- » Cinnamon Loaf Cake
Cinnamon Loaf Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon loaf cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon loaf cake recipes.
Carrot Cinnamon Cake
Cream oil and sugar.
Add eggs and carrots, and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients.
Add flour mixture to carrot mixture, a small amount at a time, beating well.
Pour into 10 x 14-inch greased and floured loaf pan and bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Cool. - 36.545
Spicy Raisin Loaf Cake
1. Mix the cornmeal, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together.
2. Put the sugar, butter, water, and raisins in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Stir the dry ingredients... - 40.0765
Baked Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine next 4 ingredients; cool to lukewarm.
Add 3 cups of the flour; mix well.
Stir in softened yeast and eggs; beat well.
Add enough of remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn... - 43.7561
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/4 cup sugar, the salt, and 1/4... - 44.2211
1) Preheat oven at 350°
2) In 1/2 cup lukewarm water dissolve yeast.
3) In a bowl cream shortening and 1/2 cup sugar together.
4) Mix with yeast mixture.
5) Blend in salt, egg yolks and milk.
6) Gently add flour and beat well.
7) Knead... - 43.8315
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In bowl dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (115° to 120°).
Add egg, cake mix, and salt; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured surface till smooth.
(Dough will be sticky.) Place in greased bowl; turn... - 47.214
Carrot Walnut Loaf
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Stir together vegetable oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with wire whip.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into sugar mixture; stir in carrots and... - 33.6152
Carrot Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas before baking.
2. Take a bowl, add sultanas, mix in orange juice and orange zest.
3. Place in the microwave on medium temperature for 1 to 2 min.
4. Take a 2 lb loaf pan, grease and line the tin base... - 48.2615
Harvest Loaf Cake
Grease bottom of 9x5x3-inch pan.
Combine flour with soda, salt and spices.
Cream butter in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar; cream at high speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
Blend in eggs; beat well.
At low speed add dry ingredients alternately with... - 43.3852
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light, then beat in eggs, 1 at a time; mix in vanilla.
Add flour, a few spoonfuls at a time, alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour.
Stir... - 47.3276
Applesauce Loaf Cake
Beat the honey, oil, and egg together.
Sift together and add the flour and spices.
Lightly stir in raisins, nuts, and applesauce.
Spoon the batter into an oiled 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 minutes at 350Â°. - 37.4556
Date And Walnut Loaf
Sift flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon into a basin.
Add the chopped dates and walnuts, mix well.
Heat butter and water in a saucepan until water just comes to the boil.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add hot liquid and mix... - 33.2646
Cinnamon Orange Fruits
Roll out the orange bread dough to a rectangle 6 inches by 13 inches.
Melt the butter or margarine and brush all over the surface of the dough.
Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the dough.
Roll upfrom the short... - 40.2723
Easy Lemon Loaf
If you are a lover of all things citrusy, then you surely won't mind your loaf of bread with slight lemon tang. This healthy, low-fat loaf is rather simple to bake and delivers health and taste at the same time. Next time you feel like experimenting with your... - 122.815
Cinnamon Twist Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1/8 teaspoon sugar in warm water; set aside.
Combine boiling water, potato flakes, and salt in a large mixing bowl; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, nonfat dry milk powder, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well.
Add eggs and yeast mixture, beating... - 38.2689
Fig Loaf Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream until fluffy
3.Add eggs in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Sift dry ingredients together and stir in alternately with... - 45.0872
Blueberry Pecan Loaf
Add spices to dry mix and prepare pound cake as directed.
Dust raisins and blueberries with flour.
Fold them with the pecans into the batter.
Bake in a greased 5 x 9-inch loaf pan as directed on cake mix package.
Ice with prepared lemon frosting mix or... - 29.9142
Sour Cream Loaf Cake
Combine sour cream, sugar, egg, shortening & seasonings, mix well.
Add just enough flour to make a stiff batter.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake in a slow oven for 45-60 minutes. - 34.2102
Sunflower Date Loaf Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2) In a bowl dissolve yeast in water.
