- » Cinnamon Glazed Almond
Cinnamon Glazed Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon glazed almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon glazed almond recipes.
Cinnamon-Glazed Almonds when stored tightly covered can be preserved up to 2 weeks. This is a cruncy-n-sweety appetizer and is well liked by kids. The Cinnamon-Glazed Almonds wont eat up much of your time. - 41.0279
Cinnamon Almond Stars
1. In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed untiffrofhy. Very slowly beat in sugar, a little at a time, until all hasbeen incorporated and soft peaks form when beaters are raised. Set aside 1/4 cup for... - 31.8733
Cherry Almond Glaze For Pork
In 8 or 9-in pie plate place butter and almonds.
Microwave at High (10) 3 to 5 Minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until toasted.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together preserves, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Microwave... - 37.9147
1. On low heat, allow the mixture of sugar, cognac, water, and cinnamon come to a boil.
2. Increase the heat and allow the mixture to boil until the syrup lifted using a fork looks like a thread.
3. Tale off from heat, add almonds, and stir to coat... - 32.5299
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
Rub pork roast with a little salt and pepper.
Place the meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in 325°F oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine cherry preserves, red wine vinegar, com syrup,... - 42.8941
Apple Almond Tart With Apricot Glaze
Roll out the pastry, fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable rim, and trim the edge.
Brush the inside of the shell with some of the egg white.
Chill the crust.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Puree the almond filling ingredients, with the egg yolk and the... - 44.0111
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season roast with a little salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, place the seasoned roast and uncover and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in preheated oven.
4) In the meantime, allow a... - 42.3148
Glazed Pineapple-carrot Cake
You will find the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake a rare treat! Prepare the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 43.9802
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter and flour baking sheets.
Combine egg whites and salt in medium bowl of electric mixer and beat at high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating constantly until whites are stiff but not dry.
Set aside... - 39.7076
Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour, yeast, salt and sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat water and 1/2 cup butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a... - 46.2903
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Cinnamon Pecan Bowls 710
This recipe gives all the flavor and satisfaction of hot, fresh cinnamon rolls with no dairy, eggs or processed sugar! This vegan recipe for cinnamon rols replaces the baked rolls with whole grain, organic brown rice. - 0
1. Day before: In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
2. With electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form when beaters are slowly raised.
3. At high speed, beat in 1 1/4 cups... - 43.7706
Cinnamon Sultana Filling
Combine sultanas, brown sugar, almonds and cinnamon in bowl.
Brush rolled-out dough with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
Proceed with rolling, cutting, baking, and glazing as directed above. - 22.2516
Work almonds through a nut grinder or blend in an electric blender.
Beat egg whites and salt until they hold a shape.
Beat in confectioners' sugar, a little at a time, and continue beating until the mixture stands in peaks.
Stir in the cinnamon and... - 37.3422
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature, about 1 hour.
3) With electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form when beater is raised.
4) Add 1-1/4 cups... - 41.3493
Spiced Almond Crescents
Cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, grated rind of 1/4 lemon, and the spices.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Grind the hazelnuts.
Add them to the flour along with the bread crumbs and quickly blend with the butter mixture to form a dough.
Allow to... - 44.4709
Baked Ham With Glazed Vegetables
Baked ham with glazed vegetables is an oven cooked ham recipe. Cooked with apricot halves and nectar, the baked ham with glazed vegetables is spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Rich and peppy it has honey to taste along with almonds. Roasted with vegetables... - 46.7951
Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
Cherry Glazed Pork Chops will sure add a royale touch to your party menu. The flavors of cherry preserves, corn syrup and red wine vinegar add to the richness of this dish. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Cherry Glazed Pork Chops listed... - 44.2505
Raspberry Glaze Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
This Raspberry Glaze Pie with Gingersnap Crust is one of the most well-loved desserts. With this relatively simple recipe, this Raspberry Glaze Pie with Gingersnap Crust is made in no time. Perfect to go for a satisfying breakfast pick too! - 46.8353
Raspberry Glaze Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large clean bowl and combine gingersnap crumbs and margarine together.
