- » Cinnamon Nut Diamond
Cinnamon Nut Diamond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon nut diamond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon nut diamond recipes.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add egg yolk and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Spoon into a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x1 -in. baking pan.
Cover dough with plastic wrap and press evenly into pan;... - 41.6681
Cream butter and brown sugar together till light.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
Sift together flour and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
Pat dough into ungreased 15 1/2xl01/2xl inch baking pan.
Brush with egg white; sprinkle with nuts.
Press nuts lightly... - 37.513
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toss the gumdrops with Â¼ cup of flour
3. Beat the eggs with water
4. Add brown sugar to the eggs and beat well again
5. Sift the flour, salt and cinnamon together till a uniform mixture is... - 44.812
Frosted Mincemeat Diamonds
Mix first 4 ingredients well.
Add sifted dry ingredients and water; mix until smooth.
Add 1/3 cup chopped nuts, raisins, and mincemeat.
Spread thin in 2 greased pans (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Spread with... - 42.0814
An evening cup of tea or coffee is not as enjoyable without a great accompaniment. These Spice Cookies are a great choice. Flavored with cinnamon, cloves, ginger and cardamom, these cookies are unique in taste. The sugar and cream well-balances the taste of... - 52.8058
Cinnamon Almond Baklava
Combine almonds, sugar, and cinnamon.
Place 8 sheets of phyllo pastry, one at a time, in bottom of an 8 X14 X 2 inch pan, brushing each sheet with melted butter.
Sprinkle top sheet generously with some of the nut mixture and place 2 buttered phyllo sheets on... - 35.6948
Nut Cake is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Nut Cake is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 39.3778
Brandy Nut Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale and thick.
3) Then gradually beat in the granulated sugar, add rest of the ingredients except the bottom 3 and mix well.
4) Turn the mixture in a greased... - 46.9906
Pastry Filled With Nuts And Honey
Butter the bottom and sides of a large baking pan about 40 cm x 30 cm/16 in x 12 in.
Lay a sheet of phyllo in it, and brush with melted butter.
Place a second pastry sheet on top of the first, and butter again.
In this way, butter about 8 layers of... - 44.7218
1. Beat butter and the 1 cup sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Add egg yolk and almond extract, blending thoroughly. Stir in flour.
2. Turn dough into an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan. Spread evenly to edges... - 27.8914
Maple Syrup Cake
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches, as directed on package.
Cool 5 minutes; score into large diamond shapes.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on top of cake.
Heat syrup slightly; pour over cake.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Let stand a few minutes;... - 30.3009
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Let pastry leaves warm to room temperature, as the label directs.
3. In small bowl, mix walnuts, almonds, 1/2 cup sugar, the ground cinnamon and cloves.
4. In a 15-1/2-by- 10-1/2-by-l-inch jellyroll pan place... - 44.4681
1. Thaw pastry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. Grease a large baking sheet with oil or butter.
4. In a saucepan, combine ingredients for syrup. Stir till sugar dissolves.
5. Boil for 20 minutes on low flame till syrupy.
6. Set aside... - 44.6269
Danish Spice Cookies
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves onto waxed paper.
Melt the butter in a mediumsize saucepan over moderate heat.
Remove from heat; add sugar and beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
Beat sour cream, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in... - 47.8114
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter a 12 x 8-inch stainless steel baking pan.
Cut pastry sheets in half, making 20 12 x 8-inch sheets.
Brush 7 pastry sheets with butter and layer the sheets into the pan.
Combine walnuts, honey, and cinnamon.
Spread one-quarter... - 40.7045
This baklava recipe is a spiced nut filled recipe that brings the taste of the mediterranean into your kitchen! Prepared with a spiced filling of sweetened walnuts and almonds, the phyllo pastries are baked to cook and are great for parties and occasions. - 42.9665
How To Make Baklava
Baklava is an amazing Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dessert that seems to be extremely complicated to make. It is not! Here is how I make mine. Enjoy! - 0
1)Sift together flour and salt.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of butter and crumble the flour with fingers.
3)Pour in water and knead for 5 minutes to a smooth ball.
4)Make the dough very dry by continuous kneading with the fingers.
5)Place this... - 45.7873
This Baklava is one of the best that I've ever known ! Try this nut filled pastry for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Baklava are welcome ! - 41.5468
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 1
If you are looking for mouthwatering desserts, your search ends here. Eva dishes out scrumptious baklava— that is the perfect dessert following a great dinner. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely to score a perfect ten with all. - 100.568
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse wheat in pan of water and drain, then squeeze out all water with hands.
Add lamb, onion, salt and pepper and whirl, small amount at a time, in blender a few seconds, until smooth.
Spread half the mixture in greased shallow pan,... - 41.7165
Tea Loaf Surprise
Line two 9x5x3-inch pans with foil; grease.
Combine in saucepan butter, cream, honey and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups walnuts; cool.
Combine flour, sugar, soda, salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg in large... - 43.4448
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Put syrup in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, spices, salt, pepper and soda together.
5. Put the dry flour mixture and... - 48.8671
1. Put the pistachio nuts, almonds and spices in a food processor and pulse briefly until the nuts are coarsely ground. Stir in the sugar.
2. Lightly oil a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) cake tin. Cut the sheets of filo pastry in half crossways so that they are... - 35.8823
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 36.3532
Maple Syrup Cake
Bake cake in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Cool 5 minutes.
Cut cake into large diamond shapes.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of cake.
Heat syrup slightly; pour over cake.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Let stand a few minutes.
Serve warm or cool. - 33.0557
Thaw frozen filo dough at room temperature for 2 hours.
Cut 16 x 12-inch sheets in half crosswise.