3) Stir in 1 cup flour and mix until spongy.
4) Let stand to rise until light and frothy.
5) Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
6) Grease a loaf pan or bread... - 46.4343
Sugar Loaf Spicy Cake
Grease and flour a 9 inch x 9 inch x 1 3/4 inch square cake tin.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and powdered spices.
Rub in butter.
Soak dry fruits in water for half an hour.
Add to the flour mixture.
Pour milk till it reaches dropping... - 45.1553
Spice Loaf Cake
The spice loaf cake is a spiced up bread loaf made with flour and flavored with apple sauce. I came up with this creation in an attemptto make something better than a regular sweet loaf! Baked with added raisins and three spices can be served as a snack or... - 46.1152
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
This Bubble Loaf is a proven irresistible snack ! Bite into the marischino cherries and raisins in the crevices of the Bubble Loaf and realize that what I'm saying is true ! Don't forget to narrate your experience with the recipe to me ! - 30.8582
Brown Sugar Loaf Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and grease and line a 21b loaf tin.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the egg yolks and mix well.
Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and spice together in a separate bowl.
Add the dry mixture to the... - 39.9802
Quick Mix Barley Spice Cake Loaf With Peaches
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour a loaf pan, approximately 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 by 3 inches.
Line the bottom with buttered wax paper.
Sift together the barley flour, sugar, spices, baking powder, and salt into the large bowl of an electric mixer (or... - 43.5629
Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf
Combine flour, soda, cream of tartar, walnuts and chocolate morsels in a large bowl; mix well, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; process at medium speed 20 seconds.
Stir into flour mixture, mixing well.
Pour... - 36.6267
Swirl Breakfast Loaf
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a small saucepan combine milk, granulated sugar, the 1/4 cup margarine or butter, and salt. Heat and stir until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to flour mixture;... - 34.4506
Date Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Take a bowl and add butter into it and cream it well with brown sugar. Add eggs and whip it nicely.
3. Take another bowl and sift the salt, baking powder and pastry flour into it.
4. Blend... - 48.6752
Make A Date Spicy Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl toss dried fruit with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
3. Into large bowl stir together 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 44.3464
Spicy Chocolate Loaf
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9" x 5" loaf pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate and nuts.
Beat 3 minutes with electric mixer on medium speed.
Stir in melted chocolate... - 49.3981
Raspberry Pecan Loaf
Wow, this quick tea loaf is so delicious! Raspberries are an all-time favorite fruit and this bread showcases these fabulous berries in all their glory. The pecans add such a great flavor and texture, and the bit of added protein makes a slice of this... - 107.87
Moroccan Pumpkin Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and salt... - 46.6858
Apricot Carousel Coffee Cake
Cover the dried apricots with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 hours.
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butte|r or margarine in a small pan and brush all over the surface of the dough.
Chop the soaked apricots and... - 38.8836
Golden Fruit Loaf
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, using the warm water, the 2 tablespoons margarine, and egg.
Cover; let rest 5 minutes.
Press dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Brush dough with the 1 tablespoon... - 42.7743
Walnut Streusel Loaf
Cream 4 tablespoons butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, soda, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg together; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour... - 36.2263
Crumb Coffee Cake
A delicious Crumb Coffee Cake recipe awaits you here. Just try this lovely Crumb Coffee Cake recipe. Good one for you to ry your hand at! - 30.1845
Duchess Spice Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Sift together the flour, salt, soda and spices; set aside.
Cream the butter, adding the sugar gradually; blend well.
Add the eggs.
Stir in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with... - 43.475
Walnut And Whiskey Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/ 160°C/Gas 3. Line the base of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin and grease the base and sides.
2. Place the walnuts, raisins, and currants in a bowl. Sprinkle over 2 tablespoons of the flour, mix and set aside. Sift together the... - 39.8409
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat oil, eggs and sugar until creamy.
3) Add grated carrot.
4) In second bowl, stir all the remaining ingredients until well blended.
