- » Cinnamon Oil
Cinnamon Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon oil recipes.
Place spices and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Add oil almost to fill.
Cap. - 29.2888
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon makes this oatmeal cookie anything but ordinary. With the right amount of spice, these cookie are truly irresistible. Bob Baker tells you how to toss out batches of chewy, crispy cookie that also makes for a total health treat. This fiber-dense treat... - 110.978
Greek Anise Loaf
Soften yeast in water.
Pour hot milk over sugar, butter, and salt; stir till butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in flavorings.
Add 7 cup of the flour; mix well.
Stir in egg, softened yeast; beat well.
Add remaining flour (or enough to make a soft... - 41.4802
Combine sugar, oleo and corn syrup in a microwaveable dish.
Bring to boil, then cook Full power for 2 minutes.
Remove; add soda and stir.
The soda will cause the hot mixture to foam.
Be sure to mix thoroughly.
Add cinnamon oil and a few drops of red food... - 36.5765
1. In a small pan, whisk together curry powder and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the oil until well blended. Gradually whisk in remaining 3/4 cup (180 ml) oil. Add cinnamon stick(s). Heat over medium heat, stirring often, just until warm (not hot or boiling). Remove... - 21.8371
Gooey Cinnamon Buns
Try out these gooey cinnamon buns for a nutritious breakfast. Watch this impressive video to make these flavorful buns that are raw and requires no baking. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. Simply try out and enjoy! - 121.576
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 36.469
Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas
If you hate to give store bought snacks for your kids because they are sugary and unhealthy containing ingredients that are hard to even pronounce. Here, is a weelicious recipe that is as crunchy munchy as store bought snacks but are homemade and thus... - 123.451
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast
These cinnamon rolls are perfect to be had at Christmas breakfast! The chef here shares the very basic recipe for cinnamon rolls, baked with brown sugar filling and with a delicious glaze. A great way to kick start your festival menu! - 98.9442
Mexican Cinnamon Crisps
1. Cut tortillas into 6 wedges each. In a small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon until well mixed.
2. In a large heavy saucepan or deep-fat fryer, heat 4 inches oil to 375°F. on a deep-fat thermometer. Fry tortilla triangles, several at a time, 1 to 2... - 27.6703
Southern Cinnamon Pumpkin Preserves
Place pumpkin in a large enamel or porcelain pot and cover with sugar.
overnight or for at least 12 hours.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, to the boiling point.
Boil until the syrup forms two drops on a metal spoon or candy thermometer reaches heavy... - 32.0666
Cinnamon Chiffon Cake
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
Add oil, buttermilk or sour milk and egg yolks.
Beat until... - 47.9787
Cinnamon Sugary Tortilla Chips
Want to have a sugar rush? Make this simple sugar craving by frying the tortillas and then simple sprinkling over some sugar and cinnamon! Voila done in minutes. Watch Vicki show you how! - 75.0839
Cinnamon Fritter Sticks
1) In a medium-size saucepan add oil, 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Bring to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and add flour beating till smooth. The batter will be thick and form dough. Let cool.
3) In a medium-size skillet fill with oil 1/2-inch... - 41.5251
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat together oil, syrup, and yogurt.
Combine flour, soda, and cinnamon.
Fold into the first mixture and blend well.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the level teaspoonful onto paper, about 2 1/2... - 34.8092
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together.
Put sugar and oil in mixing bowl; mix well.
Add eggs gradually, then vanilla.
Add flour mixture all at once; beat well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls; roll in sugar.
Place on... - 40.8404
Cinnamon Brownie Coffee Cake
Looking for coffee cake recipes? Here is an excellent video which shares a recipe for delicious coffee cake that is great for all occasions. The recipe is easy to prepare and cinnamon imparts an amazing flavor to the cake. Watch the video and try it out... - 96.0763
Cinnamon French Toast
Place all ingredients except vegetable oil spray and bread in an 8-x-8-inch baking pan.
Stir to mix well.
Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil and place over medium heat.
