- » Cinnamon Glazed Carrot
Cinnamon Glazed Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon glazed carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon glazed carrot recipes.
Cinnamon Orange Glazed Carrots
Melt the butter in a deep saucepan.
Stir in the orange juice and sugar and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the carrots, sprinkle with cinnamon and cook, stirring from time to time, until the juice has almost... - 29.5233
Microwave Glazed Carrots Apples And Peppers
Combine carrots, bell peppers and water in 1-quart microwavable dish.
Cook, covered, on HIGH 3 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender; drain.
Gently toss apples with vegetable mixture.
In small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; cut... - 36.779
Mom's Orange Glazed Carrots
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix the carrots, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 2 tablespoons water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the carrots are almost tender. Increase the heat to... - 29.526
Glazed Pineapple-carrot Cake
You will find the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake a rare treat! Prepare the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 42.3021
Glazed Baby Carrots
These glazed baby carrots are spiced carrots recipe. Cooked with cinnamon and ginger for flavor, the glazed baby carrots are skillet cooked and vert flavorful indeed. Served with roasts or meals of choice, they make a great side. - 31.1902
Everyday Honey Glazed Carrots
1.Slice the carrots in pieces of 1/2 inch.
2.In a small saucepan, put water, carrots and salt.
3.Cook the ingredients on low flame till the carrot gets tender.
4.Strain and put the cooked carrots in a separate pan with honey. Lemon juice... - 38.8559
Ginger Glazed Carrots
Steam the carrots for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix the orange juice and cornstarch until dissolved.
Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and continue cooking until thick, about 2 minutes.
Stir in the ginger,... - 34.1626
Orange Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the carrots and water.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover and on high power, cook for 4 minutes. Cook until the carrots turn tender-crisp.
3) In a small bowl, add the sugar, butter, and... - 46.126
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the water and cornstarch.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours till the carrots are crisp and soft.
3) In a serving dish, put the carrots and keep them warm.... - 41.1646
Orange Glazed Carrot Cupcakes
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg substitute, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Add carrot to... - 42.4018
Onion Glazed Carrots
Onion glazed carrots is a fruited and spiced carrots recipe. Prepared as a side with onion soup mix, the carrost are flavored with orange juice and peels. Spiced with a dash of cinnamon, the onion glazed carrots is sweetened with brown sugar. Cooked till the... - 42.0664
Vegan Cinnamon Carrot Cake
You'll love this vegan carrot cake made in its classic and traditional style. Simple, quick and easy to make, this carrot cake recipe is a delicious sweet end to any meal, on any occasion. - 54.6872
Ginger Glazed Carrots
1. In a saucepan, steam the carrots for 5 minutes or until they are soft.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix orange juice and cornstarch. Stir well until dissolved properly.
3. Bring it boil on medium flame and keep cooking for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 34.0225
Microwave Glazed Baby Carrots
1) Wash, scrub and peel the carrots. Set aside.
2) In a small microwavable dish or a 1-cup measurer add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds till it has melted completely.
3) Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and... - 44.2169
Flourless Cocoa-cinnamon-carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
Line the bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
To Make Cake: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse nuts until finely ground.
Remove to a bowl.
Change to shredding... - 41.8803
peel carrots and cut in julienne strips.
Cook, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water till just tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
Mix sugar, butter, and cinnamon or ginger in large skillet.
Cook and stir till well blended.
Add carrots; cook over... - 24.6166
Cut carrots into long thin strips.
Combine brown sugar, margarine, water, salt and cinnamon in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir to blend.
Stir in carrots until... - 28.5482
Orange Flavored Glazed Carrots
Place carrots in 24-ounce casserole.
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; stir in orange juice.
Pour over carrots; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and... - 31.0768
Quick Glazed Carrots
Place carrots in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole]; stir in orange juice.
Stir in carrots; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) 3... - 33.8466
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the carrots, parsnips, and water.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir, cover, and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Drain and sprinkle with the... - 35.7493
Orange Spice Glazed Carrots
COMBINE all ingredients except cornstarch and water in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until carrots are crisp-tender.
Spoon carrots into serving bowl.
Remove juices to small saucepan.
Heat to a boil.