6) Add to the batter and stirring just... - 51.0634
Cranberry fruit loaf is a nice change to the regular cakes and loaves. It is sweet and full with cranberry benefits. You can make this loaf on Christmas or on any other day. Enjoy this simple loaf recipe. - 41.8212
Cinnamon Prune Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9X5X3 loaf pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl soak prunes in boiling water and keep aside
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 47.3339
Roll out dough in a rectangle.
Brush with butter.
Put brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon over dough.
Roll in jelly roll fashion; slice.'Arrange slices in 2 round layer cake pans.
Pour cream over rolls.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
While warm,... - 43.6422
Rolled Cinnamon Bread
Pour boiling water over sugar, salt and butter.
Add milk and cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in tepid water and add to milk mixture.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time.
Mix until smooth after each addition.
Knead dough thoroughly.
Cover and let rise until ... - 42.4603
Irish Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Place raisins into a small bowl, cover with boiling water, and set aside to plump for 15 to 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Butter 2 8-inch layer cake pans.
In a large bowl, sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking soda.
With... - 41.3995
Philadelphia Cinnamon Buns
1. Into a shallow bowl pour the lukewarm water, sprinkle the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar over it , let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes and stir well.
2. Set the bowl in a warm, draft-free place (an un-lighted oven) for about 5 minutes... - 47.0984
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.5616
Czechoslovakian Rolled Ham Loaf
Sift the flour and salt in a bowl and leave in a warm place.
Heat the water or milk and sugar until it is lukewarm then add the yeast and stir until well mixed.
Leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Make a well in the center of the warm flour, add the... - 42.8239
Traditional Fruit Loaf
To make starter dough, combine milk, 1/3 cup (100 ml) water and oil in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cool until lukewarm.
Stir sugar into 3 tablespoons warm water and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to... - 43.0075
1. Lightly grease two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans.
2. Preheat oven to 325F.
3. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda, and spices; set aside.
4. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat sugar with butter just until... - 43.2707
Early in day: Grease three 7 1/2" by 3 1/2" by 2 1/4" loaf pans.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar with oil until blended; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until light... - 45.8445
1. Lightly grease three foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda and spices; set aside.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat sugar with butter just until blended. Add... - 45.1236
Garden Fresh Zucchini Bread
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice walnuts in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc and keep aside.
3) Shred zucchini with a knife or in the processor bowl fitting it with a shredding disc.
4) Attach... - 47.9176
Easy Chocolate Orange Zucchini Bread
The name might baffle you a bit, but don't be fooled! This is no ordinary bread with a fancy-chancy name. Oozing with flavor, texture and health, this tasty bread is a riot of different flavors. This dessert is just good for any one who loves to combine... - 119.298
Blueberry Oat Bran Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oat bran, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg, stirring to combine.
2. In separate medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except blueberries and stir to combine. Add to flour... - 34.0435
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and line it with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and cinnamon, add the butter in pieces and rub into the... - 46.0064
Heat milk for 30 seconds on HIGH (or until lukewarm).
Mix yeast with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and add to milk.
Set aside until yeast is frothy.
2.Sift the flours and salt into a bowl, tip the husks left in the sifter into the bowl, and remaining brown... - 43.1754
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, sugar, salt, and shortening, stirring to melt shortening.
Cool till lukewarm.
Add enough flour to milk mixture to make a thick batter.
Add egg; beat well.
Stir in... - 36.9646
Chocolate Cake Napoleon
Grease a 12-inch (30-cm) long Balmoral pan or a 12x4-inch (30x10-cm) loaf pan; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with... - 45.6385
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 50.4586
Old-english Fruit Cake
This Old-English Fruit Cake is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this Old-English Fruit Cake with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.778
Holiday Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
Grease 2 loaf pans 23 x 13 x 7 cm (9 x 5 x 3 inches).
In large bowl, sift 1 L (4 cups) flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace and nutmeg.
Add broth, sugar and butter.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes,... - 46.6749
Dark Fruit Cake
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Add fruits and peels, raisins, cherries, dates, almonds, pecans, and pineapple; mix till well coated.
