- » Cinnamon Pancake Syrup
Cinnamon Pancake Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon pancake syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon pancake syrup recipes.
Whole Wheat Pancakes With Maple Cinnamon Syrup
Combine flours, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine Egg Beater, yogurt, water, and liquid Butter Buds.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
For each pancake, pour 3 Tbs. batter onto a non-stick... - 29.7047
Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large bowl add in all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well with whisker.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the buttermilk and egg. Mix well until smooth.
3. Add in the butter and... - 0
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pecan Spiced Maple Syrup
This is the best pancake recipe. One thing I love about fall and winter so much is that I don’t have to have an excuse to put pumpkin in basically everything. Tis the season! I know that boxed pancake mixes are so easy but these are just as easy! You can do... - 116.777
Raw Banana Pancakes With Apricot-mango Syrup
Being raw doesn’t mean you miss out on the good things in life. So here is a breakfast with pancakes and ice cream…raw! Pancakes not cooked over a flame? Yes…Kendall shows you how to make these one of a kind treats. - 92.0513
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 34.1161
1. In a glass, mix ingredients in the given order.
2. Adjust sweetness and colour according to taste.
3. Serve spicy syrup over pancakes, desserts or even cakes. - 29.0803
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice the apple into rings.
In Batter Bowl, combine pancake mix and cinnamon.
Add milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil; stir just to mix.
Add a little more milk or water if necessary to make batter thin enough... - 38.7307
Cinnamon Buckwheat Pancakes With Cherries
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add cherries, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well and keep aside.
2. In another large bowl, mix flours with bicarb, rest of the sugars and cinnamon.
3. Add cracked eggs to the center and slowly beat in buttermilk to form a... - 46.058
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
1) Take a large bowl and mix together dry ingredients in it.
2) In a separate bowl, blend together milk, sugar, 2 tablespoons of oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
3) Stir this with the dry ingredients until the mixture is almost smooth.
4) Add in bananas... - 46.1485
Chocolate & Cinnamon Pancake
To either batter: 1/4 cup chocolate chips (mini is best), cinnamon chips, dried cranberries or coarsely chopped, toasted walnuts. You can also add 1 tsp vanilla to each batter, a pinch of cayanne or 1 tsp orange zest. Use all at once at your own risk.
Using... - 41.9411
Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Ronnie Woo is presenting a video on how to make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! Alright, more often than no, we are confused about what to have for breakfast - cinnamon roll or pancakes. Ronnie here has solved that problem by creating the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. - 137.643
These Cinnamon Pancakes are awesome ! These Cinammon Pancakes with sweet dips are a breakfaster's pleasure! Eat them and tell me if you like them! - 38.8738
Apple And Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl whisk together 1 cup of the buttermilk and the oats and let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl whisk together the egg, the brown sugar, and the apple.
Stir in the flours, the baking soda, the salt, the cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of the... - 32.4764
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and fluffy with a tiny bit of tang imparted by creamy buttermilk, these are perfect for lazy, jammie-clad breakfasts...perfect with a honeyed mess of thick maple syrup or dotted with fresh blueberries or melting chocolate bits. - 113.378
European Style Pancake With Optional Sweet Or Salty Toppings
Filling and delicious pancakes are energetic treats and here is a unique style recipe to make one. Chef Garry shows how to make pancakes in European style using a few ingredients in quick and easy steps with optional topping suggestions. Sweet toppings for... - 111.76
Happy Face Pancakes
Prepare pancake mix for 4 pancakes according to package directions, adding cinnamon to batter.
Cut cheese snacks crosswise into 16 slices, about 1/4 inch each.
Heat griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat to 375°F.
For each pancake, drop batter - 19.942
Spiced Dessert Crepes
1) In an electric blender, add all ingredients except vegetable oil.
2) Process for a 1 minute till all ingredients are well blended.
3) Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the blender.
4) Process for another 15 seconds.
5) Chill for 1... - 41.6748
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes are quick and easy to make. This serves as a good weekend breakfast. Your family is sure to enjoy it. - 124.256
Mini Blueberry Banana Pancakes
1. Whisk pancake mix, milk, eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and vanilla in a bowl. Stir in blueberries and banana.
