- » Cinnamon Marshmallow Square
Cinnamon Marshmallow Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon marshmallow square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon marshmallow square recipes.
Line a 9x9x2 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over the edges of the pan.
Butter the foil.
Set pan aside.
In a large saucepan melt marshmallows and margarine or butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove pan from heat.
Add rice cereal,... - 31.7286
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon S'mores Squares
1. Grease square pan, 9x9x2 inches. Mix chocolate chips, corn syrup, margarine, vanilla and cinnamon in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling; stir.
2. Fold in cereal until completely coated with chocolate;... - 21.7464
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats are a no bake sweet treat that can be made in minutes. This recipe uses the Rice Krispie treat technique with a mixture of chocolate and cinnamon Chex to bring new life to this kid friendly classic. These crunchier snack bars... - 101.662
Frozen Pumpkin Squares
Place marshmallows, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and salt in double boiler over hot water.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
Cool slightly; stir in ice cream.
Line refrigerator tray with cookie crumbs, reserving 1/4 of the crumbs for... - 37.4681
Marshmallow Apple Crisp
Place apples and water in 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt; cut in margarine until mixture is like coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
Sprinkle with... - 38.3315
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1036
Mexican Chocolate With Marshmallows
1. In a 2-quart saucepan put chocolate and water and melt over low heat, stirring.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, salt and cinnamon and slowly stir into melted chocolate.
3. Add coffee, stirring until smooth and cook a few minutes longer.
4. Stir in milk,... - 42.8652
Catherine Hannibal S Banoffee Marshmallow Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Grease and line a 31 x 17cm baking tin with parchment paper
3. In a large bowl, put in the required amounts of flour outs and sugar.
4. Add butter and rub in the butter with the fingertips... - 46.1666
Crunchy Cinnamon S'mores
1. Mix chocolate chips, corn syrup, margarine, vanilla and cinnamon in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) to boiling, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir.
2. Fold in cereal until completely coated with chocolate; fold in marshmallows. Press... - 22.2185
Hot Mocha Cream
Hot Mocha Cream is an amazingly irresistible beverage recipe that you can prepare effortlessly. Try this deadly combination of coffee powder and chocolates; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.2739
Walnut Granola Clusters
Microwave butter in large microwavable mixing bowl at HIGH (100% power) 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in marshmallows and cinnamon.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Quickly stir in oats, walnuts and... - 30.8225