Beat eggs till foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar.
Add orange juice, butter... - 44.7514
The raisin cake is a lovely and warm bake made ith rasins and flour. Prepared with a batter of raisins, flour and sugar, the raisin cake is flavored with cloves and cinnamon and can be served with rum raisin sauce. - 44.2586
No Bake Fruit Cake
Force the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections alternately through a food chopper or grinder, using a coarse blade. (By alternating the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections as they go into the grinder or food chopper, it will require less mixing and will... - 42.7018
Dark Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Line 10-inch tube pan or six 5 3/4" by 3 1/4" loaf pans with foil. In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients, and toss lightly with 1 cup flour until fruits and nuts are evenly coated.
2. In another large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites... - 39.1331
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– Line a loaf pan with buttered brown paper.
– Dredge dates, raisins, nuts, and cherries with 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour.
– In a mixer bowl, combine eggs, sugar and shortening, and beat 4 minutes.
– In a... - 42.0094
Chocolate Zucchini Cake- The Best Cake Ever!
It's Zucchini season and you do know what to do with it? Well, let's make the best chocolate cake ever! This cake is so moist and so flavorful that no one would believe you put zucchini in it! - 0
Apple Cobbler Cake
1 In a large bowl,combine apples,sugar and cinnamon.Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the dry cake mix over the top and toss until the apples are evenly coated. Spoon into a buttered baking pan, 8x8x2; cover.
2 Bake in a moderate oven at 350 degrees farenheit for 30... - 34.3181
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sherry, cooking oil, 1 tablespoon butter flavoring, and nutmeg.
Blend at low speed of electric mixer till combined, Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour 1/3 of the batter into 2 waxed paper-lined 9... - 45.4722
Butterless Eggless Milkless Cake
Boil the first 8 ingredients together for 3 minutes.
Let mixture cool.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake at 325Â°F in a loaf tin for 45 minutes or until done. - 36.8195
Overnight Crunch Coffee Cake
The overnight crunch coffee cake has a nutty crunch to it. spiced with cinnamon and topped with a sugar and nut mix with added nutmeg, the overnight crunch cake is cake so as it is chilled overnight before baking. Lovely and flavorful, this is the best coffee... - 46.887
Easy Apple Coffee Cake
Divide bread dough in half.
Roll each half into an 8 in. (20 cm) square.
Place each square on a greased cookie sheet.
Brush with melted margarine.
Combine brown sugar replacement, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Add grated apple and toss... - 40.8598
Whole Wheat Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the nuts, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, wheat germ, apple slices, and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cream the butter and remaining sugar very well. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Sift... - 39.7748
Cocoa Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a deep round, square or loaf cake pan with margarine or shortening; line it with waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; combine the sugar and cocoa... - 39.8364
Zucchini Fruit Cake
Beat eggs with oil; stir in sugar and vanilla.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
Add to egg-sugar mixture.
Stir in zucchini, nuts, raisins, candied fruit, and currants.
Turn into two greased 9 x 5-inch loaf... - 46.8869
Peach Dessert Cake
Work shortening with back of a spoon until light.
Gradually add 1/2 c sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in lemon rind.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, and beat vigorously after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to batter in... - 44.8319
Shoofly Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease tube pan, 10x4 inches, or 2 loaf pans, 9x5x3 inches.
Measure butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla and molasses into large mixer bowl.
Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or by hand 300 vigorous strokes.
Mix in flour, baking powder,... - 42.4936
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
Gumdrop Fruit Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Gumdrop Fruit Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.2106
Unbaked Christmas Cake
Line loaf pan (9x5x3) with 2 strips of foil.
Extend about 3 inches above side of pan.
Place nuts in large mixing bowl; add graham cracker crumbs with raisins, dates, candied fruits and cherries.
In top of double boiler combine marshmallows and remaining... - 42.7879
Hot Water Fruit Cake
Combine raisins, honey, oil, and baking soda in large bowl.
Pour water or coffee over mixture.
Mix well and cool to room temperature.
Prepare and set aside the dried fruit and nuts.