2. Combine syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl or pitcher.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet or seasoned griddle over medium heat; lightly coat... - 28.8404
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 36.1106
Apple Puff Pancakes
Efficiently making pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 109.871
Pale Pink Syrup
1) In a saucepan, combine the rhubarb puree, corn syrup, honey, margarine, lemon juice, peel, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in a little water and... - 38.4509
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
These little babies are deeeeelicious. I love pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 108.292
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes are rich and calcium rich. You can enjoy a filling breakfast in the morning and start your perfect day. These pancakes do not need much preparation and make a wonderful meal. - 48.2467
Multi- Grain Buttermilk Pancakes
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook setting.
Into medium bowl, sift flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in oats.
Add buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
Stir mixture only until dry... - 44.009
Apricot Layer Cake With Syrup
1. Sift flour and sugar into a medium bowl; make a well in the center. Stir in combined egg, milk and butter until smooth. You may have to blend or process to remove any lumps.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of mixture into a heated and greased crepe pan and cook 1... - 38.9499
Cinnamon Brown Rice Pudding
1. Combine rice, dairy beverage, sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a low boil.
2. Continue to cook, stirring often, until pudding thickens, about 8 minutes.... - 33.6389
1) Into a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and keep aside
2) Into a another bowl add the eggs and sugar and using an electric beater mix well
3) Add in the buttermilk, water, coffee and butter and mix... - 45.879
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 48.7222
Star Wars Apple Cider Pancakes - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil and toss in the apples.
3. Add sugar and stir it.
4. Add cinnamon and sea salt. Turn down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For making pan cake batter - in a large mixing bowl,... - 0
#948 Love Pancakes
Pancakes make for great breakfast dish and are extremely easy to make. Our chef helps you to make the perfect pancakes. You will now be able to treat your friends and family with the perfect pancakes anytime. Just try this recipe and wow the world. - 106.301
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 45.0959
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.844
Raspberry Millet Pancakes
Place the millet in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, shaking the skillet often, for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and toasted.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until... - 44.9808
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into... - 95.3349
Yummy Raw Pancakes
So, today, we're going to give you a raw pancake recipe that you can try out with the fam over the holidays and see what they think! - 0
This Praline Pancake recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Praline Pancake is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.4338
Apple Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pour oil into Stoneware 9-inch Pie Plate.
Using Pastry Brush, coat surface with oil.
Combine eggs, milk and melted butter in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Mix with 10-inch Whisk.
Add flour and whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into Pie... - 44.3928
Sukanya's Truckstop Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in the bran remaining from sifting, egg replacer and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, using a wire whisk, combine the milk, oil and honey until blended together.
4.... - 47.3361
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes are a great variation of regular ones. They get their sweetness from the potato and are fluffy and moist. They are also quite easy to make. - 122.425
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese.
2. Add egg and beat until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the ingredients come together.
4. In a non stick frying pan, pour 1/4th cup batter and cook until the bottom... - 44.7427
Pumpkin Oat Pancakes
1) Combine together te oats and buttermilk. Mix well.
2) Allow the mixture to stand for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the milk, egg, egg white, pumpkin and oil to the mixture. Mix properly.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small... - 44.7072
Remove crusts from bread and cut each slice into half inch cubes.
Combine all the ingredients except butter and add bread cubes to it.
Cover and keep aside for half an hour.
Stir the mixture once or twice.
Melt two tablespoons butter in a frying pan.
Pour in... - 40.4592
Pancakes are easy breakfast options. Therefore, Easy2cook. Come has come up with this easy pancake recipe for its viewers. However, as there are no instructions either in written form or in words, its bit difficult to understand the entire recipe with ease. - 85.6854
Ginger Pear Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, add pear slices, lemon juice and mix well to coat.
3) In a larger bowl, add the buttermilk baking mix, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar and ginger. Mix and keep aside.
