- » Cinnamon Pear
Cinnamon Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon pear recipes.
Cinnamon Pear Mold
Simmer first 4 ingredients together 10 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter pears; add to syrup; cover pan, and simmer until just tender.
Drain, reserving syrup; dissolve jelly powder in syrup.
Slice 8 pear quarters into oiled baking dish, and cover with jelly... - 36.7682
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large container and bring to a boil.
Fill the pan with the pears and cook until tender.
Remove the cinnamon and cloves.
Fill pint or quart jars and seal while hot.
Process for 15 minutes in a boiling water bath. - 32.4694
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pears are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Transfer mixture to an airtight jar.
Cover and chill. - 24.3474
1. Pare the pears, then halve and core; place, cut-sides down, in a large skillet.
2. Sweeten water with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar in a cup; pour over pears; add cinnamon stick; cover.
3. Bring to... - 22.5403
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon-flavored Pears In Red Wine
1) Peel the pears leaving them whole.
2) In a large saucepan, measure the wine and water.
3) Less wine and more water may be used, but the wine gives a delicious flavour and a good colour.
4) Add the sugar, cinnamon stick and 2-3 pieces... - 39.1358
Clove-studded Red Cinnamon Pears
1. Stud each pear quarter with a few whole cloves.
2. Put into sterilized 1 quart glass jar with screw lid.
3. Combine reserved pear syrup, sugar, and cinnamon drops in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce... - 105.041
Pears With Cinnamon
For Pears With Cinnamon you only need pears, cinnamon stick and vanilla extract. The strong aroma of vanilla and milder, sweeter flavor of cinnamon makes Pears With Cinnamon yummy. Try out For Pears With Cinnamon and share with me how it turned out! - 28.3948
Pear And Cinnamon Shake
1. Peel pear and core it.
2. In a blender, blend the cored pear together with skimmed milk and a pinch of ground cinnamon, till froth has come and is smooth in consistency.
3. Pour into glasses and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon
4. Serve... - 24.7466
Cinnamon Spiced Pears
Drain the syrup from the pears into a saucepan.
Soak the gingerroots in lime juice for 10 minutes.
Add to the pear syrup with the sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the pear halves and cook, uncovered, for 15... - 34.3888
Spicy Gingerbread With Cinnamon Pear Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and lightly flour 9-inch square baking pan.
Combine all ingredients except Cinnamon Pear Sauce in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until well blended, scraping side of bowl with rubber spatula frequently.
Beat... - 41.4054
Cinnamon Spiced Pear
This Cinammon Spiced Pear makes a good dessert option for those who want to eat fruit but can€™t have htem raw. Try this irresisitible Cinammon Spiced Pear and let me know if you like it. - 32.6531
Baked Cinnamon Pears
Core pears, then pare off a 1/2-inch-wide strip of peel around stem end.
Set pears upright in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Thoroughly mix butter, sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Divide mixture evenly among pear centers,... - 38.6102
Cinnamon Brandy Baked Pears
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) With the help of a spoon or paring knife, alternately, halve the pears and take the cores carefully.
3) In a baking dish, place the pears.
4) Mix together the brandy and... - 38.1626
Cinnamon Pear Recipes By Category