Dip one bread slice into egg mixture and turn gently to other... - 35.5529
Chicken With Cumin Cinnamon Marinade
Chop garlic in food processor by turning on food processor and putting each clove through top while blade is whirling.
Turn off machine and add chopped onion, wine, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon and pepper.
Process until mixture is a paste.
Place thighs in a... - 36.3893
Baked Haddock With Tomatoes And Cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat an 11" X 8 ^21/2" baking dish with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the onion in the prepared baking dish.
Top with the fish.
In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, tomato paste, honey, oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
Add the... - 42.6292
Cheese In Spiced Nut Oil
Stud top and bottom of cheeses evenly with cloves.
Place cheeses in a jar or crock, 3- to 4-cup size; add the cinnamon stick and drape the orange and lime peels around the cheese.
Pour oil into container to cover cheese; cover container.
Chill at least 5 days... - 23.1835
Cinnamon Cocoa Granola
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, bran flakes, wheat germ, cocoa, oil, honey, sesame seeds, and cinnamon.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Place the granola mixture in... - 41.9054
Apple And Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl whisk together 1 cup of the buttermilk and the oats and let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl whisk together the egg, the brown sugar, and the apple.
Stir in the flours, the baking soda, the salt, the cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of the... - 35.468
Cinnamon Sweet Fritters
Combine milk and flour and beat until batter is thick and bubbly.
In a heavy saucepan heat 2 inches of oil to 360 degrees.
Drop batter by the tablespoonful into the hot oil.
Fry only a few at a time and turn as soon as the loukoumades are golden brown on the... - 28.5714
Bufenu ( Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil )
1. Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
2. Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
3. Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use... - 34.913
Bufenu Or Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil
Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use half a cup... - 40.5748
Lemon Or Cinnamon Crunch Cake
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup reaches very hard-crack stage (300° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat at once and quickly stir in soda and oil of lemon or... - 40.3468
Blend yogurt, applesauce and honey.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make slit in center of oil and insert popsicle sticks.
Freeze. - 31.6462
Cinnamon Salt Water Taffy
• Butter a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan; set pan aside. Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, water, and salt. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve... - 34.4691
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy! - 124.542
Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Mix the biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl.
Add the egg, milk and oil and mix.
Add the bananas and stir until blended.
Batter will be lumpy.
Fill lined or greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
Combine remaining cinnamon and 1 tablespoon... - 34.6797
Cinnamon Pecan Bowls 710
This recipe gives all the flavor and satisfaction of hot, fresh cinnamon rolls with no dairy, eggs or processed sugar! This vegan recipe for cinnamon rols replaces the baked rolls with whole grain, organic brown rice. - 0
In a small mixing bowl stir together flour and cinnamon. In another small bowl combine brown sugar, cooking oil, milk, and vanilla. Add oil mixture all at once to flour mixture, stirring with a fork till well mixed. Form into a ball.
Roll out dough on a... - 26.4222
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice the apple into rings.
In Batter Bowl, combine pancake mix and cinnamon.
Add milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil; stir just to mix.
Add a little more milk or water if necessary to make batter thin enough... - 39.541
Orange, Date, And Olive Oil Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and oil in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat 1 minute.
Add flour mixture,... - 43.6247
How To Make Corn Tortilla Chips And Cinnamon Sugar Chips
1. Heat the oil for frying and make sure that the oil temperature is around 325-350 degrees, use a candy thermometer.
2. Cut the corn tortillas in 8 piece triangles.
3. Fry the corn tortillas chips for few minutes on each side, using a... - 118.145
Carrot Cinnamon Cake
Cream oil and sugar.
Add eggs and carrots, and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients.
Add flour mixture to carrot mixture, a small amount at a time, beating well.
Pour into 10 x 14-inch greased and floured loaf pan and bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Cool. - 36.545
Cinnamon Doughnut Balls
Slowly heat oil (at least 2 Inches deep) in an electric skillet or deep fryer to 375°.
Combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl.
