- » Cinnamon Drink
Cinnamon Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon drink recipes.
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out….. - 125.531
Won't you like to spice up your coffee? Here is an outstanding video that is a must watch. The video shows a recipe for a unique coffee with a twist. The coffee here is flavored with cinnamon and made in an unusual manner. Simply try out and enjoy! - 104.933
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.247
Would you like to try out a great Peruvian fermented drink? Watch this amazing video that shows you how to make quinoa chicha at home. This video is well explained and informative. So see this video and enjoy this fabulous homemade quinoa chicha with your... - 97.4251
Homemade Cinnamon Green Tea
Come summers and the scorching heat squeezes out all the energy out. You wish you had something refreshing and healthy for such times. Here is a quick video on refreshing green tea that can be made at home. - 96.302
Apple And Cinnamon Cider
For a simple apple cider recipe, watch this video and learn to make the drink guaranteed to refresh you, no matter when and where you decide to savor it! The beverage is not difficult to make and it will definitely leave everyone asking for more! - 81.312
1. In each coffee cup, put 1 1/2 teaspoon chocolate syrup.
2. In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
3. In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peak are formed.
4. In hot coffee, add remaining ground... - 43.9898
Hot Cinnamon Cider
1) In a large saucepan, mix together all the ingredients.
2) The allspice and the cloves are best added in a cheese-cloth bag.
3) Heat gradually to the boiling point then it's ready to serve.
4) All the ingredients can be mixed in the basket of a... - 43.86
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 43.5197
Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray an 8-inch square or round nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Into mixing bowl sift together 2 cups flour and the granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives... - 41.7035
Cinnamon Coffee Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Mix together shortening, sugar, and egg.
Stir in coffee.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir dry ingredients together; stir in.
Blend in raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased and floured oblong pan, 13 x 9 1/2 x 2".
Bake 18... - 41.1546
Hot Spiced Cider
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add in the apple cider, cloves, nutmeg and lemon juice.
2) Heat the pan over medium-low heat.
3) Cover the pan and heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Strain and serve in individual glasses.
5) If desired drop a lemon slice... - 40.8135
Raspberry Cinnamon Tea
1) In a 1-quart glass measure, place the tea bags, sugar, cloves and 2 sticks of cinnamon.
2) Pour the boiling water over the tea bags veery gradually.
3) Cover the measure and let the bags steep for about 15 minutes.
4) Strain the liquid and discard... - 39.8141
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 39.1064
1) In a suitable glass bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the lemonade.
2) Heat uncovered in the microwave for 4 minutes or until gently bubbly.
3) Stir in the lemonade and heat for further 2-3 minutes.
4) Pour in mugs and serve... - 38.6484
Iced Viennese Coffee
1. In a pan pour boiling water over coffee, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
2. Let it stand for one hour.
3. Strain and pour over ice in tall glasses.
4. Sweeten if desired.
5. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 38.5608
1. In a microwave proof pitcher mix together all the ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until mixture is thoroughly heated.
3. Pour mixture through a sieve into each of two 8-ounce cups, reserving cinnamon... - 38.3051
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 37.3227
Fruity Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or covered jar, place the tea bag. Add spices and pour in boiling water.
2) Allow to stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Discard the tea bag and allow the tea cool.
4) Pour in fruit juices.
5) Place into refrigerator to chill for sew... - 36.9972
Orange Cafe Brulot
Combine cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon rinds and sugar in 2-quart casserole.
Pour in cognac.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
Stir in hot coffee.
Serve in demitasse or brulot cups. - 36.7109
Flamed Cafe Brulot
1. In a 1 -cup glass measure, blend brandy, sugar, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
2. Heat at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
3. Carefully flame the mixture and strain brandy into coffee.
4. Sweeten, if desired, to taste.
5. Serve in... - 36.5175
Microwave Spiced Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add milk, sugar and nutmeg.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve with cinnamon stick. - 35.1936
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container, transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Over the chocolate mixture pour brewed coffee and... - 34.7936
Combine water, coffee liqueur, coffee crystals, creme de cacao, and brandy.
Pour into four coffee cups or mugs.
Arrange cups in micro-waveoven.
Micro-cook, uncovered, until liquid is heated through but not boiling, about 4 1/2 minutes.
Top each serving with a... - 34.4873
Orange Cinnamon Coffee
1) In a large Dutch oven, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the mixture and let stand for about 30 minutes.
3) Strain the coffee, discarding the cinnamon and oranges.
