- » Cinnamon Honey Wing
Cinnamon Honey Wing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon honey wing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon honey wing recipes.
Honey Lemon Chicken Wings
Wash and tip the wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Whip the lemon peel and lemon juice into the honey and cinnamon.
Pour over wings and marinate for 2 hours.
Place wings on a broiling pan.
Reserve the marinade.
Broil in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Turn the... - 37.1989
Jerky Wings With Cool-down Apricot Tamarind Sauce
1. In shallow dish, place chicken wings in a single layer.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine all the marinade ingredients. Process 2 minutes, until very finely minced.
3. Spoon over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours, turning... - 37.9327
Chicken Wings Moroccan Style
1. Heat oil in a wide-based saucepan or lidded skillet, add chicken wings a few at a time and brown lightly on both sides. Remove to a plate as they brown.
2. Add onions and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, ginger and spices. Cook, while stirring for 1... - 36.1631
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Chicken With Fruit And Honey
Wash the orange very thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the zest (peel) with a small sharp knife or vegetable peeler, taking care not to bring away any of the bitter white pith.
Set the zest (peel) aside, cut the... - 42.2427
Cider Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Wash hens and pat dry with paper towel.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Tie legs together and fold wings back.
For glaze, place cider and cinnamon stick in medium saucepan; boil until volume is reduced to 1 cup.
Remove... - 40.0065
Roast Country Duckling
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Pour oil into large roasting pan to depth of 1/2 inch.
Rub 2 tablespoons butter into cavity of each duck.
Season cavities with onion salt, garlic salt and salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup orange juice to roasting pan.
Set ducks... - 44.5632
Spicy Lemon Chicken
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Discard the wings and carcass.
Remove the skin.
Make a groove along each drumstick.
Mix together the lemon juice, oil, Tabasco sauce, saffron, cumin, cinnamon, honey and mint.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put the chicken in... - 44.9261
Western Style Peking Duck
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry; cut off tail and discard; reserve giblets for other uses.
Mix together ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, and cloves.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of spice mixture inside duck.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy into remaining spice... - 45.4812
Roast Goose With Fruit Stuffing
1. You need to preheat electric oven at 325° or Gas oven at Mark 5
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until... - 44.3737