4) In another bowl, beat... - 46.8955
Flax Ginger Pancake
1. In a medium bowl mix the flax seed meal, baking powder, cinnamon, protein powder, ginger powder and salt together.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, syrup and melted butter together.
3. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.... - 109.774
Maple Almond Pancakes
1. In a bowl add almond meal, baking powder, kosher salt, cinnamon powder, eggs, almond milk, maple extract and sugar. Stir and mix well to combine.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet and pour a ladle of the batter. Cook till both sides are done.
3. ... - 96.718
Make pancakes from batter as in previous recipe, but cook one side only.
Set aside, one on top of the other, until all are cooked.
Cover the uncooked side of each pancake with the walnut and sugar mixture.
Fold into half circles and pinch the edges to... - 28.0649
Summer Berry And Maple Pancakes
1. Start by preheating the oven
2. In a large bowl, place the flours, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and whisk together, now take another bowl and in it , mix together the egg, milk and sour cream,once mixed properly then slowly pour... - 45.6887
Warm Apple Pancakes
A fruity twist on an everyday breakfast favourite.
From Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 23.4342
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes without stirring.
Mix batter briefly and make a test pancake by dropping a large spoonful of batter onto a medium-hot oiled griddle or nonstick... - 32.6917
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
1)The pancake griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients, except blueberries, are blended with the help of a wire whisk or in a food processor.
3) If the processor is being used, it is stopped a couple of times and the work bowl is... - 45.298
1) Drain the syrup from canned pears and reserve.
2) In a saucepan, combine the syrup with cinnamon candies.
3) In a bowl, combine corn starch and water.
4) Place the saucepan over low heat to melt the candies.
5) Bring the mixture to a... - 38.9554
In 12-inch skillet combine sugar, water, and candies. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Heat till candies dissolve.
Reduce heat to maintain gentle rolling boil (250°).
Brush apple rings with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Add 8 to 10 apple rings; cook in... - 37.0316
Cottage Cheese Apple Pancakes
Peel, core, and grate the apple into a mixing bowl.
Thoroughly mix in the cottage cheese, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and salt.
Sprinkle in the flour and sifted baking powder, and stir well.
Butter or oil a heavy griddle or nonstick skillet and place... - 39.8868
Pancakes A La Mode
Sift together first 5 ingredients and 34 teaspoon salt.
Combine 2/3 cup water, molasses, butter, and egg; gradually add molasses mixture to flour mixture, blending just till smooth.
Using 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake, bake on medium-hot, lightly... - 29.3186
Bisquick Apple Pancakes
Core apple; do not peel.
Cut into twelve slices.
Melt butter in 9-inch iron skillet.
Stir in cinnamon, 2 tablespoons sugar and apple slices; saute until tender.
Combine Bisquick, milk, egg and remaining sugar until just moistened.
Pour over apple slices.
Turn... - 38.1575
Maple Pumpkin Pancakes
Combine oats and milk in a medium bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add eggs, pumpkin, maple syrup, and oil to oat mixture, stirring well.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add oat mixture to dry ingredients,... - 34.5263
Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Combine eggs and sugar, beating well.
Add buttermilk, water, coffee, and butter; mix well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter will be slightly lumpy).
For each... - 32.1475
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 48.9873
Qataieyf - Ramdan Pancakes
1. In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients together.
2. Slowly add in the warm water and continue mixing. Keep adding water to the mix until it reaches a liquid form that is suitable for pouring.
3. Cover the mixture and place in a... - 102.329
Baked Apple Puff Pancake
How much do you love experimenting when it comes to cooking? Cooking adventures are often fun, especially when cooking for family or with family. Here is a German pancake recipe, apt for Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. - 105.172
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 125.079
Oven Baked Apple Pancakes N Sausage
1. Grease a 10-inch X 6-inch baking dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. Heat a frying pan and brown the sausages evenly on all sides or follow package directions and brown in the microwave oven if you like.
4. Prepare... - 37.9613
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 47.0029
Banana Nut Crepes
Make the crepes using the Sweet Crepe Batter.