Add 1/4 cup salad oil, milk, egg, orange peel and walnuts; beat with a fork until... - 39.8107
This Cinammon Cocoa Granola is a welcome change from the boring plain granola porrdige that I have for breakfast everyday ! Make the Cinammon Cocoa Granola in a jiffy and tell me if you like it ! - 31.3183
Cinnamon Rice Doughnuts
Blend egg, rice flour, milk, and oil.
Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
Stir into egg mixture just till moistened.
Shape the batter into doughnuts and into deep hot fat (375°).
Fry till golden, about 1 1/2 minutes per... - 36.6314
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, cardamom (if used), and the 2 tablespoons sugar.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until particles are about the size of peas.
Dissolve yeast in water; then stir in milk, egg, and... - 42.712
Blueberry Cinnamon Treats
These blueberry cinnamon treats are blueberry cookies with a heavenly lemon frosting. Made with wild blueberry muffin mix, these cookies are made extra special with a hint of cinnamon. Ice them for that heavenly look and watch them dissapear! - 44.8295
Cinnamon Duck With Redcurrant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6.
2. In a large, preferably non-stick, saute pan put two or three of the duck breasts, skin-side down, with the cinnamon sticks.
3. Fry until well browned, turning once without the need to... - 45.5738
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
This Apple Cinnamon Muffin is simply irresistible. Try this Apple Cinnamon Muffins on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this. - 43.4968
Cinnamon And Chili Crusted Scallops With Mango Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the mango salsa ingredients until well mixed.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl combine the cinnamon-chili crust ingredients.
Dust the scallops with the cinnamon-chili mix until completely covered.
In a 12-inch skillet... - 34.2786
Mix the flour, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
Sprinkle the yeast into warm water and stir gently until the yeast is dissolved.
Add the corn germ oil and molasses or honey to the yeast mixture, stirring constantly.
Add the liquids to the flour in the... - 40.959
Carmina Tapia's Cinnamon Pine Nut Bunuelos
1. Mix flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Rub in the shortening with fingertips until blended.
3. Stir in water gradually, mixing until dough cleans sides of bowl and forms a ball.
4. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface about 5... - 42.8007
Apple Cinnamon Glazed Turkey
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Apple Cinnamon Glaze: Place the 10 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a tea cup and pour in 1 cup of boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with corn syrup and brown sugar. Mix well.... - 24.8745
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
1. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Add buttermilk mixture to... - 28.2368
Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples
If you want to have your daily dose of apple in a different way, try this Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples recipe! Once you taste this absolutely yummy dish, you will find it really hard to keep away from finishing it. That is a guarantee! - 122.891
1)Sprinkle salt , pepper, cinnamon and cloves on chicken.
2)Brown chicken over medium-high heat in hot oil on one side.
3)Further chop onion finely and put garlic through press.
4)On the other side of the chicken add onion and garlic and let it cook... - 41.0994
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 50.5935
With a mixer, beat the butter thoroughly in a large mixing bowl.
Beat in the sugar.
Add the egg yolks, one at a time, beating until light in color.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and ginger in another bowl.
Stir into the butter... - 40.1459
Cinnamon Apple Strudel
Warm the flour.
Mix yeast with sugar and add the warm water.
Pour this into the middle of the flour and leave for 10 minutes.
Then mix and knead well.
Leave to rise for one hour.
Knead again lightly.
Roll out and then pull till the dough is paper-thin.
Spread... - 42.1648
Apple And Cinnamon Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix together 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add well-beaten eggs and oil.
Pare and slice apples.
Dust them with 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
Grease an 8 x 8 inch glass pyrex dish.
Into the pyrex dish spread... - 44.0738
In bowl of an electric mixer, beat together eggs and the 1/4 cup sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended; stir in an additional 1/4 cup... - 36.5047
Blueberry And Cinnamon Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5. Lightly grease 8 deep muffin tins.
