- » Cinnamon Glazed Pineapple
Cinnamon Glazed Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon glazed pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon glazed pineapple recipes.
Cinnamon Chicken With Pineapple Glaze
1. Place chicken breasts in a large frying pan or kettle. Blend cinnamon, curry powder, garlic salt and honey in a 2-cup measure; stir in grapefruit juice; pour over chicken; cover.
2. Simmer, stirring liquid in bottom of pan often so honey won't scorch, 20... - 26.211
Try this alluring Pineapple Glaze recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Pineapple Glaze is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.8577
Glazed Pineapple-carrot Cake
You will find the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake a rare treat! Prepare the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 43.9802
Glazed Pork Roast With Pineapple Salsa
Combine pineapple, green and red pepper, onion, parsley, chives, lemon juice, oil, salt, cayenne pepper and white pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Place roast on trivet in 2 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Cook pork roast... - 38.7992
Pineapple-glazed Ham Loaf
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and pepper.
Add ham and pork; mix well.
Arrange 3 pineapple slices in bottom of a metal 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Cut remaining slice into 4... - 42.5965
Pineapple Glazed Fruit
Layer banana slices, plum slices, and pineapple chunks in a shallow l1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; drizzle pineapple juice over fruit.
Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over fruit.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly... - 28.7826
Fruit Kebabs With Grand Grand marnier Glaze
Thread the fruit evenly onto Kebab Rods, alternating pineapple, bananas, and oranges and placing one strawberry on the end of each.
Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over fruit.
Rotate the skewered fruit for 15 to 20 minutes or until fruit is cooked through... - 31.9274
Apricot Glazed Pineapple Sundaes
1. Place preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until preserves melt.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon; stir well. Place pineapple slices on a broiler pan. Brush pineapple with preserves, and sprinkle with cinnamonsugar. Broil... - 26.0789
Glazed Oranges And Pineapple
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine pineapple and orange slices in a shallow container, set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil mixture 1 minute, remove from... - 32.3327
1. Score the top of the ham, making 1/4-inch slices, and stud with whole cloves.
2. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
3. Mix together in a bowl the reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, black pepper, cayenne... - 34.0185
Tropical Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Drain potatoes and slice in half; place in a buttered 13- x 9- x 2-inch casserole.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon in saucepan.
Blend in apricots, pineapple liquid, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 41.4231
Glazed Barbecued Ham
1. Remove the rind of ham and cut the fat diagonally to make it appear like a diamond.
2. Tuck a clove in each fatty diamond.
3. Prepare the barbecue grill by opening the dampers in cover and bottom and light the coals.
4. Arrange... - 40.8019
Glazed Turkey Roast
Be sure roast is thoroughly thawed by checking with meat thermometer which should register around 40-50°.
Place skin side up on inverted saucers in 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes (5 minutes per pound) or until meat thermometer... - 31.9581
Simple Ham With Glaze
This is an amazing dish. The Chef shows how to make Ham with Glaze in the video. The glaze is easy to make and gives a good flavor to the .dish - 124.165
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato & Carrot Tzimmes
Tzimmes is traditionally a part of the Rosh Hashanah meal. It is a tradition to eat sweet and honey-flavored dishes during this occasion. Carrots sliced in rounds, looks like gold coins, and symbolizes the hope of prosperity in the year to come. - 48.8529
Glazed Ham Garni
This Glazed Ham Garni is simply irresistible. Try this meat glazed with irresistible fruity glazes. Your suggestions for this glazed ham Garni are welcome. - 35.8692
Citrus Glazed Fruit Kabobs
For the sauce, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mint and ginger; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
For the glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, juice and cinnamon.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from... - 36.3976
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 36.1802
Glazed Smoked Shoulder Butt
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a 12-by-8-by- 2-inch baking dish place butt slices, overlapping and add 1/2 cup water.
3. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes and drain off liquid.
4. In small saucepan combine rest of ingredients and bring to... - 42.261
Mix first 5 ingredients, and pat into a 9-inch spring-form pan.
Beat together cheese and 1/4 cup sugar and the next 5 ingredients.
Gently fold in whipped cream.
Beat egg whites until stiff, gradually adding remaining sugar.
Fold into cheese... - 45.4722
Carrot Cake With Pineapple
Blend eggs, sugar and cooking oil.
Sift together flour, salt, soda and cinnamon.
Stir in, with the flour mixture, the grated carrots, chopped nuts, pineapple and vanilla.
Pour the batter into a 10" tube pan, ungreased, and bake at 350° for one hour and 15... - 45.3512
Pineapple Carrot Cake
Sift flour, soda, cinnamon, and salt together and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add oil, buttermilk, sugar, and vanilla; mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Add pineapple, carrots, coconut, and nuts; mix well. Pour into generously greased... - 25.2157
Spiced Sweet Sour Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine liquids, sugar, salt and spices.
2. Blend in the cornstarch until smooth.
3. Place pan on a low flame and simmer sauce, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
4. Serve this sauce as a dipping sauce for... - 34.6513
Harvest Patchwork Cake
To Make Carrot-Pumpkin Batter: Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater, shred carrots.
