcorns are popped. Remove from heat.
3. Serve warm. - 35.4711
Cinnamon Popcorn Recipes By Category