3) Now, Blend in confectioners' sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
4) Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the above mixture... - 48.9847
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
Lightly pound chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper to about 1/2-inch (1 cm) thickness.
Mix together flour and paprika and coat chicken on both sides.
Reserve remaining flour-paprika mixture.
In large skillet, melt butter and brown chicken on both... - 43.1193
Spice Glazed Cherry Bundt Cake
Arrange the oven rack in the middle of the oven; preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 10-inch Bundt pan with non-stick spray.
Combine the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon in a large bowl.
Combine 1 cup of... - 45.4902
Red Currant Glazed Chocolate Orange Cake
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Arrange a wax paper greased with butter at the base of the pan.
3) Sprinkle flour at the inside of the pan and tap out the excess.
4) Using a food processor,... - 46.9816
Orange Glazed Cheesecake
In a small bowl, combine zwieback crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of an 8-inch springform pan; refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream the... - 48.2798
Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Thoroughly mix ingredients for crust.
Press on bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Sides should be about 1 3/4 inches high.
Combine eggs, cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, and almond extract; beat till smooth.
Blend in sour cream.
Pour into crumb... - 47.481
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.6379
Carrot Almond Cake
Grease a 9- x 2-inch round or a 10- x 6-inch baking dish.
Line the bottom with parchment paper.
Place carrots and almonds in a large bowl; thoroughly blend in bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Combine eggs and sugar in a large mixer bowl.
Beat until lemon... - 42.0645
Swiss Honey Almond Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat honey, brown sugar, egg, brandy, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, anise, coriander, salt, and cloves. Add to honey mixture and beat on low... - 40.1761
1)Preheat oven at 350ºF.
2)Blend butter and almond essence together.
3)Further sieve the flour, semolina, sugar and salt and mix the blended butter and almond mixture into it.
4)Knead the dough to reach a roiling consistency.
5)Roll... - 45.954
Orange Spiced Almonds
Line cookie sheet with foil; grease.
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except almonds.
Cook over medium heat until candy thermometer reaches soft ball stage (234°F.).
Remove from heat.
Add almonds; toss until well glazed.
Spread on foil lined... - 32.3136
Lebkuchen With Almond
In a bowl combine egg and brown sugar.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Mix in honey, molasses, brandy, lemon peel,and lemon juice.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, ginger, and cardamom.
Blend into molasses mixture.
Stir in almonds... - 41.6676
Almond Crescent Pastries
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Generously grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
In small bowl, combine sugar, almonds, cinnamon and almond extract.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in prepared pan; press over bottom, sealing perforations.
Spread half of... - 41.1268
Austrian Almond Loaf
Generously grease 2 or 2 1/2-quart casserole.
In small skillet, over medium heat, heat margarine and almonds until light golden brown, stirring constantly.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour,... - 41.6903
Apple Almond Rum Bars
Place eggs, sugar, and water in processor bowl.
Process with the metal blade for 10 seconds.
Add apple, flavoring, and spices; process 10 seconds.
Add chocolate bits; proc ess 5 seconds.
Add fruit and almonds; process 5 seconds.
Stir together the flour and... - 41.0397
Almond Carrot Cake
Combine almonds, carrots, pineapple and coconut.
Blend together in plastic bag or put through sifter the flours, sugar, soda, spices and salt.
In large bowl, beat eggs with oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture all at once and stir until... - 45.9158
Traditional Christmas Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and line a 9 in/23 cm round cake tin with four layers of greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour after each... - 45.1482
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 44.8823
Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) round cake tin. Shape one-third of the almond paste into a round slightly smaller than the cake tin. Sift together the flour, salt and spices. Mix the currants, sultanas, peel and cherries.