2. With an electric mixer, beat the first 8 ingredients together until smooth.
3. Fold in the blueberries.
4. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, filling them two-thirds full.... - 38.7233
Cinnamon-topped Rhubarb Muffins
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Combine egg, buttermilk, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in rhubarb.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full.
Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over each... - 37.122
Stuffed Cinnamon Toast
Stuffed Cinnamon Toast has a Fantastic taste.The Vanilla and Eggs gives the Stuffed Cinnamon Toast Mind Blowing taste. - 37.7786
Lightly spray two 10-x-5-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
Make dough for Basic Bread and let rise the first time.
Roll out dough and spread with half of the margarine.
In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
Reserve 1 tablespoon for topping and... - 35.4417
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with oil.
3. Grease two wooden spoon handles with oil and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
5. In a medium sized sauce... - 46.0858
Apple And Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a 12 bundt tray with oil and dust with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the apples with muscovado sugar and cinnamon. Toss to mix.
4. In another large basin, beat sugar... - 49.31
Banana Bread With Cinnamon Flavoring
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Spray two 8 x 4 x 3-inch loaf pans with vegetable spray.
Using an electric mixer, cream together the oil, sugar, and eggs on medium speed for 3 minutes.
In a blender, puree the bananas with the buttermilk.
Add to the oil mixture... - 46.89
Cinnamon Thyme Chicken
Chef Keith Snow makes some delicious grilled chicken thighs with a cinnamon thyme herb paste. - 108.913
Cinnamon Tortilla Shells
Spread each tortilla out on a bread board and spray evenly with Pam.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
Slice into 4 quarters.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray 12 large muffin cups or use nonstick pans.
Drape each muffin cup or tart pan with a piece of... - 26.6997
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken is simply by far the most delicious chicken preparation that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Saucy Cinnamon Chicken for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 36.4295
Cinnamon Pear Muffins
Cinnamon pear muffin is very healthy and delicious muffin recipe made with ripe pear bits along with cinnamon and nutmeg. Baked with milk and flavored with a hint of vanilla, these muffins are also made filling and crunchy with walnuts and pecans. - 46.063
Cinnamon Strawberry Bread
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Combine oil, eggs, and sugar in a large bowl of electric mixer; mix well.
Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, stirring just until all ingredients are moistened.
Stir in strawberries and chopped... - 32.239
Cinnamon Oat Muffins
Pour the blended ingredients into the flour mixture. Stir well.
Fill oiled muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake at 425Â° for 12 - 15 minutes. - 33.7622
1. Beat eggs; gradually add sugar, continuing to beat; stir in milk, butter, lemon peel.
2. Thoroughly blend together flour, baking powder, salt; add to egg mixture in 3 additions; mix well after each addition; refrigerate 15 minutes.
3. Roll dough out on... - 39.3958
Jeanne S Oatmeal Cinnamon Bread
Place warm water in a small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast on water, add a pinch of the sugar and set aside.
Add rest of sugar, salt and margarine to milk and set aside to allow to cool to lukewarm.
Place whole-wheat flour in a large, warm bowl.
Add oatmeal and... - 42.5704
Cinnamon Sweet Popcorn
In small bowl combine popping corn and water; let soak for about 10 minutes.
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add sugar, stirring to combine.
Add popping corn and water and partially cover pan, leaving just enough space for steam to escape; cook, shaking pan... - 24.8984
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 43.8325
Pumpkin Waffles With Cinnamon Syrup
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; blend well.
Stir in apple cider and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
Remove from heat.
Add margarine; stir until melted.
Heat waffle... - 40.2687
Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
This Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 44.43
Cinnamon Pecan Nut Muffins
Why not add some crunchy twist to your regular muffins? Watch this video recipe of Cinnamon Pecan Nut Muffins that looks similar to the regular muffins but tastes different. The real twist comes from the nuts and the secret ingredient- coconut oil. So get... - 119.899
Mix sugar and cinnamon in shallow bowl; set aside.
Combine 3/4 cup water, butter and salt in heavy medium saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until butter melts.
