- » Cinnamon Oat Pancake Mix
Cinnamon Oat Pancake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon oat pancake mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon oat pancake mix recipes.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 36.469
Spicy Oat Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and baking soda.
2.In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, honey and milk. Blend well.
3.Mix together the dry mixture and liquid mixture.
4.Spray hot griddle with cooking... - 49.4317
Pumpkin Oat Pancakes
1) Combine together te oats and buttermilk. Mix well.
2) Allow the mixture to stand for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the milk, egg, egg white, pumpkin and oil to the mixture. Mix properly.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small... - 44.0526
Raisin Oat Bran Pancakes
1.Take a non stick griddle and oil it using a vegetable spray.
2.Preheat the griddle.
3.Take a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, oat, bran, sugar and baking soda.
4.Stir in egg substitute or beaten egg whites, buttermilk, oil and vanilla... - 47.4407
Wholemeal &oat Spiced Pancakes
These whole meal and oat spiced pancakes are flavorful and filling pancakes prepared with rolled oats and whole wheat flour. Cooked on a pan with a batter of flour, oats, spices, milk and fruit salt, the spiced whole wheat and oat pancakes are served hot.This... - 45.8996
These Cinnamon Pancakes are awesome ! These Cinammon Pancakes with sweet dips are a breakfaster's pleasure! Eat them and tell me if you like them! - 40.4563
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into... - 95.3001
Oat Bran Waffles
1.Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat.
2.Combine pancake mix, oat bran and the rest of the ingredients.
3.Ladle batter onto hot waffle iron.
4. Bake until it stops steaming.
5 . Using a fork lift waffle off the iron.
6. Serve hot... - 43.2675
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes without stirring.
Mix batter briefly and make a test pancake by dropping a large spoonful of batter onto a medium-hot oiled griddle or nonstick... - 34.9935
Ruth's Pancake Mix
Mix all ingredients together.
Store in jars.
Use as prepared mix—1 cup mix to 1 cup milk or water, add 1 or 2 eggs and 1 or 2 Tbsp oil. - 31.4273
Mary's Oatmeal Pancakes
THE NIGHT BEFORE making the pancakes, combine the oats and buttermilk in a large bowl, stir to mix, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
FOR THE APPLESAUCE, combine the apples with the water in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat until the apples are soft... - 42.8046
Pecan Oat Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the oat bran, oats, whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, pecans, raisins, and baking powder.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, buttermilk, maple syrup, oil, and... - 43.4114
Granny Smith Apple Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, buckwheat flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, apple juice, egg, oil, and apples.
Pour into the flour mixture and... - 42.0327
Mix the milk with the vinegar and set aside to sour-for ten minutes.
Blend the sour milk with the cream and honey.
Beat the eggs, then add to the milk mixture.
Stir in the oats.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add to the oat mixture... - 38.6532
Country Crunch Pancakes
In a mixing bowl, combine flours, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Combine buttermilk, eggs and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
Fold in blueberries if desired.
Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle about 1... - 33.6799
Oatmeal Raisin Cakes
Heat griddle to 375°F.
Grease lightly with oil.
In medium bowl, combine rolled oats and water; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; stir just until all ingredients are moistened.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle.
Cook 1 to 1... - 31.8725
Flap Jack Cookies
Cream butter lightly with brown sugar and sugar.
Mix in egg and vanilla.
Stir flour with baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients, rolled oats and Chocolate Chips.
(Do not overmix.) Use ice-cream scoop to drop cookies onto greased baking... - 42.5849