Cream the butter and sugar together... - 36.5782
1. Heat honey to boiling in a small saucepan; pour into a large bowl; cool about 30 minutes.
2. Stir in brown sugar, egg and lemon rind and juice; blend well.
3. Sift flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, cloves and baking soda onto waxed paper.
4.... - 41.687
1) Make Dough: In small saucepan, combine 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons water.
2) Heat, stirring, just until sugar dissolves, but do not boil.
3) Let cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes.
4) Add 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon peel and the... - 49.1169
Using a wire whisk or electric hand beater, beat the sugar with the eggs until light and foamy in a large bowl set in or over hot water.
The mixture should not become warmer than 115°F. (45°C).
Remove the bowl from the water bath and continue beating until... - 46.234
Swiss Biberli Cookies
1. Make the dough in a small saucepan by combining the 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently till the sugar just dissolves but the pan does not begin to melt
2. Let this mixture cool till... - 45.9346
This Zitntsterne tastes awesome ! Try out these Cinammon Stars as an anytime snack and tell me if you like it ! Feel free to suggest about the Zitntsterne ! - 33.8464
1. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger onto wax paper.
2. Beat honey, brown sugar, egg and orange juice in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, until creamy and smooth.
3. Blend in flour mixture with wooden spoon until... - 36.5474
Mexican Chocolate Cake
This Mexican Chocolate Cake is sure to win a few hearts over. The yummy Mexican Chocolate Cake offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Mexican Chocolate Cake for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 52.5739
Apricot Carousel Coffee Cake
Cover the dried apricots with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 hours.
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butte|r or margarine in a small pan and brush all over the surface of the dough.
Chop the soaked apricots and... - 38.8836
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen has a lovely taste. German Honey Bars Lebkuchen gets its taste from flour mixed with butter and flavored with cinnamon. If you are a honey lover then try out this German Honey Bars Lebkuchen recipe. - 45.6828
Swiss Honey Cookies
Heat the honey and sugar to the boiling point but do not boil.
Add the grated lemon rind and juice.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Stir in the ground candied fruits, the ground almonds and the kirsch.
Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and spices onto a... - 45.128
Cream shortening, sugar and eggs together until smooth.
Add almond extract and the flour.
The dough should be smooth and not stick to the fingers.
Make a ball about the size of a hickory nut and roll out to the thickness of a lead pencil.
Shape in the form of... - 45.713
Nut Crusted Turkey Breast
Remove skin from turkey breast.
Place turkey breast on a lightly greased rack in a shallow .roasting pan.
Combine oil, salt, and garlic; brush over breast.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of breast, not touching bone.
Roast in a 375° oven for 30... - 43.5898
Beat the eggs until fluffy (use an electric mixer set at medium speed).
Gradually add the sugar; continue beating until very thick and almost white.
Sift the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom.
Gradually add to the... - 46.9157
Bavarian Nut Pastry Roll
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 5 oz.of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz. 1/4 cup) of the butter.
Make a well... - 43.5674
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain, and cool; remove pits, and chop finely.
Combine all dried fruits, nuts and candied fruit.
Dredge with 1/4 cup of flour.
Cream butter, and add honey, then eggs, 1 at a time,... - 46.165
Heat honey in a small pan over medium-high heat just until it begins to bubble.
Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Stir in sugar, egg, lemon juice, and lemon peel; let cool to lukewarm.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, allspice,... - 43.2798
Edelweiss Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 46.3916
Vegetable Garden Cake
Combine eggs, oil, and sugar; mix well.
Stir in zucchini and carrots.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well moistened.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
Bake at 350Â°F 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
Cool slightly before removing from... - 45.1082
Easy Brunch Blueberry Muffins
A real delight for muffin lovers! This video shows how to prepare the perfect blueberry muffins. It is simple to prepare with a rich taste of cinnamon, light, fluffy and full of berries. The glazed, crunch topping makes it a fine option for breakfast or just... - 122.828
In a saucepan heat the honey, butter, sugar, cocoa and water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool.