Bake the bananas in their skins in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
Mix together the nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Spread the nut mixture over each crepe and... - 33.5368
Cornflake Waffles With Honey Sauce
In a bowl, combine flour, cornflakes, baking powder and salt.
Beat egg yolks lightly; add milk and oil.
Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to... - 33.6434
French Toast Strata
SPRAY 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in even layer in prepared dish; sprinkle raisins and cream cheese evenly over bread.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
Add milk, 1/2 cup... - 39.7608
Hot Spiced Applesauce
This Hot Spiced Applesauce is a great topping for potato pancakes or waffles. In fact, this Hot Spiced Applesauce seems so good to be served as dessert fondue. Give this a try and I bet you will soon be a fan of it ! - 27.641
Bean And Pork Chop Bake
In a large skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides in oil.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute the apple and onion until tender.
Stir in beans, raisins and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon.
Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; top with pork... - 38.6479
Spread the rolled oats flat in a large pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan stir together the apple juice concentrate and cornstarch and cook over medium heat until... - 44.7922
Rutabaga Carrot Whip
This Rutabaga Carrot Whip tastes incredible! A weight watcher like me can gorge on this Rutabaga Carrot whip at lunch without an iota of guilt! Try this out and tell me if you like it ! - 26.5334
Corn Cake And Ham
In small saucepan, combine all syrup ingredients; blend well.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally; keep warm.
Heat griddle to 375°F.; grease lightly with oil.
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, water and corn.
Stir just until large lumps of pancake... - 41.6121
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.9502
Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add additional milk, if needed, 1 tablespoonful at a time, until mixture has the consistency of pancake batter. Pour into a wide shallow bowl.
Melt a small amount of butter or margarine over low heat... - 29.6032
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.2662
Microwave Apple Butter
1) In a 3-quart microwavable casserole, add the quartered apples, maple syrup and cinnamon.
2) Cover the casserole with a vented pastic wrap.
3) Microwave the apples on HIGH for 15 minutes till the apples become soft.
4) Into a blender, add the apple... - 33.1258
Prepare Ahead French Toast
1. In a shallow bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring bread and syrup and mix them well
2. Add bread slices to the egg mixture, allow to soak and coat all sides; cover with a cling film and refrigerate overnight
3. On a 10" skillet, spray a... - 38.7519
Heat 2 1/2 cup (625 mL) of milk in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
While this is heating, combine 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk and the cornmeal with a wire whisk.
When the milk boils, pour in the cornmeal-milk mixture and cook over medium heat.
Stir with a wire whisk... - 43.4116
Thanksgiving Maple Cake
Want a show stopping dessert for Thanksgiving without having to spend hours in the kitchen? This video is all about how to make and decorate a cake that looks like a store bought one. Chef is smart enough to use Betty Crocker's cake mix with loads of spices... - 116.294
Low Carb French Toast
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients... - 106.259
How To Make Jalebi - Indian Sweets
Jalebi is a very popular Indian sweet or Indian dessert. It is distorted pretzel like sweet, usually spiral but pardon my artistic skills..as i struggle with the perfect shape :) It's easy to make at home using all purpose flour, yogurt, semolina, baking soda... - 0
Pecan Oat Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the oat bran, oats, whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, pecans, raisins, and baking powder.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, buttermilk, maple syrup, oil, and... - 45.0649
Swedish Spice Cookies
1. In small saucepan over medium heat, heat butter or margarine and corn syrup until butter or margarine melts and mixture boils. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg until thick and lemon-colored. Pour hot syrup mixture in... - 33.2704
Blueberry, Banana And Pear Crepes
1. First start making the crepe batter by mixing the pancake mix in a bowl with milk and water.
2. Whisk the batter with fork or egg beater until the mixture is thin but smooth, creamy and not lumpy * If it’s too thick, simply add more milk or water.
3.... - 39.4554
Jumbo Ginger Snaps
1. Into large bowl, measure 1/2 cup sugar and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 2 tablespoons sugar on waxed paper. With hands,... - 31.5205
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 111.555
Cinnamon Pancake Syrup Recipes By Category
Cinnamon Pancake Syrup Dish: