- » Cinnamon Crumb Sheet Cake
Cinnamon Crumb Sheet Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon crumb sheet cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon crumb sheet cake recipes.
1. Scald milk with granulated sugar, salt and 1/4 cup of the butter or margarine in a small saucepan; cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped... - 38.2859
Delicious Crumb Cake
1. Press dough evenly into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Brush top with part of the softened butter or margarine. Let rise in a warm place, away from drafts, 1 hour, or until double in bulk.
2. Combine remaining butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour,... - 30.4263
1 In a small saucepan,scald milk with granulated sugar, salt, and 3/4 cup of butter or margarine.Cool to lukewarm.
2 In large bowl add very warm water and sprinkle yeast into it. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.)... - 48.2019
Cinnamon Oat Cakes
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 300° F
3. Into a large basin, sift flour with salt and cinnamon
4. Cut fat into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour until it... - 41.7889
1) In a bowl, add molasses, sugar, shortening and boiling water. Combine well.
2) Separately, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, soda and spices.
3) Add this dry mixture to the liquid mixture.
4) Add bread crumbs and mix... - 45.7572
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Combine flour and cinnamon; mix with cornflake crumbs.
Blend butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and pecans, and mix well.
Shape into small balls; place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove from cookie... - 33.7475
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add dry ingredients with Corn Flake Crumbs and pecans; mix well. Shape into small... - 29.2064
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.9225
Spanish Coffee Cake
This Spanish Coffee Cake recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dessert. Truly speaking this cake brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 47.2047
Walnut Filled Coffee Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in the warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, butter, milk, salt, 5 cups flour and remaining sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be... - 43.6747
Strawberry Shortcake With Yogurt Biscuits
1. Toss the berries with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
2. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, lemon zest and remaining brown sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°.
4. In a large bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, baking soda,... - 36.4428
Date Braided Cake
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Date Braided Cake. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Date Braided Cake. So don't miss it! - 51.4768
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 41.7053
California Poppy Coffee Cake
Coffee Cake In a large bowl, combine sugar, scalded milk, eggs, salt and cardamom; beat until smooth.
Add butter and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Sprinkle yeast into warm water; stir until dissolved.
Add yeast liquid and 1 cup flour to dough; beat 3... - 45.3239
Christmas Plum Coffee Cake
Heat together granulated sugar, butter, and milk.
Add yeast from roll mix; stir to dissolve.
Add eggs and roll mix; stir till smooth.
Knead 3 to 5 minutes; place in greased bowl.
Cover; let rise till double.
Punch down; let rest 10 minutes.
Divide in... - 43.7516
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
What better way to enjoy fall than indulge into its bounties and caramel apple cheesecake is indeed one of them. Simply irresistible and sinfully sweet, this creamy cheesecake melds in the pleasant tartness of apples with the buttery sweetness of caramel that... - 128.06
Ceri S Chocolate Cheesecake
1. Make crust: Combine chocolate crumbs, ground almonds, butter or margarine and cinnamon until well blended in a medium-size bowl. Press into side and bottom of a well buttered 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
2. Make filling: Beat sugar and cream cheese until... - 33.4282
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
2) Take two sheets of greaseproof (waxed) paper and crush the biscuits (crackers) between them.
3) Transfer this into a bowl and add melted butter or margarine and mix well.
4) Take an 8-inch... - 45.7965
The copenhagen pita is a dessert cake made with a filling of zwieback, almonds and cinnamon. Flavored with cognac, the copenhagen pita is baked with eggs, flour, sugar and butter and topped with filo dough. Served with honey and cinnamon sugar syrup, the... - 47.3296
In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Beat in lemon juice until smooth.
Add eggs; beat on low speed just until... - 45.8363
To make the pastry: Blend oil and water in bowl.
Add egg white, sugar and salt; mix well.
Stir in enough flour to form dough.
Knead several times on floured surface.
Place in greased bowl, turning to coat surface.
Let stand overnight.
To make the filling:... - 50.3736
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using a rolling pin, crush wafers between sheets of waxed paper.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine crumbs with the 1/2 cup melted butter and cinnamon and blend well.
Press mixture into a 9-inch cheesecake or springform pan.
In a... - 43.4114
Harvest Apple Strudel
1. Combine the granulated sugar, cornstarch and juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils.
2. Toss the apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Mix in the juice... - 40.1404
Pear Strudel With Puff Pastry
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2 In a medium bowl, toss the pears, rum, lemon juice, and zest. Mix in the sugar, raisins, and cinnamon.
3... - 46.306
Herbs-seasoned Potato Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F and place a large baking sheet in the oven to -warm. Using the shredding disc of a food processor or the coarse side of a hand grater, grate the potatoes and place in a bowl of ice water. Grate the onion.
2. In a large bowl,... - 34.9502
Spiced Almond Crescents
Cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, grated rind of 1/4 lemon, and the spices.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Grind the hazelnuts.
Add them to the flour along with the bread crumbs and quickly blend with the butter mixture to form a dough.
Allow to... - 44.4709
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Using a fork, stir in the mixture to form crumbs.
3. Add applesauce and mix well.
4. In a different bowl, mix egg with vanilla and brown... - 48.5793
Dutch Apple Pie
1. Place the pastry lined flan tin on a baking sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C
3. Dice the apples and keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine ingredients for spicy topping. Rub the flour with the butter till it resembles... - 48.0002
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, pulse the broken gingersnaps until they're finely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter. Pat the crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom... - 33.185
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.9827
Oven Steamed Figgy Pudding Christmas Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 1/2-quart metal steamed-pudding mold or fluted tube pan.
2. With kitchen shears, cut stems from figs, then cut figs into small pieces. In 2-quart saucepan, combine figs and milk. Cover and cook over medium-low heat,... - 41.575
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast in the warm water.
Knead the two-third cup butter with two-third cup flour.
Roll between two sheets of waxed paper into a six-by-eight-inch rectangle.
Combine the milk and sugar in a separate bowl.
Add... - 41.5541
Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes
These Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes taste incredible ! I love to munch on these fruity biscuits for a snack and also for dessert at times. Try these Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes yourself and let me know if you like them. - 50.2784
Hungarian Walnut Roulades
1 To make the filling: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the walnuts, crumbs, raisins, prunes, candied peel, and cinnamon until the walnuts and fruits are very finely chopped.
2 Transfer to a medium bowl.
3 In a small... - 44.8914
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake With Ginger Pecan Crust
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan. Cut an 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the outside of the pan.
2. Place the... - 45.6316
Clover Peach Fried Pies
1. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together twice. Add the butter and lard and work the mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until it resembles coarse crumbs with pea-sized pieces scattered throughout. Add the milk and toss with a fork... - 39.9025