- » Cinnamon Crisp Graham Cracker
Cinnamon Crisp Graham Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon crisp graham cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon crisp graham cracker recipes.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
In another bowl, stir together flour, wheat germ, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with... - 38.3772
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, combine melted shortening, honey, and apple juice. Stir to mix well. Make a well in center of flour... - 34.1579
Cinnamon Crisp Plum Pudding
Stir together Cinnamon Crisp Graham Cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves; set aside.
Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Add crumb mixture alternately with water to sugar mixture, beating well after each... - 44.3642
Apple Graham Pie
In large glass mixing bowl place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 Minute, until melted.
Add sugar and crumbs.
Press half of mixture firmly and evenly into 9-in pie plate.
In large mixing bowl place apple slices; they should be 1/8 to 1/4-in... - 38.4818
1) Preheat the oven at 400Â°F temperature.
2) In a 9x12 inch baking dish, mix apples with lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar.
3) In a small bowl, with the help of your fingers or fork; combine flour or graham crackers until small... - 41.6032
Pear And Date Crisp
In a 1-quart casserole toss together pears and dates.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour; toss to coat.
Stir together apple juice concentrate, water, and vanilla.
Drizzle over pear mixture.
Cover casserole with lid or foil.
Bake in a 375° oven for 25 to 30... - 41.2661
Healthy Apple Crisp With Maple Cream
How often are you worried about using up the stock lying in the refrigerator before grocery shopping? The chef in the video has similar concern. She has some apples with her and wants to use them up into a glorious recipe. Watch the video to know how. - 108.014
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add pecans and chop them coarsely by turning on and off the STIR blade. Add only ½ cup of pecans at a time.
3. Add it to bowl and blend with crumbs.
4. In a container... - 43.5959
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 129.697
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place drained pineapple tidbits in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, melted diet margarine and cinnamon; toss to mix well.
3. Sprinkle crumb mixture over pineapple. Bake for... - 23.6917
Crumb Pie Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine and toss all the ingredients until the crumbs gel well with the oil.
3) Into a pie pan, press this mix gently, covering both bottom and sides.
4) Bake in the oven for 10... - 33.8057
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
What better way to enjoy fall than indulge into its bounties and caramel apple cheesecake is indeed one of them. Simply irresistible and sinfully sweet, this creamy cheesecake melds in the pleasant tartness of apples with the buttery sweetness of caramel that... - 128.094