- » Cinnamon Log
Cinnamon Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon log recipes.
Beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar together; stir in cream cheese until smooth.
Trim crusts from bread; use a rolling pin to flatten each slice.
Spread cheese mixture on a slice of bread; top with another slice to make a sandwich.
Do the same with the remaining... - 35.1724
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast
These cinnamon rolls are perfect to be had at Christmas breakfast! The chef here shares the very basic recipe for cinnamon rolls, baked with brown sugar filling and with a delicious glaze. A great way to kick start your festival menu! - 98.9442
Gooey Cinnamon Buns
Try out these gooey cinnamon buns for a nutritious breakfast. Watch this impressive video to make these flavorful buns that are raw and requires no baking. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. Simply try out and enjoy! - 121.576
Looking for something to satiate your sweet tooth? Check this Cinnamon swirls. This is a delicious sweet that can be had at anytime during the day. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide to making this delicious treat. - 105.543
Cinnamon N Spice Slices
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with almonds, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and salt and beat until blended.... - 38.0175
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Breakfast Favorite Mini Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Kick start your day on a sweet note with Betty's mini cinnamon roll cookies. The best thing about Betty's version of this tasty treat is that you can roll and chill the dough overnight and pop it in the oven for melt-in-the-mouth cinnamon roll cookies. Follow... - 101.336
A sweet treat for a special occasion. These cinnamon rolls are easy to make, but take a few steps and some time for rising. We love them for the holidays, or a special breakfast, such as when we have company. They are also very good to make and give as a... - 114.877
Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease muffin pans with butter and place 4 to 5 pecan pieces in each.
3. Top each with 1 tablespoon syrup and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine luke warm milk with yeast and ¼ cup... - 48.5839
Greek Cinnamon Paximadia
These Greek Cinammon Paximadia are a fantastic treat ! Try out these delicious spicy cookie bakes as a dessert or a teatime snack and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Greek Cinammon Paximadia are welcome ! - 48.7968
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar, beating well (mixture will be crumbly). Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Lightly spoon 1 1/2 cups flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 32.4635
Cinnamon Chip Biscotti
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a large bowl, beat butter and both the sugars with a medium speed electric mixer until creamy; stir in the eggs and blend well.
3) Further add the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and... - 45.0902
Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a bowl with butter and set aside. Grease 2 baking dishes with butter and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl add in the yeast and milk. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes add the hook... - 0
7-minute Cinnamon Rolls
Prepare the Dough
Pour contents of 5 Minute Focaccia Mix – into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add milk and club soda/sparkling water. Stir with a fork, wooden spoon or with your hands until the liquid is absorbed and you have a ball of dough….about 1... - 39.2486
One of my favorite breakfast treats would have to be cinnamon buns. I never make them because traditional cinnamon buns require yeast and if you’ve ever baked you know yeast can be tricky. Plus, it takes forever having to wait for it to rise and blah blah... - 114.149
Cinnamon Bunny Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine milk with butter. Heat over low flame until butter melts completely. Remove from heat and put aside to bring the temperature down to lukewarm or 110° F.
3) Take a... - 47.4451
Chocolate Strudel And Poached Pears With Cinnamon Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized, nonreactive saucepan, combine the pears, water, wine, sugar, and cinnamon, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the pears are tender but... - 46.6558
Elephant Ear Cookie
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make super easy cookies - with just three simple ingredients. These cookies are great as they are, or topped with a heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream. Thank you, thank you for tuning in! - 106.733