4) Serve the coffee while still hot. Makes a good refreshment. - 34.3892
1. Combine instant coffee and cinnamon sticks in a 4-cup measure; add hot water and aromatic bitters. Sweeten to taste with the granulated sugar; cool.
2. When ready to serve, beat cream with 10X sugar until stiff in a small bowl.
3. Pour cooled coffee... - 33.986
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain cider mixture through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
Stir in brandy.
Garnish each serving with 1 cinnamon stick, if... - 33.7135
1. Heat coffee, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and 2 teaspoons of the orange zest in an enameled or stainless steel saucepan until hot but not boiling. Reduce heat to keep at a simmer and steep for 8 minutes. Strain through a mesh strainer into a coffeepot and... - 33.1768
Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
Chop the chocolate very finely using a knife or food processor.
Put the milk, cream, cinnamon sticks and vanilla pod in a pan and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, leave to infuse for 10 minutes and then bring back to the boil.
Remove the cinnamon... - 33.1721
Hot Bourbon Toddy
Put the sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and lemon into a mug.
Pour on the boiling water and allow to stand for five minutes.
Add the hot bourbon and stir.
Sprinkle on a little nutmeg. - 32.7097
Orange Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot, place the peels, cinnamon stick and tea bags together.
2) Pour in the boiling water, cover and soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Strain the tea into the cups, dilute with hot water, if desired and serve immediately. - 32.4569
Cinnamon Flavored Glogg
Stud each whole orange with 10 to 12 whole cloves.
Place on a baking pan and bake in a 300° oven for 2 hours, or until juices start to run.
Transfer to a heatproof 2-gallon serving bowl (or copper pan).
Pour over warm rum, ignite, and flame.
Then pour in hot... - 32.0215
Spiced Iced Coffee
1) In a jar, add instant coffee, orange peel and spices.
2) Pour in boiling water.
3) Dissolve the coffee.
4) Use a tall glass to pour on ice cubes. Add cold water to fill before serving. - 31.6712
Orange Cinnamon Coffee
Orange Cinnamon Coffee is an amazingly delicious beverage recipe version. An easy to make beverage, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 31.5958
Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Cinnamon-Raisin Tea is a beverage that you would surely love to try. - 31.3109
1. Soak a sugar lump in brandy, remove and set aside. Add remaining 4 sugar lumps to brandy.
2. Pour coffee into chafing dish or metal bowl with a flame underneath it. Add cinnamon stick, cloves, vanilla bean and orange rind. Stir together. Add brandy.
3.... - 31.1824
Combine first 6 ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boiling point over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and let simmer until ready to serve.
Strain into warmed coffee mugs and top with orange and lemon twists and whipped cream. - 31.1176
Cranberry Cinnamon Warmer
Place cranberry juice, apple juice, and cinnamon stick in a microwave-safe container.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Transfer juice to cups and stir a tablespoon of apple into each cup.
Variation â– Substitute orange juice for the apple juice and 2... - 30.1471
Hot Scotch Rumba
1. In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bags. Add candy and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until candy is melted.
4. Stir in rum. Garnish, if desired, with cinnamon sticks. - 29.6638
Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
Try this Cinnamon Hot Chocolate. An easily prepared American beverage, Cinnamon Hot Chocolate is a chocolate drink that you will always love to include in your beverage menu. - 28.9682
Cinnamon Apple Refresher
In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Stir in cranberry juice and sugar.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with apple slices if desired. - 28.2707
In small saucepan, combine coffee liqueur, creme de cacao, and brandy.
Pour in coffee; heat through, but do not bring to boiling.
Pour into four coffee cups with cinnamon stick stirrers.
Top with dollops of whipped cream. - 27.7743
Combine candies and water in a small saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until candy melts.
Remove from heat, cool.
Cover and chill.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir well. - 26.3446
Iced Cinnamon Coffee
Pour hot coffee over cinnamon pieces; cover and let stand about 1 hour.
Remove cinnamon and stir in the cream.
Chill thoroughly. - 26.107
Put all together in a pot and simmer for five minutes.
Cool and strain.
Spiced tea may be used in punches and drinks with a rum base. - 24.9555
Cinnamon And Orange Spiced Tea
Pour boiling water over tea, cloves, orange peel and cinnamon in heatproof container.
Cover; let steep 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir and strain. - 22.9907
Make Hot Chocolate.
Add coffee and brandy extract.
Serve in mug with cinnamon stick. - 22.8399
Cinnamon Chocolate Drink
Combine milk, semisweet chocolate and cinnamon sticks in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Remove cinnamon sticks. - 22.2431
Cinnamon Drink Recipes By Category