Sift together dry ingredients and stir into cooled raisin mixture.
Blend in... - 45.4215
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Line 2 loaf pans, 9x5x3 or 8 1/2x 4 1/2x 2 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Measure all ingredients except fruits and nuts into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes high speed,... - 41.9178
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 50.2369
Dark Fruit Cake
The dark fruitcake is a rich and heavily loaded fruitcake that is baked with sugar spice and eveything nice. Baked with an assortment of spices and fruits along with brown sugar, the dark fruitcake is also filled with california walnuts. Sweetened with grape... - 46.9282
St. Francis Dark Fruit Cake
Soak mixed fruit, cherries and raisins in sherry overnight.
Cream butter, gradually adding brown sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in fruit and sherry mixture, pecans and almonds.
Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, baking powder, salt and... - 44.7843
Boxing Day Cake
Kick start your Christmas celebrations with this terrific Boxing Day Cake. This spicy cake with currants, raisins and candied fruit is a terrific treat ! Try out this Boxing Day Cake and let me know if you like it. - 47.1372
Brandy Fruit Cake
1. Beat the butter until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and beat thoroughly after each addition.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of the flour and sift remaining flour with the spices and salt.
3. Combine the coffee,... - 40.0743
Evergreen Coffee Cake
This Evergreen Coffee Cake is one of my favorite accompaniments for coffee. Try this extremely frosted coffee cake with candied cherries, and spicy raisin and walnut fillings for your next party dessert. Tell me if you like this Evergreen Coffee Cake. - 48.9678
Best Ever Fruit Cake
Melt butter; cool.
Into large bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
Add candied fruits, raisins, dates, and nuts.
Mix to coat fruit with dry ingredients.
Beat eggs till foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar, beating till well combined.
Blend in orange juice,... - 46.4664
Cream together until thoroughly blended the butter and brown sugar.
Add the beaten egg-yolks and molasses and beat well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Sift together the flour and spices.
Reserve 1 cup for dredging fruit.
Add the remaining flour mixture... - 42.414
Sweet Potato Cake
Beat egg in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon colored and fluffy.
Beat in sweet potatoes and cinnamon.
Add cake mix and water alternately in small amounts, beating well after each addition.
Beat a minute more.
Pour into wax paper lined or greased... - 32.9374
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.4866
Maple Sugar Cake
Cream sugar and shortening until fluffy; beat in egg.
Combine dry ingredients; add dry ingredients alter- nately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Fold in raisins.
Spoon batter into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 38.1558
Cream shortening and add sugar gradually while creaming, taking care to work smooth all lumps.
Add well beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to mixture alternately with sour milk.
Bake in three 9-inch greased and floured layer... - 34.9702
Nutty Applesauce Cake
Cream sugar and butter.
Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in nuts, applesauce and mixed dry ingredients.
Turn into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 1 hour. - 38.2659
Holiday Fruit Cake
Mix fruits and nuts with 1/4 cup of the flour until well coated.
Combine remaining flour, the salt, soda, baking powder, and spices.
Cream vegetable shortening and brown sugar; add eggs and beat thoroughly.
Stir in dry ingredients alternately with milk and... - 41.5806
Break 6 or 7 crackers into blender; blend till finely crushed.
Put nuts in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Toss with crumbs.
Put next 8 ingredients in blender; blend till combined.
Pour over crumbs; mix.
Combine mixed candied fruits... - 48.0019
Martha Washington's Holiday Fruit Cake
Blend butter and sugar.
Add beaten eggs and flour.
Mix fruits and nuts.
Add water mixed with brandy.
Sprinkle spices over the mixture, then combine thoroughly with first mixture.
Bake in well-greased loaf pans in 325°F oven for 2 hours. - 41.6699
This christmas cake is prepared with spices and dates along with candies fruits and nuts. Festive and very fiesty, this christmas cake is a must for dessert at leat once, every christmas, at our place. Baked with flour, buttermilk, dates and fruits spiced... - 43.7813
Cinnamon Loaf Cake Recipes By Category