Mix cornstarch and water in small... - 35.2698
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato & Carrot Tzimmes
Tzimmes is traditionally a part of the Rosh Hashanah meal. It is a tradition to eat sweet and honey-flavored dishes during this occasion. Carrots sliced in rounds, looks like gold coins, and symbolizes the hope of prosperity in the year to come. - 50.5226
Glazed Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Generously grease and flour 3 L (3 quart) bundt pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Add soup and shortening.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes (300 strokes with spoon), scraping sides and bottom of bowl... - 42.6397
1. Wash, trim and peel carrots. In a 1-quart casserole with lid, combine carrots and water. Cover and microwave at 100% (high) 8 to 9 minutes or until crisp-tender; stir after 4 minutes. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
2. Drain carrots and return to casserole.... - 24.8462
Glazed Carrots With Five Spices
Glazed carrots with five spices is a flavorful yet simple preparation of carrots. Skillet cooked with honey and lemon juice for flavor, the glazed carrots are served fresh, tender and juicy. - 30.6958
Microwave Glazed Carrots Apples And Peppers
Microwave Glazed Carrots Apples And Peppers ! I cannot think of a better fruit and vegetable creation ever since I tasted this superbly delicious medley ! Do try this Microwave Glazed Carrots Apples And Peppers and tell me if you like it ! - 39.7577
California Carrots With Orange Glaze
1. In a pot, prepare salt water by mixing butter flavored salt and water.
2. Add carrots and boil for 10-15 minutes until the carrots are just tender.
3. Separate the carrots and cooking water using a strainer.
4. Pour the cooking water in a measuring... - 43.8379
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.9767
Heat a pressure cooker on medium-low heat.
Add the oil and onions and saute until very soft.
Add the carrots and 1 cup water.
Bring up pressure and cook for 20 minutes at lowest possible pressure.
Reduce the pressure.
Drain excess liquid, but save it for... - 39.5456
Preheat oven to 300° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add honey, oil, and buttermilk.
Beat until well blended.
Stir in carrots and nuts.
In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon.
Fold into carrot mixture... - 43.6389
Beet And Carrot Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter an 8-inch (20-cm) round pan.
– In a bowl, combine oil, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract and water.
– In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients and fold them into first mixture.
– Add carrots,... - 43.2139
Quick And Easy Carrot Cake
Combine first 6 ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Fold in carrots, raisins, and pecans.
Spoon batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center... - 29.8408
Carrots And Grapes
Combine carrots and grapes in a bowl.
To prepare glaze, combine sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice in saucepan.
Heat until blended and hot.
Pour hot glaze over carrots and grapes.
Stir gently to coat.
Serve immediately. - 33.6489
Carrot Raisin Spice Cookies
1. Mix flour, cereal, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Beat margarine or butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Reduce speed to low; blend in flour mixture.
4. Stir in... - 41.314
Maple Carrot Cake
1. Grease an 8 x 8 inch square cake pan. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, adding warmed syrup slowly.
3. Stir in melted butter and milk, carrots and chopped nuts. Mix thoroughly.
4. Sift together both flours, the salt, soda and cinnamon.... - 44.3206
Put the sliced carrots into a heavy, medium-size saucepan.
Add the garlic, olive oil, and water.
Bring to a boil and then simmer until the carrots are tender, about 8 minutes.
Mix the sugar and spices, and stir them into the carrots.
Over high heat, stirring... - 34.5263
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.5506
Fruit And Carrot Tsimmis
In large heavy saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat; stir in carrots, and white and sweet potatoes until coated.
Pour in stock and orange juice; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 31.5345
Sunlite Carrot Cake
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt and spices. Stir in the coconut and nuts. Keep aside.
4. In a bowl, combine oil, suagr, eggs and... - 46.5574
Candied Carrots And Grapes
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This candied carrots and grapes is for you if you love carrots. Get your kids too to eat vegetables with a smile. - 36.0368
Casa Bateman Carrot Cake
Grate carrots with medium side of grater.
Sift together flour, soda, spices and salt.
Beat eggs until very light, then gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy and a pale cream color.
Slowly add oil, beating to keep mixture light.
With rubber scraper,... - 42.0862
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour-dust a 9 by 13-inch baking pan or a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together sugar and oil.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking... - 45.7754
Wai Aniwa Carrot Cake
1. Steam the carrots in a medium-size saucepan until very tender. Cool the carrots to room temperature. Puree the carrots in a food processor; you should have about 1 1/2 cups of puree. Set aside.
2. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat... - 41.1554
Swiss Carrot Torte
Grease an 8-inch spring-form pan (with removable bottom) and line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease paper and coat bottom and sides with about 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs.
Prepare carrots and grind almonds to a find dry powder (do a half cup at a time,... - 40.2537
Almond Carrot Cake
Combine almonds, carrots, pineapple and coconut.
Blend together in plastic bag or put through sifter the flours, sugar, soda, spices and salt.
In large bowl, beat eggs with oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture all at once and stir until... - 44.7788
Country Fair Carrot Cake
Place all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour mixture into a 10 inch greased tube pan.
Bake 1 1/2 hours in a 350Â° oven.
Remove from oven and glaze cake while still hot. - 34.7616
Sieve flour, baking powder and cinnamon together.
Beat eggs, butter and sugar till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix grated carrot with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till light in texture.
Put milk and beat for another 5... - 46.4365
Insert shredding disc and shred carrots; you should have 2 cups.
Change to metal blade.