Increase heat and bring to boil.
Add flour all at once and stir with wooden spoon to blend.
Stir over... - 39.3387
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) With oil and milk, brush both sides of the bread slices.
3) Cut each slice into 6 equal strips.
4) Mix sugar and cinnamon.
5) Roll the strips in this mixture.
6) Place the strips on a cookie sheet and... - 43.1115
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 98.0403
Banana And Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, and oil; whip vigorously until creamy and light in color,... - 37.251
Cinnamon Applesauce Cake
Cook raisins in water until soft; drain.
Add applesauce, eggs, oil and sweetener to raisins.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into a 9x 13-inch glass pan greased with diet margarine.
Bake in a 325Â° oven 45 minutes.
216 calories per... - 34.4657
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle sugar and dry yeast or crumble cake into water in large bowl of electric mixer.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Add egg... - 43.9204
In saucepan combine water, butter, the 2 tea spoons sugar, and the salt.
Bring to boiling, stirring till butter melts.
Add flour all at once.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat and vigorously beat in... - 43.838
Cinnamon Scented Roast Duck Salad In Egg Flour Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Trim excess fat from duck in neck area and near tail.
Place duck on a rack in a heavy roasting pan.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Crush remaining portion of stalks; cut in 3-inch pieces.
In a wok or a large... - 42.5404
Fried Cinnamon Buns
1. In a saucepan, scald milk; add sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until butter melts. Cool the mixture to 105° to 115°.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Now add in milk mixture, egg, and 1 1/2 cups flour to... - 46.8243
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, buttermilk, eggs, shortening, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. With mixer at medium speed, beat until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in remaining 1 1/2... - 36.0281
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Cinnamon Bread that would be great for breakfast or a snack with a cup of coffee or tea. - 112.767
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the fat.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and beaten egg.
Mix to a soft but manageable dough, adding more milk if necessary.
Cover with a damp cloth and... - 42.5596
Banana Fritter With Cinnamon Sugar
As soon as you peel and cut the bananas, squeeze the lime juice over.
To make the batter, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, add the egg and a quarter of the liquid to give a sticky consistency.
Beat till smooth, then add the... - 39.1106
Cinnamon Raisin Doughnuts
Combine 1 cup flour and yeast.
Heat 1/4 cup sugar, milk, oil, and salt just till warm (115-120°); stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute; scrape bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By hand,... - 39.9327
Oatmeal Cinnamon Muffins
1. Turn the oven to 400°. Put a paper bake cup into each of the muffin pan cups.
2. In the large mixing bowl put the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir with the wooden spoon to mix. Save until Step 4.
3. Crack the egg into the... - 38.1213
Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Lisa Shively's cooking Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes in her kitchen. Join her as she shows you how to enjoy sweet potatoes everyday. In partnership with the NC Dept of Agriculture & Consumer Services and the NC Sweet Potato Commission. For more, go to... - 27.7322
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
The day before the barbecue, clean chicken thoroughly.
Place chicken in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix marinade ingredients.
Pour over chicken halves.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from dish, reserving... - 46.0141
Cinnamon Veal Chops
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add chops to marinade.
Seal the bag securely and turn 2 or 3 times to coat the veal.
Refrigerate and marinate veal chops 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain... - 36.6515
Cinnamon Streusel Cake
Combine cake mix, oil, eggs, buttermilk, and 1/4 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Pour half of batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle... - 36.0989
Fried Cinnamon Balls
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (80 g) sugar until pale and fluffy.
Add lemon peel and salt.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift flour with baking powder; fold into mixture with a metal spoon to make a dough.
Heat oil... - 42.683
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well.
Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; sprinkle 1/3 cup walnut mixture into pan.
Set remaining walnut mixture aside.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and vegetable oil in a large... - 43.4036
Cinnamon Orange Juice Muffins
Cinnamon Orange Juice Muffins is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Cinnamon Orange Juice Muffins with us! - 41.9824
Cinnamon Oil Recipes By Category