Measure 1 1/2 cups and set aside.
In same workbowl (no need to wash it) with the metal blade, pulse flour, sugar, baking... - 43.2616
1 Season the chicken inside and out.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Mix the stuffing ingredients and place inside the chicken.
2 Place the chicken in a roasting pan and sprinkle with oil.
Cover with aluminium foil and roast in the preheated... - 44.9952
Fruit Cake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Grease and flour 13- by- 9- by- 2-inch pan
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioner-€™s sugar and milk. Stir till smooth.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the butter, granulated sugar, and eggs and... - 43.0992
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour-dust a 9 by 13-inch baking pan or a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together sugar and oil.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking... - 47.8317
Wai Aniwa Carrot Cake
1. Steam the carrots in a medium-size saucepan until very tender. Cool the carrots to room temperature. Puree the carrots in a food processor; you should have about 1 1/2 cups of puree. Set aside.
2. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat... - 41.441
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Let sweet potatoes cool, peel and cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange sweet potatoes in a lightly greased shallow 1-quart casserole.
Combine sugar, pecans, juices, and cinnamon, mixing... - 31.834
Almond Carrot Cake
Combine almonds, carrots, pineapple and coconut.
Blend together in plastic bag or put through sifter the flours, sugar, soda, spices and salt.
In large bowl, beat eggs with oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture all at once and stir until... - 45.9158
Rich Fruit Cake
Mix and bake fruit cake like Old-Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake - 27.6824
South Pacific Chicken Breasts
Place chicken breasts in a large frying pan or kettle.
Blend cinnamon, curry powder, garlic salt, and honey in a 2-cup measure; stir in grapefruit juice; pour over chicken; cover.
Simmer, stirring liquid in bottom of pan often so honey won't scorch, 20... - 31.9647
South Pacific Chicken Breasts
Looking for a chicken dish that gives out an interesting blend of the sweet and spicy? This South Pacific Chicken Breasts is the recipe to try! A trult ecstatic blend of fruits, spices and honey, I am sure this South Pacific Chicken Breasts is sure to set... - 36.6264
Insert shredding disc and shred carrots; you should have 2 cups.
Change to metal blade.
Process nuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Process flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a... - 48.164
Gangbang Ham With Port Sauce
Remove excess fat from ham.
Score with cooky cutter or knife, making squares.
In each square place a clove.
Set in roaster.
Add water, wine, cinnamon, apples, orange and pineapple with juices.
Bake at 3000 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
Sprinkle brown... - 45.4094
Cook squash, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 15 minutes or until tender, drain.
Mash and drain again.
Set aside 1 cup squash.
Combine sugar and oil in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs; beat... - 41.9824
Quick Fruit Cake Logs
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
In very large bowl using rubber spatula, combine pineapple, cherries, nuts and raisins.
In medium bowl, combine molasses and eggs; blend well.
Pour over fruits; mix well.
In... - 45.6023
Holiday Stuffed Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix pecans, bread crumbs, raisins, pineapple, orange rind, honey, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and about 2/3 cups of brandy.
3) Take the ham and stuff the above mixture into it. Secure the... - 46.8199
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6756
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.6602
Fresh Apple Pie
Start heating oven to 425°F.
Line 9" pie plate with pastry as in To Make a Two-Crust Pie.
Combine lemon juice with flour, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, lemon rind. (Amount of sugar depends on tartness of apples.) Place half of apples in plate, sharp edges... - 42.9193
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
No Bake Fruit Cake
Cut fruit into match-like strips, nuts coasely.
Cream butter, add honey and spices, salt and flavorings.
Pour over the cut fruits and nuts, mix and let stand two hours.
Add the rolled-out graham crackers, mix thoroughly, and pack into a loaf pan 3 1/2" x 7... - 39.2099
Cherry Pizza Dolce
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry pizza dolce recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 47.9099
Sunlite Carrot Cake
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt and spices. Stir in the coconut and nuts. Keep aside.
4. In a bowl, combine oil, suagr, eggs and... - 48.4386
Christmas Candle Ring
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the butter.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and yeast liquid.
Using one hand or a spatula, draw the dry ingredients into the liquid and beat until the dough... - 46.9324
Deluxe Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275°.
Line 2 baking pans, 9 x5 x3 or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x2 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Beat all ingredients except fruits and nuts in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping... - 44.4509
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees before baking the cake.
2) Thoroughly wash to clean the currants and raisins. Drain well.
3) Add fruit and combine well.
4) In a bowl, cream butter by adding sugar.
5) Continue beating while adding one egg... - 47.5295
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 45.0244
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
Marble Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Liberally grease a 9-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) In a blow, sift together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon of the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the soda,... - 48.7069
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a meat grinder with a medium blade, grind all the candied fruit, dried fruit, peel, and nuts together twice, or chop finely in a food processor. Stir in wine, brandy, chocolate, spices, and jelly. Add 2 tablespoons sherry, or... - 34.425
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898