Pour in the eggs and milk, beating well.
Stir in the spices, flour and baking powder, mixing together very well with a spoon.
Dough... - 39.9692
Combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the almonds and chocolates.
Add the unbeaten egg whites, one at a time, mixing until blended.
Stir in the kirsch, adding only enough so that the mixture still remains stiff enough... - 46.8083
Romanian Easter Braid
1 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, and lemon or orange peel in mixing bowl. Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture and eggs to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead on... - 41.5627
Cream Cheese Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl, soften yeast in the warm water.
3) To prepare the filling, use a small bowl, to beat one egg, softened cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla until well combined. Set filling... - 44.1095
Danish Coffee Ring
1) Dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside.
2) Mix sugar, salt, milk, and shortening, stir, and cool to 105-115 degree.
3) Combine milk mixture with 1 cup flour, egg, vanilla, and lemon peel and whisk until smooth.
4) Mix yeast mixture and... - 47.4936
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in salt, sugar, vanilla, and milk.
Beat in 2 cups of the flour to make a smooth batter.
Blend in egg yolks and 1/2 cup of the butter, then beat in 3 1/2 cups of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn... - 44.0005
Scandinavian Tea Ring
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cardamom, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm(120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low... - 36.7454
Chocolate Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 350°F.
3) Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, grease 12-inch Rehriicken mold with butter.
4) Sprinkle with flour and tap out the excess.
5) Melt... - 46.9681
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 46.0434
Make a few days ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar with eggs well.
3. Gradually beat in flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; stir in nuts, orange peel, and lemon peel.
4.... - 41.451
1. Combine water and sugar in 9-inch glass pie plate; mix well. Stir in almonds.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until almonds are glazed. Pour on wax paper to cool; set aside. Place peach halves, cut side up, in 8-inch round glass baking - 26.2241
Cherry Zucchini Cakes
Cut cherries into quarters.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Beat eggs on electric mixer until very light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar and oil.
With rubber scraper or on very low speed of mixer, blend in dry... - 44.8164
Method If using frozen raspberries, drain thoroughly by standing them in a nylon strainer for at least 15 minutes.
In a saucepan bring raspberries rapidly to a boil, adding sugar to taste to fresh ones, and cook 2-3 minutes.
Sift flour with salt and... - 25.5854
Swiss Carrot Torte
Grease an 8-inch spring-form pan (with removable bottom) and line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease paper and coat bottom and sides with about 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs.
Prepare carrots and grind almonds to a find dry powder (do a half cup at a time,... - 41.8978
4 Healthy Monkey Bread Recipes
Recipe Redo: Monkey Bread I made four healthier versions of monkey bread: pumpkin, chocolate hazelnut, strawberry-almond hazelnut, and apple walnut. - 0
Scarlet's Orange Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan. In a food processor, process the almonds with 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar until finely ground. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda,... - 39.1689
Tres Vite Apple Tarts
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix apples, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl.
Beat egg and milk together in small bowl.
Mix sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl.
Roll out pastry on floured surface to 10 inch square.
Cut into four 5 inch... - 42.9741
1) Bake the pie shell as per the instructions on the package, keep aside to cool.
2) In a large heavy-based saucepan, add the lemon juice, cinnamon stick, water and sugar; stir continuously over a low heat to dissolve the sugar. Then... - 45.2311
Soft Apple Cider Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and margarine until creamy.
Add cider and Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
With electric mixer at low speed, gradually blend in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in apples and... - 45.6438
Preheat oven to 300° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add honey, oil, and buttermilk.
Beat until well blended.
Stir in carrots and nuts.
In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon.
Fold into carrot mixture... - 45.774
Pour the honey into a saucepan.
Add the sugar and the butter and stir over moderate heat until the sugar dissolves and the butter melts.
Do not let the honey boil.
Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
Stir in the egg and the orange rind.
