Cinnamon French Toast
- » Cinnamon Nut French Toast
Cinnamon Nut French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon nut french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon nut french toast recipes.
Brandied Cranherry Ricotta French Toast With Cinnamon Orange Syrup
In a small saucepan bring the water and sugar to a boil.
Add the cranberries, wine, orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon stick and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cranberries are tender.
Remove and reserve... - 40.8038
Banana Or Fruit French Toast
Toasts are fulfilling if they are healthy and nutritious for breakfast and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Banana Nut French Toast with brown bread, banana slices and other flavors. Easy to make using other fruits in place of bananas... - 110.469
Mexican-style French Toast
The mexican style french toast is a cinnamoned french toast made with added raisins and nuts. Prepared as a dessert, the mexican style french toast is made as a sandwich with a coconut paste filling. Fried and cooked for a while in sugar syrup, it is served... - 43.7527
Good For You French Toast
1) In a small skillet, toast the pecans over a low heat until they are fragrant.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the pecans. Add the milk, and puree until smooth, keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites, then add the... - 42.8338
French Toast Deluxe
1. Prepare French toast with sausages according to package directions.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, stir together syrup, nuts and raisins. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds or until hot. Pour warm syrup mixture over French toast. - 21.8559
1) In a bowl mix all other ingredients except bread.
2) Soak the bread in a mixture until soft.
3) In a skillet heat butter or oil.
4) Saute slowly until golden brown on both sides.
5) Serve with applesauce or with yogurt. - 34.233
Nut And Fig Pilaf
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, coriander, garlic, cumin seedsand ground cinnamon. Gently fry for about 5 minutes or till the onions starts to get tender. Add the carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper to... - 39.8084
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 123.764
Mexican Bread Pudding
Boil brown sugar, water, and cinnamon until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Discard cinnamon stick.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices and toast; then break into large pieces.
Place half the bread in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Add half the... - 38.564
Louisiana Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, stirring twice, or until firm and lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, spread nuts in a pie plate and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Let nuts cool and chop... - 43.5952
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 109.985