Process nuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Process flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a... - 45.9776
Apple Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Process apples and carrots; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat remaining ingredients at LOW until dry ingredients are blended then at MEDIUM until... - 41.469
Sweet And Sour Carrots
This Sweet And Sour Carrots is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a light meal or otherwise, the Sweet And Sour Carrots is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 38.3581
Rosh Hashanah - Jewish Tzimmes
Tzimmes, or tsimmes, is a Jewish side dish that is a traditional part of a Rosh Hashanah meal. Carrots, are a favorite, slowly simmered with honey to make a sweet dish symbolizing a sweet new year. There are plenty of variations done with the tzimmes, but the... - 43.0267
Carrot Apple Side Dish
In a saucepan, cook carrots in water until crisp-tender; drain.
Add butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; mix well.
Stir in apple.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine cornstarch and cold water; stir into carrot... - 33.4968
Carrot Cake With Pineapple
Blend eggs, sugar and cooking oil.
Sift together flour, salt, soda and cinnamon.
Stir in, with the flour mixture, the grated carrots, chopped nuts, pineapple and vanilla.
Pour the batter into a 10" tube pan, ungreased, and bake at 350° for one hour and 15... - 43.7212
Pineapple Carrot Cake
Sift flour, soda, cinnamon, and salt together and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add oil, buttermilk, sugar, and vanilla; mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Add pineapple, carrots, coconut, and nuts; mix well. Pour into generously greased... - 23.1519
Carrot Almond Cake
Grease a 9- x 2-inch round or a 10- x 6-inch baking dish.
Line the bottom with parchment paper.
Place carrots and almonds in a large bowl; thoroughly blend in bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Combine eggs and sugar in a large mixer bowl.
Beat until lemon... - 40.6127
Carrot Pecan Muffins
In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
In large bowl, combine applesauce, brown sugar, margarine and Egg Beaters.
Stir in flour mixture, carrots and 1/3 cup pecans just until moistened.
Spoon batter into 12 lightly greased... - 42.7571
In large mixing bowl, blend sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for one minute.
In small bowl, stir together flour, soda, cinnamon and salt.
Add to sugar-egg mixture and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
Fold in carrots and... - 41.545
Carrot Walnut Loaf
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Stir together vegetable oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with wire whip.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into sugar mixture; stir in carrots and... - 31.845
Carrot Spice Cake
Insert shredding disc.
Shred carrots (you should have about 2 cups); set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Finely chop walnuts; set aside with carrots.
Place flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking soda, and baking powder in work bowl; process just to... - 43.7266
Orange-flavored Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
With mixer beat together butter and sugars until light.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat in orange rind, soy sprouts and carrots.
Mix together spices, baking powder, salt and flour.
Add alternately with milk, mixing well.
Beat... - 39.6809
Harvest Patchwork Cake
To Make Carrot-Pumpkin Batter: Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater, shred carrots.
Measure 1 1/2 cups and set aside.
In same workbowl (no need to wash it) with the metal blade, pulse flour, sugar, baking... - 42.1733
Apple Date Cake
Blend margarine, honey, and vanilla.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Stir into shortening mixture; it will be stiff.
Combine apple, dates, and carrots.
Stir into flour mixture and blend well.
Spoon into a well-greased 8-inch-square pan.
Bake at... - 45.4371
Vegetable Garden Cake
Combine eggs, oil, and sugar; mix well.
Stir in zucchini and carrots.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well moistened.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
Bake at 350Â°F 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
Cool slightly before removing from... - 42.9957
To Cook Carrots: In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter or margarine.
Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in carrots and cook over medium heat until well coated and sugar is melted, about 3 minutes.
Add orange... - 38.0806
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 39.7382
Greek Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet for 3 minutes; remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant and garlic, tossing to coat well; cover. Cook 5 minutes, or until wilted but still crisp.
2. Combine ground lamb, eggs, tomatoes,... - 30.3189
Greek Meat Loaf
Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium size skillet, remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant, and garlic, tossing to coat well.
Cook 5 minutes or until wilted but still crisp.
Combine meat loaf mixture, eggs, tomatoes, bread crumbs,... - 42.5288
Honey Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place the ham, fat side up, on a rack in a large roasting pan. Using a small sharp knife, score the fat into diamonds and stud with the cloves. Pour 1 inch of hot water into the pan and bake, uncovered, 1/4 hours for a 12-pound... - 28.4248
Merry Fruit Bread
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Whisk in sugar and oil. Now add in milk, vanilla and carrot. Stir well.
4. In a... - 47.8148
Greek Lamb Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size skillet, heat butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for 3 minutes.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and then add in carrot, potato, eggplant, and garlic, stirring to coat... - 46.1032
Balsamic Roasted Eggplant
Want to try a drool worthy vegan dish today? Watch Chef Heather prepare this delicious Balsamic Roasted Eggplant that is sure to impress you. The dish is healthy and flavorful at the same time. Don't miss out this video. - 99.2393
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.0162
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 143.693