(If filo is a different size, cut to fit pan.) Cover with a slightly damp towel.
Lightly butter the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
Layer nine of the... - 44.4208
Shell walnuts and finely chop the meat.
Add sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
Butter a large baking pan and line with 5 sheets of phyllo pastry, buttering each sheet evenly.
Spread some of the nut mixture over entire surface.
Add 2 buttered pastry sheets and... - 35.4527
In a heavy frying pan melt butter.
Stir in farina and nuts, if desired, and brown over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
In a saucepan combine sugar, milk, and water.
Bring to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
When farina is browned, slowly... - 36.7518
In large bowl, beat sugar and egg until smooth and fluffy.
Add honey, lemon peel and juice; beat well.
In medium bowl, sift flour with nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, baking soda and salt; gradually mix into egg-sugar mixture on low speed.
Stir in fruits and... - 46.2204
Walnut Meat Baklava
Place sheets of phyllo pastry in a 13x9X2 inch pan, brushing each second sheet evenly with butter.
When 10 or 12 sheets are in place, combine walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and clove, and spread one third of this mixture over the top sheet.
Place another 5 or 6... - 36.7051
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare the crushed wheat rinse, drain and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3. In a skillet, brown the nuts with a small amount of oil or margarine.
4. With the ground meat, onion, salt, pepper and cinnamon... - 47.5471
Kibbeh Bl Sanieh
Saute meat in ungreased skillet for 5 minutes.
Add all other ingredients except kibbeh and butter and cook for another 5 minutes.
Spread half of raw kibbeh evenly in bottom of buttered baking pan, add ground meat mixture, and cover with remaining raw... - 32.396
Thaw fillo dough at room temperature for 2 hours.
Finely chop or grind nuts.
Cut fillo in half crosswise.
Cover with slightly damp towel.
Lightly butter the bottom of 14 x l0 x 2-inch baking pan.
Lay 10 of the half sheets of fillo in pan, brushing each sheet... - 40.23
Melt butter in small saucepan. Cool. Pour off clear butter oil for use on filo. Discard milk solids. Mix walnuts and almonds together. Mix cinnamon and cloves together. Prepare filo according to package directions. Line baking pan with filo and brush with... - 18.5756
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Add the chopped almonds, nuts and sugar to a small bowl and mix well stirring to thoroughly coat the nuts in sugar. Brush a shallow 18 x 28cm/ 7 x 11 in baking tin with a little of the melted butter.
2. Using the... - 42.9722
Remove filo from refrigerator at least an hour before using.
To remove salt from butter: melt butter over a slow heat, skim top, remove from heat, tilt pan and keep tilted until remaining salt has settled in bottom of pan.
Pour clear butter into a bowl for... - 33.0588
Baklava With Walnuts
This baklava with walnuts has ruled the gulf for ages and now it has become world famous due to its amazing crisp and crunchy texture and mouth watering sweetness. Watch the video for detailed recipe. - 111.884
Thaw pastry and separate sheets.
Keep a damp cloth or foil over sheets to prevent drying.
Place half of sheets in a greased 15xl0xl-inch baking pan, brushing each with some of the melted butter.
Combine nuts, the 1/2 cup sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly... - 43.8558
1) Defrost pastry and separate the sheets.
2) Grease 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan and layer half on it.
3) Brush each sheet with melted butter.
4) In a bowl, mix nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, and cinnamon.
5) Sprinkle the mixture over buttered pastry.
6) Layer... - 44.3175
Butter a 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
Layer eight sheets of phyllo dough in pan, brushing each with butter.
In a bowl, combine nuts, chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Sprinkle 2 cups over top layer of phyllo.
Layer and brush four sheets of... - 47.2652
Phyllo Apple Pastries
Peel, core, and slice apples very thin to make 4 cups.
Mix lemon juice, honey, salt, and cinnamon.
Pour over apples.
Add nuts or raisins.
Cut phyllo sheets in half.
Cover half with waxed paper or a damp cloth.
Brush top sheet lightly with melted butter.
Lift... - 42.0221
1. Place walnuts on a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan; toast in a moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes. Whirl walnuts, while still warm, one-half cup at a time, in container of electric blender, until finely ground. (You may use a food grinder if you... - 31.865
Walnut Honey Cake
The walnut honey cake is a lovely dessert cake made with walnuts and orange peel. Baked along with sugar, eggs, flour and cinnamon, the walnut honey cake is served with the sugar, honey and lemon syrup. I bake this lovely dessert oten and it is perfect for... - 47.7218
All ingredients must be cold.
Grind the lamb with your coarsest meat grinder blade.
Be sure you have removed all traces of fat or tendon.
Add the drained bulgur wheat.
Add the onion flakes, mint, salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
Mix well with a wooden spoon, and... - 42.0034
Spicy Orange Bars
Cream together shortening, sugar, and eggs.
Stir in orange peel and juice.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, and spices; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased 15 1/2x101/2 x1 inch jelly roll pan.
Bake in moderate oven... - 38.2402
1. Place walnuts on a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan; toast in a moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes. Whirl walnuts, '' while still warm, 1/2 cup at a time, at high speed, in container of electric blender until finely ground. (You may use a food grinder, if you... - 32.3609
Greek Honey Cake
1) Into a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar well
2) Add in the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition
3) Into a another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
4) Add to the batter and stir in the milk and... - 47.4853
Kibbeh Bil Sanieh
1) Preheat the oven to 375 ºF.
2) Lightly butter a baking tray and set aside.
3) In a food processor, place together the meat, onion and seasoning and mince or pound again, adding cold water until smooth.
4) In a sieve, place the cracked... - 45.4317