Sift together... - 45.9322
Polish Christmas Bread
You'll simply love this Polish Christmas Bread. This spiced fruit and nut bread topped with egg meringue and almonds will set your mood correct for the party. You are welcome to make suggestions about this Polish Christmas Bread. - 47.4768
Swedish Tea Ring
Prepare dough as for Swedish Bread and let rise.
Shape dough by rolling into oblong sheet 1/4 inch thick.
Spread with 2 tbsp. softened fat.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup brown sugar mixed with 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 cup chopped blanched almonds, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/4... - 29.6454
Rich Fruit Cake
Mix and bake fruit cake like Old-Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake - 27.6824
Swiss Honey Cakes
1. Combine the honey and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture, stirring to dissolve the sugar, until almost boiling, but do not boil. Cool the mixture to lukewarm, for about 20 minutes. Transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Dissolve the baking soda in... - 45.9428
Frosted Brown Sugar Bubble Loaf
Mix biscuit mix with 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, mace, and salt thoroughly; set aside.
Combine almonds, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, and lemon peel; mix well.
Blend milk, egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, and the extract.
Make a well in the center of the dry... - 45.7879
Gourmet Apple Pie
Sprinkle bread crumbs and almonds in pie shell.
Arrange apples in pie shell.
Bake in 350° oven 5 minutes.
Combine 1 egg, 1 egg yolk, heavy cream, 1/2 c. sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; blend well.
Pour 1/2 of cream mixture over apples.
Continue baking for 30... - 45.3059
Austrian Linzer Cookies
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon; stir in brown sugar.
Cut in butter till mixture is crumbly.
Add egg and ground almonds; mix with fork.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for lattice and into it mix 1 tablespoon additional... - 46.0375
1. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add rice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; saute 3 minutes. Add broth and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 32.252
Amazingly delicious venetian tart guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 44.9908
Easy Simnel Cake
Sift together the flour, salt and spices.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour and fruit.
Line two 20 cm./ 8 in.sandwich tins with a double thickness of greased greaseproof paper.
Divide the batter equally... - 39.2819
Honey Cakes are delicious and irresistible. These are my children's favorite desserts and my husbands too! They are just too yummy. Try this Honey Cakes recipe and you will understand. - 48.0333
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Sift together dry ingredients except sugar.
3) Combine together honey, sugar and water and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 5 minutes and let cool.
5) Add in dry ingredient mixture, egg,... - 43.307
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.6602
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets for the cookies
3. In the large bowl of a food processor, tip in the candied orange, lemon peel and the almonds and grind down well to make a fine powder.
4. In a large saucepan,... - 46.1966
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
Classic Flaky Danish Crescent
Soften yeast in water.
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in butter till some of the mixture is like corn meal and some the size of peas.
Mix cooled milk and egg yolk; add with yeast to flour, stirring to make soft dough.
Cover; chill few hours, or... - 40.4805
Rich Christmas Cake
Mix all the fruits, put in rum and keep over night.
Sieve flour, baking powder and all spices together.
Put butter and sugar.
Cook on low heat till butter melts.
Add soda bicarb and cool slightly.
Add all the fruits to it.
Add the flour mixture to... - 46.9127
Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275-300 degree.
2) Cream shortening with sugar and stir in beaten eggs, coffee, and molasses.
3) Mix well, add spices to flour, and then stir in the mixture.
4) Stir in fruit and jam.
5) Take 2 pans, grease, and divide... - 51.1888
Lebkuchen Honey Bars
Heat honey and sugar to dissolve sugar.
Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and beat in peels, spices, egg white and milk.
Stir in flours and baking soda.
Stir in almonds and dried fruit.
Spread into a lightly greased 11" x 7" pan.
Brush top with... - 47.8768
Sift flour, nuts and cinnamon onto board.
Mix in lemon rind.
Make a well in middle for butter and sugar.
Work together with fingertips until it forms a large ball.
Don't overwork the dough or it will become sticky.
Form ball, wrap in wax paper, chill at least... - 40.9677